All Comments on 'Wilderness Paradise Pt. 03'

by u06la14b

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Worth the wait. At first the flashbacks were a bit confusing but now, I like them. I see the relevance to the story. Is it too soon to ask for pt. 4? Hurry.

rnjudybugrnjudybugover 12 years ago
excellent

story is so good should have been a book. or maybe i am impatient and want to read the whole thing at once. so hurry with the rest please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best story EVER

Another incredible addition to this story! Im just going to predict something here; i think that the army guy,(sorry i forgot his name), is going to get beaten shitless OR he is goin to capture rachel and there will be a big rape sex scene either way its fine with me. I know that writing a story can be a little chalenging so take your time making part 4, dont rush it or it wont turn out good

Happy writing! :)

-joe

sabine_doucettesabine_doucetteover 12 years ago

I can't wait for part 4. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Really can't wait for part 4. Excellent story and well written!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Exciting and erotic

Great erotic sex between brother and sister, but a little scary of what is going to happen to the three girls.

Thanks for the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please keep Luke and Rachel together!

I hope you don't end up doing some ending where gets together with that other guy. Really enjoying the story between them.

Ex_OdioEx_Odioover 12 years ago
truly good story

This has been an amazing piece of erotica. I can't wait for the next part.

SusieJSusieJover 12 years ago
Great story!

I'm really enjoying this action adventure. Thanks!

And you should be sure to thank whoever gifted you the thesaurus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enough already!

Now the big words are separating me from my involvement with your characters. That said, 5 stars because you are an excellent storyteller/writer. I'm totally in, but I don't want your word choices to distract me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

I just loved it! Big words and all - had to spend time with the old dictionary but it was worth it! Who are you? In my humble opinion your stories are way above the other rubbish you read here! Please write more ... I almost don't want to finish the remaining parts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next Chapter PLEASE!

You are really a gifted writer. I have so many favorite verses from your stories. And yes, I've read ALL your stories on Lush. I have a quesiton which I've emailed you. I'm a fan and find myself missing my brother.

MadBrownMadBrownabout 8 years ago
Annoying

Ok, your thesaurus is just annoying.

honybipolahonybipolaabout 7 years ago
Helluva

writer indeed...you are one who can really write great erotica with a great plot like a morir scene...

honybipolahonybipolaabout 7 years ago
movie scene

It was like reading a story out of a movie with hot steamy sex scenes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Way overboard on the $10 words.

First off thanks for the good read. You are talented but you remind me of my mother who was an aspiring writer who never could get published. Her problem was she was so good at using fancy words that in order to read any of her writings you had to have a dictionary to look up what words meant 2 or 3 times per page. Thankfully your writings aren't quite that bad, but I'd suggest maybe keep from using words that most people would need to look up to once every other page. I do a lot of reading so I find I understand more words than the average person so if I find your use of $10 words distracting I know lots of others will struggle with them too. Like I said above though it is a good read and I'm enjoying it. Thanks for submitting it and I look forward to reading some of your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How Worn Is Your Thesaurus?

Your vocabulary is impressive but frequent usage of archaic adjectives becomes tedious in short order. Perhaps using more contemporary verbiage would enhance the "readability" of your otherwise excellent prose and story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What they said…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous