Wildside Ch. 01

Story Info
My boyfriend and my younger brother.
2.8k words
4.17
21.2k
24
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yuumirei
yuumirei
34 Followers

Chapter 1: Something goes wrong

[Ben's POV]

Before we go further, let's start with some introduction. My name is Ben and I'm 25 now. Me and my boyfriend - Alex, have been together for about 5 years. He is 2 years older than me, a CEO in his own company. When I first met him, I was shocked because of how handsome he was, and now he still looks the same as that time. He played basketball and in the swimming team of our university, that's why he is tall and has a ripped body - which makes him even hotter in his suits that he wears to go to work. Damn... He's totally a male lead who stepped out from a romance manhwa or manhua. And the last thing that makes him become perfect is what inside his pants - his big cock - so long, thick and energetic.

I love him so much, and so do he. We even living together right after we graduated. Everything is wonderful - we have a modern apartment and a lovely couple life. But there is one thing that I feel sorry for him that I cannot take care enough about his sexual desire. With a guy like him, once or twice a week is not enough. I know he wants more but doesn't want to burden me so he tries to hold it inside, but I cannot help it because I'm very weak so I cannot compare with his amazing stamina and I'm not interested much in sex. But since we are still a lovey-dovey couple till now, I guess it is not important. But I don't know that this assumption will soon make me regret.

This summer, my younger brother - Theo, will come to live with us since he is going to a university in this city. I have a younger brother and a younger sister, but Theo - my younger brother is the one who I adored the most. Now, he's 19 but still looks cute like a white bunny. Baby, innocent face, slim body, blonde hair and always positive - he's so different to me - black hair, timid, and both my face and body aren't good at him. But I'm not jealous, I'm proud of him and what can happen when I let my younger brother near my boyfriend. "LOL, it's not like they gonna love each other" - I was thinking like that.

Having one more person in our house means we have to change some parts of our normal life - actually nothing much at first. I still go to work in the morning, my boyfriend either, and then we come home, acting like 2 newlyweds, sometimes we go out for a date. My brother has a messier daily routine than us because he has to juggle between his study and his late part-time job, but that doesn't affect much. It's just ... uhm ... I have to tell my boyfriend that we should reduce our "naughty couple things" to a minimum since I don't want my brother to see it by accident. My boyfriend sighed when I told him but then understood. But everything is just "at first". Since my brother got used to his new life here, he starts showing his "wildside" frequently and it makes me kinda embarrassed. Whenever I see him, he only wears his favourite pink sailor bikini briefs, sometimes another but still scanty, and I'm very sure that both me and my boyfriend notice his cute size dick and bubble butt. Day by day, everything is getting worse. Theo comes home late, being an active night owl at our living room after taking a shower while only having his towels around his waist with nothing under. Sometimes I see him sleeping on the sofa, pitching a tent in his cutie briefs and I have to cover it with hope that my boyfriend hasn't seen it.

Moreover, it seems like months trying to hold sexual urges is impossible with my boyfriend. He tries to ask me by rubbing my butt with his full-hard cock at midnight, sometimes I let him do it quick with just 1 time or stroke his dick to help him cum, but I mostly left him like that after telling him I can't then go to sleep. I know I shouldn't, but I'm too sleepy, we don't have another time to do that and I am afraid my younger brother will notice us. That time, I thought that it's fine, but time proved that I'm wrong because things started to progress in an unpredictable way.

Recently, I noticed that the atmosphere between my boyfriend and my younger brother has become greater. Just a week ago, they hardly talked with each other. They just greet each other, or sometimes my boyfriend will ask him if he needs a ride to university for politeness, but my brother denies. But now, they spend more time with each other. For example, Theo will ask Alex to take him to school in the morning with joy and he will be OK with it or they will chat happily before and after dinner. I mean, it's great to see the relationship between them change like that since they will call each other "brother-in-law" in my future dream... but some part inside me feels strange.

One morning, I woke up late because I didn't need to go to work in the morning. When I walked out of the bedroom, Alex and Theo just finished preparing and said goodbye to me then left the house. I sense something strange about how they look at each other but I don't put much thought into it and start my prior mission today - tidying up my apartment. When I started cleaning my wardrobe, I randomly focused on my boyfriend's underwear box and opened it. Normally, Alex's underwear are only plain black, white or dark blue boxers. But now, right in front of my eyes are some briefs - a type of underwear that definitely make his bulge look more attractive, and noticeably the most are a pair of leopard briefs and a pair of leopard boxers that look very wild. At first I thought it was Theo, but after checking the size, it was clearly Alex's underwear. I was shocked since he isn't the type who likes to wear this kind of underwear. I ended up putting everything back to how it was at first and then went to my company to use work to make me forget about the things I should not think about. I try to calm myself that my boyfriend just wants to change his style.

But everything just doesn't stop there. One night, I woke up because of the loud sound when Theo came home. I leave the bed quietly while my boyfriend is still sleeping and tiptoed across the hallway lead to the living room. I take a peek at my brother - who just stripped everything and walked naked to the bathroom. I followed him in silence. My younger brother kept looking at something in the laundry basket, then his dick started to hard. He picked up a black briefs - clearly my boyfriend's briefs - then sniffed it. I couldn't believe that my lovely younger brother was beating his cock with my boyfriend's underwear on his face - so obscene. I just hid and peeked at him for a while until he stopped stroking his fully hard dick. I thought he realized he needed to stop, but I was wrong, he had an idea even crazier than sniffing his brother's boyfriend's underwear. Theo put on my boyfriend's briefs, making sure that the tip of his dick poked the fabric right at the place where my boyfriend's cock rubbing all day. This lewd action seems like making Theo jolted and rising his horny to level max. He kneels down and starts stroking his cock as fast as he can while it is still wrapped by my boyfriend's briefs. His moaning got lewder and as soon as he grunted, his cum quickly made a mess inside my boyfriend's briefs. Theo lying on the floor, trembling by the pleasure he just had. I was too shocked that I came back to my bed, didn't care to know what my brother was gonna do after that, hugged my boyfriend tightly in fear and tried to sleep. I notice my boyfriend's phone screen lights up like he just received a message ... Right now, when I am telling this story to you guys, I wish that I had checked it right at that time. I don't know what this message is, but I remember how my boyfriend smiled when he saw it - the smile of someone who is excited by something very debauchery.

A week after that, my boyfriend suddenly told me that he had an urgent meeting in another city so he will not come home for about today. Somehow, coincidentally, my younger brother said he will sleep over at his friend's house. I can feel something weird but let them go - of course, my boyfriend told me that he will drive my brother to his friend's place. "Don't think about what is not gonna happen" - I keep saying that in my head. The whole day, my boyfriend just sent me one message to announce that he arrived safe then nothing. No phone call, no text. A night alone without him like this is not my first time, but everything that has happened lately makes me feel uncomfortable...

[Alex and Theo's POV]

At the hotel room, two pairs of shoes tossed and overlapped at the threshold. There was a trail of clothes running down from the threshold to the bed. Start with a tie and a belt, then a suit jacket, a white shirt, a T-shirt, a trouser, a jeans and the end of this trail is a cute pink sailor bikini briefs and a leopard boxers. Both lying under the bed.

The lights in the room are weak. There are many sounds combined together: moaning, licking sound and heavy breath. A handsome hunk lying naked on the bed with a bubble butt on his face. His big dick hard as a rock while he focusing on eating his boyfriend's younger brother's asshole. His tongue licking up and down Theo's cute asshole, makes a circle around the rim and his lips will kiss this asshole while his tongue needs a short break. It is Alex who has rimmed Theo.

"Gosh, you are a god with your tongue. Did my ass delicious?" - Theo said.

Alex doesn't reply. His face finally apart from Theo's butt. His mouth and around his mouth was covered by his saliva - which he just used to lube Theo's ass. His soul might fly over the moon while he enjoys licking and sucking this cute, throbbing butt. Alex knows he shouldn't betray his boyfriend who is waiting for his call at home, but the sex urges are boiling inside him and there is no way he can shut it.

Despite looking gentle, Alex always has a huge sexual desire. His male instinct has been active since he was still a highschool student. Plus, he plays sports so the sexual urges are always rising inside him everyday. With his handsome face, ripped body and a "big sausage" inside his pants, Alex attracts many girls, boys at the same age, younger or even older - but he is still a picky person. Most of his sex partners are boys who are a lewd whore when it comes to sex. But when he meets and dates Ben, he buries all of his "wildside" deep. He truly loves Ben, he understands Ben, he doesn't want to force him but that only makes his sex life with his lover become worse. The bomb is starting to count down faster since his lover's brother came and is living in the same house with him. At first, he doesn't like Theo, but all those things he "innocently" do keep luring him to the point he sees Theo as a "sexy walking pornography". He doesn't even know when his eyes start to glue at Theo's bubble butt, his baby face, his slim and smooth body...

"Hey, where your mind going?" - Theo grumble in a erotic way.

"Ahhh" - Alex moans slightly because Theo starts giving him a sloppy blowjob. He put his right hand on Theo's head to adjust the blowjob pace as he want.

To Theo, having sex with his brother's boyfriend is something he didn't plan at first. His brother always thinks of him as a cute, innocent and pure child, but he's not. He's a whore and what whore doesn't want a manly guy like this. He just intends to flirt him, but then he wants something more - something thrilling like stealing another's lover. And now he gets what he wants - his brother's boyfriend.

"Fuck, your mouth is so warm and soft." - Alex admired. Right now, he just can't stop looking at the cutie whore who is sucking his dick with a vacuum blowjob face. This is how he wants his dick to be taken care of.

After a while, Theo released Alex's dick out of his mouth. His dick is smothered with Luca's saliva. But the job cannot stop yet. Theo reaches for Alex's balls, kissing it then licking and sucking it slowly. Alex jolted a little. Each time Theo's tongue licks his balls, he feels more and more horny.

"Fuck, you're so lewd"

"Hehe *lick* you like it?"

"I love it"

As Alex caresses Theo's cheek, Theo rubs his cheek at Alex's hand cutely then goes back to sucking his brother's boyfriend's dick. Alex grunted and moaned.

"Holyfuck... That's right... Keep using your tongue circle around the shaft while you sucking my dick..."

The movement up and down of Theo's head is getting faster and faster.

"Fuck..I'm cumming"

Alex presses his brother-in-law's head to give him a deep throat. Then he shoot a huge amount of cum inside his mouth. Looking Theo gulped all his cum make he start horny again.

"Damn, you really have talent to be a whore"

"Am I better than my brother?"

"Your brother has never done this for me"

"What a waste! Ben really need to learn more about how to enjoy sex"

Theo climbs up and lying on Alex's body. They look at each other face to face then slowly get them face close to each other.

"You know that I just swallowed your cum right?"

"Not like I care"

After Alex said that, they mouth glued to each other as they kissed and dashed their tongues into each other's mouth. The sounds of their sloppy, lewd kiss can make everyone who hears it feels embarrassed and horny. Even when their mouths are apart, their tongues are still entangled. Then Alex turns them upside down, wearing a condom and rubbing his still hard dick at Theo's asshole.

"Fuck me!"

"You don't have to tell me that"

Alex slowly shoves his dick inside Theo's asshole, making sure it reaches the deepest part.

"God... Soooo big...."

"Fuck. Your inside is just insane. So tight, and warm."

Alex starts thrusting Theo in doggy style.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me hard"

Theo feels so high that he can't stop his moaning as his inside wrapped Alex's dick tightly. The sounds of Theo's bubble butt smacking with Alex's ripped body is so fucking lewd that both of them feels more and more horny. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" - Alex grunted at each time he thrust.

"Your cock feels so good~ Yes~ Yes~ Stir me up with your big cock!!!"

"Fuck, your ass feels so great. It sucking me in so hard"

Right now, both of them are just like animal in heat - cannot think about anything but sex.

"H..how does it feel when you are *moan* cheating on your boyfriend huh *moan*?"

"Fuck... It feels amazing ... shit ... don't ask me this kind of question"

"But you put your dick inside me *moan* you already betray him *moan*"

"Fuck, you little slut *grunted*"

Alex thrusting harder and harder as Theo moaning louder and louder.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum"

"Let's cum together *moan* I wanna cum with you"

"Shit. Cumming!"

Alex thrust as deep as he can and cumming. Theo can feel the condom being filled inside his tummy while his dick spraying cum on the bed sheet. The two take a deep breath after that. Alex takes his dick out of Theo's ass then strips the used condom, ties it then throws it away.

"You're not gonna stop right?"

Theo said then rise his butt, spread it to make sure Alex can see his asshole throbbing for the next round. Alex smirks as he opens the next condom box.

"Of course not. I wanna fuck your asshole all night."

Alex begins thrust anew. They spent all night just sex and sex, in all the poses they can think about. Even at 6a.m of the next day, they still awake, giving each other a sloppy kiss while mating in spooning style. Their bed is totally a mess with cum, saliva, sweat and used condoms tossed everywhere.

yuumirei
yuumirei
34 Followers