Wilde Fox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or maybe she was just too amused by the look on Megan's face. Whatever the case she was only too happy to offer up some more encouragement, in the form of a few smacks to Megan's ass, making that booty jiggle for her, the sound of the impact echoing throughout the room, along with an adorable cry that Megan let out.

Then Olivia followed that up with more words, "Come on, bounce that booty! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, bounce it good for me. Ride my dick you little slut! Fucking ride it! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, that's so hot! I love it. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, bounce that ass. Bounce it!"

"Whatever." Megan moaned, doing as she was told.

It wasn't even that long before Megan started doing that, which was maybe the best part. No, the best part was easily taking one step closer to making Megan her bitch. In fact, they were so close Olivia could taste it. And the amazing orgasms she would receive in the process. Although she tried not to concentrate on that now, as the last thing she needed was to lose control.

But it was so very hard when she had Megan Fox bouncing up and down her dick. Oh yes, no matter how hard she tried Olivia just couldn't tear her eyes away from the overwhelming sight in front of her. However, luckily for her, she was far from the only one feeling overwhelmed at that particular moment.

Megan did her best to block out those words, but she couldn't help it. They were just having such a positive effect on her. It was driving her crazy. Well, crazier. Because honestly, just seeing Olivia Wilde on her doorstep had been crazy hot, and things had only gotten hotter ever since, to the point where she felt she was about to explode, one way or another.

Thankfully she was 99% sure it was going to be in a very positive way, and for a second there she even thought Olivia was going to make it easy on her. Simply allow her to fuck herself to the orgasm which was rapidly approaching. Something she could probably achieve that point by just continuing at the same pace, although Megan just couldn't resist speeding up, at least a little.

Her reward was a few hard slaps to her ass, and Olivia scolding her, "Bad girl! No cumming! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, not yet. No, you know what you have to do first, right? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's right, you have to beg. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, beg me you little slut. Beg to cum! Beg me for the privilege of cumming all over my cock. Or should I say, your cock?"

Initially Megan ignored all those words, and the hard slaps, but the pain just became harder and more frequent, to the point that she just had to stop. Which if anything, seem to delight Olivia even more. Almost as much is when Megan admitted defeat, and went back to the slow, gentle pumping of her own pussy, on her own strap-on, attached firmly around the waist of another woman.

More accurately, another woman who had very quickly turned her fantasy into a nightmare, and made her feel wonderfully good while doing it. So much so that she wanted to beg to cum, even if she knew what it meant. Probably. Almost definitely. Which of course she had her trying her luck, as she was just so desperate at that point.

"Make me cum, oh please, pleassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddddd, make me cum!" Megan cried out desperately, "Let me cum all over your big dick! Mmmmmmmmm, my own fucking strap-on! Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, you're using my own toy against me, you bitch! Now show me you know how to use it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, show me you know how to use it by making me cum Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, oh fuck, make me cum! Make me cum make me cum make me cum, ooooooooooooh shit, oh my God, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, MAKE ME FUCKING CUM!"

"Oh Megan, mmmmmmmm, you know you have to do better than that right?" Olivia questioned before quickly clarifying, "You wanna cum? Ooooooooooh, you need to give me something I want. Namely, you as my bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, the only way you get to cum on my cock is to beg to be my little lezzie bitch! My pussy loving slut! My bottom! Oh yeah, you're gonna be mine Megan! All mine!"

This was exactly what Megan had been afraid of. Having to submit to cum, meaning that even more than ever before she was getting a taste of her own medicine. Oh yes, she had fucked many, many girls into submission with the strap-on which was now being used against her, making them tell her anything she wanted to hear, just so they would have the privilege of cumming.

So the delicious irony of this was not loss on her, but she didn't exactly like it. Especially as ultimately she simply had to beg, even if it meant saying things that she really didn't want too, desperately trying to tell herself she didn't mean them in the process. That they were just words. Even if it was most likely that her 'victims' had thought similar things.

"Make me cum, and... and I'll be your bitch." Megan whimpered softly.

"What was that?" Olivia pushed, smacking Megan's ass.

"Ah fuck!" Megan swore before blurting out, "I'll be your bitch! I'll be your bitch! I'll be your pussy loving little lezzie bitch, just make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, make me cum! Make me cum you bitch! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, make me fucking cum! I'll do anything, mmmmmmmmm Gooooooooooooddddddddd, anything, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, be anything you want me to be, just please, make me cum! Oh my God Olivia, make me cum, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, and make me your bitch! Please, please, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM AND MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!"

"Good girl." Olivia grinned, pausing for a few long seconds, before finally adding, "Now... make yourself cum. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, cum for me Megan! Cum on my cock! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it, mmmmmmmmmm, cum! FUCKING CUM! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, AH FUCK!"

As soon as she had permission Megan began hammering herself up and down, quickly going from a slow and steady pace to using every ounce of her strength to brutalize herself on that dildo. But it was worth it for the incredible climax which was soon crashing through her body.

Something she pause to savour for a few long seconds, before going right back to bouncing, so she not only drew out that orgasm, but gave herself another one. As many as she could. Which certainly wasn't good for avoiding becoming Olivia's bitch, but in that moment Megan really didn't care. In fact, she didn't really care about anything, except the incredible pleasure echoing through her body.

Olivia meanwhile kept her eyes on the prize, namely Megan Fox. Oh yes, her true prize was right in front of her, namely this beautiful woman. Because it wasn't just enough to make her cum. No, Olivia had to make Megan hers. And she would be. Olivia promised herself that. Oh fuck yeah, she was going to make sure Megan meant every single one of those words, even if she wasn't sure when she first said them.

This certainly seemed to be a very good step in the right direction, giving how much it was making the other woman cum. And just as importantly, how hard. Oh yes, she was making Megan Fox cum hard and frequently, easily making this one of the greatest moments of her life.

The only downside to that was that even with all her experience Olivia just couldn't hold back. No, the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of making Megan Fox cum for her, and maybe making the other woman her bitch made Olivia cum nice and hard. It was by no means the hardest orgasm she'd ever had, but it was maybe the most satisfying climaxes she'd ever had.

Or at least close to it, considering she wasn't entirely sure she'd broken Megan yet, although she was confident it was very important step in it, at the very least. Which made the following orgasms just as satisfying, Olivia pushing through each one in turn, so she could keep the fucking going for as long as possible.

Which included when Megan inevitably ran out of steam, Olivia not even waiting until she finished to flip them over, and to fuck her in the missionary position again. The difference was that while at the beginning she had simply spread Megan's legs, this time she pushed them onto her shoulders for a deep, hard penetration. Then after a few long minutes she lent down, bending the other woman in half.

Luckily for them both Megan was just as flexible as she looked, meaning that this extreme was more than welcomed by her prey. Oh yes, Megan Fox continued joyfully screaming and cumming around her cock as the two women became a complete mess of sweat and juices.

It was something which Olivia wished could last forever, but sadly even she had her limits. Limits that she normally didn't like to pass, as it was better to keep an air of dominance and control, especially when first breaking in a bitch. But honestly, she just got completely carried away with Megan, and literally pounded her pussy with every ounce of her strength, until she collapsed onto the sweaty body beneath her, and then just lay there in a sweaty mess.

Luckily for her Megan was far too exhausted to take advantage of that fact, so the two of them just lay there like that, until eventually Olivia found the strength to pull her cock out of the other woman's cunt, and then collapsed down next to her. Then she issued a command which she knew would reinvigorate her.

"Suck my cock bitch." Olivia ordered hoarsely, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, prove you really are my bitch, by sucking your cum off of my cock."

Megan groaned, but didn't hesitate to do as she was told. Which was almost painful, given how tired her body was, but she was just on such a submissive high that she couldn't help herself. She had to suck that cock. To taste her own juices all over it. Maybe especially her cum.

So that was exactly what she did, slowly crawling down Olivia's body, wrapping her lips around the dildo which had just hammered her cunt, and then letting out a long, loud moan of pure pleasure. She had tasted her own cum before of course, but never like this. At least not with another woman, which was an extra thrill to it. Something Megan savoured for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down, much to the delight of the other actress.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, suck my cock!" Olivia gleefully encouraged, reaching down to stroke Megan's hair as she did so, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it good. Suck my fucking cock good! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm, suck it good cock sucker. Oh yeah, get every drop of your girl cum and pussy cream like the little dyke slut you are! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, take it all! Take it all down your whore throat! Yeahhhhhhhhh, fucking deep throat me! Deep throat that girl cock you lezzie bitch! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah Megan, prove to me what a great bitch you're gonna make by cleaning your own strap-on real good with your mouth!"

Normally Megan was more of a tease when it came to giving a blow job, but doing it under these circumstances just drove her crazy. Also, if she was honest with herself she was hoping to taste another pussy, and while that was probably inevitable at this stage she was just so eager to get to it she might have rushed the cock sucking a little bit. Olivia didn't seem to mind though.

In fact, it was exactly the opposite, Olivia continuing to gleefully give her encouragement, as Megan easily pushed the strap-on into her throat. And while she choked and gagged a bit she did eventually get every inch down there, in the process cleaning every little bit of her girl cum and pussy cream. At which point Megan got what she really wanted.

"Get this thing off of me!" Olivia suddenly ordered, fumbling with the straps to the harness in her excitement, "Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, get it off of me so you can eat my pussy!"

Only too happy to oblige. Megan helped Olivia with the straps and then yanking the harness off of her, exposing her extremely wet and cum filled cunt. Megan had smelt it through out the blow job, but particularly when she got to the bottom of the dildo, and it had been driving her crazy. So much so it was really, really hard not just to bury her face right away in that tasty looking treat.

Although she got some revenge on her tormentor by instead pulling the harness to her mouth and licking the part which had been pressed up against Olivia's pussy. Which ironically Olivia actually seemed to enjoy watching for a few long seconds, or maybe even a full minute, as that was all it took for Megan to lick it clean. Or at least close enough that she didn't mind going straight to the pussy licking, starting with one, slow lick.

It was extremely hard for her to keep it long and slow, as Megan could taste Olivia's cum straight away, and it was even better from the source. Yet it still wasn't good enough for her, because it wasn't Olivia cumming in her mouth, which was what she wanted most of all in that moment.

However she would get it, that was inevitable at this point, and after fantasizing about Olivia Wilde for so long Megan really, really wanted to savour this, at least for a few long seconds. But again, it was just so hard under these circumstances. So much so that actually keeping that first lick long and slow felt like an achievement. Especially as the following licks certainly weren't like that, Megan unable and unwilling to stop herself from going all out on that tasty treat.

Olivia should have probably discouraged this, and made it very clear that Megan was going to eat her pussy properly. However there would be plenty of time for that later. Oh yes, because this wouldn't be a one time thing. No, as far as Olivia was concerned Megan was her bitch now, and if the other woman was confused about that she would make sure to educate her whenever possible.

Which would give her many, many opportunities to receive a nice long pussy licking from the other actress, but right now Olivia really, really needed to cum. So instead she just lay back and enjoyed the ride. Which was probably for the best, as it was unlikely that she could trust her own voice right now to seem commanding and dominant, and it would be a shame to ruin things when the night had gone so well.

Luckily the only things coming out of her mouth right now were moans of pure pleasure. Well, she was also whimpering and crying out, but she was sure that anyone in her position would be doing the same thing. Especially as Megan quickly proved herself very, very good with her tongue. Maybe a little inpatient, but under the circumstances that was very welcomed.

And there was even a promise with that first long, slow lick that when it came time for Megan to truly worship her she would be more than up for the task. But for now Olivia was very grateful that after that the licking increasingly hard and fast, Megan soon bringing her mouth into the equation as she tried to get every drop of the girl cum which was still in and around Olivia's pussy, before then trying to force more of it out of her.

Technically she had been doing that throughout the first stages of the cunt lapping by making sure to hit Olivia's clit with every stroke of her tongue, but then she started going all in on it, and closing her mouth around it so she could suck that sensitive little bundle of nerves. Something that she did with increasing passion when there was no more girl cum to clean. At least not on the outside.

She might have found some on the inside though when she wrapped her mouth around Olivia's entrance and shoved her tongue inside it. Oh God yes, Megan Fox shoved her tongue as deep into Olivia Wilde's pussy as it could possibly go, the combination of that and everything else making her cum in record time. Which really made Olivia grin with triumph.

She hadn't even had to ask, and Megan made her cum. Admittedly, she should probably be training Megan to wait for permission, but so often by holding back it led to the receiver begging to cum, which had been exactly what Olivia had been afraid of. However instead of having to worry about ruining the dominant momentum she had picked up Megan pretty much made her cum the very first chance she got, and then just kept doing it, like the little lezzie bitch she was clearly born to be.

The one Olivia would train her to be. Oh yes, this was only the beginning. By the time Olivia was done with her Megan Fox would be the perfect lesbian sex slave. The thought of which echoed in her head for several long minutes as her new bitch made her cum over and over again. Although she was only too happy to help.

Megan had done this enough to be able to quickly pull her tongue out of Olivia's cunt, and just keep her mouth nice and firmly around that entrance so that the girl cum would pretty much go straight into her mouth and down her throat. Admittedly she had to swallow very carefully to make it happen, but it was so worth it to get every drop of that precious liquid, which was even tastier than she had ever dreamed.

And she had spent a lot of nights dreaming about it. Oh yes, like everything else she had fantasized about this was even better than she dreamed. Top, Bottom, what did it really matter? In fact, maybe it was better to be a bottom if it meant she got to swallow this precious liquid on a regular basis.

She certainly couldn't get enough of it now, Megan shoving her tongue right back inside of Olivia and this time getting to fuck her with it for a decent amount of time before again, pulling back so she could concentrate on swallowing. Something she did over, and over, and over again. And something she could have happily done all night long.

Sadly, she made the mistake of trying to add her fingers into the mix, which Olivia obviously thought was too much of a top thing to do. Either that or she just wanted to take back some control. Whatever the case Olivia was suddenly rolling them over so Megan was the one on her back with the other actress sitting on her face. Which Olivia savoured for a few long seconds, before starting to grind her pussy down onto Megan's face.

This was a new experience for Megan. She'd grinded herself down plenty of times onto girls and guys, and one time she'd been even in this exact position, except with the other girl worshiping her cunt in a 69, which honestly made for a very different experience. All those other times she had been getting attention too, or just been the main focus, and most of the time she'd been in the dominant position.

But now she was just a fuck pad for Olivia to use for her pleasure. Oh God, the other woman was using her for her pleasure! Fucking her face like the cheap whore she was in that moment. And most importantly, it was pleasing Olivia, something which was very clear from the way that the other girl continued to cum, this time without Megan doing anything except lying there and taking everything the other actress had to give her.

Unfortunately this meant that she only managed to swallow a fraction of the precious liquid she got to swallow before. Also, it became difficult to breathe. But that didn't matter. All that mattered was Olivia's pleasure. Besides, she was being drenched in girl cum, making her feel like she was being baptized as Olivia's bitch. And as the little pussy loving slut she was.

Oh yes, she was being marked as what she was. And really, it was a privilege to be in this position, as it meant that all that she could see, taste, or smell was pure Olivia Wilde. Something which Megan wished could have lasted all night, but sadly eventually her new top ran out of steam, rolled off of her, then the two of them just lay there gasping for breath for a few long minutes.