WildSpace - Voyage of the Naginata Ch. 02

Story Info
The crew of the Naginata's further adventures.
11.5k words
4.73
1.5k
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back for part 2! Some major rewrites here, hope you enjoy it!

Upon docking at the VoidStar space port, Serra and Hawk set out to gather some supplies. Cali and Katarina hired a team of engineers to work on the engines and Lexi brought in a pair of defense system engineers. Saphina went aboard the starbase by herself, she had rarely been off Wrolmar, and now was her time to see what the rest of the galaxy was like. Star bases, especially one as famous or infamous as the VoidStar would surely be enlightening.

Saphina made her way through the throngs of people, hoping that no one would bother her. There was a chance she would have conflict because she's Kurn, and to many, the Kurn represents war and oppression. She kept her eyes down and moved quickly. She was thankful she decided on breeches, a shirt with a jacket over it, instead of a slinky, silk gown as she would normally wear.

She found a good stall, got something to eat and sat alone, facing out toward the causeway. She found herself enjoying just watching all the different aliens pass by. This was her first time being off Wrolmar and seeing what life was like elsewhere. Suddenly, a woman approached her and smiled.

"Hello there."

"Oh, hello." Saphina said.

"May I sit for a moment?" The human woman asked.

"I...uh, sure." Saphina replied, setting down her eating utensil.

"Thank you." The woman gave her another smile. "My name is Ginny." She held a hand. Saphina shook it, observing her for a moment. Ginny had short, pixie-cut dirty blonde hair, blue eyes that looked as though they'd seen a lot of tragedy and she wore a tight shirt unbuttoned almost to her belly button. She also wore a short skirt and high heels.

"Saphina."

"Nice to meet you, I... I have to be honest, I've never actually met a Kurn before."

Saphina tensed up for a moment.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by that, you're just very... striking." She explained. "The beautiful red skin and that white hair, is very... well, striking." She chuckled uncomfortably.

"Well, thank you very much." Saphina replied. "I have to be honest with you. My people look down on fellow Kurn with white hair and definitely with white skin."

"Oh? That's unfortunate, because you look amazing." Ginny said.

"Thank you, again. A girl certainly likes to hear that." Saphina said and leaned toward the human woman.

"I'm trying not to be too forward, but I just can't help it." Ginny laid a hand on Saphina's arm. Saphina put her other hand on top of Ginny's, and stroked it with her thumb.

"I like it." Saphina said just above a whisper. Ginny leaned close to her and smirked.

"I'm glad to hear that." She purred. "Saphina..."

"Yes Ginny?"

"I would really like to kiss you."

"Please do." Saphina said quietly.

Ginny nodded and leaned closer, her lips parted as they pressed against Saphina's eager pursed lips. Their lips connected and immediately their tongues twirled and twisted around each other's. Ginny reached up and put her hand on the back of Saphina's head and held her close as they continued to kiss passionately. Ginny began to stuck Saphina's tongue which caused the Kurn to moan. After a few more moments of kissing, Ginny pulled away.

"I have a room nearby..." she said quietly.

"Then why are we still here?" Saphina smirked. Ginny jumped up and pulled Saphina to her feet. They rushed off down the causeway to a lift. While they waited for the lift, they held each other close and kissed. Their tongues wrestled and their hands wandered across each other's body. Finally the lift chime alerted them to its arrival. They staggered on board, Ginny trapped a button and the lift slid quietly down the shaft.

"I... I don't normally do this." Ginny admitted.

"Sure you don't." Saphina winked at her. "I bet you seduce all the ladies in this station."

"That's not what I mean." Ginny pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Saphina asked. Just then, the lift door opened and Saphina was surprised to see a dimly lit passageway lit with neon. "What's this?" She asked as they stepped out into the narrow, sparsely populated area. She could hear music and laughter coming from a building directly across from her. She observed the area, and she started to see a... theme in the building signage. She turned to Ginny for answers.

"Saphina, I might have given you the wrong impression." She started.

"Is this some sort of trap?!" Saphina stepped a pace back away from her.

"No, no!" She shook her head. "Let me explain."

Saphina crossed her arms over her chest and waited impatiently.

"I am... a... companion. People..."

"Pay you for sex?" Saphina interrupted her.

"Yes."

"Listen, you're really hot, but I'm not going to pay for-"

"No!" Ginny took a step toward her. "I don't want you to pay, I want to fuck you."

"You do?"

"Yes!" She replied with a chuckle. "Listen, yes, I'm an escort, and I go up to the main levels to find clients to bring them back down here, but when I saw you, I knew what I wanted, and it's not money. I wasn't blowing smoke when I said that you're stunning, I meant it. I was immediately attracted to you and tossed aside my "job" and went selfish... seductress mode."

"So you're trying to seduce me, because you want to be with me, not for money?" Saphina clarified.

"Yes!" Ginny reiterated enthusiastically.

"Well... okay!" Saphina replied and took Ginny's hand. "Lead on."

Ginny smiled at her and rushed off, pulling Saphina with her. Soon, they arrived at Ginny's room. She quickly opened the door and pulled Saphina in. As soon as the door was closed, the two women began tugging and pulling at each other's clothing. Their mouths hungered and their hands groped.

"Fuck!" Ginny exclaimed, "please come to bed." She said between kisses.

"Lead the way!" She replied. Ginny pulled Saphina to the bedroom and urged her to lay down. As she settled into the surprisingly plush bed, Ginny climbed on top of her and sat on Saphina's thighs. Ginny looked down at Saphina and bit her lip.

"You are so sexy!" She said and reached out for her breasts. Taking them in her hands Ginny watched Saphina's face. She was beautiful. Her dark red lips parted as she sighed. Ginny rubbed her nipples with her thumbs. Soon, they were hard and Ginny craved them in her mouth. She slid her slightly smaller form down Saphina's body and wrapped her lips around one of Saphina's large, dark red nipples.

"Oh! That feels so good!" Saphina moaned. Ginny sucked enthusiastically on each of the Kurn's nipples, covering them in saliva. Genuinely pleased with herself, the human woman kissed her way down Saphina's crimson-skinned body and paused as she nestled between her thighs. She gently sits Saphina open and drooled as she observes Saphina's juices glistening on her sex. She smiled to herself and shoved her face in. She hungrily lapped at the juices, moaning into Saphina's sex.

Saphina gasped, threw back her head and let out a long moan that ended in an orgasmic squeal. Her thighs tightened around Ginny's head, but she would not be swayed in her mission to make this beautiful alien cum again. She continued to lick and suck Saphina's sex as she reached up and took her breasts in her hand and squeezed them. She could feel herself becoming more aroused than she ever had when performing oral sex in the past!

She removed one hand from Saphina's left breast and slid it down between her legs. She began to rub herself furiously as she continued to pleasure the alien. Saphina thrashed around as her second orgasm began to build. Ginny wanted to cum at the same time, but she was just too close. As her orgasm washed over her, she screamed into Saphina's sex. Finally, as Ginny's orgasm faded, Saphina's hit like a bolt of lightning! She had been on the edge, but hearing Ginny sent her over the edge. Ginny was surprised to find her mouth filling with Saphina's juices. She hungrily swallowed and kept going.

Saphina tried to push her away, but Ginny took her hand that was covered in her own orgasm and pushed two fingers inside Saphina's sex!

"Oh! Oh my god!" Saphina squealed as a third orgasm quickly built up inside her. Her sex tightened around Ginny's fingers as her body went rigid.

"Cum for me!" Ginny demanded, her voice dropping with lust.

"Ffff... gah!" Saphina climaxed. She collapsed in a heap gasping for air. Ginny, content with three orgasms, crawled up and laid next to the glistening, curvaceous alien. Saphina turned her head and looked at the woman who smiled at her. Saphina smiled and rolled toward her. She rested her head on Ginny's shoulder and kissed it.

"You okay?" Ginny asked her. Saphina looked up at her with big, soulful, brown eyes.

"Yeah." Her voice was small, almost childlike at that moment. "I guess..."

"Spill it."

Saphina propped herself up on her elbow and took a deep breath. "I told you I was a consort for the Kurn royal family..."

"Yeah?"

"Well, the expectation was that I service the needs of my charge, but I was not to receive in kind." Saphina explained.

"What?!" Ginny propped herself up on her elbow and looked at Saphina in shock. "So you pleasured people and got nothing in return?!"

"Well... yeah. But I lived in the palace and was very well taken care of." She replied.

"Oh Saphina..." Ginny reached out a hand and gently stroked her face. "I'm so sorry."

Saphina felt very melancholy and frowned as she laid back down. Ginny moved up against her and held her quietly. She wasn't sure why she felt so back for this woman she just met, but something in her eyes struck her.

They laid for hours, just holding each other and talking. Finally, Saphina's comm device started to chime.

"What's that?" Ginny asked.

"My communicator, I'm not sure why it's going off." She said as she reluctantly pried herself away from the human woman and dug throb her pile of clothing. Finding it, she looked at the read out.

"Damn."

"What is it?"

"The ship in taking passage on is ready to depart." She replied with a sad expression. Ginny jumped out of bed and began to get dressed.

"What are you doing?" Saphina asked.

"I'm going to take you back up to the main levels." She said with a half smile.

"But why?" Saphina asked, a bit confused.

"Do I need a reason?" She winked at the alien.

"I suppose not." Saphina smiled at her.

Once dressed, they both exited Ginny's domicile and headed for the lift. Saphina grabbed Ginny's hand and turned to her. "I'm... so sorry."

"What about?" Ginny asked, confused by the apology.

"I... I didn't get to return the favor, and I really want to. I was just a weepy, pathetic mess." Saphina explained. Ginny kissed her.

"We will see each other again, then we can do whatever you want." She kissed her yet again. "I know I would really enjoy that!"

The lift door opened and Saphina pouted. They exited, still holding hands. They walked in silence toward the docks. Activity here turned from shoppers to shipwrights.

"I guess this is it." Saphina said, turning to Ginny. The human woman took Saphina's face in her hands and smiled sweetly at her.

"I will never forget you, Saphina, I hope to see you again one day."

"You will, I just know it." Saphina replied. The two kissed again, and finally separated. Ginny slipped a small item until her hand.

Saphina held it up, "what's this?"

"If you're ever back on the VoidStar, just push the button, I'll find you." She said with a smile. Saphina nodded and released her.

Ginny watched her go. Saphina took one last long look over her shoulder. Ginny gave her a wave and then Saphina vanished into the throngs of people hurrying around the entrance to the docks. Ginny watched for a few moments, then slowly turned away and went back to her life.

Hours passed, the defense system team finished their upgrades and departed. Lexi stared at her upgrade defense console and cycled through all the new icons and settings. She chuckled to herself, "These shield systems are really something else! The energy efficiency is amazing!"

"How are the upgrades?" a voice surprised her.

"What?!" Lexi spun in her seat to see Saphina standing in the doorway to the bridge, her stark white hair in braids falling around her shoulders, slightly disheveled. She wore a black and white tunic that barely covered her breasts and showed off her womanly curves. (She had changed since returning to the ship). Lexi swallowed hard and quickly searched for words.

"They are... impressive." She stammered, feeling dumbfounded.

"I'm glad." The Kurn smirked at her. She moved right up next to Lexi and straddled her. Looking down to the tattoo-covered woman. She felt overwhelming lust, though she wasn't sure if it were for Lexi or lingering from her encounter with Ginny.She put two fingers on Lexi's chest, over the tattoo there. "Why did you do this to your beautiful skin?" She asked.

"I, uh."

"We have people in my culture that do something similar, it signifies glorious victories or in memory of fallen brothers and sisters." Saphina explained. "What do yours mean?"

Lexi looked up at the crimson-skinned woman, almost at a loss for words. "Mine do signify events, but primarily important, life-changing events... mostly tragedy." She mumbled the last part.

Saphina saw the look of sadness pass over her face, just like the one Ginny had when they parted. Her emotions became tartar with her lingering lust.

"I'm sorry Lexi." She said quietly.

"It's alright." She replied.

Saphina paused for a moment, then took a breath. "Would you like a significant event in your life to happen... right now?" She squatted down onto Lexi's lap. She could feel the heat from Saphina's womanhood still ablaze from earlier. Saphina put her hands on Lexi's shoulders and began to slowly grind on her. Saphina bit her lip and looked into Lexi's eyes. Lexi could feel her thigh getting wet through her pants. Lexi hooked her fingers on either side of Saphina's tunic and pulled in toward the middle, revealing her breasts completely. Within half a second, Lexi's mouth was attached to one of the Kurn's large nipples. She nibbled and sucked it, Saphina threw her head back and started grinding even faster and harder. No words were exchanged between the two, just desire and lust. Saphina wrapped her arms around Lexi, nearly smothering her with her breasts and squealed. Lexi was slightly surprised by the high pitch of the sound, but she grabbed Saphina's hips and pulled her hard down onto her leg. She bucked and writhed as she climaxed. Then collapsed into Lexi's embrace.

After she collected herself, Saphina stood, picked up Lexi and set her on the console. She helped her out of her boots and breeches and immediately buried her face in Lexi's womanhood. She gasped at the intensity of The Kurn's mouth and tongue. Lexi ripped off her shirt and laid back as far as she could. Lexi's eyes rolled back in her head as she lost herself to the sensation. Saphina replaced her mouth with two fingers and fucked Lexi, hard. For a moment, she looked up and saw a cousin of Ginny, but she pushed her out of her mind and refocused. She stood and her mouth found Lexi's breasts.

"Hnng!" Lexi squeezed Saphina's fingers as she reached climax. "Fuck!" She climaxed. Her juices coated Saphina's fingers and dripped on the console. Saphina's eyes grew large and she dropped to her knees. She drank Lexi and licked her cum off the console. Lexi watched her as her climax continued. She finally pushed Saphina's fingers out of her and pulled her hand to her mouth and cleaned herself off of Saphina's fingers.

"I...I wasn't expecting that!" Lexi panted.

"I take what I desire and I desire you." Saphina nearly growled the words. Her demeanor changed slightly. This even shocked Saphina.

"Sometimes, it's good to ask, but..."

"I apologize, it's the Kurn way." She lied.

"Saphina, I am not a Kurn." She smirked.

"I know, i... but..." She turned her face away feeling shame.

Lexi chuckled and got to her feet. "I know, it's okay. I wanted this to happen as well... SO bad!"

The two of them giggled and Saphina smiled sweetly to her. She wasn't much taller than Lexi, but she still had to look up to her, feeling... small. "That was certainly... great."

"I promise you, I will never just take it again." Saphina said looking into her eyes. Lexi ran her hand down Saphina's braids and smiled at her. Your hair is amazing."

"Thank you. It's a rare genetic flaw." She replied, thinking about Ginny and how complementary she was. Saphina was very unused to receiving compliments, but she was starting to like it.

"Flaw?! It's so pretty." Lexi said.

"Thank you." Saphina's cheeks darkened.

"Of course."

An alarm chimed on the bridge. Lexi turned and checked the source. "Shit! The crew is coming aboard." Saphina pulled her tunic back into place over her breasts and helped Lexi get dressed. As she buttoned up her shirt, she looked up at Saphina.

"You're not what I expected. Aggressive, sure, but also very tender." She said,

"Get to know me, I am very different from most Kurn, as is the Lord Marshal." She replied.

"I see that!"

Just then Serra arrived on the bridge, looked at Lexi and then to Saphina and just nodded. She dropped into her seat and turned on her console. Refueling and repairs are done Lexi?"

"Yes."

"Ladies, use your bunk next time, it smells like sex in here." Serra said.

"Oh, i... uh... okay."

Saphina reached out and touched Lexi's arm and exited the bridge.

"Lexi?"

"Oh! The retrofit is complete. Some really good stuff I can't wait to put her through her paces." She said, glancing back to where Saphina just was.

"We got these upgrades for better defenses, but let's hope we don't need to use them." She said as Hawk entered. He dropped into her seat and laughed. "It smells like sex in here."

"Powering up the star drive." Hawk said.

"Very good, prime the jump drive and set a course for Wrolmar." Serra said.

"Oh right, that." Hawk replied.

"Yes, that." She flipped the comms switch. "Cali, how are my engines?"

"Purring like a crimson tiger kitten." Katarina replied.

"Kat, where is my engineer?"

"I was tuning the interface, I am here." She called out.

"And?"

"Engines at 100% output." Hawk interrupted.

"Take us out." Serra said.

In her quarters, Saphina changed her clothing again. She looked at her naked self in a mirror and sighed. Would she ever see Ginny again? Does she want to? What about Lexi? Sure, the sex was hot! But, was that all she wanted? Or did she want something... more intimate and emotional? With a long sigh, she turned away from the mirror and got dressed. She pinned Ginny's trinket to her shirt and exited the room.

"We're getting 98% efficiency Captain." Hawk said. "Jump drive is spinning up to... 96%."

"Sounds good, let's go."

"Captain, Cali and I will do a couple more processes and I think we can get the star drive that final 2% and at least 2 more percent on the jump drive." Kat said over comms.

"Sounds good ladies. Join us on the bridge when you're done." Serra replied and flipped off the comms. "Take us out...500 clicks and hold."

"Roger." Hawk said, and pushed the speed level forward. Saphina returned and took up a position just being Blackstone and moments later, Cali and Kat arrived. Serra turned in her seat and looked at each of her crew members and their guests.

"Here it is." She began slowly." "Our next stop is a twenty two day journey. Wrolmar is on the other side of the system. I know some of you might have misgivings..." She glanced at Hawk. "about this run, but we've all agreed to do it, AND Katarina has assured me, we will be safe. She and Saphina have been nothing but completely respectful of us and the ship. Being generous with their skills and credits, so let's just get this done."