All Comments on 'Wilderwood Ch. 02'

by Scorpio_Six

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME, What a beautiful story.

With so much more to give.

What has happened?

Why is Emma so different?

Who was Bear and what was he doing?

A fascinating story with so much to tell.

I can't wait for the next EPISODE

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
5 stars

Hot humping action. Interesting characters with a lot of intriguing clues about them dangled in front of us. Good stuff.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 5 years ago
Nice writing, but you could have been a little more subtle.

I predict an intervention from their uncle which solves the questions about A) The real reason the brothers are estranged, B) Why incest between immediate family isn't so unfamiliar, C) Who might be inheriting the uncle's wealth after the hints about The Will, and D) How the siblings can remain together. The only thing I'm still unclear about is how the biker(s) figure into the story line.

Still nice writing, and worth reading.

Robinius1Robinius1over 5 years ago
Well, now!

I read the first part with little interest but decided to read chapter 2 and I'm glad I did. This is now piquing my interest and I'm sure to read chapter 3. Good job, and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Feedback

Hi Scorpio_Six, another very enjoyable read, keep up the good work, and will they ever meet their Uncle ? Will he be a decent guy, but just had a massive family fall-out in the past ? Do you see where this is going ?

Thank-you for your work.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 5 years ago
Acceptional

This is a fantastic story, I hope they inherit there great Uncle's estate, and yes the natural beauty of the woods should stay intact!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO!

You really got my juices flowing. More, please.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Top story, always avoided this story in the past, sorry l did so now, it is well written, well paced, brilliant!!!

This build engages me. Scores 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Much better than the last installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScorpio_Six@Scorpio_Six
The revised edition of Wilderwood is now available on Smashwords in a three book series. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AjScorpio These make a few changes to the story (mostly minor) and features a lot of new material - some of which I considered including originall...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES