Wilhelmina, (Billie) Ch. 03

Story Info
Young and old.
5.6k words
4.79
1.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Billie by the hand and led her to our bedroom. She was not wearing much to begin with, except an old flannel shirt of mine she had found in the closet. The loose buttons revealed that Billie wore neither bra nor panties. The shirt fell quietly to the floor. Billie then removed my shirt, but before moving on to other articles of clothing, kissed me deeply. A kiss of great intensity and passion. Her hands roaming my upper body and pulling me closer.

Billie's nipples and breasts first lightly brushed my body, but as her arousal grew, pressed more firmly against me. A fire had grown in me. Something Billie had ignited. A thing I thought long gone and dead. Her lips roamed my chest, alternatively kissing and biting. As Billie did this, her hands deftly undid my belt, then trousers. They fell to my ankles, and I stepped out of them. Billie took my cock in her small hands, the warmth of them surrounded my semi-hardness. She kissed the tip and gave me a tentative lick, just before engulfing me in her wet and hot mouth. I groaned aloud and my head fell back.

Billie slurped loudly as she took my swiftly hardening cock into her mouth and then down her throat. Occasionally, she stopped to fondle my balls in her mouth, while her hand continued to stroke. Billie had me extremely hard and the heat of desire raged in my mind and body. She knew how to arouse me, to make me want her with all I had. Billie returned to deep throat my cock; her eyes gazed at me now. They were wide with lust and desire.

Then Billie stopped, removed me from her lips and spoke.

"Please?"

I knew full well her yearning her need to be loved, made love too and taken. Billie was moved to recline on the bed. I stood to admire her small form. Apparently, I waited too long. Her arms reached out to beckon me to her. It was not within my power to refuse. But before I placed my seed inside her, Billie would enjoy every sensual pleasure I could give her.

Kneeling between her legs, kisses were placed on her inner thighs. It made her shiver, and her hips gyrate. So sensitive she was to this treatment. I marveled at her young body and the pleasure she took. I wanted her to enjoy, to orgasm, to know what it was to be desired and loved. It gave me great delight to do so with Billie.

Slowly, I kissed my way to her trimmed pussy. The hair is neatly short and in a small triangle. Billie was moist already in anticipation. My hands went to both sides of her slit and I opened her. The pink flesh glistened with her inner lips swollen. One slow lick from the bottom to the top and she climaxed. Not content with her one orgasm, I resolved Billie would have more.

I covered her entire pussy with my mouth and suctioned her into me, my tongue diving and flicking her insides. Billie's fingers gripped the bed and her body writhed as I made love to her with my mouth. How profound I thought that it could be this way with someone. My tongue pushed as deep into Billie as possible, then rising to tickle her clit. Her juices now flowed in plenty and I drank them all. Billie's hands now took my head between them, her fingers in my hair. It was the place she wanted me for the moment. No words escaped her lips, only moans and an occasional trickle of laughter. This made me realize Billie was happy.

She climaxed twice more. Billie then took my head and lifted it as she spoke.

"Make love to me David. Spread me open with your big cock. Push it up inside me and give me a baby. Your baby David. I want your baby inside me."

I moved to be over Billie, spread her legs and pushed her knees to her shoulders. Her pussy was slick with her juices and my saliva. Billie's pussy gaped open, ready for me. I slid into her easily and all the way into her in one movement. She was warm and smooth around my cock as I inserted. Billie's legs wrapped around my torso and her arms encircled my neck. We had sex before, made love before, but this was special. A tenderness between us and our mutual desire to impregnate her. Our child to grow in Billie.

She spoke.

"Cum in me David. I want it. I need it. I want to feel your warm cum shooting deep in me. Fuck me faster and give it to me."

Billie had pushed the correct buttons. I did indeed move faster. The squishy sounds of my cock and her pussy filled the room. The rhythmic sound of our flesh colliding. I felt my own climax building. The collected energy and fluids gathered to soon explode into Billie.

Then it happened. A last mighty thrust and I let go stream after stream in Billie. She bucked her hips against me, forced me deeper into her. My climax seemed to go on and on, semen bursting from my body and filled Billie. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me the way I was fucking her, deep, slow, and long.

I was exhausted and wanted to fall to the side of her. But Billie pleaded.

"Please don't move David. Stay like this. Stay in me."

The next few minutes had me over and in Billie, still oozing my seed in her. Billie's vagina pulsed and constricted around my still hard cock. I was sensitive and now Billie caused me to shiver. It was truly the most memorable and exciting sex I had ever experienced.

Finally, I could stay over her no longer and fell to the side. Billie's arms remained around me, and she gazed at my face. A broad smile and her twinkling eyes.

She whispered.

"I want you again when you are ready David."

Billie made this statement, and her hand went to my very slippery and wet cock. Gently, she stroked and caressed me. I had begun to shrink. Billie's fingers were coated with our combined liquids. She grinned at me and raised one finger to her mouth to suck and lick it clean.

She spoke.

"You want to taste us? I think we taste pretty good!"

Again, her hand reached for my wet cock. Her hand raised to my mouth, and I tasted us. Sucking the salty taste of me combined with Billie's. It was a new experience for me.

Billie spoke.

"I want more."

Billie's head went to my cock, and she slurped me into her mouth. A gentle sucking and massage of my balls, soon, I began to harden in her lips. She had me clean in no time at all, replaced with her saliva and hot mouth. The harder I became, the more aggressive her sucking and licking. Soon I was rock hard once again. Billie was pleased with her work and spoke.

"David, I want you to do something different. Something we have not done before. Take me from behind, fuck me and fuck me deep. I want your load of cum as deep as possible inside me."

Billie got up and went all fours on the bed. She glanced at me and spoke again.

"Grab me by the hips and ass, spread me open and fuck me deep."

Billie moved her ass to the edge of the bed, spread her knees and waited for me to take her again. I moved to her and placed my hands on her hips and ass. I lined my cock with her opening. Billie was still swollen and dripping from our first encounter today. We had never done doggie style as she had bad memories of it. But now, she wanted it with me.

Slowly, I pushed into Billie's wet pussy. I did not stop until I was balls deep inside her. There was no more cock to push into that wet pussy. I felt the tip of my cock touch her deep inside. This was a new experience for me. To feel a woman like this.

Billie spoke.

"Do it David. Fuck me deep and hard. I want to feel you hitting my insides with your cock and then fill me with your cum. Make me yours."

I began a rhythmic movement in and out of Billie. The movement was slow, but forceful. Billie cried out each time I hit home. I paused for a moment, to be sure she was okay.

She growled at me.

"OMG, don't stop. Do it just like that, only faster."

Billie received what she asked. All my strength went to fucking Billie the way she wanted. The longer we went, the more vocal she became. It began as a whisper.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Over and over, she said this. Each time, it was a bit louder. We had begun with Billie perched on the edge of the bed and me standing behind her. But I became more forceful with her encouragement. Soon Billie was no longer able to keep her balance in her hands and arms. Her face and chest fell to the bed with her ass still in the air. This changed the sensation we experienced as I still rammed my cock into her. It was exciting and felt marvelous to me. Billie's moans and cries were muffled by the bed. Other times, she turned her head to the side and was very loud.

Still, she moaned.

"Fuck me."

Billie's body inched forward on the bed as I pounded her. I had to follow her on my knees to continue. The position was not forceful enough for her.

She spoke.

"Stand over me! Fuck me hard like a dirty whore and slut. Fuck me hard!! Cum in my wet pussy and leave me filled. Fucking use me David! I am your fuck slut and whore!! Treat like a fucking piece of fuck meat!!!!!"

Each thrust found me hitting her insides and she groaned loudly. She screamed the same phrases again and again.

And then I climaxed. I dripped with sweat, and it fell to Billie's body, we were both slick with it. My breath was labored, and I gasped for air.

Billie cried out.

"OMG yes. Shoot that cum in me. Give it to me. Force it deep inside me David. Fill me with your cock and cum. Fuck you are so deep. OMG do it!"

I climaxed inside Billie.

I was spent and fell to her side, trying to catch my breath. Billie immediately turned to face me and covered my mouth with hers. I clutched her small body to mine and returned her kisses with all my strength. Several minutes passed.

Billie spoke.

"David you are a fantastic lover. I will give you the rest of our lives to fuck me like that. OMG, you were so deep, I felt you in my stomach. Never had that happened before. You and that big cock of yours. You ruined me, David. I can only have you now."

Then she snuggled against me, and I held her. We did not shower or clean up. Just turned off the light and went to sleep, sweaty, tired, and much satisfied.

We stayed in bed late the next morning. Billie had the day off from the library. I arose from the bed and stood in the kitchen, looking out the window at the medium sized snowflakes that floated to ground. It gave a crisp and clean look to the landscape. A pair of sweatpants and a robe provided some protection from the chill in the house. I should turn the heat up as Billie wanders in the nude often. No complaints from me.

Billie entered the kitchen as on cue. She came around to the front of me, took my espresso and then wrapped her little nude body inside my robe. We both stood and watched the snow.

Billie spoke.

"David, my pussy feels swollen this morning. You really did a number to me last night and I loved everything you did for me. But I am very hungry this morning. Do you think we could have pancakes and syrup for breakfast? Here, I will make more espresso."

Billie shimmied out of the robe and nearly danced to the espresso machine. I admired her body the entire time. She had become adept at the art of espresso. I began to gather the items for pancakes. Soon, the counter held the necessary ingredients and appropriate utensils. It isn't a long process. The batter was made, the skillet hot, and the syrup warmed in pan of water. All the while, Billie sipped espresso and watched.

Soon, a pile of warm pancakes was ready and the syrup steamy. Billie gathered plates and silverware for the table. Gooseflesh was visible on Billie. She was cold yet sat naked at the breakfast table. Billie shivered once or twice. As I suspected, she made her way into my lap to finish her meal and to wrap my robe around her body. Plastered against me, we finished breakfast and espresso.

The empty plates remained on the table. Billie stood and then straddled my lap to face me. Her arms went round my neck and her lips pressed to mine. The closeness of the moment had me aroused already. Bille reached down and had my cock out of my sweatpants. Slowly, she inserted me into her warm and wet pussy. The first penetration is always so amazing to me. Being inside of Billie and feeling her warmth and smoothness.

Billie pushed down hard now. Our bodies rubbing together as we made love in the kitchen. Billie put her hands to either side of my face, then kissed me as I have never been kissed before. She did so deeply and full passion. My first experience with something so touching.

My hands went to Billie's firm ass and helped her to bounce on my cock. Her pert breasts scrapping against my chest. Still, our mouths pressed as we fucked on the chair. Minutes passed in this fashion. Billie climaxed and rather than release from my mouth, she continued to kiss me as she moaned into my mouth. The arousal caused me to climax as well. Billie straddled me after we both orgasmed. We sat in our embrace and an endless kiss. Finally, we had to move.

Billie first lifted off me, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Here we crawled under the sheets and blankets. Her usual position against me, one leg on mine, an arm draped across my chest and her head on my shoulder.

I whispered in her ear.

"I love you, Billie. Thank you for making me whole and know what love truly is."

She only snuggled closer.

We might have napped for a time. But hunger and the bathroom beckoned. We got up and ate. Then a trip to the shower for us both. I washed her little body from head to toe and shampooed her hair. Billie did the same for me, paying particular attention to my cock. We finished and dried. I had to put on some clothes. Billie preferred to wrap in a blanket. We retired to the sofa.

Billie spoke.

"David, would you like a boy or a girl?"

I had known Billie wanted our child. Yet I had given no thought to what it might be. A broad smile came to my face.

I spoke.

"I believe I would like a girl. One that will grow up to be as lovely as her mom."

Billie made her response.

"Then I hope it's a girl as well. We will love her and raise her together."

Billie leaned against me then. I held her and we sat in silence as we contemplated our future and that of our possible child.

The holiday passed with the two of us having an amazing amount of sex and general loving on each other. Billie returned to the library and her job. She was thriving, happy and content. Billie spoke often with her mother and informed her of our desire to be parents. Her mother was thrilled at the prospect of a grandchild. It would be her first. No word from or about Billie's father. The poor man has no idea what he is missing. Billie is a wonderful partner, hard worker, and fantastic housemate. I could not imagine anything or anyone better in my life than Billie.

The holidays ended and the New Year began. Billie returned to the library and started working. I spent time at the library as well but did not interfere with her job. We would both check out books, read and have discussions about what we found and learned.

Billie and I continued to have amazing sex and make love often. The dead of winter still found Billie nude at home. Not soon after, me as well. Billie loved sex and I loved having sex with her. I felt alive with her.

But then, around the end of February, Billie got out of bed and promptly went to the bathroom. She was sick and vomited. I held her hair and mopped her face with a cold washrag. We both thought it was perhaps the flu or something. Later in the day, Billie was hungry and wanted to eat. I thought to myself, this isn't the flu. A trip to the drugstore was in order.

I explained my suspicions to Billie. At first, she stared at me blankly, as though she couldn't grasp what I was saying. Slowly, the realization began to spread on her face. Billie squealed with delight and leaped into my arms. Her arms and legs wrapped around me tightly as she kissed and hugged me.

Billie spoke.

"Come on David. Get dressed and let's go to the store. I must know if we are going to have a baby. Oh David, I am so excited. Hurry up!!!!"

It was the first time I had seen Billie in a hurry to put on clothes. A few moments later, we drove to the drugstore. Billie wants three or four pregnancy tests to make sure of the results. I watched her in fascination. The memories tucked away in my mind. A new experience with Billie, as there had been so many already. We rushed home as quickly as we could. Billie, eager to find the results.

Billie secreted herself in the bathroom with her packages. There seemed to be a lot of time involved. I waited as patiently as possible. Then, Billie burst through the bathroom door, clutching all the tests. Her eyes wide with enthusiasm.

Billie spoke.

"David, they are all positive. I think I am pregnant."

Then Billie squealed.

"We are going to have a baby!!!!!"

Her happiness and joy, I found contagious. My heart beat a little faster and I smiled broadly. Again, Billie leaped into my arms and wrapped her legs and arms around me. This was how life should be with someone you love.

Soon Billie settled into my arms and wanted affection. There was gentle kissing and caressing.

Billie spoke.

"Take me to bed David and love me."

I could not refuse her.

Billie was carried to our bedroom. Gently deposited on the bed. I gazed at her as she lay there. Her eyes were soft and a bit moist. Billie reached for her blouse and began a slow and seductive removal. The smile on her face grew with each button undone. Billie sat up to remove her shirt and then her bra. Those two lovely breasts and nipples came into view. She reclined on her elbows.

Billie spoke.

"Take me pants off David."

Her little butt came off the bed and I undid her pants. As I slid them down her legs, I could see her panties were already wet with her juices. The underwear was also removed. Billie's pussy glistened with moisture. The desire I had to lick and suck Billie's pussy was unfathomable. I spread her legs and crawled between her thighs. The first lick caused Billie to moan and shiver. She was highly aroused. Billie wasn't going to last long before orgasm.

The first climax occurred after a few moments, then a second one. Billie panted now and her eyes glazed in sexual bliss.

She spoke.

"Lay down David. I want to ride you."

I took my position on the bed and Billie's body moved atop mine. She didn't sink down on me right away but kissed my mouth. She moved to my neck and chest, lavishing kisses and even bit my nipple.

Later she moved her breasts up to my mouth and spoke.

"Suck them, lick them."

This I did as Billie moaned and groaned in ecstasy. Abruptly she pulled away and pushed her sopping pussy to my cock. Billie paused with her pussy just touching the tip of my cock.

She smiled wickedly and spoke.

"You want me?"

Before I could answer, she pushed me inside her as deeply as possible. It was unexpected for me and I almost climaxed right then. Billie lay still for moments, kissing me. When I had relaxed a little, she began a slow and rhythmic movement of her hips. Enough that my cock moved in and out of her. Billie was now incredibly wet. Her juices flowed freely on my cock, balls, and my legs.

Billie spoke.

"Cum for me Baby. Cum inside me. Let me feel you shoot it deep in there."

It was all the encouragement I required. Bille knew I cumming. She pushed her pussy all the way down on me. My body released stream after stream into her. When my cock finally stopped twitching and I was spent, Billie kissed me hard again and then just lay atop of me. In turn, I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly.

Later, we got out of bed and cleaned up. There are always chores to be done at home, laundry, cleaning, meal prep and the like. Billie, in typical form, did much of it nude. I am still a little more conservative and must wear something.

We made and ate dinner. Relaxed in the living room for a time, showered together and went to bed. We lay in the dark together. Billie, as always, plastered next to and partial on me.

12