Wilhelmina, (Billie) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All those years of no sex and now having it every day, even when it was her time of the month. Billie insisted and we laid down towels in the bed. I had more sex with Billie in a few months than I did during my entire married life.

It occurred to me. This is what life should be like. Not just the sex either. Living and laughing together, doing things together. We made plans together and then made them happen. All those wasted years with my ex and then living alone. Billie made life wonderful.

Billie did contact her parents before the Christmas Holidays. I had encouraged her to do so. At least let them know she was alright. As I imagined, they were glad to hear she was well. They wanted to meet. I suspect to see Billie, but also to see who I was and what I was doing with their daughter.

The meeting took place at a small diner midway between our locations. They seemed stiff and conservative upon our first meeting. The father stared at me in disbelief. When Billie told him all the things, I had done for her, he was thankful. But that we were living together and having sex was more than he could fathom or accept.

He spoke.

"You disgust me Sir! Someone with your years taking advantage of a young girl. If it were possible, I would have charges filed against you!"

Then he stormed out of the restaurant. The wife, Billie's mother, remained. She sat and smiled at Billie.

She asked Billie.

"Are you happy?"

A very tearful Billie replied.

"Yes."

The Mom continued.

"This is my cell phone number. Call me when you can, Billie. I love you."

Then she went to join her sulking husband outside.

Billie was crushed. I settled any bill we had incurred, and we left the restaurant. She was quiet and withdrawn and quiet on the way home. I suppose she had hopes of reconnecting with her parents. Obviously, the father was out of the question. But the mother, some hope there, I think.

Once home, Billie went straight to the bedroom, disrobed, and went to the shower. She finished and went straight to bed. I closed the house for the evening, showered and joined her later in bed. It was evident she had been weeping.

I spoke.

"Billie? Are you okay?"

Billie rolled in the bed to face me.

She spoke.

"Hold me, David. I need you. I need to feel you around me."

A weeping Billie fell against me in the darkness. I held her until she ceased to weep and finally, fell sleep. I laid awake, thinking, holding her. Wanting all the pain to be taken away for her. What kind of man turns away from his daughter? But the mother, there was hope there, I think. Tomorrow, we will purchase a cell phone for Billie. She would be able to speak with her mother whenever she wished. Yes, this was a good plan. My eyes closed.

I awoke in the darkness. Billie was next to me, kissing me and stroking my half-hard cock.

Billie whispered.

"Love me."

Billie said, "Love me."

Not fuck me or something else. I was tender with her. Kissing her lips and face, stroking her body, and caressing it. Moving between Billie's thighs and pushing her knees up, I positioned and entered her. It occurred to me I was not wearing a condom and I stopped to reach for one.

Billie spoke.

"David don't put a condom on. I want you in me. What happens will happen. I want this."

I heard a pleading in her voice. Something I had not heard before. I resumed my position, and my bare cock entered a very wet and ready Billie.

We went slowly and passionately. Neither of us were in a hurry. So many kisses. So much caressing and tenderness. Things I felt with and for Billie that I had not felt in so many years. I knew well what unprotected sex meant for us. The Billie I made love to now was not the same Billie of a few months ago. The Billie underneath me had grown and matured.

Billie's movements underneath grew more frantic. She was close now. I had learned the signs. Billie climaxed hard and loud. Her entire body shook and spasmed.

Immediately she spoke.

"Cum in me. I want it in me. Give it to me! I need it in me!"

I shoved my cock as deep inside Billie as possible and released. Squirt after squirt deep in her pussy. She clawed at my back and ass to hold me inside her, afraid I would pull out to soon.

Billie whispered.

"Stay in me David. All the way in. I don't want to lose any of your cum."

I pushed as deeply as I was able and held my body against Billie.

She spoke.

"Kiss me, David."

I did so. Over and over. Billie wrapped her arms around me and hung on. Finally, I could hold myself over her no longer and fell to the side. Billie refused to get up, not wanting to lose anything I had put inside her. We pulled the sheets and blankets up, she snuggled against me, and we slept.

The Sun was up when I woke. I had slept long. Billie was not in bed with me. I moved quietly to find her. Billie was in the front room, posing in front of a full-length mirror. She caressed her abdomen. I knew she imagined what she would look like pregnant. Time would tell of course. I let her have her moments to dream and crept to the kitchen to make espresso and breakfast.

Billie heard me stirring and came on the run. She leaped through the air to wrap arms and legs around me. I thought to myself. If I am going to be a father, I am going to have to be in better shape. The physical exertion involved with making love to Billie was one thing, I need to be thinner and stronger. The gym was going to be a stop today. Meanwhile, I had an arm full of Billie.

Christmas was in a few days. Shopping for Billie was difficult as we were together most often. The only times I could get away was when she worked at the library. Then I would have to run home and hide things before I picked her up from work. I did not buy too many things. Mostly girl stuff. A good jewelry box, with some bracelets and necklaces to put in it. Items I thought she would like. Some more professional clothing for her job. If she didn't like what I picked, we could return and exchange. This was new territory for me.

We purchased a cell phone for Billie. She had spoken with her mom a couple of times. It had to be on the sly so her dad would not know. I felt bad about the deception, but that was the way it had to be. Billie spent time catching her mom up on what had happened with Jack and how she came to be in my home. I do not know how her mom felt about our relationship, but she was happy that Billie was safe and taken care of.

December 23rd and the library closed for the holidays. Billie was home with me 24/7. This would be the first Christmas I had not spent alone in a long time. Billie and I had planned holiday meals and the whole thing. We watched holiday movies and specials, listened to Christmas music, and generally behave in a holiday fashion. I refused to wear an ugly sweater. We prepared a big holiday meal, consumed much too much food and wine. It took forever to clean up. Then we just settled down for the evening.

Billie opened her gifts and was thrilled to have them. She confessed she had nothing for me.

I spoke.

"Billie, I don't need a single thing. I have everything I could possibly want, and that includes you."

Billie moved over and closer to plant some kisses on my lips.

She spoke.

"Could I have one more thing for Christmas David?"

I smiled and looked at her to say,

"And what would that be?"

Billie leaned in closer to whisper in my ear.

"Give me a baby David. I want your baby growing inside me."

I had known she wanted this. We had been having unprotected sex.

I gave her a good kiss and responded.

"Let's go see what we can do."

12