All Comments on 'Wildlife'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GentleVikingGentleVikingalmost 11 years ago
Love it

Lovely lunchtime story in a rarely written about location.

Brings back memories and the smell of the hard baked soil. Sigh...

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Nice bit of Invention

I was about to complain that we haven't seen any more of your work lately.

The hero was completely confused from beginning to end! These multi-tasked women are usually easier to live with than the focused ones! Very enjoyable.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good To Read You*****

You are a good story teller. You keep inventing and I'll keep reading. Thanks for sharing.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 11 years ago
Great read

Thanks...

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990over 5 years ago
The last paragraph

Took away from the story.

I would have been fully satisfied before the last paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Liked

I would have liked it if some how things didn't work out for Connie after all in reality she dumped him,not an amicable breaking up as written.instead seeing him through his injuries.

AnAncientAnAncientalmost 4 years ago
Culture Contrast

I love the contrast in culture, the way that Willey blended in to both the traditional native way of dressing, as well as the 'sophisticated' western ways. The characterization of Friday was exceptionally good. The only slightly negative is that more could have been made of Willey passion for Geophysics.

My father mentioned that the African women attending a coming of age ceremony considered the American Women with bare thighs (they were wearing shorts) a little indecent. As the upper thighs were nearer the genitals than breasts, and breasts are used for feeding babies.

I find women with A and B cup size breasts a lot more sexy than the women with larger pairs -- the smaller sizes are more sensual and age better. Though I have dated women with larger sizes, as the women behind the breasts is significantly more important.

penneydog55penneydog55about 3 years ago

Absolutely Beautiful Women from that area..

Nice Story and I loved it...Thanks

5 Stars πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ•πŸ€£

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Wow! An actual story with a plot and characters and things happening…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous