Wilderwood Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a weird read, and I suppose it means that Richard didn't tell anyone that he was leaving everything to Uncle Nathan. Out of curiosity I take out my phone and look up Leo Hayes. Apparently he was the Mayor of Wilderwood back then, but wasn't re-elected in 1974.

I spend another hour or so in the archives, but don't find anything else except for a write-up of the funeral. It does say that Uncle Nathan was there, but after that I don't find anything else. It occurs to me that the only way I'm going to find out more is by asking someone who already knows our family history.

I've thought about going back out to Conway to talk to Henry again, but it's a long ride on a bike and I don't have my road test until next week. Also I might run into Dad if he's out there again and I want to avoid whatever questions he would end up asking.

I could ask him about it all, but I don't think he'd tell me. I could ask Uncle Nathan, except I haven't really spoken to him for five or six years. I do know by now that he'll be at the event on Friday, which I suppose adds weight to Emma's theory that Dad is back in the running to inherit the Hall eventually.

= = =

The next day, Thursday, I go up to the Wilderwood Hotel. I do want to tell Emma about the things I've learned but really I just want to see her...

...and get some alone time with her. It's been a long week.

I've been to the hotel a few times since Emma started working there. It's a good place for us to meet up, seeing as it's big - too big for the town really - and there's usually enough guests, visitors and staff walking around that I go unnoticed.

When I walk into the lobby the first thing I see is a smaller version of the Wilderwood Sign - the one with the smiling cat - pointing the way toward the event room where the launch will take place tomorrow. I take another look at it, and yeah, that cat is definitely smiling in a way no cat should be able to.

The hotel seems busier than usual, and when I find Emma a few minutes later she tells me why.

"It's crazy," she says. "The entire hotel is booked up, and I think I'm the only person who works here who isn't on shift tomorrow night."

"It would be a little weird if you were."

"Yeah, but this way I'll miss out on all the real fun."

We're out at the back of the hotel, overlooking a little courtyard where deliveries come in. There's a few people coming and going so we've kept our hands to ourselves. So far.

"Fun?"

"The best way to know what really goes on at these things is to be working at them. You hear all the gossip that way. We see everything." Emma grins. "We also know how to avoid being seen." She flicks a passkey between her fingers.

"Didn't you say all the rooms were booked up?"

"Uh huh," my sister nods. "But that's tomorrow, not today."

I follow Emma through a door marked staff only and then along a narrow corridor and up some back stairs to the third floor. It feels like an entirely different building, or like we're moving through secret passages. We don't see anyone on the way.

Not that I'm looking. With Emma leading the way my eyes are on her bobbing ponytail where it falls over the white collar of her uniform top, and then down to her ass, neatly packed into a short black skirt. When we get into the room and my sister turns and presses herself against me I slide my hand up her hips, pushing her skirt up and feeling the smooth bare skin above her dark stockings.

She's as eager as I am, pressing me back against the door and pulling at my belt as I pull her closer to me. I slide my other hand up under the back of her top, feeling the lacy black lingerie she's wearing today and the only reason I'm not trying to undress her is that she is, after all, dressed as a chambermaid and that's not a visual I'm in any hurry to lose.

Emma is more intent on undressing me, and I kick off my sneakers - one of them goes flying across the room and bounces off a wall - and let her shuck me out of the rest of my clothes by the time we make it to the bed.

I've still got to get a handle on our actual sexual dynamic. Emma is older than me, and way more experienced, and when we're just hanging out she still sometimes pulls rank of me as my big sister. Yet she has a kinky side - I'm still learning how kinky - that responds to me taking the lead at times, even though the first time we fucked at the hotel we tried to get a master/servant thing going that kind of really didn't work.

She's on top of me, teeth teasing my nipples until I get hold of her ponytail and pull her head back.

"You're so fucking hot," I say. Emma tosses her head back, pulling against my grip on her hair and flicking her gaze down to my cock.

"Only for you, little brother."

She's licking her lips and smirking at me like a challenge. I pull on her ponytail again, angling her head down toward my cock.

"Down, Sis."

Emma gives a little moan in the back of her throat as I pull her head down onto my cock. Her lips wrap around the head and I push my hips forward to sink my length deeper into her mouth, which slides me to the edge of the bed and my sister off of it, onto her knees in front of me as she starts to suck.

She's really into it, working my shaft with her lips and her tongue. I'm on my feet now, looking down at her, telling her to keep sucking, to keep sucking her brother's cock, and she looks up at me, her green eyes hot and needy, her hands behind her back. It's the sexy submissive chambermaid scene we aimed for but didn't hit last time, and it shoots my confidence through the roof.

I make a few thrusts into her mouth, holding the back of her head to press her all the way onto my cock. Emma gags as her throat contracts around the head of my cock and I pull back and then lunge in deep again. Her mouth is hot and wet and she sucks and swallows the pre-cum from my tip until I pull all the way out, leaving her gasping through saliva soaked lips.

"On the bed, Sis, " is all I have to say. Emma rises from her knees, her hands sliding down her hips as she discards her black lacy panties, and she crawls onto the bed, raising herself up on her hands and knees and looking back over her shoulder at me as I move in behind her.

"Fuck me, Bro," my sister says. "I want your cum in me."

I push her short skirt up and run my fingers over her slit. She's so fucking wet, and I slide into her so smoothly it's like she's made for me and only me. Emma groans loud as I push my cock into her soaking wet pussy and her fingers clench into the sheets of the bed.

It's a release, not only of the sexual tension that's built up in both of us this week, but of our constant need for caution and secrecy. Nobody knows we're here, in an anonymous hotel room with the door locked, and that - and whatever I've done to trigger my sister's need to be taken hard, and the effect that in turn has on me - has us both panting and moaning all through a long, hard and noisy session.

There's not a lot of words spoken, at least none that aren't fragments of sentences, breaking off into gasps and groans. When Emma does get a few words out it's to remind me that she's my sister, and that it's her brother's cock she's taking in her tight wet pussy.

"Oh fuck yes, Sis."

We've been doing this for nearly two months, and it's only just occurring to me now that while Emma ticks a lot of my boxes - goth, leather, fishnet, kinky - I tick one of hers that literally no one else can, since I'm her only brother.

I guess I should have thought of that sooner, but it's hard to focus on things like that when I'm holding onto my sister's hips and pumping her full of my cum while she claws up the bed and squeals into the sheets.

= = =

"Want to hear something funny?"

"Sure."

Emma sits up and stretches. We've been sprawled out on the bed, catching our breath, and I reach up and slip my hand back under the back of her top, playing with the catch of her bra.

"I need to get back to work."

I slide my hand back, slowly, tickling her spine on the way down, and my sister snickers and wriggles against my fingers.

"That's not funny."

"Nooo," she stands up and starts tossing my clothes at me. "But this is. Half the rooms on this floor are perma-booked, by local business types. It's where they come to screw their secretaries."

I laugh. "You're not my secretary."

"I could be." Emma smirks and lowers her gaze, acting the part. "Really, Mr. Wilderwood, what would your wife say?"

"Oh yeah, like I'm ever going to get married."

"Never?"

I've pulled on my pants while we're talking and now slip my shirt on as I get off the bed and walk over to my sister, kissing her neck softly. "What do you think?"

"At least I wouldn't have to change my name."

We exchange glances, both of us realising that this idle chat has gone in an unexpected direction.

"Uh..."

"Yeah... I..."

"I..."

"I... really need to get back to work."

"Right." I pull on my sneakers and take a couple of steps to the door. "You coming, Sis?"

Emma smiles and grabs my hand, pulling me back and into a long, deep kiss. I slide my arm back around her, stroking her waist.

"I'll be there in a sec," she says when we finally let our lips part.

I step out into the hallway, leaving the door ajar for her. I'm feeling pretty good right now. I'm still uneasy about Trowley, and stil wish our family history wasn't so full of hints of buried secrets. I'm still wondering about the event tomorrow night, and if Emma's theory about Dad and Uncle Nathan is right, and if so what that might mean for us.

I'm still thinking of all of these things, but right none of it seems so ominous as they did a few days ago. An hour with Emma, without any fear of interruption or discovery, has me feeling that we can handle anything if we stick together.

I glance back through the open door and see my sister brushing her fingers down the front of her black top and looking in the mirror as she straightens the white collar of her uniform, then the noise of another door opening pulls my attention back to the hallway, and that's when I see my Dad coming out of the next room along.

He's straightening his tie and he's got The Smirk on his face. It turns into a puzzled look when he sees me standing there.

"Junior?"

I was holding the door open for Emma so I still have my hand on the door knob. I see her turn away from the mirror, looking my way, and jerk the door shut as fast as I can.

"Oh, hey, Dad."

"What are you doing here?" I see him glance to his side, looking back into the room he just came out of. I shift my feet, making an attempt to lean casually against the doorframe while still keeping the door pulled shut. The casual gesture I make with my off-hand must look as awkward as my voice must sound as I reach for a story.

"I was... just over to see a... friend."

"Here?"

I feel the door knob turning in my hand as Emma tries it from the other side. I tighten my grip, leaning as much of my weight into it as I can while retaining my definitely not-casual slouch against the doorframe.

"She works here," I say in a rush. The damn knob is still turning and my next words are almost a yelp. "I didn't expect to run into you, DAD!"

It's loud enough to be heard through the door, and to my relief the door knob stops turning.

Dad frowns for a moment. "Well, I hope you've not been keeping your friend from her work." He chuckles. "There's a time and a place for these things, you know."

It's faint, but I'm sure I hear a stifled snort through the door. I laugh, too loudly, to cover up the noise.

"Yeah... I guess I was..."

Dad closes the door of his room and strolls down the hall, giving me a pat on the shoulder as he comes up to me. "It's fine. Just don't tell your sister. I know you two are close these days, but she does work here, and people do talk."

"Yeah." I let go, finally, of the door knob and walk down with him to the elevator at the end of the hallway. "So... uh... what brings you up here?"

"We keep a couple of rooms reserved, for people from out of town that we're doing business with. Your Mom thinks it's a waste of money so," he winks at me, "don't tell her you saw me up here, right?"

"Sure, Dad," I say. "I can keep a secret."