Wilde Fox

Story Info
Megan Fox has one Wilde night.
7.2k words
4.3
13.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Megan Fox or Olivia Wilde or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Megan Fox had only really just got back to her apartment in LA when her doorbell rang. She ignored it at first, because she wasn't expecting anybody, and she wasn't in the mood to deal with any pushy salesman, or worse, crazed fans, but the doorbell kept ringing, and she just lost her patients. What was worse, was that she made the idiotic mistake of opening her door without checking the peep-hole first.

Anyone could've been on the other side, and while she was confident she could handle almost anything on the other side of that door things could have very badly for her. Although when she could open it, she found herself wishing she'd checked first, not because she wouldn't have opened the door if she'd known, but she could have taken a moment to compose herself.

Because there standing right in front of her was Olivia Wilde, who she recently confessed to having a crush on. Which meant this could be really bad, or really, really good. Although right now it was hard to tell, as Olivia had a very hard to read expression on her face, the two actresses staring at each other for what felt like an eternity.

Thankfully no one seemed to be around, and they shouldn't be disturbed given the time of night, whatever this was, there would be no witnesses. Of course, in the few seconds she was looking away from Olivia's face Megan just couldn't resist the urge to let her eyes briefly travel over the other woman's beautiful body, and when she looked back up, it seemed like she wasn't the only one who's eyes were wondering.

"Hey?" Megan greeted cautiously, but hopefully.

"Hey." Olivia replied, and then dryly parroted, "So hot she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox."

Which had Megan grinning widely and stepping back, leaving the door wide open. Thankfully, Olivia returned the grin with one of her own, stepped through the door and slammed it behind her. Then the two women, who had barely spoken with each other prior to this, fell into each other's arms and roughly kissed.

God, she'd had some rough kisses during her life, but this one was really quite something, their lips crashing together and then almost immediately Olivia's tongue forced it's way into her mouth and trying to bully hers into submission. Megan certainly wasn't going to go down without a fight, but it was a little overwhelming, considering she wasn't visibly prepared for it.

It also didn't help that Olivia took her by surprise by turning them around and shoving her back against the door, Megan briefly breaking the kiss as she cried out from the force of it, only for her lips to be captured again. Initially she just thought it was a way to gain an advantage, but then she became vaguely aware of Olivia locking the door behind them, making sure they wouldn't be disturbed.

Which was unlikely, but it was a good idea to make sure, and Megan was glad one of them thought of it, because again, she was a bit overwhelmed by what was happening. Okay, she was very overwhelmed, especially as the other woman's hands began traveling all over her body. Especially as they pretty much went straight for all the fun parts.

Olivia didn't normally do this type of thing. Normally she enjoyed a gentle flirtation, which eventually built to a crescendo. But honestly, that was actually kind of happening now, albeit in a different way. Because while they hadn't truly flirted before, or even exchange that many words, they had been unknowingly orbiting each other for a while now.

After all, they were constantly at the same award shows, events, or even parties, and each and every time Olivia's eyes had been drawn to Megan. She'd make sure not to linger long enough to be discovered, and look away whenever Megan wasn't aware of it, but what she hadn't known until recently, was that the star of Transformers was doing the exact same thing to her. Which really did mean that she could just make a booty call, and that was exactly what she was doing.

She had considered arranging a meeting, or at least calling ahead, which would be easy enough, considering their agents had lunch with each other. But Olivia didn't just want to fuck Megan, she wanted to topped the hell out of her, which she suspected would be a lot easier if she took the other woman off-guard. Just in case.

Because while normally Olivia was good at picking up whether a woman was a top or bottom, for some reason she found it annoyingly impossible to tell with Megan. Although, if Megan really was bi, then Olivia liked her chances of convincing her to being her little slut, as at least in her experience people who were bisexual were mostly switches.

It was certainly going well so far, Olivia able to push Megan up against her own door and control the pace of the kiss. Admittedly Megan fought back more than she would've liked, but it proved easy enough for Olivia to distract her by grabbing her boobs or butt and giving it a good squeeze. Or after a while, squeeze extra hard, as at that point, her hands were pretty much glued to that area.

And when that was not working, there was only one logical progression, namely to slide a hand up Megan's skirt and over her panties, which to Olivia's delight, if not surprise, was nice and wet for her. Something which she savoured for a few long seconds as she rubbed her fingertips over those ruined panties, and then pushed them aside to touch bare flesh.

After only a few seconds of that Olivia pulled her fingertips back, brought them up to her lips and seductively began to suck them clean, which caused Megan to grin wickedly, and chuckle, "Tease."

Olivia finished slowly cleaning her fingers, and then questioned, "I'm a tease, huh?"

"Uh-huh." Megan confirmed.

"Well, why don't you show me to the bedroom, and I'll show you just how much of a tease I am." Olivia challenged.

"Ooooooooooh forward." Megan grinned, "I like it."

"Shut up and move your ass!" Olivia pushed, emphasizing her last word with a hard slap to Megan's backside, "Before I change my mind."

There was no chance of that, and from the way that Megan looked at her it was clear that both girls knew it. Which honestly, was exactly how Olivia wanted it, and just had them exchanging another smile, and then Megan slowly made her way through her home, up the stairs, and to the bedroom, with Olivia behind her every step of the way, admiring the way that her ass wiggled with every step.

Something she got an even better look at as Megan pulled her dress over her head and tossed it aside, before then slipping out of her shoes, bra, and then finally her panties. Not to be outdone Olivia did the same, meaning there was a trail of clothes leading to the bedroom, and once they got there they were both completely naked.

Something they both took a moment to appreciate, before Olivia asked, "Got any toys?"

"Already? God, you really do move fast." Megan chuckled, before admitting, "Top drawer. Pick anything you want, mmmmmmmmmm, and I'll fuck you real good with it."

"Awww, you think you're going to be the top here." Olivia smiled condescendingly as she moved towards the drawer, "That's adorable."

"I'm always the top." Megan said boldly, even as she was letting Olivia pick out the toy.

"Ooooooh, a strap-on? Score!" Olivia beamed as she pulled out the item in question, "Oh yeah, this should do nicely. Just what I need to put a slut like you in her place."

"I'd like to see you try." Megan scoffed.

"I bet you would." Olivia quipped with a wicked smile.

Megan opened her mouth to respond, but she was silenced by the vision of Olivia stepping into the harness and slowly pulling it up her thighs. She'd never seen another chick wear one of these in person before, and despite herself, she had to admit there was a certain thrill to it.

After all, she liked dick when it was attached to a man, so experiencing it when attached to a woman would be quite the new experience for her. No! Megan couldn't allow herself to think like that. She was a top, dammit. She was supposed to be wearing that thing, not allowing herself to get fucked by it. Which was why she initially resisted when Olivia closed the distance between them, grabbed the back of her head, and tried pushing it downwards.

"On your knees." Olivia grinned, although that grin quickly faded when there was resistance, "I said, on your knees, bitch!"

"Owww!" Megan whined as her hair was twisted, "Alright, alright, I'm going."

Which caused Olivia to grin wickedly, and then she ordered, "Yeahhhhhhhhh, that's better. That's where you belong. Mmmmmmmm, now suck it. Suck my fucking cock!"

"Hey, what the-" Megan began, only to be cut off by the cock being shoved into her mouth.

Just before that Olivia had been actually slapping her in the face with the strap-on, which was weird and insulting, but actually kind of hot. No man had ever tried this with her, and she probably wouldn't have allowed him to do it... but with Olivia, she actually kind of liked it. And she didn't have time to analyze that right now, as her mouth was full of cock, which was being gently but firmly pushed in and out of it, another girl literally fucking her face.

Using her mouth like a cunt. Oh God! It should have been easy just to reach up and push the other girl away, however instead she did just the first part, and then after a brief hesitation grabbed onto Olivia's butt and pulled her closer towards her.

At the same time Megan started enthusiastically sucking the cock, slobbering all over it, and getting it nice and ready for her pussy. That's why she was doing this, right? The only reason? It was certainly the only acceptable reason, but from the wicked grin on her face Olivia clearly had another theory.

One that she was only too happy to share with the class, although thankfully Megan barely heard it because she was too busy getting her mouth fucked. Because apparently it wasn't enough that she was literally sucking her own cock. She had to be face fucked too. And taunted. God, this was so humiliating, especially because to her shame Megan loved it way more than she should have.

"Yesssssssssss, suck my cock! Mmmmmmmm, get it nice and wet for your pussy like the little bottom that you are!" Olivia gleefully taunted, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you loved being fucked, huh baby? I bet it doesn't even matter where, huh? Your mouth, your pussy, mmmmmmmm, your ass? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I bet you love it anywhere, and from any cock you can get, because you're a little cock slut! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, look at you, sucking that dick like it can give you a creamy reward. Mmmmmmmm, you're shameless, and I love it. I fucking love it! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, suck it you little cock sucker. Ha, it doesn't even need that thorough a blow job, I just love watching you suck my cock! Oh yes, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, but you've more than earned a reward, so come here."

With that Olivia pulled Megan up by her hair this time, and then roughly kissed her. As that had been what Megan had been expecting to happen if she went upwards, she didn't resist. Also, she was kind of in a daze, and wasn't thinking clearly. And of course, it just hurt to try and resist. It was so worth it to go with the flow though, because not only did she get a soft pair of lips against her own, and a tongue bullying her own into submission, but those fingertips finally returned to her cunt.

Better yet, there was nothing separating them now, and they lingered there for quite a while, before one of those fingers began slowly sliding inside of her. Which sadly led to the kiss being broken so that Megan could let out an extra loud cry of pleasure, but those insistent lips quickly pulled her back into another kiss.

Olivia had loved watching Megan Fox suck her cock, and better yet her own strap-on, something she promised herself she would get to watch again before the night was through, and ideally for longer. But as much fun as it was fucking Megan's pretty little mouth, it wouldn't break her. At least in this way. No, Olivia was going to have to do some more extreme things for that.

Luckily there were plenty of options, arguably one of which was doing exactly what she was doing now, namely slide herself inside of Megan Fox in a much more mutually pleasurable way. Oh yes, she pushed her finger into the other woman's pussy, and got to feel just how tight, and hot, and most importantly wet she was for her. Oh God, it was such a rush.

One of course Megan loved just as much as she did, something which she made clear from the way she broke the kiss between them to tilt her head back and let out a long, loud cry. It was quickly followed by more cries, and whimpers, and moans as that finger was slowly pushed all the way inside of her, Olivia burying herself up to the knuckle inside of the other girl's cunt.

Which was a sensation she savoured for a few long seconds, before beginning to pump that finger in and out, resulting in even more wonderful sounds from the other girl. Something else she savoured for a few long seconds, before kissing her again, and even then she got to enjoy those sounds being pushed into her mouth.

As she did this Olivia, admittedly a little quickly, guided them around the room until they were right next to the bed, and then she very slowly lied Megan down onto her back and got on top of her. Or more accurately, half on top, and half to the side, so she could make sure to rest the wet dildo against Megan's thigh, reminding the other girl of what was about to happen to her.

Also, just to make it more comfortable for them both. But mostly the teasing thing. Which was a position they stayed in for quite a while as she gently fingered the other woman, eventually adding another finger to the mix, and starting to rub Megan's clit with her thumb. Now that got quite the reaction out of the other actress.

It would be very easy for someone as experienced as Olivia to make Megan cum exactly like this, but she wouldn't let this bitch off that easy. Oh yes, if she came now she may get ideas about returning the favour before Olivia was ready to let her, and in a way that she didn't want her too. Better to strike now when momentum was in her favour, and truly give Megan a taste of her own medicine.

To fuck her with her own strap-on! Oh fuck yeah, this was going to be so sweet, Olivia thought. Of course first she had to stop fingering this hot little pussy. Not an easy task, given how much fun they were both having, and the heart-breaking whimper that Megan let out as a result of the fingers being taken out of her. Although Olivia was able to do it because of what was about to happen, and because it meant that she took these fingers back into her mouth and suck them clean.

"Like I said, tease." Megan panted breathlessly a few long second after those fingers were removed from her cunt, and she had to watch Olivia suck them clean.

"Maybe a little." Olivia admitted once she took those fingers out of her mouth, "But would a real tease do this?"

Megan really, really wanted to answer yes, especially as Olivia's attempt to prove that she wasn't a tease was more fucking teasing. Namely, by sliding the tip of the strap-on up and down Megan's pussy lips and lingering on her clit, which was rubbed gently. Although that definitely felt good, and maybe even too good to be classified as teasing.

Whatever the case, it quickly ceased to matter, as what happened next was anything but teasing. Oh yes, Olivia finally pushed the head of that girl cock into the other girl's needy little cunt, which of course caused Megan to close her eyes and throw her head back with a loud cry of pleasure. Something which in turn no doubt had the bitch grinning widely.

Admittedly she couldn't see the expression on the other actress's face, but Megan could practically taste the triumphant smirk on Olivia's face. Especially given it was the exact expression that would be on her face right now, if the roles were reversed. When they were reversed! Oh yes, it was only a matter of time before Megan would turn the tables back to what they should be.

To take back her strap-on and use it to fuck Olivia into submission. Until then she just lay back and enjoyed what she was receiving. After all, she went both ways, so it didn't matter if she bottomed a little. Especially when it felt so fucking good, and it only got better the more cock she received, Olivia slowly sliding inch after inch inside her until it was buried all the way.

Thankfully then Olivia paused, allowing Megan to savour the feeling of her pussy being well and truly stuffed with cock. Of course, Olivia almost certainly wanted to do this to savour her moment of conquest, but it wasn't like Megan could blame her, as she would be doing the same thing if the roles were reversed. No, she would be doing the same thing when the roles were reversed, she once again reminded herself.

Something she had to do again when Olivia slowly lowered the upper part of her body down on top of her, so that their tits were pressing against each other, and they were face to face. Which of course meant that when Megan opened her eyes see could Olivia's infuriatingly grinning face.

Which meant Olivia got a really great look at her reaction as she started to pump her hips back and forth, officially starting to fuck Megan with her own strap-on. To make matters worse, when Megan automatically closed her eyes and let out another loud cry, Olivia grabbed her face and pulled her into another passionate kiss.

Admittedly, this also made things better, as it increased the pleasure, but in her current state of mind it was truly overwhelming. More to the point, it was another sign of Olivia's dominance over her, one of many which kept piling up. And yet, Megan just couldn't stop it. Because it just felt so good. So, so good. So much so she allowed Olivia to dominate the kiss, and she moaned, gasped and even whimpered into the other woman's mouth.

Olivia grinned widely into the kiss, and once again savoured the moment by pausing the thrusting altogether, which got such deliciously big whimpers and squirms out of her prey. Something which was extra special, considering how close she was to those sounds.

Although it was also unfortunate that they were muffled somewhat, but that was a small complaint, and the trade of getting to kiss this beautiful woman while being inside her felt like a decent trade. Besides, it wasn't long before she was moving her lips down to Megan's neck, and giving her the same treatment she'd been dishing out when she first got through the door, this time with the added bonus of once again beginning to pump a strap-on in and out of Megan's eager little cunt.

Another thing she started doing that she had done at first was sliding her hands all over Megan's body. Only this time it wasn't that long at all before her hands started concentrating on the other woman's tits, cupping and squeezing and getting even more wonderful sounds out of the other girl. Then without warning she straightened up, increase the tempo slowly, and just enjoyed the beautiful sight in front of her.

Namely that of Megan Fox spread out beneath her, those full tits of hers bouncing with every thrust, her eyes closed, and those pouty lips parted in constant moans, gasps and whimpers. Which was wonderful, but it wouldn't get her what she wanted. No, not really. Luckily this was just the first part of her plan for that. And it was time to execute another part of it.

"You know what? I'm sick of doing all the work around here?" Olivia suddenly announced, grabbing firmly onto Megan's body, and then flipping their positions.

The trick to doing this was doing it quickly, and overwhelm her 'victim' first to make sure she wouldn't complain. It was a bit early to tell whether or not it worked this time, as there was a pause, which could be considered a reluctance. However, Olivia was fairly confident that wasn't the case, and Megan was simply overwhelmed by the sudden change in position, and needed a second to get use to it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers