Wild Wild Sex... I Mean West

Story Info
Four sisters tracked by Pinkertons find love.
8k words
4.21
7.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Thank you Quinn_McMullen for editing this story**

The year was 1882 and Alice Meadows who was twenty-five years old was behind her ranch in her farmstead dress and tended to her garden. She lived in a modest, yet small home with her three younger sisters. Sadie who was twenty-three, Madelaine who went by Maddie who was twenty, and Daisy just turned eighteen.

As the oldest, Alice felt an obligation to look after and take care of them. Their father was shot in a gunfight fifteen years ago and their mother raised all four of them on her own. She died from cholera two years ago.

Alice was a homely type of woman. All she ever wanted was a family of her own. Taking care of her sisters was not exactly what she had in mind. But she knew she really had no choice, she wasn't going to leave them to fend for themselves.

She heard two gunshots from pistols from the side of the ranch.

"Woooooo."

Two more gunshots.

"Yeah."

It was Daisy, the youngest, doing her form of target practice which was shooting at rocks or other objects on the ground from different positions. She definitely took after her father. Though only eighteen she was the most experienced with a gun out of all her sisters. She did most of the hunting for food, squirrels and rabbits mainly. She believed her father's killer was still out there and she wanted to find whoever it was and avenge his death. She was only three years old when her father died but she was told many stories about him from her mother and sisters.

It was hard but at least they had each other. Money was tight which forced Alice and Sadie to turn to prostitution and work in brothels to earn money. They both feared Maddie and Daisy would end up the same way unless they could find a way to build a better life. They made things by hand that they could sell in the town to get a bit of money. The only crop they had was a small corn field and ten tomato plants and that's what got them by.

They lived in mid-eastern Texas south of the Indian Territory. They had no run-ins and didn't expect to have any with the local native tribes. The nearest town was Clarkson County, ten miles south. That was where Maddie had to buy some groceries from the general store. She tied up her horse, entered the store and looked at the shelves.

"Let's see," she said, "two pounds of rice."

She picked the product and placed it on the counter.

Maddie smiled at the cashier. "Good afternoon Martha."

"Hello Maddie, how are the Meadows sisters doing?"

"Oh we are well."

"So that's it? That will be twenty cents."

Maddie reached into her satchel and took out two dimes and placed them on the counter, then placed the product in her home made bag. "Thank you,"

She left the general store and headed towards the butcher.

"Good afternoon Sam," she said as she entered and walked over to the counter.

He smiled, "Maddie, what can I get for you?"

"Just two pounds of smoked ham and four pounds of soup beef" Smoked ham was a treat for the sisters. Whenever they had little extra money they would get some.

Sam prepared her order, wrapping the ham and beef in paper, and then cashed her out. "That will be fifty-four cents."

Maddie handed him the money, placed the meat in her bag and left. She got back on her horse and headed home.

-

The local saloon had hotel rooms upstairs. It served double duty as a brothel. Sadie was at the saloon playing poker with the patrons when a girl's scream came from the second floor. A girl ran screaming from one of the rooms wearing only a long camisole, none of the men seemed to even notice or care. Nobody wanted to get involved at the risk of being shot. A short heavy set man followed her out.

"Get back here," he yelled at her and he picked her up over his shoulder and carried her back in the room and slammed the door shut. The screaming continued.

Sadie stood up from the table. "Excuse me boys," she said and raced up the stairs and kicked open the door. The man was on top of the girl when he turned his head.

"Taken, get lost," he snarled at her.

"No, you get lost," Sadie said and drew her gun.

"Why you," he growled and got off the girl and headed towards Sadie.

Sadie quickly grabbed his holster and threw it in the hall. Then she drew a bead at the man. She was seething.

"When a girl is screaming like that, she isn't having any fun! If I ever see you here again, I will kill you, now get out!"

The man ran out of the room visually scared of Sadie and her gun pointed at him. Sadie closed and locked the door then sat on the bed next to the shaken and scared girl.

"Thank you," the girl whimpered.

"He is gone, what's your name?" Sadie asked her.

"Cassidy," she replied wiping her tears away.

"Cassidy, I'm Sadie"

Sadie ran her hand down the girl's cheek and they embraced in a hug. Sadie felt Cassidy's breasts when they pressed into her, Cassidy was quite busty. Sadie broke the hug and looked into Cassidy's eyes, she was beautiful. Sadie leaned in and kissed her soft full lips, her hands ran through Cassidy's long dark curly black hair. Cassidy responded loving the closeness and comfort she felt with Sadie. Sadie's hands ran down Cassidy's side, she wasn't thin, but not obese either. She had meat on her bones. As they stayed kissing Sadie undid the buttons of her plaid top and revealed a plain white chemise then lowered the camisole off Cassidy leaving her naked.

Sadie then stood up and undid the buckle on her belt and lowered her jeans and pantalettes in one motion. She crawled on top of Cassidy who was laid back on the bed. She moved her hair aside and sucked hard on her neck. Cassidy's threw her head back in pure bliss when she felt Sadie's lips against her skin. Cassidy's hands ran up and down Sadie's back, her nails lightly grazed her skin. Sadie kissed her way down Cassidy's body, her hair traced over her skin, down between her full large breasts, over her plump stomach, to her natural pussy. She lightly licked the sides of her pussy which caused Cassidy to moan. Sadie then spread open the lips and lightly licked inside her pussy.

Sadie didn't hide her sexuality from anybody, women, men it didn't matter, whoever wanted to pay her for her services. This was not that sort of situation. She wanted to make Cassidy feel nice, loved and wanted, and even give her some money. Sadie reached up and groped Cassidy's large breasts as she kept licking and sucking her pussy. Cassidy's moans became louder and her breathing - sharper and quicker. She had one final loud groan, her pussy pushed upwards and Sadie's face and mouth was covered in Cassidy's juices. She kissed Cassidy on the lips then got a cloth and wiped her face clean. She opened her purse and left Cassidy a dime.

"Thank you Sadie," Cassidy smiled.

"Anytime," Sadie replied and left the room.

Sadie entered the hallway and before she reached the staircase back down to the saloon she was met face to face with Glenn Radcliff. He was one of her regulars, he treated her nicely and paid well. She sighed, led him into a room, and closed the door.

-

On her way home Sadie stopped at a lake. She needed a bath. She looked around and didn't see a soul. She stripped and jumped in the lake for a swim. She always did this after sex. Today it just happened to be sex with two people, Cassidy and Glenn. To Sadie it was a form of washing and cleansing. She cleaned her body from anything she could have caught on her skin as well as standard bathing.

-

Maddie arrived home and saw Alice as she swept the floor.

"Hey Maddie, what did you get?"

"Rice and some beef and ham. Where's Daisy?"

"She's out hunting for some food, she should be back shortly." Alice put the rice, ham and half the beef cubes in the cupboard. The other half went to the pot that hung in the hearth which already had water and chopped vegetables in it. "This will be a lovely beef and vegetable soup."

Daisy excitedly came in the house. "Back and I got three rabbits for us," she said holding up her catch.

"Very good," Alice stated as she looked at her catch. "Will be a very good supper for us."

Daisy usually would only shoot one, maybe two rabbits. Rarely did she ever catch more. She tossed them to Maddie, it was her job to clean, skin, remove the innards and cut the meat from the bones. Maddie took the rabbits over to the table and placed them on a cutting board which was just a polished piece of wood. She took a knife and began to prepare the animals, saving the livers to add to the soup.

Sadie walked in the house her hair still wet from her bath.

"What happened to you?" Daisy asked, not expecting wet hair.

Sadie shot Daisy an angry look, but then composed herself, not wanting to tell Daisy what happened at the saloon. "I just took a swim in the lake on the way home."

Alice looked at Sadie and Sadie looked back at her and Alice knew what happened, but said nothing.

They ate dinner in relative silence as they excitedly enjoyed their big meal. Three rabbits and beef vegetable soup was a very good meal for them. They usually split one or two rabbits between the four of them.

-

The next morning Alice walked out fifty feet from behind the house to their mother's grave site. A wooden cross with black ink that read 'Julie Meadows May 4 1829 - October 13 1880'.

"Hello Mama," Alice began and wiped a tear away. "We are all doing well, eating well. Our crop is keeping us going, but I know there must be more out there for us. I don't know where and it will be hard to convince the others to leave and just hope. I'm trying Mama, but it's so hard. For twenty-three years you took care of me and I paid attention and learned. I am trying to be a good role model for my sisters, but being a prostitute is not doing that. Sadly Sadie has fallen into the same path. I shudder to think of Maddie and Daisy also doing it. That is why I want to get away and start anew. Sadie makes money playing poker too, she is very good. Maddie, she is doing just fine. She still prepares the food. You remember, she always loved to do that. Daisy, your little girl is growing up so fast, you'd be so proud of her Mama. She has become an expert with a rifle and with pistols, she does the hunting and got three rabbits yesterday. I promise one day I will tell them what you divulged to me, but I don't think they will go for it. I miss you so much Mama, we all wish you were still here. I will continue to try to be the wonderful mother you were to me to my sisters. Give Daddy a kiss from all of us. We love you both."

Alice turned and walked back to the house as she wiped tears away. She entered the house and decided to tell her sisters what their mother told her about shortly before her death.

"Family meeting, Maddie, Daisy come here."

"Sadie's not here," Daisy stated.

"She doesn't need to be," Alice retorted. "Sit down both of you."

Maddie and Daisy sat down in front of Alice suspiciously wondering what she was going to tell them. They were not worried, but curious.

Alice took a deep breath, "Something I know I should have brought up a long time ago, and I am sorry it took me so long. Before Mama died she told me something. Aunt Irma has a ranch, and said if we ever needed to, that is where we should go. She died shortly before Mama, her land is a good few acres. We could raise crops - and make money there."

"Great, where is it?" Daisy said excitedly.

"It's in the Idaho Territory," Alice answered.

"Idaho? I'm not going to Idaho," Maddie snapped.

"Me either," Daisy added.

"Look you two listen. This place is killing us we're barely surviving here. We got a small piece of land and a small crop. Aunt Irma's place is much bigger."

"Right and thousands of miles away," Maddie said. "Mama died two years ago and if she died before her who says that ranch even still exists. It could be long gone by now."

"But what if it isn't?" Alice said. "That is our land, our blood, it belongs to us."

Maddie Asked, "And if somebody else has it?"

"Then we take it back," Alice said. She looked over and saw Daisy smile and nod. She loved using her guns if needed.

"Pack up what you can carry," Alice started "We'll pick up Sadie in town. If we get separated in town we'll meet at Jessop Point."

-

Alice made a meeting place because she was wary what could happen or what could go wrong once they were in town. She also knew her sisters wouldn't be happy about moving but she knew they needed a change. At Aunt Irma's ranch the house was bigger and they had a lot more land for crops and livestock. It was a long ride - several days at least, but in the end she hoped it would be worth it.

-

At the saloon in Clarkson County Sadie was playing poker as she did most days and working as a prostitute in the brothel upstairs.

"Read them and weep," the player sitting across from Sadie said as he laid down a straight. That was Kip Armstrong. He was married with a wife and two sons. His wife was from a rich family which means he didn't have to work. He, like Sadie, spent most days playing poker at the saloon.

The other two male players slammed their cards down and he reached for the pot.

"Not so fast," Sadie quipped as she laid her cards down. "Full house boys."

Kip slammed his cards down got up and seething.

"That's not possible," he thundered said and slammed his hands on the table.

"Are you calling me a cheat?"

"All harlots are cheats."

Sadie took offense to that remark and stood up and kicked the man in the stomach causing him to fall back. She stormed out of the saloon with her winnings. Kip followed after her, grabbed her and tried to get the money she had won. Sadie fought back and tried to get free of his grip when her sisters rode up.

"Hey get your hands off my sister," Daisy yelled.

Kip took no notice.

"I said let her go," without thinking Daisy drew her gun and fired two shots at Kip, his knees buckled and he fell to the ground.

Patrons from the saloon and other shops came running out into the street to see what had happened.

"Daisy no!" Alice yelled. "Dammit Daisy! Go get out of here you know where to go, now get."

Daisy realized what she had done and rode as fast as she could the other way out of the town. Then she headed to Jessop Point.

Maddie fired her pistol a few times in the air causing a commotion and all the onlookers who came out to the street ran for cover. Sadie jumped on her horse and the three of them raced off out of town. Many on the town folk and the prostitutes on the balcony of the hotel above the saloon cheered for them. They headed the opposite way of Daisy to cause confusion.

-

Daisy wiped tears away from her face as she knew she had just murdered a man. She would certainly now be wanted and most likely face the noose for this. She was just very protective of her sisters, as they would be for her. Maybe she did react too fast, but she was always that way. She loved her guns and loved to use them. She knew now Idaho was her one shot at freedom. She would go with her sisters there. She knew she was safe now as she heard nobody close by and heard nobody following her. She stopped at a creek to water her horse, and to fill up her canteen. She knew she was over fifty miles from Jessop Point so it was still quite far away. She just hoped she could get there before night fall.

-

Alice, Sadie and Maddie doubled back around the town and headed to Jessop Point themselves.

Maddie asked, "Do you think she is okay? Do you think they got her?"

"I don't know," Alice replied. "Let's just hope for the best."

Sadie was skeptical, "So tell me again, why are we going to Idaho?"

Alice looked at her sister, "Aunt Irma, Mama's sister, had a farm there. She passed away shortly before Mama. The home is bigger with several acres of land. We will have more room, and more land for crops and livestock. It will be hard work, but worth it in the long run."

"And how do we know it's still there?" Sadie asked again.

"I don't, but if it is taken we will take it back. It is part of our family. It belongs to us."

Sadie was angry, "So you don't even know if this place exists? Dammit Alice, I know you're the oldest, but we are sisters all together, we all get equal say."

"This place is killing us Sadie. Mama told me if we never needed to, to go there. We need to especially after what Daisy did."

"Where exactly in Idaho is her place? Do you even know?" Maddie asked.

"I do," Alice responded, "A place called Franklin County."

-

The sun had almost set when Daisy arrived as Jessop Point, She tied her horse to a branch of a large weeping willow tree. She gathered twigs and leaves and built a fire. She needed food and suspected her sisters would be hungry once they arrived. Even with little sunlight she was able to shoot and kill a groundhog for food. She sat with her back against the tree and waited for her sisters. All the time wondering what would happen if she got arrested. Just then she heard noises of horses approaching and drew her pistols, cocked the hammers, and pointed them in the direction of the sound.

"It's us Daisy," Alice said recognizing Daisy's face in the flickering light of the fire. Daisy lowered her guns and put them back in her holster.

Alice didn't get mad or punish Daisy. She thought of what Sadie told her earlier. Alice was the oldest but not their mother, a sister. Either way she was going to look out for all her younger siblings. They all took turns being on watch through the night, and the one on watch looked for any danger and keep the fire burning while the other three slept.

-

The next day in the late afternoon back in Clarkson County, two female Pinkerton detectives dressed in their suits and bowlers exited off the train. One was Agent Ashley Sutton, a striking redhead, standing at 5'6" and weighing 128 pounds. Thirty-five years old with ten years' experience. The other was Agent Elizabeth Campbell a taller brunette at 5'9", weighing 145 pounds, thirty-three years old with seven years' experience. They were lovers, but told nobody. They were also partners. They headed to the sheriff's office where Mrs. Armstrong was waiting outside with the sheriff on the deck of the office.

"Mrs. Armstrong we are deeply sorry for your loss," said Ashley. "I am Agent Ashley Sutton, this here is my partner Agent Elizabeth Campbell. We got the message on the wire and came immediately. You want your husband's murderer brought to justice. We are the best trackers the agency has. We'll get him. We always do."

"It's a her," Mrs. Armstrong replied.

"A her?" asked Agent Campbell.

"That's right," Sheriff Tupper told them. "Name's Daisy Meadows, her along with her three sisters. Daisy, the one who did the shooting, headed west that way," he said as he pointed to his left.

"That's east Sheriff," said Agent Campbell as she corrected him.

"Right, right, east and the other three headed," he paused as he pointed right.

Agent Campbell smiled, "West."

Agent Sutton paid attention and made notes of what was being said on a pad she always carried along with a fountain pen.

"Yes, right west. I had these made," he said and handed Agent Campbell and few wanted posters.

"I want that whore brought to justice," Mrs. Armstrong told them. "Dead or alive it really doesn't matter to me."

"Don't you worry about a thing Mrs. Armstrong," Agent Sutton said and put her pad and pen back in her pocket. "We'll get her. Probably all of them."

-

Ashley and Elizabeth retired to a hotel room to plan their track and rest. They would begin first thing in the morning. They were happy they had this time alone. After they prepared for bed, both in full length chemises Elizabeth crawled on top of Ashley and kissed her lips forcefully. Ashley returned the kiss. Elizabeth sat up and straddled Ashley. She looked down at her and smiled and lifted and threw off her chemise. She leaned back down and kissed Ashley again and squeezed her breasts through her chemise. Elizabeth ground her body against Ashley. She loved the feel of the chemise fabric when it rubbed against her skin.