All Comments on 'Wilderwood Ch. 06'

by Scorpio_Six

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

I am so glad you have continued the story. It's a great story. Don't know whether it's been because of the break between this chapter and the last but this chapter reads differently. The previous chapters were light and full of passion between Emma and her brother.

This chapter doesn't have the same lightness and seems more brooding. Something is obviously going on with the Wilderwood's some family secrets that, hopefully, we will find out in coming chapters.

I am surprised that E.B didn't argue with his Dad when his Dad told him he couldn't go to the college upstate, doesn't seem quite real that he would take it without a fight given that he loves Emma and faces being without for for a considerable time. Not sure anyone in that situation would give in so easily. Even if they didn't react straightaway they would being planning how they could change the situation.

Hoping that the coming chapters resolve the way that Emma and her brother want, in that, they end up together whether in Wilderwood or at the college upstate.

Just one minor spelling point you keep spelling 'no one' as 'noone' not sure if this is just a typo or something to do with an automatic spell checker it so frequent in the chapters that it can't be just a miss-spelling.

Thanks for a really great series so far. So looking forward to the next chapters.

OrthopodeOrthopodeover 4 years ago
Great to see you back

I really enjoyed the first part of this story and had begun to think that you were not going to be able to carry on with it. Really pleased to see you back again and writing to the same high standard

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 4 years ago

I swear to God I was thinking about you and this series just a few days ago!

So glad you are back & it is even better.

I love the gritty intensity.

Thank you!

FDD

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Glad You're Back

It's so very nice to read this latest part, the suspense has me really intrigued.

Scorpio_SixScorpio_Sixover 4 years agoAuthor
re: thedayafter

There are a handful of words that I'm aware I often instinctively misspell and until now I didn't realise that no-one was one of them. That's great feedback and I'll be watching out for that from now on (after reading your comment I checked the chapter I'm working on now and sure enough, 'noone' was there again...)

The shift in tone is intentional, and part of the reason I always intended for there to be a break in the story. The siblings have a lot to deal with in the next few chapters if their relationship is to continue, but there is still fun to be had along the way.

Thanks to you, and all, for the welcome back. I was a little wary of returning to this after such an extended break, and it's great to see there's still interest in the story of the Wilderwoods.

Robinius1Robinius1over 4 years ago
Thanks for this!

Thank you for continuing your story. I was afraid it was dead like so many others that start and never finish. Noone was a little annoying but not enough to put me off from reading your otherwise well-crafted and well written story. 'No one' is preferred, I believe, no hyphen is needed.

I might add that I thought that sitting in his room and seeing his cum dripping down the inside of his sister's thigh while his dad was in the room was incredibly erotic. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you for bringing the story back. I don't care how long it's been. It was hot AF!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Yes welcome back, belatedly, and welcome back again in 2021.

Love your story keep it going out should be good for 20 or more chapters.

Again 5/5

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

I'm enjoying catching up with this story. Very well done! Thank you!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

You got to love old Henry. He's probably the best person in town to come to when you're in trouble.

But the one thing that keeps troubling me is Uncle Nathan. He loves his niece and nephew because he always remembers their birthdays, sending them money. 💰 But why don't the kids ever sneak away to the hall to visit him? When I was growing up, I never let my parents feelings about someone color my own judgment. I took their feelings under advice, but I also kept an open mind, searching for the evidence that I needed to get an accurate picture of the situation.

I'm really troubled with Emma and her brother not visiting Uncle Nathan. 😒

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScorpio_Six@Scorpio_Six
The revised edition of Wilderwood is now available on Smashwords in a three book series. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AjScorpio These make a few changes to the story (mostly minor) and features a lot of new material - some of which I considered including originall...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES