Wilhelmina, (Billie) Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spoke.

"David, you know you are going to be a father now. Are ready for this? I am not sure I am, but I know I want this with you. I am a little scared too. What if I make mistakes? What if I am a bad mom?"

Billie quivered in my arms. Admittedly, I was afraid as well. Having no experience with children or a pregnancy. But I knew we could do it together.

I spoke.

"Billie, I don't know either. But we have this we can do together. We will go to the library and find books on the subjects we need to learn. Then, we will kind of know what is coming and be prepared. I think you are going to be a wonderful mother. Our child is lucky to have you for a mom. Yes, you might make mistakes, but I will be here to help you. We will do this together."

Then I kissed her forehead. Billie snuggled closer and we slept.

The days that followed were full of varied activities. Billie and I found books on pregnancy. We both read them and discussed our findings. A prenatal visit was made with an obstetrician recommended by a female friend. Billie was found to be healthy and well on her way. Future visits were scheduled and Billie's health monitored.

The weeks became months. Billie's body began to change. Her hips widened and she took on this magnificent, rounded figure. Her belly gradually grew and swelled as the child grew inside her. Then the Titty fairy made a visit. Billie's breasts grew, her areola turned a very dark brown with swollen large nipples. I thought she looked more beautiful and sexier than ever. Another plus, Billie's libido raged. I thought she wanted sex a lot before. I was wrong.

Billie delighted in her fuller figure and loved to display her larger breasts for me. She was more sensitive these days and I had to be careful. But we had great and wonderful sex.

An ultrasound during a doctor's visit revealed that we were having a girl. This was perfect. We began to purchase the appropriate clothing and baby items. The spare room became the nursery, complete with rocking chair, built to Billie's fit. I would find her there often, rocking and humming as she held her stomach. Billie spent much time in my lap. It was delightful for me to know I was holding both my girls.

Billie continued to work at the library through the summer. At times, she was miserable from the summer heat and the baby growing in her. She would come home and as soon as she closed the door, her clothes would be hastily removed and liter the floor. My lovely pregnant girl.

You know that I am not a young man. It occurred to me that I should work on my health and fitness. I began to work out with some light lifting and cardio stuff. Walking at first and then working my way up faster. I paid much attention to Billie's nutrition and now my own as well. Less bad stuff, more good stuff for me. Billie's diet was designed to meet her needs and the baby's. Billie and the baby grew healthy. I grew thinner and fitter. I wanted to be around a long time with Billie and my daughter.

August was a long month for Billie and the baby. The weather was horrifically hot, and Billie sweat constantly. Much to my pleasure, she spent her time nude at home for relief. I can't begin to tell you how beautiful Billie was to me. She absolutely glowed.

The house was ready for the baby's arrival. Billie and I were ready. We had attended classes together so I could coach her when she went into labor. August became September. It remained hot and muggy. The day had been humid, very humid. Billie sweats in rivers. Keeping her hydrated was a challenge. I stepped outside that evening for some air. I notice a full moon on the rise. Something clicked in my memory from our readings. A full moon.

I returned inside to find a naked, sweaty Billie cleaning and scrubbing everything in sight. I would have told her to slow down, but I knew better. Rather, I helped. Soon all was clean to her satisfaction. Billie showered and we went to bed. Due to her large abdomen, Billie now spooned against me and I held her at night. Our hands on her stomach.

At some point in the night, Billie woke me up. She said the bed was wet. Her water had broken. No contractions yet, but they would begin soon. Billie had a bag packed and ready. The hospital was informed and told us to come in when the contractions occurred more frequently. Billie also called her mother. She would be on her way to the hospital to meet us.

The short of it is this. After several hours in labor, Sabrina Marie was born at 9:17am on a Thursday morning. She weighed 8lbs. 7oz. Sabrina had a head full of hair and was healthy and loud. She was placed on Billie's chest and Billie cried tears of delight. Billie's mom had been there the entire time and helped to care for Billie and her granddaughter.

We all went home a few days later. Billie's mom stayed to help. Even Billie's dad came for a visit. It didn't take very long for his granddaughter to have him wrapped around her little finger. Not such a bad guy after all. The feeding, diaper changes and all the rest took time and effort. We didn't mind at all. At the center of it was Billie. A glowing mom now.

When her milk came in, it did so in great quantity. Little Sabrina had all she wanted and more. I found it amusing, although Billie didn't. Sabrina would finish nursing and sleep. Billie would continue to have milk leak or squirt from her large brown nipples. It would be all over Sabrina and Billie. Nothing to do but clean them up.

I held my sleeping daughter many times. It was always with a sense of wonder. This was my flesh and blood. Something Billie and I did together. Such a tiny little thing and so beautiful, like her mother.

Billie was out of action for some time. She needed to heal and recuperate. Her mom and I did a lot. We didn't mind at all. Billie's mom would sit in the rocking chair with Sabrina. The greatest look of happiness and contentment on her face. She had her daughter back and now a granddaughter.

A month went by, and Billie's mom went home. There would, of course, be frequent visits from Grandma and Grandpa. It made Billie very happy. But eventually, it was just the three of us. Sabrina was growing like a weed. She was active and healthy.

The months passed and it became December. Fond memories for me and Billie of when Sabrina was conceived. Billie had nursed Sabrina. Taken her to the nursery and put her in the crib. Silence reigned in what had become a noisy, active house. I had changed for bed and may have dozed off.

Billie spoke.

"David, are you awake?"

My eyes fluttered open. A nude Billie stood there. I scanned her with my eyes. Hair loose on her shoulders, eyes soft and inviting. Full breasts with dark areola, swayed gently. Her one hand on a rounded hip and legs parted slightly.

Billie noticed my admiration of her body. It seems my face showed all she wanted to know, as well as the swelling taking place at my groin.

Billie spoke.

"I want you to fuck me, David. Fuck me like we used to do when we made Sabrina."

Billie quickly moved to bed. I opened my arms to her, and we collided in a passionate kiss and embrace. It had been quite a while since we had made love. Now we wanted it badly. Billie reached down to stroke me with her hand while we kissed. My hand reached for her ass and held her tight. Full milky boobs rolled on my chest. Billie's hungry mouth wandered my face and chest as her hand pumped my cock to hardness. I rolled Billie on to her back and towered above her, staring at her breasts.

Billie spoke.

"Play with them. Suck them and lick them. I don't care if milk comes out. I want your mouth on my tits."

I sucked, licked, and kissed Billie's breasts. Yes, there was milk. Some I drank, the rest was all over us both. Billie spread her legs and I moved into place.

She spoke.

"Fuck me."

That is exactly what we did. Billie was horny and so was I. There was the thought that I should be gentle, but Billie had other ideas.

"Fuck me hard David. Pound me with that cock and give me cum."

I did and I wanted this. Billie pulled her legs up and opened them even wider for me. It was a very athletic session. We both moaned loudly and there was the smack of flesh hitting flesh. Billie's full breasts swayed wildly as we fucked. The more aroused she became, the wetter she got. Then milk began to squirt again. Over me and Billie.

Billie groaned.

"Cum in me. I want your cum. I need your cum David. Please cum in me now."

The months with out sex made me ready quickly. I filled Billie with cum and she bucked against me while I do so. I collapsed next to her. Both of us sweaty and milk covered. It was fantastic.

Billie spoke.

"David, we need to clean up. Sabrina may wake up and want fed. Let's shower together."

We washed and soaped the other. We dried and returned to the bedroom. And on cue, there was Sabrina. A nude Billie retrieved our daughter and brought her to our bed. I sat in the bed, Billie sat against me with Sabrina and nursed her. I held my girls. Later Sabrina was changed and burped. Billie returned to bed with our daughter, and she slept between us.

There would be many other such sessions with Billie and I. Making love or just plain fucking hard. The next September, Sabrina would have a sister, Selena.

Billie was a fantastic mother, loving, attentive and all our daughters needed. Billie chose to be a stay home mom. I took her place working at the library until they found someone else.

The following December, after Selena was born, I put a ring on Billie's finger. We raised our girls in a loving atmosphere, and they grew to be fine, intelligent, and respectful young ladies.

I lived long enough to walk them down the aisle with husbands of their own. Then, I held my own granddaughters. Not bad for a guy that was old and lonely. Thank goodness for Billie, the love of my life.

12