Wildside Ch. 01.5

Story Info
What happened between Alex and Theo? Who seduce who?
3k words
4.52
7.5k
13
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yuumirei
yuumirei
34 Followers

[Alex POV]

"Theo is a well-behaved boy. I will make sure that he won't make you feel uncomfortable", Ben said while ironing his boyfriend's suit.

"I know. But make sure you won't neglect me, OK?", Alex responded. Alex felt a little bit down. He started to remember his past when he had not met Ben yet. Alex was self-aware enough to know about how good looking he was. Stunning face, an athletic body from playing basketball and swimming, having a 9 inch weapon - "hung like a horse" as all the boys and girls he had slept with said. At that time, he was a playboy with a wild sexlife. But everything changed after he met Ben. Ben was the one who made him changed his free living life into a good one: graduated from his university, had a good job and became a young CEO. Alex and Ben have been a lovey-dovey couple for about 5 years and right now they are living in their dream apartment, spending all of their free time together. Alex knew he should be satisfied with this life, but he wasn't. It's not like he doesn't love Ben. He loves Ben, and he knows his lover loves him too. But Ben is a person who isn't into sex and Alex is the person who has a huge sex drive. Alex didn't want to force Ben, so he accepted holding his lustful beast inside, knowing that it would be very uneasy. Even though they did it sometimes, but that wasn't enough for Alex. He wants more: more wild, more lewd and fuck like a rabbit. Everyone knows burying their sexual desire is very hard. With all that thought, Alex just sighed. He also felt a little bit guilty since he thought like that.

Three days later. Ben's younger brother came. The first thing Alex noticed at this boy was he was hiding something inside his pure, innocent looking. Just like having a snake as a pet that you will never know when it will attack and spread poison inside you. Alex tried to avoid being alone with Theo as much as he could, but he still felt frustrated. Ben was afraid that his young and pure brother would catch them when they were having "naughty couple time", so he started treating Alex like they were a high school couple in some pure romantic novel. Even when they were alone in their bedroom.

"It will be a very hard time..." - Alex thought as he failed to ask his boyfriend to agree to having sex while they were on their bed.

As the days flew by, Alex's sexual urge was built up and started to countdown like a time bomb. That's when Alex started to be attracted to Theo. This guy doesn't look like his brother, they are similar to black and white. Alex couldn't deny what his boyfriend said about Theo: a cute face like a white bunny, a hairless body with smooth skin, thin waist and juicy butt. Alex didn't know if Theo was truly innocent or not since he rarely dressed himself appropriately in the house. A tiny pink sailor bikini which outlined his cute dick very clearly or just a towel without anything under it was mostly seen. Alex knew he shouldn't, but his eyes were still secretly looking at Theo.

A month later. It was a very peaceful night when Alex couldn't sleep because his dick was super hard. He knew it wouldn't calm down easily so he started to undress himself silently. Alex pulled down his grey sweatpant that he used to wearing when he sleep, took off his sleeveless shirt then tossed them out of the blanket. While his full hard cock still wrapped by his black boxers, Alex rubbed it at Ben's butt and hugged him tightly.

"Alex... you know we have to go to work tomorrow right?", Ben said with a sleepy voice.

"Just one round... please?", Alex begged since he really needed his lover at that moment.

"I'm really tired, Alex", Ben tried his best to calm his lover. "Just try to forget about it and sleep". Ben finished his speech then fell asleep right after that.

Alex just sighed. It wasn't the first time he was denied like that. Alex knew he could do as Ben said since he had done like that everytime - forget and sleep. But somehow, he didn't want it to be like that.

Alex stepped out of the bed, only wearing his boxers, and walked to the bathroom without noticing Theo - who was sleeping on the couch after came back home from his part-time job.

"Haa~ Who knows one day I have to do this... So pathetic", Alex thought as he pulled down his last piece of clothes, then sat on the side of the bathtub, fully naked with a hard dick. He could hear the sounds of his heart beating while he started to clutch his manhood with his right hand. Alex stroked his cock up and down and tried the best of him to reduce the volume of his moaning.

"Ahhh~ Fuck~ Shit~", Alex moaned and grunted sexily while beating off his cock. His mind at that moment was full of lust, imagined about how fucking someone's butt that he mistook as his lover. Alex started to stroke faster as his precum started leaking and his jizz was ready to fire.

"Fuck!", Alex grunted and spurted his cum all over his hand. Looking at his cum, Alex's dick seemed to calm down a little bit. "How long do I have to hold my needs like this?" - Alex questioned himself. Then he noticed something feels off. He looked at the bathroom door which wasn't closed carefully and questioned himself again, "Did someone watch me?". "Maybe I'm just overthinking", Alex shrugged then went to clean his hand and went back to his bedroom. On the way, he saw Theo on the couch, but he just stopped for a sec to look at him then went straight to the bedroom.

[Theo's POV]

"God, I thought he was just a cold, elegant man who only smiled for my brother. But damn he actually is a lustful beast", Theo thought while trying his best to pretend that he was still sleeping. He was turned on after watching his brother's boyfriend masturbated. Theo tucked his handsome inside his pink briefs, grabbed his dick as he imagined Alex sucking his dick then fucking him with that massive cock.

"I guess I cannot miss this opportunity", Theo smiled a devilish smile.

[Alex's POV]

The sun was shining. Alex woke up at 7AM, alone on the bed that he shares with his lover. Ben left the house very early since he had a lot of work to do at his company. Alex started to feel a little bit disappointed about how Ben treated him lately. "He had too much attention in his job and his brother", Alex thought.

After 5 minutes, Alex was fully-awaked. He left his bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath and brush his teeth. It took him 30 minutes, then Alex went back to his bedroom to change clothes. As he passed the living room, he saw Theo stared at him.

"Mr. boyfriend, you will go to your company now?", Theo asked Alex.

Alex didn't want to get along with his lover's younger brother much. But since Theo asked him, he had to reply. That's what everyone calls "politeness".

"Uhm...yeah~", Alex replied hesitantly.

"Great! Can you give me a ride to school? My friends said they couldn't come to drive me today", Theo asked Alex with puppy-eyes.

"Uhm...I guess... I can...", Alex replied hesitantly, again.

"Thank you so much Mr. boyfriend! Then I will go and prepare now!" - Theo cheerfully said then retired to his bedroom.

As Alex came back to his room, he started to question himself why he accepted that. "Well, if I denied him, Ben definitely will not be happy", Alex sighed. He opened the wardrobe and picked up the suit that his lover already ironed for him yesterday. "Now I start to feel guilty about thinking that he neglected me", Alex laughed at himself. When Alex finished everything he needed to prepare, he went out of his room and saw Theo already waiting for him.

"Will we go now?", Theo asked.

"Yeah...", Alex said while looking at Theo's smiley face.

When focused on driving, Alex noticed Theo was watching a basketball competition. That made him remember about his passionate time when he still played basketball.

"My brother said you were a pro basketball player before you met him. Is that true?", Theo popped the question to Alex.

"Yeah", Alex responded proudly, "I was the ace of my team". Even though he hasn't played basketball for a very long time, everytime someone mentioned it, he still felt so passionate about it.

"Wow! I really want to see you play basketball. My brother is definitely proud about dating a basketball player", Theo said.

"It's just the past. I haven't played basketball since I started dating Ben, and he's not a person who is into sports", Alex replied with a sigh.

"I'm not surprised about that", Theo laughed.

After that, their conversation stopped as Alex came back to focus on driving. Suddenly, Theo dropped his phone and it drew Alex's attention. "What the hell is that?", Alex was surprised at what he saw on Theo's phone screen. A picture of Theo, only wearing a jockstrap, standing next to a basketball player. That man grabbed his butt with his left hand while his right hand made a V-sign. It was just a few seconds then Alex came back to his senses and acted like he saw nothing.

Alex thought about that picture all day. He couldn't help but turned on while imagining the basketball player in that picture was him. This was the turning point when Alex started to come back to his old characteristic. And of course, Theo totally had some intention for him. Since Ben spent most of his day at the company, only Alex and Theo stayed at home together. Alex noticed Theo started to dress more lewd in front of him when Ben wasn't there and Alex knew he was tired of dressing appropriately at home. When Ben wasn't home and there was only Theo, Alex only wore his boxers short. This situation continued for a few days. Both Alex and Theo realized that they had been noticed by each other but they enjoyed it. And soon, the day that they waited for came.

It was a normal noon. Alex just had lunch with his business partner. Since he drank too much and didn't have to come back to his office, Alex's assistant drove him straight home. When Alex opened the door and took off his shoes, he heard someone in the kitchen. It was Theo, naked and prepared for his lunch. Theo hadn't noticed Alex's appearance yet.

"Why does this guy always try to lure me", Alex unconsciously thought. It must be from the alcohol that Alex started to feel hornier. He knew if he cannot resist this temptation, he will end up cheating on Ben. But his body didn't care about that. The lustful beast inside him couldn't stand with this sexless life anymore.

Alex slowly unbuckled the belt, unbuttoned his suit trouser as he quickly pulled it down and tossed it away. Then he slowly went to the kitchen while taking off his suit jacket, his shirt, and his socks. Alex reached Theo and hugged him tightly while he only wore a pair of black boxers. His crotch pressed at Theo's butt.

"Oh my god, mr. boyfriend. You shouldn't do this", Theo said with a mischievous grin on his face. Alex was in his ruts, so he didn't care about faithfulness or loyalty. Right after Theo turned off the electric stove, they faced each other and gave each other a lewd French kiss. The sounds of their sloppy kiss were really debauched. Their lips covered by their saliva as their tongues entangled together. Alex hugged Theo tighter. They started to rub their hard dick against each other.

"Fuck!", Alex grunted as he stopped kissing Theo passionately. The place around his mouth was covered by Theo's saliva after that sloppy kiss and Theo had the same.

Both of them looked down and watched their crotch rubbing against each other like dueling. The atmosphere seemed boiling around them. At that moment, Theo in front of Alex's eyes wasn't Ben's younger brother but a mating partner.

"My brother doesn't deserve a hungry beast like you~", Theo said flirtatiously as his hand started to travel on Alex's defined abs. "Looking at how rushed you are, I bet my brother doesn't take care of your sexual needs well huh?".

Alex said nothing but gave Theo a sloppy kiss one more time. And of course, Theo didn't mind having their lips glued to each other one more time. This lewd kiss was the thing Alex yearned for in many years after he started dating Ben. It was pathetic that the one who kissed him like this wasn't his lover but his lover's younger brother.

"You want this slutty body of mine huh?", Theo teased Alex.

"Fuck, yeah. I want to fuck your brain out", Alex replied, couldn't control himself at that moment.

"So you are willing to cheat on my brother?", Theo asked with a mischievous smile as he already knew the answer.

Nothing was said after that since no word could prove the obvious answer better than action. Alex pulled down his boxers and stepped out of it. His vigorous dick was fully revealed in front of Theo's eyes. Very stiff at that moment.

"Let's fuck like rabbits", Theo said and kissed Alex. Both of them moved to Theo's bedroom while kissing. As the door was locked, the wild sounds of mating animals started to resound

...

[Storyteller POV]

...

At the same time, Ben was buried by his workload. But he still checked his phone, kept wondering why his boyfriend didn't text him anything since morning. "I guess he might be sad about last night", Ben thought. "Well, I will apologize to him by making his favourite soup for dinner. I have to go home early today".

...

Such a pity! The innocent guy didn't know that his elegant boyfriend was banging his cute younger brother at that moment.

"Oh my god~ Yes~ Keep stirring my ass with your vigorous dick", Theo screamed ecstatically.

Theo's body was devoured by Alex as many bite marks and kiss marks were left on his body, especially at his nipple and his neck. Meanwhile, Alex kept fucking Theo like a sewing machine working at the maximum speed.

"Fuck your asshole. So tight. Fuck~", Alex grunted.

"Bet you cannot fuck my brother like this", Theo said between his moaning. "I will help you satisfy from now on. Please fuck me like a slut"

Alex pulled out his dick from Theo's ass as he started to lift Theo's legs over his head.

"Are you kidding me?", Theo asked with excitement.

"I will fuck you till your belly full of my cum", Alex replied and shoved his dick inside Theo again as he continued to fuck him in mating press style.

"Holy shiiiiiit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. My man pussy feels so amazing. Please keeps fucking me like that. Ahhh", Theo screamed out- seemed like he was being fucked to silly by this wild sex pose.

"You like it that much huh, you cunt", Alex was really into this as he kept thrusting faster and deeper.

"It's so fantastic!!! Fuck!!! Make me become your private cumdump", Theo screamed.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Take this you little slut!", Alex grunted as he strongly thrusted all of his dick inside Theo's asshole and pumped his jizz inside Theo.

"Yesssssss. I love it", Theo moaned as his dick also ejaculated.

Alex still kept his dick inside Theo to make sure his cum wouldn't leak out, so that Theo could feel how thick and hot his semen is. The two took a while to catch their breath, then looked at each other passionately and gave each other another lewd kiss. This kind of kiss between two people that will soon be each other "brother-in-law" definitely is a forbidden kiss. But who give a care since it feels really good.

Alex's was still hard and craved for more. As Alex was ready to have sex again, Theo paused him with a naughty smile, "How about we go to a hotel? I knew a good one. We can take our time without being catched by brother or your neighbour".

"You say right... but fuck...after this", Alex replied then immediately started a new thrust.

"Fuck you", Theo said blissfully.

...

It was around 6pm when Ben came home with many bags from shopping. The house was cleaned, there were no clothes tossed carelessly on the floor like at noon. No one was at home, that was very unusual but Ben was too naive at that time to be suspicious. He started preparing dinner for his loving boyfriend, without knowing that he will have to wait for him till 10pm.

Why?

The answer is obvious, right? When Ben focused on cooking, at the same time, at a local hotel not far from their apartment, Alex was busy fucking Theo against the glass window. Theo's cute dick was pressed and rubbed at the window while his asshole was fucked in doggystyle by Alex. That gave him a blissful sensation from both sides. So much moaning and groaning echoed in the hotel room.

And that's how the secret relationship between Alex and Theo started.

[I had read all the comments about "Wildside Ch.1" and I really thank you guys for reading my story. Ch.2 will be finished soon, but I really want to hear some suggestions for the next chapter from you guys. Like what kind of situation do you guys think will be a lot exciting in cheating?,... Again, thank you guys for reading my story and hope you guys will wait for the next chapter. <3]

yuumirei
yuumirei
34 Followers