Wilhelmina, (Billie) Ch. 02

Story Info
Young and old.
5.2k words
4.73
2.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are 21 and older)

Billie and I lay in bed for a while. She snuggled against me, played with my chest hair, and gave me a hug now and again. I needed coffee. Billie was coxed out of bed, however, she refused to wear anything. She went naked to the kitchen. Unable to do this myself, I opted for sweatpants and a t-shirt. Billie took a seat at the table while the espresso was prepared. The hiss and steam are music for the morning. Two doubles ready for consumption.

I sat at the table and pushed Billie's espresso towards her. She added sugar to hers and stirred it lightly.

Billie spoke.

"Mr. Kay, can I sit in your lap? I want to be close to you."

I glanced at her and moved my chair back to make room for her. Billie was up and in my lap in seconds. She leaned against my upper body with her head close to mine. Naked pert breast there for me to see. Silence between us as we drank our espresso.

This all had me thinking about the past. The wife never once sat in my lap. We never shared coffee. We never sat intimately as Billie, and I do now. Why did I stay with that woman for so long. I may be that my memory holds only the ugly things about our marriage. I tried to remember why I married her. There must have been some sort of attraction and love at the beginning. What happened? Where had it gone so wrong?

I returned to my senses as Billie put a hand to my face and spoke.

"Hey Mr. Kay. Come back! Where did you go?"

My eyes blinked and I looked at Billie to smile and spoke.

"I was in the past. Thinking about something. Not to worry Billie."

Billie's hair hung down and covered one eye. I reached up to move it aside. Billie had the sweetest face and was very pretty after the cuts and bruises had healed. I was not sure what would happen here, between Billie and me. Surely, she would lose interest in an old man and move to someone younger. I thought to myself. She is here now and wants you. Do not question or second guess. Even for just a moment, enjoy that she is here.

I placed my empty cup on the table. Billie looked quizzically at me. I took her face in my hands, leaned in, and kissed her solidly. She was shocked at first, but in a few seconds she reciprocated. Her mouth opened and her tongue explored my mouth. Billie's arms went round my neck and our embrace tightened. Our kiss was a long and involved one.

Billie pushed away and spoke.

"Fuck Mr. Kay, you are making me wet. Give me your hand."

Billie took my hand and guided it between her legs. She was warm and wet as she had said. Rather than withdraw my hand, I instead manipulated her folds with my fingers. The slide easily across her labia. Gradually, I began a slow insertion of fingers inside Billie's pussy.

The interesting part of this is that our eyes locked as we did this. Billie's mouth would open in wordless pleasure. This was new for me, doing this to a woman. I intended to make it great for her.

Billie's legs spread to allow more access to her. My fingers went deeper to explore and move inside her. Two fingers now placed at the bottom of her pussy, slowly moving up to touch and play with her clit. Billie's eyes widened with each repetition. Now her hips began to undulate in rhythm with my hand. This experience with Billie fascinated me. Learning as I was that she wanted, enjoyed, and needed pleasure.

I moved faster and Billie responded by pushing her pussy further down on my fingers. Billie was going to cum on my hand.

A first for me and was enjoying making her feel good and the look of her face. A few moments later, Billie broke eye contact as her head fell back, her eyes closed, and her body shook in orgasm. My fingers remained inside her and Billie's pussy grew wetter still.

Billie recovered somewhat. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. She was gently deposited on the bed. I remained standing long enough to remove the few clothes I wore. The session with Billie in the kitchen had me hard and ready. Harder than I ever remember being before.

I moved on to the bed and over Billie, her legs opened to let me between them. I held my body above her with my arms and positioned my cock for entry. Slowly, I pushed inside Billie's wet pussy.

Billie spoke.

"Go slow Mr. Kay. You are thick, and I need time to stretch for you."

I did as ask and took my time. Gradually, I penetrated Billie with my cock, the entire length and girth.

Billie spoke.

"Fuck Mr. Kay. You are going to make me cum just being inside me. OMG do you feel good in there. Give me a few seconds to get used to you, then start pumping."

The seconds ticked by.

Billie murmured.

"Now."

A slow rhythmic in and out movement caused Billie to release a high-pitched squeak. Billie's hips began to move with mine. The way her insides molded around me, the heat of her body and wet juices amazed me. I moved faster now and as deep as possible with each thrust.

Billie made audible groans with each plunge I made. There was the sound of my thighs slapping against hers. Billie's arms reached up to take a hold of me.

She spoke.

"Cumming, I'm cumming! OMG don't stop! Fuck me hard Mr. Kay.!"

Billie's pussy was slick with her honey. I moved and pounded her as fast and as hard as I could. Billie shrieked in orgasm and pulled me down on top of her. I pushed my cock inside her and held it there. Billie's hips continued to move and rock until she was finished.

Billie spoke.

"OMG that was great! Do it some more!"

I began slowly as before, but it was not long, I was moving fast and hard again.

A string of verbiage flew from Billie's lips.

"OMG Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Slam that big cock inside me and cum. Cum inside me! I want your cum inside! OMG fucking cum in me!!"

Billie's urgings prompted me to move quickly and violently in her. Never had I had sex like this before. I could feel my impending climax approach. Then, it happened. All the years of bad sex with a bitch went away. I released inside Billie's wet pussy. My orgasm seemed to go on forever. Billie tried to hug me and hold on to me as I emptied into her.

I fell beside Billie and immediately she plastered her body to mine. My cock coated in her juices and my semen.

Billie spoke.

"Kiss me."

I wanted to kiss her, over and over and over. She gave me an experience at a time in my life I did not think I would ever have. I kissed Billie and held her.

We stayed in bed for a time, Billie straddled my body with hers. I held her, stroked her body, and gave her gentle kisses.

I was lunch time. I suggested we get up, dress, and have some food. All Billie put on was my T shirt. I looked like a dress on her. Espresso was on the lunch menu today, because I was tired and needed a pick me up. I made sandwiches while Billie watched with a terrific grin on her face.

Billie spoke between bites of food.

"Can we do that again? That was a great fuck!"

Now in my mind, I had been chastising myself for making love to this young woman. Mind you, I enjoyed it immensely. I wanted to make love to her again, trust me. Someone must think around here. I was going to embark on a conversation with Billie, we should have had before this.

I spoke.

"Billie, we need to discuss a few things."

She spoke.

"Oh fuck, here it comes."

I answered.

"Now it is not what you think. I have some questions and some things I need to know, and you need to understand. So please hear me out."

I continued.

"First of all, I want you to know that making love to you was amazing. I loved that you climaxed and made me orgasm as well. We did not use any protection. You are not on the pill, are you? So, there is the very real possibility you could become pregnant."

Billie sat sullenly and spoke.

"No, I am not on the pill."

I continued.

"The difference in our ages. People become upset about things like this. They will think I am some dirty old man taking advantage of a young woman. It did not start this way. You needed help and I took care of you. I wanted to help you. I never dreamed it become this."

Billie spoke.

"But don't you like me? Don't I make you feel good? I've been cleaning the house and learning to cook. I'm trying to take care of you the way you take care of me. Do you want me to leave? Mr. Kay, I don't have any place to go."

Tears appeared in her eyes.

I spoke.

"Billie, I am not asking you to leave. We just need to think about some things. And I think you should call me by my first name now. After this morning's activities."

Billie's face brightened a bit.

She spoke.

"Okay Mr. Kay, I will call you David. But I would rather call you BC."

I asked.

"BC? What does that mean?"

Billie answered.

"Big Cock!"

Billie giggled hysterically.

I spoke.

"Billie, if we are going to have sex, we are going to get some protection. This means we are going out and buying condoms. While we are out, we need to do some shopping. I have done all the grocery shopping so far. It is time you learned how. And maybe some pajamas for you?"

Billie answered.

"Okay to the condoms, but I liked your hot cum in me. I will learn how to shop. I do not want any pajamas. I want to be naked in bed with you and I want you naked in bed with me. If you want me to wear stuff around the house, I will wear your shirts."

Billie sat there and looked very pleased with herself.

I spoke.

"Okay Billie, let us get dressed and go out to shop."

She was up and out of her chair to give me the greatest hug ever.

We dressed for the day, got in the car, and went shopping. They had condoms at the grocery store. The first stop after condoms was the produce section. I instructed Billie how and what to look for in good produce. She was more intense than I thought she would be. Billie truly wanted to learn. The same with the rest of our shopping adventure. We spoke of meal planning and nutrition. The kinds of things I thought she should have learned from her mom. Which had me thinking. Where were her parents in all this? How do you let your child run off with a guy that beats her? This created more questions in my head. Billie had never once mentioned parents. My mind said, "proceed with caution."

We checked out at the counter, loaded our supplies, and headed home. Billie kept undoing her seatbelt and scooting next to me. Repeatedly, I told her that was unsafe, and she should get back in place and buckle the seatbelt. She would do so, but giggle.

The groceries unloaded, unpacked, and put away. Billie then proceeded to disrobe and clean the house in the nude. She paraded around the living room in the buff, dusting and then sweeping the floor. All the while with a delicious grin on her face.

I spoke.

"Billie why are you smiling so?"

She answered.

"Because David. I want you to try those condoms with me. Can we fuck again?"

I answered.

"How about you finish the cleaning. I will start the laundry, and, if you want, we can make love or have sex."

Billie replied.

"Make love or have sex?? I want to fuck Mr. Kay. I mean David."

I spoke.

Billie, people do not usually refer to it as fucking. Although, I liked what we did. So, get things done and I will to and then we can "fuck."

I have not seen Billie move so quickly. The laundry was started, her stuff and my stuff. The naked Billie appeared, and I moved towards the bedroom.

Billie spoke.

"David, can we have sex in here, on the sofa? I want you to sit and I want to ride you. I have heard about it and want to try it. Can you suck my tits while I ride you?"

This girl has no filter. What she thinks comes out of her mouth. The picture of this act in my mind was appealing. Never had sex on the sofa before. Billie sat on the sofa and motioned for me to come to her. She then proceeded to unbuckle my belts and pants. They were soon on the floor with the rest of my clothes. Bille took a hold of my cock. She stroked it and played with it. I hardened in her hands.

She spoke.

"I want to suck you some first. Okay?"

Billie did not wait for an answer but started slurping away on my cock. She held my cock with one hand and massaged my balls with the other. It felt marvelous. Soon, I was raging hard. Billie seemed pleased with her work, and we then traded places. I sat on the sofa and Billie straddled me. Those breasts of hers were there in my face. I took one into my mouth, licked and sucked it. Then the other. Billie pressed her tits into my mouth and face. The nipples became so hard, I swear they could cut glass.

It was time to put the condom on. I applied it and unrolled it down my cock. She watched in fascination and then mounted me. Billie leaned against me and began a slow descent. I reached down to align my cock with her pussy opening. Then she went down further. Both of us let go a low groan.

Billie moved up and down, each time pushing lower on me.

She spoke.

"I do not know if I like the condom. But I do like the way you fill and stretch me out. OMG it feels so good. I am so tight around you. I think I like your naked cock better."

There was nothing frantic here about our love making. Billie moved slowly up and down, shoved her tits in my mouth and we had sex on the sofa. My ex would have been screaming mad at this. We only had sex in the bed. I enjoyed what Billie did. When she orgasmed, that was good as she tightened around me even more. Enough that I climaxed. We sat there entwined as our bodies orgasmed.

Billie moved off me and spoke.

"Can I take the condom off you? I want to see how much cum you have."

Carefully, Billie removed the condom and held it up.

She spoke.

"Shit Mr. Kay. That is a lot of cum. And you have already cum once today."

I really didn't have a response to that. Billie rose from the sofa and disposed of the condom. She returned to sit in my lap, gooey cock, and all.

Billie spoke.

"David, I like how you fuck, I mean make love. You can be rough or gentle, and I cum with you. Jack was just mean and hurtful. He would come home drunk, drop his pants and mouth fuck me or just shove it in my dry pussy. It hurt when he did that. Sometimes he could not get it up. Those were really bad times for me. He would get pissed and just beat me. But I did not go anywhere except the library. That is where I met you. David, you saved me. I think Jack would have killed me eventually."

Billie then laid her head on my shoulder. I held her. That is all there was to do.

Later we got up and cleaned up a bit. I put on some clothes. Billie and I watched some TV and then thought about dinner. She wanted to prepare it all herself. I steered clear of the kitchen. Billie would bang things around with an occasional curse word filling the air. I could smell hamburger cooking. Later, there was the smell of tomato sauce. We would be having spaghetti. Billie had been a good student so far. I set the table and found a nice dry Chianti. We would make this a special occasion. Wine glasses were placed accordingly.

Billie did a fine job with dinner. It was good. I thought it was time to ask about her folks.

"Billie, what do your parents think about this? Do they know where you are?"

She looked a bit sad at this and spoke.

"They told me if I ran away with Jack, that I could not come back. I have not spoken to them since. I never dreamed Jack would turn into a drunk and beat the shit out of me. David, you are all I have now. You fed me, you took me in, healed me up, put clothes on and gave me a place. I owe you everything. In return, I want to take care of you the way you care for me. I don't give a shit about the age thing. David, I think I am in love with you. You made me feel safe and secure first. You did not ask anything in return. So, I gave you all I had to give, which is me. What do we do now?"

I sat there in silence. Months had passed since Billie entered my life. There was no thought for me then. She needed help and I supplied it. She sat there, looking at me, waiting for an answer.

"Billie, at first, you just needed help. I saw this and wanted to help you. Maybe I could have done thing differently, getting you to a home for battered women or something like it. You did not want the police involved, which I disagreed with. The months have gone by and now you are a part of my life. I was not really looking for companionship, but here you are. I find that I like you here, that I want you to be here. I do want to take care of you and make certain that you are safe and cared for. It occurs to me that if you left, my life would be empty. This is what I offer. Stay with me. Stay because you want to, not because you feel obligated. If you want to, make this your home. But at some point, I want you to contact your parents. They will want to know you are okay. I cannot imagine them not wanting to know. Here it is Billie. I think I love you as well."

Tears streamed down Billie's face. She leaped into my lap and my arms and sobbed. There was nothing for me to say or do but hold her. Hold her I did, for the longest time.

The Fall months proceeded. Billie stayed with me. She continued to learn to cook and was well on her way to being very good at it. She surpassed me in some areas. The house was always clean and straight. Billie kept her promise. Time passed and she became more comfortable going out. We went out to dinner or shopping. Once, a female acquaintance of mine approached our table. She asks if Billie was my granddaughter.

Billie was delighted to answer.

"Nope, I am his lover."

Then Billie would smile and reach for my hand. The older woman stomped away in disgust.

I spoke.

"You know people will think that about you and me."

Billie's answer was short and terse.

"I don't give a shit. I love you and that's all."

We finished our meal and left for home, Billie hanging on to me and hugging me the entire time.

The holidays approached. I asked Billie if she wanted to decorate. I had not done so in years. No point to it. There were probably boxes of stuff in the attic, maybe a tree. Billie looked wistful for a time. I could tell she was remembering her past holidays with her parents.

She spoke.

"Yeah, we can if you want."

I answered.

"Okay Billie, come help me get this stuff down from the attic. We will see what we have."

An hour later, several dusty boxes were scattered on the floor. Billie and I took inventory of what was here. We would need a new fake tree. Some of the lights worked, some needed new bulbs. Other items could be placed about the house now. Decorating with my ex was like having root canal. Billie was fun and we did it together. The next day, we purchased a fake tree.

Billie blossomed as the months progressed. She put on a little weight and filled out some. She looked even better to me. She was becoming a vibrant woman, full of life. She still went about the house in the nude, which I also liked. But the jeans and T-shirts were giving way to a dressier style. We would shop for her, and Billie delighted in showing me what she tried on. Through all this time, we had continued to visit the library, check out books, read and discuss what we had learned. This was a better version of Billie I imagine than what she might have been with Jack. I was proud of her and her accomplishments.

Billie took a job at the library in December. They had seen her there often and knew who she was. I gave them a good recommendation and wholly supported Billie. She was thriving now.

I know you want to know about our sex life. Billie wanted sex most every day. Her favorite positions were missionary and Cowgirl. She did not want Doggie style as Jack did that with her and she had bad experiences. Billie was great for my libido. She would suck and lick me, sometimes having me cum in her mouth. I would eat her out, sucking and licking her pussy. Billie would cum in my mouth. Intercourse was always a treat.

12