WildSpace - Voyage of the Naginata Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Hawk."

"We're good to go."

"Light it up." Serra said. The ship shuddered slightly and entered jump space. Hawk turned and looked at Serra, then Cali.

"Nicely done Cali." He said.

"We got those engines running on all cycles." She declared. Kat smiled and put a hand on Cali's shoulder.

"Cali was the mastermind, I just handed her the tools." Katarina declared. Kat lied, but no one cared. The crew loved Cali, the youngest member of them and the most vulnerable to criticism.

"Very nice ladies, thank you." Serra smiled.

"If that's everything, I am going to get some sleep." Hawk said as he began to rise from his seat.

"Oh!" Serra remembered. "Katarina and Saphina have asked to join our crew after this run, what does everyone think?"

They all fell silent for a moment. Lexi turned and looked up at Saphina who gave her another sweet smile.

"Aye." Lexi replied.

"Aye." Cali quickly agreed.

They all looked at Hawk who leaned on the console with his large arms crossed over his chest. Finally he rolled his eyes and sighed. "Aye." He finally groaned and walked out.

"Then it's settled, the crew of the Naginata will grow by two." Serra nodded and gave Katarina a smile.

"Next stop Wrolmar." Serra said and spun to the front.

The ship's jump drive's throaty growl echoed throughout the Naginata as it slipped through jump space toward... uncertainty. The freighter's upgraded engines and systems were going to be a huge boon for the crew and future jobs. Now, the hope was, they live long enough to enjoy it.

Cali sat alone on the bridge monitoring the engines while the ship rode a "wave" of smooth jump space. Her blonde hair was tied up in two pigtails, a few strands fell around her face. Seeing the readouts appearing to be very positive she leaned back and turned her attention to the front windows. Watching the streaks of white, purple and pink race by. She didn't fully understand what jump space was exactly but she did know how to get a ship in and out of it safely. She had a brilliant mind for space travel and engineering for someone only 24 years old.

Cali had grown up on Freni Prime, a planet so similar to Earth (Before the event), they called it Earth 2 for a time. She came from wealth and affluence, but wanted to make it on her own. She earned scholarships and grants to pay her way through university. When she met Serra, she was working for a ship engine manufacturer and hated it. She never wanted to build ships, she wanted to fly them. She always wanted to be out in the black, among the stars. Now, she was and she couldn't be happier. She convinced Serra to take her on for a trial period. During that time, Cali had kept the Naginata's engines running smoothly and even did a few modifications to improve the output. Serra hired her permanently and Cali was thrilled with her role aboard the ship. If she were honest with herself, this was what she really wanted, she was home.

A faint chime rang out from her console, she leaned forward to check her monitor. Incoming coded message was all it said. A few moments later, the message came through. It was a symbol she didn't recognize. She drew a grease pencil from her overalls and scrawled a crude copy on a datapad. She double checked it and hurried off the bridge. She stopped in front of Serra's quarters and rang the chime. No answer. She continued down the hall to the lounge. Only Hawk sat there, reading something.Hawk reads?! Who knew? She thought to herself. She passed through to the mess where she found Kat and Serra sitting close and talking quietly. She approached and cleared her throat. The two women turned to her. Cali fidgeted with the datapad.

"Cali? What is it?" Serra asked.

"I received a coded message, but I don't ...understand it." Cali said.

"What do you mean? What does it say?" Serra asked. Cali handed her the datapad. Serra looked for a moment and frowned.

"What is it?" Kat asked. Serra handed her the pad.

"Cali, did you record the frequency this message came in on?" Kat asked.

"Yeah, it's in the ship's log." Cali replied.

"Kat?" Serra asked.

"Show me the log." Kat replied urgently. The three of them rushed to the bridge.

"What is it Kat?" Serra asked.

"I'm not certain, it could be nothing, or it could be trouble." Kat replied, staring at the symbol.

"Want me to alert the crew?" Cali asked.

"No, we can handle this for now." Kat replied. "Besides, Lexi and Saphina are having... quality time right now, no need to interrupt them."

In Lexi's quarters, she and Saphina were entangled in each other's arms and legs. Exploring their lust and new ways to find pleasure. Their naked bodies were sweaty and breathing hard. Fingers, tongues and mouths all exploring each other. At this moment, Lexi lay on her stomach, two of Saphina's fingers slid in and out of her while the thumb of her other hand was in Lexi's mouth. She started to wriggle and moan loudly, so Saphina slid a third finger inside her, causing Lexi to scream out.

Hawk looked up from his reading and shook his head. "Again?!" He grumbled to himself.

Saphina laid down with a quivering, sweaty Lexi in her arms, stroking her hair. They had spent hours and hours finding new ways to give each other pleasure and never got bored. They obviously lusted for one another, but was there more? What about Ginny?

"How?... how do you make me cum so hard...every single time?!" Lexi asked, breaking Saphina's thoughts about the woman she met on the VoidStar.

"I know which buttons to push I guess." Saphina replied. Lexi took a deep breath, "I really want to taste you again, once I have my strength back."

"No need." Saphina replied and slid out from under Lexi.

"Oh yeah?" Lexi said repositioning herself on the bed.

"Yeah." Saphina said as she climbed on top of her and moved up. She straddled Lexi's face, repositioning her womanhood and carefully lowered herself onto her. Lexi grabbed her thighs and pulled her close. Her lips kissed Saphina's sex. As the Kurn flexed, moisture gathered and collected on Lexi's tongue. It lashed out at Saphina's clit and lavished it with attention. Lexi continued to pleasure her while reaching around Saphina's ass and gently rubbed her asshole. Saphina gasped and collapsed forward.

"That will do it!" She exclaimed as an orgasm began to build deep inside her. Her muscles started to flex and tighten. Slowly, Lexi pushed a single finger in Saphina's ass and the alien squealed in delight. No longer wanting to just let Lexi please her, she laid on top of her and positioned her mouth on Lexi's sex and devoured her again. The two women "ate" one another with a vigor and urgency unmatched. They raced to their orgasms quickly now. Lexi could feel Saphina tighten on her finger as she pushed it in her ass as far as she could. Saphina screamed into Lexi's sex as she climaxed. In turn, Lexi came, but this time, she squirts her juices into Saphina's mouth. She sucked it out and swallowed it hungrily. Saphina rolled off her and pivoted to lay next to her. Lexi rolled to her side and faced the crimson-skinned woman.

"Every time!" Was all she could say. The two women giggle and lay together. Soon, they both passed out, blissfully in each other's arms. Saphina's mind momentarily wandered to Ginny, and how she felt in her arms. This drove her confusion deeper.

On the bridge, Katarina studied the signal frequency and after a time she sat back in Cali's chair quietly.

"Kat?" Serra broke her focus.

"The symbol... It's an old Kurn code." Kat said not taking her eyes off it.

"What do you mean?" Cali asked. Kat paused and finally looked up at Cali, then Serra. Her expression grew dark.

"It's a royal code."

"Royal?"

"Yeah." Kat frowned, "It's very old, but it appears legit."

"What do we do?" Serra asked her.

"Continue to Wrolmar." She said,

"Alright." Serra said, putting a gentle hand on the Kurn's shoulder. Cali quietly hurried off the bridge. Serra pulled her hand away, but Kat gently grabbed her hand and squeezed it. Kat turned and looked up at Serra for a long moment.

"Serra, I know we've only known each other for a short time..."

Serra squatted down, and put her hands on Kat's knees and focused on her.

"But, strangely, I draw strength from your presence, and I feel like my stepping away from the empire was the best thing I could do for my future."

Serra took Kat's hands in hers and gave her a sweet smile. "I understand." She paused for a moment. "I feel like we were meant to meet. Sure the sex is incredible, but I feel like there's something more to... figure out. It's kind of confusing."

"What do you mean?"

"We shouldn't confuse our physical chemistry with something...more. I would like to explore the...something more." She added with a smile.

"I would like that very much." Kat replied. She leaned down and kissed Serra sweetly.

"That is really nice though." Serra said and kissed her back.

Another two weeks into their journey, Serra sat in her command position and Katarina sat in the pilot's seat, where Hawk usually is found, talking and enjoying the jump space light show.

"Right, I used to fight my brother in hand to hand combat to decide who got to tell our father of our battlefield victories." Katarina said.

"How brutal were these fights?!" Serra asked.

"Usually until one of us was knocked unconscious." She answered casually.

"Holy shit Kat!" Serra shook her head. "So, who won... most of them?"

Katarina turned and smirked at Serra. "Me." she said proudly. "My brother is a graceful and precise fighter, but when it comes to brute strength and combat prowess... I can take him."

Serra laughed and took a drink from her coffee cup.

"Besides, my brother enjoyed more infiltration and guerilla warfare, so he was well-suited for that type of warfare. I, on the other hand, like to lead from the front lines, face my foe head on. Controlling all factors." She explained.

"I know you certainly know how to take control of me!" Serra said, reaching out for her. Kat took her hand, but a frown passed over her face. "I..."

"No no no... Kat, I like it." She assured her. "I love giving over control to you, I always feel safe."

"Oh, okay." Kat smiled.

"But you can also be so very sweet and gentle, and I love that as well." Serra said.

"For that, I'm grateful. " She said. "You bring that side out of me."

Serra blushed, "The big bad Lord Marshall is a total softy."

"Don't blow my cover!" Kat laughed.

"You know-"

An alert chime interrupted her thought. Serra punched a few buttons to bring up the readout.

"What is it?" Kat asked.

"We're approaching the Kal'raght system." Serra said nervously. "The last unaligned system before we cross into-"

"The Crimson Empire." Kat finished her thought.

"Hmmm..."

"What is it?" Kat asked.

"I'm not seeing any neutral outposts or star bases." Serra replied.

"Oh, you aren't likely to find one. The Empire has left neighboring systems nearly dead as a warning to any possible invasion force." Kat said.

"Warning of what?"

"The Kurn are not to be crossed." Kat paused, "My grandfather was the one who enacted this. He thought it was a good idea to orbit bomb all the habitable planets, creating a dead system and no place for an invasion fleet to stage themselves."

"Oh my god!" Serra exclaimed.

"This was one of many changes I wanted to make, but it was impossible." Kat explained.

"Impossible? Why?" Serra asked, almost scared to hear the answer.

"My grandfather had all the planets virus-bombed. Leaving all of them uninhabitable." Kat explained. "I know, I know, it's... monstrous. My grandfather was a monster. They called him the Crimson Reaper for a reason."

"I guess!" Serra replied.

"I wish there was a way to reverse it or terraform them, but my grandfather and his biotechnicians made sure it was impossible."

"Shit!" Serra exclaimed.

"So, yeah... straight through to the first outpost. We'll dock there, I'll get us passage codes and then on to Wrolmar." Kat said.

"Got it." Serra replied.

After a long pause, Kat cleared her throat and spoke again.

"Serra?"

"I will be right next to you as much as you need and allow me to be." Serra assured her.

"I need to ask you a favor." Kat said tentatively.

"Anything." She replied confidently.

"If the subject is broached while we're on Wrolmar, may I refer to you as my mate?"

"I... uh..."

"If not, it's okay, I'm sure it'll be fine." Kat replied, feeling defeated. After a couple of tense moments, Kat felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see Serra standing over her. "Serra?"

She smiled and jumped into Kat's lap. "I'll be the most attentive and dutiful fake mate anyone has ever seen!" Serra exclaimed, kissing Kat's face and laughing.

Kat wrapped her arms around Serra and kissed her, hard. "Thank you." She purred, kissing her again. "I swear I will make it up to you."

"If I make it through this alive, I will hold you to it!" Serra kissed her as the ship shuddered and exited jump space. She kissed her again and returned to her seat. She flipped on the comms. "Okay folks, we're approaching Wrolmar, I need everyone to the bridge."

A few moments later, Hawk entered and stopped short.

"Oh! Sorry." Katarina hopped out of the pilot seat. Cali entered and took her seat. A minute later Lexi and Saphina entered, looking a little disheveled. Then, the comm crackled and a deep voice boomed from it.

"Unidentified ship, state your business or be destroyed."

"Let me, Captain." Katarina stepped forward. She cleared her throat and projected a commanding tone. "Wrolmar central control, this is Lord Marshall Katarina Graglubute, clearance code krel'dok frum'ki gran'gol. I am aboard the SS Naginata and we require clearance codes and landing priority." She reached her hand out for Serra, who took it and gave her a reassuring squeeze. The crew were all a little stunned by her demeanor and tone. It was frankly a little scary. They held their breath for several minutes. The Naginata hung 50 clicks from the Outpost. Suddenly, the comms crackled again.

"Lord Marshall, we have the escort ships en route to your location to guide you into priority docking platform one... welcome home."

"Thank you." She replied and squeezed Serra's hand. A few moments later, two Kurn gunboats approached and took up a leading posture.

"Just follow them in." Kat said to Hawk.

"Roger." Hawk replied grimly, taking the controls. Katarina tugged gently on Serra's hand. "Come with me, please."

Serra stood and followed Kat. "Saphina." She also fell in line and followed them out. On the way to Kat's quarters, she spoke to Saphina. "I want no questions."

"By your command." She replied.

"I need you to dress Serra in your finest. She is to charade as my mate." She said, Saphina nodded and hurried to her quarters and within minutes returned to Kat's quarters. Serra stood in the middle of the room, completely naked. Saphina looked her up and down and pulled a gown from her case. It was purple with black trim and silver inlaid runes.

"Put this on, let's see if we can make this work." She said, helping Serra into the dress. Once it was on, Saphina and Katarina stepped back and looked at her, appraising her appearance. It was a little long, but Saphina went into her case again. She withdrew a sash of black and tied it around her waist. She adjusted the fabric and tugged it up.

"I think that will be..."

"Perfect!" Katarina interrupted her. Serra blushed. "You look...amazing!"

"Thank you." Serra replied sheepishly.

"We're coming in on the landing platform." Hawk's voice announced over the comms. The three of them returned to the bridge. As Serra sat in her command chair, her crew gawked.

"What the fuck?!" Lexi exclaimed with a disbelieving chuckle.

"I... I need you all to hear this." She turned and addressed them. "I will act as Katarina's mate while we're here."

"What?!" They said in unison.

"Listen to me!" She said louder than she had intended. "If we're going to get out of this, I need you all to go along with this."

"Got it." Cali replied.

"Sure." Lexi said with a glance at Saphina who smiled and nodded at her.

"Why the hell not!" Hawk said.

"Very good. Just follow my lead as I follow Katarina's lead." Serra said.

The ship sat down on the platform and powered down. Outside the view ports they could see dozens of heavily armed and armored soldiers lined up.

"Uhhh..." Hawk started.

"It'll be okay, it's standard for royalty arrival." Kat reassured them. They stopped at the top of the ramp. "Serra on my right, one step behind. Saphina, my left, one step behind. Everyone else behind them, no order."

They nodded and followed her down the ramp, as it lowered. At least fifty soldiers lined up in formation to receive them. Two people stood at the bottom of the ramp. One male dressed in armor, similar to what Katarina had worn when meeting with her brother. The other is a woman in a black leather tunic and a heavily layered skirt. When Katarina stepped off the ramp, she embraced the woman then put her hand on the man's shoulder, who returned the gesture.

"Lord Marshall, you have no idea how happy we are to see you back home and alive!" He said with a wide smile, but that vanished when he looked past her and saw her entourage.

"Who are these...outlanders?!" The woman almost spat the last word. Katarina reached out her hand to Serra who took it and stepped forward. Kat put her arm around Serra and smiled proudly.

"This is Captain Serra Harkner and her crew. Alexandria Blackstone, the operations chief, Calliope Forester, ship's very talented engineer, and Hawk, pilot." She pulled Serra close again. "My love, this is acting Lord Marshall Davil'tar Drol and my aunt Giltara Dreadcul."

Giltara approached Serra and liked her up and down and leaned close to her. "You're the... person my niece selected to be her mate?!"

"I am." She replied. Giltara glanced at Katarina and nodded. "For an alien, she'll do... for now."

"Come, Daughter of Mellain, welcome home... to YOUR empire!" Davil'tar said with a joyous tone. The group walked across the landing platform toward a large, ornate door. Several Kurn warriors and another being who was shockingly at least nine feet tall emerged from the shadows of the chamber behind the door.

"What the hell is that?!" Hawk whispered to his crew mates.

Davil'tar said a few harsh-sounding words to them, and they hurried off toward the Naginata. Serra looked up at Kat in confusion.

"They're going to refuel the ship for you." She said quietly and Serra responded with a nervous nod. They walked through the doors and down long, dark hallways. The walls Seemed to be carved from black onyx stone with black iron decoration. Everything felt very heavy and the scale was ridiculously oversized. Tapestries hung on the walls every forty feet or so, the art were depictions of Kurn warriors, both male and female.

"Interesting decor." Cali whispered to Lexi.

"I know right?" She replied. Saphina glanced over her shoulder at them. They both abruptly stopped whispering and followed in silence. Katarina held Serra's hand as they entered an immense chamber. Black, purple and silver decorated the area. At the far end, at least 500 feet away was a raised dais with a huge black iron throne on it. On the floor below were three regal-looking chairs. In them sat three older male Kurn in a mix of robes and light armor.

"Lord Marshal!" The center man called out and stood. "Welcome home!"

"You have my thanks Master Crolg." She replied. They stopped about 20 feet from the men. Kat gave Serra's hand a gentle squeeze and released it. Kat stepped forward and addressed them as a whole. ""Wise and powerful ruling triad, this-" She held out her hand, Serra stepped forward and took a position next to her again. "This is Serra Harkner, my mate."