Wild Wild Sex... I Mean West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm don't tease me sweetheart," Ashley told Elizabeth.

Elizabeth straddled Ashley again and started to raise her chemise. Ashley lifted her butt and Elizabeth took it completely off Ashley and admired her naked body. She leaned back and took a nipple in her mouth and she sucked hard. She twirled her tongue around the nipple in her mouth. Elizabeth switched from nipple to nipple back and forth. Ashley's eyes were closed and she groaned feeling the passion. Elizabeth slid down her body and kissed under her breasts and over her toned abdomen. Then she reached her pussy and teased it a little by just licking the sides. Then placed her whole mouth over it and sucked hard. Ashley's hands immediately went to Elizabeth's head, and clenched her hair. Ashley pushed up her midsection. Elizabeth pushed her tongue in Ashley's pussy and swirled it around slurping Ashley's juices. Ashley slammed her hands on the mattress and Elizabeth knew she was close. Ashley's body started to convulse and shake and with a final groan she released her sweet nectar into Elizabeth's opened, waiting mouth.

When she had recovered Ashley rolled top of Elizabeth, "My turn." Ashley's mouth fell on Elizabeth's nipple. She bit her nipples with her teeth and pulled them upwards.

"Uuuunnnnggg," Elizabeth moaned in pleasure.

She loved it rough and Ashley knew it. Ashley pinched and twisted Elizabeth's nipples while she gave her an open mouth kiss. She licked Elizabeth's tongue with hers and sucked it in her mouth. Elizabeth then got on her hands and knees and Ashley's tongue snaked into her tight asshole.

"Oh yes Ashley! Eat my ass. Push your tongue in deeper!" Elizabeth roared.

Ashley slid three fingers in Elizabeth's tight pussy and finger fucked her hard. She continued to eat her and with her free hand, she spanked her ass. That turned Elizabeth on even more and she started to gyrate her hips back and forth. Her head shook from side to side, her hair flew about. Her orgasm was coming she could feel it.

"Almost Ashley, almost," she blissfully cried.

With one final thrust backwards her orgasm coursed through her body and her cum seeped all over Ashley's fingers. She removed her fingers and sucked them clean. Both Ashley and Elizabeth were covered in sweat, their bodies collapsed on the bed and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

-

At Jessop Point the sisters were packing up getting ready to head off to the Idaho Territory.

"So Alice, what's the plan?" Maddie asked.

"We need to head north through the public land strip, then through Colorado, when we get to the Wyoming Territory we turn west and Franklin is right at the border of the Idaho Territory and the Utah Territory. It is a long ride I know. But we need to be quick I have no doubt they put Pinkerton agents on your trail Daisy."

"He was hurting Sadie," Daisy snapped back. "I was trying to help."

"And I can take care of myself Daisy," Sadie voiced back to her. "You just can't solve everything with a gun. Daddy found that out, I don't want you finding out the same way."

Daisy knew she was the youngest but she didn't like the way her sisters always treated her like a little child. She wanted them to all be equal. And no matter what any of them said she would always stick up for her sisters.

"You two hush up," Alice demanded. "We'll deal with the Pinkertons if they show up, for now let's just get moving. I want to make it into Colorado by sundown. Maybe we can get a hotel there for a night."

-

The Pinkertons posted a few of the wanted posters in Clarkson County just in case Daisy was ever to return before they captured her. They kept the rest of the posters to ask people they came by if they recognized and seen her. They got on horseback and headed east. That was the way Daisy headed and since she was the one who did the shooting, she was their main target.

-

The sisters arrived in Colorado at 7:30 that evening. They stopped off at a saloon which again housed a combination hotel and brothel on the second floor.

"We need money," Maddie reminded her sisters.

"We got enough for one night," Alice said. "But we could always use more. Sadie see what you can do at a poker table. Maddie you and Daisy go up in the room a stay there, keep out of sight."

"What are you going to do?" Daisy asked her.

"I'm going to try and make some money too, now you two scoot upstairs."

Alice was planning on making money the only way she knew how but didn't want to say it in front of Maddie and Daisy, though she was almost certain they knew, or had an idea of what she did.

-

Sadie walked up to a table where she saw three cowboys playing poker. "Hello gentlemen, care to deal in a lady?"

They all laughed.

"Sure little lady if you want to lose, sit down and we'll deal you in next game," the youngest one who looked about twenty-five years old said.

Sadie studied her opponents, got to know their signs, body language, see how they reacted to certain situations.

-

Alice sat at the bar.

"What can I get you?" the bartender asked.

"Just some whiskey," she responded.

She looked over to where Sadie was seated, then looked up on the indoor balcony to see if Maddie and Daisy were watching or staying in their room as they were told. Maddie and Daisy always wanted to be included in what their sisters were doing. They were always curious. But Alice and Sadie both knew they didn't want them to fall into the lives they had, they wanted better for them. They figured they would keep them shielded. It was their best option.

"You're new here," said a voice beside Alice.

She turned, looked saw a striking woman with sparkling green eyes and long, thick dirty blonde hair, topped off with a black cowgirl hat. She was wearing a solid red button up top and black denim bottoms. "Yes just got in town. Just looking to spend the night and will be gone in the morning."

"Name's Jessie McCoy, I'm a prospector," she advertised tipping her cowgirl hat.

"You sure don't look like a prospector."

"Well ma'am, I am. I am heading up north."

At first Alice thought to maybe mention they were heading the same way. But if they were being tracked by Pinkerton agents she didn't want to put this girl in any danger.

"I'm Al...," she stopped herself. She didn't want give up her name in case people came asking about her or her sisters. "Allie Mae Bedgrow."

"Well Miss Allie Mae if you have no prior engagements I'd pleasure your company in my room upstairs."

"Well I am here for business I don't do nothing for free. You know what I mean?"

"Oh well, yes. Payment will be provided for your... services."

She followed and looked one last time at Sadie who was deeply engrossed in a game of poker.

Jessie led her up the stairs and to her room. They removed their boots and immediately fell on the bed kissing each other. Alice wanted to get this done, get paid, and leave. Jessie's body was well built, not muscular, but she had meat on her bones. Alice felt her strength even though she was quite muscular herself. Jessie took the lead and crawled on top of Alice and sucked hard on her neck and left a red mark. Jessie then stood up off the bed and smiled down at Alice. She unbuttoned her own top and took it off along with her plain white camisole. Her breasts were full, round, and looked quite large.

Jessie then reached down and unbuttoned Alice's top, which fell open and revealed her camisole. Alice wasn't large breasted but wasn't small either. She reached up and caressed Jessie's breasts that were bigger than hers but very firm with no sag. Jessie smiled and leaned down and gave Alice an open mouthed kiss, their tongues licked in each other's mouth. Jessie broke the kiss then sucked hard on Alice's nipples. Alice gasped when she felt Jessie's mouth. Jessie swirled her tongue around the hard nipple before sucking it between her lips again. Alice's hands ran through Jessie's thick hair. Jessie's tongue traced down Alice's abdomen, then she unsnapped Alice's pants and lowered them along with her pantalettes. Alice laid naked on the bed, and Jessie unbuckled and removed her own pants and pantalettes and was completely nude herself.

Jessie laid beside Alice on the bed and Alice immediately got on top of her and slid down her body. She parted Jessie's pussy lips with her fingers and pushed her tongue deep inside. She sucked up her juices. Jessie's eyes closed as she entered the throes of passion and her hands ran through and and gripped Alice's hair.

"Oh yes Allie," Jessie moaned. Her body glistened with sweat and her body started to move and squirm. "I'm going to cum."

Alice slid two fingers in her pussy and fingered her hard and fast, her hand almost a blur and she continued to lick her.

Jessie's body shook and let go. Alice could feel Jessie's juices all over her fingers and some leaking on the sheets. Alice removed her fingers and swallowed all of Jessie's juices that flowed from her pussy. She really enjoyed the taste. Then she slid up Jessie's body and kissed her passionately on the lips. Alice placed her two fingers in Jessie's mouth and watched her as she cleaned her fingers.

Jessie paid Alice $0.75 which was a lot more than she was expecting. She thanked Jessie again and left the room. From the balcony above Alice looked down in the saloon and didn't see Sadie anywhere. She entered her room and there saw all three of her sisters, Daisy already fast asleep.

"Have a good night Sadie?" she asked her.

"Very good," Sadie gloated as she smiled held up bills.

"Okay let's all get some sleep I want to get moving as early as possible," Alice stated.

-

The next morning the Pinkertons were hot on the trail of the Meadows sisters and they had just crossed the border into Colorado. Tracking them, using all the tools at their disposal.

"Look," Agent Campbell said and she pointed to the ground. "Horse dung."

"Looks less than a day old," Ashley asserted.

Elizabeth agreed, "They must be close."

They continued to ride and on and track.

-

The Meadows sisters also got an early start leaving just before six that morning. They knew the rugged terrain of Colorado would take some time getting through. Part of the way on horseback other parts on foot leading their horses. They came to a lake with a small waterfall. They decided to let the horses drink and rest as they all took a bath in the lake. Playing, laughing and splashing water at each other.

-

Elizabeth heard noises and saw the girls in the lake. She pointed, "Ashley, look there, in the distance."

Ashley nodded, "That's got to be them, follow my lead. We need to be quiet."

They walked their horses closer.

-

Alice turned her head and saw the silhouettes in the distance and squinted.

"Shhh quiet," Alice hissed. "Quick Maddie and Daisy you two go get dressed get your horses and hide, don't ask questions just do it."

Maddie and Daisy both quickly got out of the water and put their clothes on before hiding in the bushes, Daisy with her pistols drawn and Maddie ready with a rifle.

"What is it?" Sadie asked.

Alice said, "They are still far away but looks like it could be Pinkertons."

"Then we should go now."

"No if they see us run they will know who we are. If they talk to us just play it cool. We don't know, seen, or heard of Daisy. Just keep bathing, take no notice."

As the figures got closer all four sisters recognized the uniforms as Pinkerton agents.

The Pinkertons walked to the foot of the lake still on their horses and their horses began to drink.

Sadie spoke up, "Beggin' your pardon ma'am, we are bathing here."

"Where are the other two?" Ashley asked.

"Other two?" Alice questioned her. "Oh yes, they just left. We met them here by chance, we were not relation."

The two agents looked at each other, they didn't believe them, and they both dismounted their horses.

"Get out of the water," Ashley told them.

"Ma'am again we are bathing here," Sadie said back.

Both Pinkertons drew their guns and pointed them at Alice and Sadie.

"Get out of the water now," Ashley demanded.

"I don't think you want to do that," Alice declared and Maddie and Daisy came out of the bushes. Daisy had both her pistols drawn and pointed and Maddie had her rifle aimed.

"That's her Ashley, that's Daisy," Elizabeth barked, her voice slightly raised.

Ashley saw the guns pointed at them. "Stand down Agent Campbell."

"But Daisy is right there."

"Stand down Elizabeth," Ashley yelled at her.

Ashley and Elizabeth both lowered their guns.

"That's what I thought," Alice said as she and Sadie got out of the lake, dressed and drew their own guns and pointed them at the agents.

"Ashley and Elizabeth," Sadie said and she walked up to them, smiled, and took their guns from them. "Such lovely names."

Daisy was looking at Elizabeth, she was very attracted to her. She had no weapon now so she figured it was safe to approach her. Not only that her three sisters were covering her. She slowly walked over to Elizabeth with her pistols still drawn.

"Tell me Elizabeth, how old are you?"

"It's Agent Campbell to you."

Daisy poked her guns into her abdomen.

"How old?"

"Thirty-three," Elizabeth quavered.

"You are very pretty Elizabeth."

Alice, Sadie and Maddie all looked on. Was it possible? Was it possible that maybe Daisy wasn't a virgin as they had thought? Was it possible she preferred women, or perhaps both men and women?

Daisy undid Elizabeth's neck tie, took it off and used it to tie her hands behind her back. She then walked back in front of her and undid the top buttons of her top. Ashley was jealous, she just wanted to get Daisy away from her girlfriend. But with guns aimed at her she knew she couldn't do anything. Sadie then walked over to Ashley and stared doing the same while Alice and Maddie still had their guns drawn on both the agents. Once Ashley's hands were secured behind her back, Alice and Maddie lowered and holstered their guns. Daisy had unbuttoned Elizabeth's top and slid it off, then ripped open her camisole that revealed her tight, firm breasts. Daisy's mouth covered Elizabeth's left nipple and she sucked hard and bit it with her teeth which caused both of Elizabeth's nipples to get hard.

"Oh my gosh," Elizabeth gasped.

Maddie walked over and fell to her knees and unfastened Elizabeth's pants and lowered them down along with her pantalettes and planted her mouth on her pussy and sucked hard and pushed her tongue deep inside her.

Ashley's top was now also opened and Alice kissed her hard on the lips as her hands groped her breasts through her camisole. Sadie followed Maddie and got on her knees and unfastened Ashley's bottoms and lowered them down with her pantalettes. She licked Ashley's pussy and flicked her clitoris.

Ashley groaned. "If this what you girls wanted you didn't need to tie us up."

The sisters all looked at each other and realized the guns were too far away to get to, so Alice untied Ashley and Maddie untied Elizabeth.

Elizabeth's hands wrapped around Daisy body and held her tightly and Daisy gave her an open mouth kiss, their tongues entwined, while Daisy's hands fondled Elizabeth's breasts. Elizabeth knew she was a wanted girl but none of that mattered to her anymore. All she wanted was this girl and her sister to make her cum. Daisy broke free from Elizabeth and discarded all her clothing. Elizabeth gasped at Daisy's tight young body. Her breasts were small, almost flat, she had an athletic body figure with little to no fat on it. Daisy fell to her knees and her mouth replaced Maddie's and Maddie stood up and stripped all her clothing. She was on the bigger size, her breasts were larger and body a little plumper.

Sadie followed suit and took off all of her clothes as well and Alice and Ashley started kissing and Ashley helped Alice get out of her clothes too. Everyone was naked now. Ashley's legs got weak and she got down on her hands and knees. Alice wanted to taste her so she got on her hands and knees behind her and licked her pussy from behind. Sadie got on her knees in front of Ashley her firm breasts in Ashley's view. Ashley sucked and licked Sadie's nipples biting and pulling them with her teeth. Sadie liked the little show of roughness. Alice plunged three fingers in Ashley's pussy and fucked her deep and hard. This caused Ashley to release Sadie's breast, she threw back her head, her red hair falling on her back, and moaned in ecstasy.

Daisy was on her back with Elizabeth on her hands and knees, her tongue explored all of Daisy's body. She was falling for Daisy, her sweetness shone through and she wondered how a girl this young, this sweet could be capable of murder. Daisy was also falling for Elizabeth from the moment she laid eyes on her. Maddie was also on her back and she sucked on Elizabeth's hanging, swaying breasts.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," Ashley moaned, her body started gyrating.

Alice started finger fucking her pussy fast, hard, and deep as she could. Ashley gritted her teeth and her legs shook and quivered. Alice felt her nectar covering her fingers.

"Mmmmmm," Alice cooed. She removed her fingers from Ashley who collapsed on the ground. She shared with Sadie as they both licked her fingers clean.

Maddie had also collapsed from exhaustion. Daisy and Elizabeth were in a soft, sensual sexy-nine position, Daisy on top and Elizabeth on the bottom. Then Daisy rose up, sat on Elizabeth's face, and started to grind. Elizabeth's hands reached around and held Daisy's thighs not letting her go. Daisy's eyes were closed, head thrown back, her hands running through her long dark hair.

"Oh Elizabeth, oh, oh,oh," Daisy cried.

With a final grunt she let go a torrent of cum in Elizabeth's opened mouth and all over her face. Elizabeth moaned and groaned as she swallowed all of Daisy's offerings. Daisy got off her and laid back down on top of her and gave her an open mouthed kiss. She tasted herself on Elizabeth's tongue. Daisy knew it, she was in love with this girl. Elizabeth could have easily over-powered Daisy but she didn't. Elizabeth felt the same way.

-

"We have to get going," Alice told her sisters.

"What about them?" Maddie asked as she looked at Ashley and Elizabeth now both dressed again sitting the ground.

Alice directed, "Tie them to the tree, and their horses too."

"No," snapped Daisy. She was in love with Elizabeth.

"Hush Daisy, tie them up," Alice said nodding to Sadie and Maddie.

"No," Daisy yelled at Alice.

"Daisy they were sent to capture you. They would take you back to Clarkson County to hang, do you want that?"

"No, not Elizabeth, let Elizabeth go."

Alice defied her youngest sister's request. "Tie them both to the tree."

"No, I won't have any part of this," Daisy said as she stormed away about fifty feet from the site.

-

Both Ashley and Elizabeth were in tears not sure how long it would be till somebody found them, if anybody ever found them. For about ten minutes Daisy hugged and kissed Elizabeth, both of them were in tears.

"I love you Elizabeth, I love you so much."

"I love you too sweet Daisy. Let us go please I will tell Ashley not to say anything. You and I can go away together I can help you, keep the Pinkertons away from you. Keep them off your trail."

Daisy looked at Alice with a tears stained face. Alice shook her head. Daisy hugged Elizabeth close and whispered in her ear. "I'll come back for you I promise please wait, don't forget about me."

"Daisy please," Elizabeth begged as she watched Daisy mounting her horse.

"I'm so sorry Elizabeth, I love you."

Daisy kept looking back as they rode away.

-

The sisters entered the Wyoming Territory in the early evening hours.

"Wait," Daisy said. "We have to go back. We have to make sure they are okay."