All Comments on 'Wilderness Paradise Pt. 06'

by u06la14b

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you for a great story

Man, this was the best. I liked all of it. The action, the suspense and most of all the relationship between Luke and Rachael. The giant should have lived. I hope you a writing another one soon. I will be checking back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Totally enjoyed this ride. Thank you for a great read.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 12 years ago
great....

GREAT STORY totally awesome ride best story I have read on this site!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy shit This is the best series in literotica...

I broke my mouse trying to click 5 stars as many times as i could. Wow just wow literally the best series I have read on literotica the whole ride was just mindblowing and it was sad that the gaint dude had to die he was such a bro but man this story. I wish you would keep writing u06 you are prodigical. Again I will probably remember this story throughout my life.

SilvesterMSilvesterMover 12 years ago
Fuzzy, but good story

The plot was a bit fuzzy to me, but it was a good story to read. Thanks for writing!

u06la14bu06la14bover 12 years agoAuthor
Semper Fidelis

I have received several passionate emails concerning the meaning of the Latin phrase: Semper Fidelis. It can mean Always Faithful, Forever Faithful, Ever Faithful etc. Regarding the moto - yes, the marines use it now but it was FIRST used by the Army, the 11th regiment in 1861 to be exact and I quote: 11th Infantry Regiment coat of arms -

Semper fidelis is also the motto of the 11th Infantry Regiment, which was founded in May 1861 by President Abraham Lincoln. It served as part of the Army of Ohio and later in the Indian wars, Spanish-American war, 1916 Mexican Border war, World War I, World War II, and the Vietnam war. Today it trains young Army officers at Fort Benning, Georgia.

totalyconfusedtotalyconfusedover 12 years ago
Loved the story...

...however I found the ending to be a bit rushed. Don't get me wrong the ending fit, but seemed like you had two ways of ending the story and you weren't sure with which to go with and just started typing. Oh well, great read and keep em' comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent story.

What a great story. You are now up there with my favorite authors, dark brother, dark side of the moon, nikki2021. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 stars

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Confusion

Felt like a ping pong ball story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

What a read. I couldn't stop. I needed to keep reading and almost got fired! Please write another story or more about Rachael and Luke.

pureluck45pureluck45about 12 years ago

Not perfect but very solid. Looking forward to more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

Your writing is professional. I wonder if you do this for a living. And your pen-name, what does that represent? Just curious. I loved the story and hope you will post more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Just too good! The end was a bit hurried but it was good. I'm glad they found each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

It's a good story. The fight between the good guy and the bad guy was very well done. But dude! You have to do something about all those goofy thesaurus words. At some points, they made me wonder whether you were putting us all on.

rockman2011rockman2011almost 12 years ago
Incredible talent

Clearly the best story I have read on any site. You are an artist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMFG

This story is amazing bravo my friend

thelittledeaththelittledeathalmost 12 years ago
amazing

well done my friend. very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An author who can really write

I absolutely loved the entire story. Mind you, I found myself picking up a dictionary occasionally. 8)

5 stars for each part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Name of Andrew's Sister

On the first page of part two, Andrew's sister's name is Susan. Then in Part 4, the first paragraph has her again as Susan. But, paragraph 4 changes her name to Sarah.

It remains Sarah for the rest of the story.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unfucking belieeivable

i know the stars stop at five im giving u 10 im 59 have read litterly thousands of books and this is one of the best i have ever read i am areader not a writer but this one i HAD TO comment on if u write any more i will gladly read them keep up not the good wook but THE FUCKING GREAT WORK and by the way im not related to this person iloved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best.....

I've been a frequent visitor to literotica and I've really cherished reading a couple of stories, but this one outdid everything that I've ever read. I'm not a stranger to reading books but this had everything that I could ever ask for. Keep up the good work....... I'm expecting many more great works from you... You really should try being a writer..

AkoeAkoeabout 11 years ago
great story

This was a great story please please please continue writing. I would love to see this series continued but I understand every story has it ending so with that said I look forward reading the next story you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the best

Story writing 101, people. Coherent, consistent and clear. Writing erotic stories don't mean butchering up writing styles. There is a need for introduction, build-up, plot, denouement and most important of all, a sense of reality.

I gave up hope of ever finding a story in this site wherein sex is describe from a third person point of view - detached, cold and impersonal. Even when the story is written in first person POV. Even the conversations the characters have is very real. Your description of your setting is very clear, I can see it in my mind's eye.

Except for a couple of misspelled words and run-in sentences, it is indeed by far the best story/series I've read in this site. I applaud you in finishing it because I know how hard it is to write a series specially when you are experiencing a writer's block.

Would have loved to see Danny alive. Such a good character. Wouldn't mind him and Racheal getting together. Sorry, Luke!

Good luck to your other writing endeavors,

A fan from the beautiful island of the Philippines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Uncle Phil

I loved the whole story and in passing I was anticipating Mom and Uncle Phil being there.

incorrigible1incorrigible1over 10 years ago
Loved It!

That was a great story, a literary masterpiece. Thank you for writing it!

Not2GoodNot2Goodover 10 years ago
Very good writer

This writer knows how to write. His other stuff show the same - knowledge of the English language, composition and spelling. Hope the spirit moves him to resume using this talent and completing "Of Sisters & Brothers."

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Wonderful story

The back and forth. The twists and turns. Absolutely loved this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

Except is was a three chapter story crammed into six.

I did appreciate the use of GOOD English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great read! So epic it could be a movie.

Very well written with very few typos. The only error I saw was "Susan's" name suddenly became "Sarah".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good stuff

This is probably the best written story I've seen on literotica. In fact, I'm surprised to find writing this good here. I hold a few college degrees including one in literature and your salient vocabulary with word origins going back to Greek and Latin dwarfs mine. Impressive. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What he said!

My god, man. What an achievement. Raunchy and rabid sexuality mixed with the vocabulary of a true philologist. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Started out well, but...

1 I couldn't get around the name changing of Susan to Sarah.

2 You used big words for big words sake. Too many of them, as well. Should have been a four chapter story, except for the fact that...

3 The story jumped around too much--things drifted apart and continuity suffered.

I'm not usually critical of others writing. After all, if the story really reeked, I'd stop and find another. There was enough here to hold interest and keep me to the end. Good effort.

Marvin

RedRheaRedRheaover 8 years ago
Loved it

First I have to give compliments to the erotica parts of the story, your style is easily one of my favorites so far with just the perfect amount of detail in my opinion. I'm not sure how else to explain it besides it being hot as fuck and extremely well written. The dialogue felt really realistic and natural; I've come across stories where the dialogue I could never see happening in any universe and ends up being off-putting. Loved the story and I kept wanting to know what happened next especially because I felt a wide range of emotions while reading this. My favorite stuff to read are stories where the main focus is an interesting story and the erotica as an extension and that's how I felt about this one, might be why I like it so much.

Thanks

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Great story !

My only criticism is the way you kept jumping back and forth in time - it's very confusing, for me anyhow.

I'd far rather you started at the beginning and just moved forward in real time, it makes it so much easier to follow.

But still worth 5 Stars !

honybipolahonybipolaabout 7 years ago
Perfect

Ending is great too... you deserve all of the stars and more...you have a way with words...as I've said before one helluva writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

I really enjoyed this story i thought it was gonna be the same old thing but i am amazed good job

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6about 7 years ago
One of the best!

Amazing! Incredible! Loved the series, and relish what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just awful...

I read the reviews and then thought...

How many accounts does this guy have?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A fascinating story. I especially enjoy relationship narratives. The incest is wonderful but the relationship gives reason to it.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Good story

I liked this story but I felt you added things to the story just to make it longer and unneseccary. For example Luke remebering a sexual memory on their way to the others while rachel is about to get raped, really? Really? That was so out of place and seemed to show luke as nothing but a jackass only concerned about sex and not his "true love." The last chapter made Danny the hero and Luke just the lucky punk who lived and fucked his sister. Andrew saved him from Josh and Danny saved Rachel from Luther. The worst parts were Kyla enjoying being raped(yes she did read the story) and Rachel feelings for Danny at the end and without his death you couldn't have justified them not being together in the end. Out of six chapters those were my biggest complaints but it was a still a good story.

OceandiverOceandiverabout 4 years ago
Great story

Very good story, I enjoyed it tremendously.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27almost 4 years ago
Page turner

Excellent! Nice to read a story with such rich passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was ready to quite after the 1st part. I'm glad I didn't. Great read. 5 stars!

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

This story should be in the hall of fame. what a tale you tell. Fantastic, I loved it and could not put it down until I finished it. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous