Will 18 Year Old Bully Get Punished? Ch. 02

Story Info
Headmistress punishes the teacher straight afterwards.
2k words
4.45
5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The instant the door closed behind Alice there was a firm knock on the door and it opened. It was the headmistress who breezed in and stood very close in front of me. She is taller than me, late 30 or maybe 40, strongly built and clearly used the gym a lot. She was dressed quite formally in a blouse and shortish flared skirt.

"You are not to say a word. If you want me to stop say 'stop' otherwise nothing. I chose you to punish the girls as I saw a quality in you well suited to the task. You like to dominate and you clearly enjoy dominating young ladies. I was like you at your age but have not punished a pupil for a few years now. Right now you look almost as pleased with your time with Alice as she looked when she left."

As she was finishing what she said her right hand reached down to my knees and gently and slowly stroked up towards my panties. As I knew I didn't want it to stop I really appreciated not needing to say anything. As her hand travelled north my skirt was being lifted to reveal more of my bare legs. My knees threatened to buckle but I managed to prevent it. I was finding it difficult to focus on her face as she stared intently down at me. As her hand reached my panties they travelled on upwards until they found the waistband.

Now, with her fingers pointing downwards, she eased the waistband away from my skin with the back of her hand. As her fingers passed my clit they just missed making contact. I had been aware throughout my time with Alice that I was very excited but was stunned when her fingers revealed that my pussy was flooded.

She spread the arousal around the area before moving back up towards my clit. Just as she found her target my body exploded. It had been less than ten seconds from her first touching my panties and three from me understanding how aroused I was. I was shuddering uncontrollably, my hips were thrusting and I closed my legs to trap her hand and even her arm. As my legs went to collapse I flung my arms around her neck.

I don't know what she was saying but it was encouraging and very soothing. I had never had an orgasm while standing but this one was stunning. It rumbled on with each spasm a little less violent than the last. I remained weak legged when finally it ended. I was still draped against Miss Bold's strong body.

She gave me time to recover just long enough before pushing me gently away. She had stopped her comforting words as she started to unbutton my blouse and now worked silently until she pulled it down my arms. She took hold of my shoulders and turned me away from her. First she unclipped my bra and then slipped her hands under the cups. Her hands were flat as she caressed my boobs but the contact was enough to spark my nipples into full erection. Once they were large and engorged she completed the removal of the bra.

Still behind me she took hold of my panties on both sides of the waistband. Everything until then had been slow and gentle but she pulled them down very hard and fast, getting them to my knees in one violent movement. It felt so wonderfully exciting. My legs were prevented from opening very far by my panties, but they were wide enough for her hand to reach right through them until her fingers played with my clit. Normally after an orgasm I do not want my clit played with as it is far to sensitive. Right then I was willing her to play with me forever. I was gutted when her hand was removed and she guided me to the rug on the floor. As she lowered me onto my back she removed my panties leaving me completely naked.

I was excited but also a little puzzled as she was still fully dressed and I had already had an orgasm. As I laid back she stood above me straddling my head facing my feet. I could see up her legs encased in black stockings and beyond to the gap and then to either a thong or possibly panties pulled tight into her full but shapely ass. As she bent her knees the view got even better and her bottom got closer and closer to my face. By the time it was 18 inches away her skirt began to block the light out until I could see almost nothing.

As darkness descended a new thrill enveloped me. The aroma was musty sweet and pungent. In some circumstances I might have found the smell repugnant but right then it was fantastic and all I wanted was to bury myself in its source. Her panties were still in place but I was in no doubt that my nose found the center of her bottom and my mouth the center of her pussy both covered by her panties. She was obviously sitting upright and started to rub herself back and forth against my nose and my now outstretched tongue. On occasions my tongue found its way round the panties and into the wet pussy.

She very briefly tweaked both of my nipples so they were fully erect. What happened next surprised me as something struck first my left nipple followed quickly by my right nipple. The noise was a crack, the pain sharp and intense. I was ready for the next two but the pain built further. A further pair of strikes landed and I began to think it must have been caused by some kind of leather strap.

Her body moved above me as she lent forward. I prayed she was going to go down on me in a 69 but she simply spread my legs wide apart and bent my knees. I was gutted as she sat back up returning me to darkness. I felt completely compelled and very excited to make every effort to stimulate her bottom and her pussy as best I could. She settled back to rubbing herself against my nose and tongue and once again pinched my nipples in what I thought was preparation to strapping them. I was wrong.

I heard the noise clearly before I sensed the vicious pain as my clit was struck with great force. Whatever hit it also wrapped around the length of my pussy and even my anus. I shrieked and swore as the extent of the pain flooded my brain. I have been spanked and twice I have been caned but this was a different level.

"I said you could only use one word, now be quiet."

The voice was matter of fact with almost a hint of compassion. I was rolled up in a ball trying to recover. I had the choice to say the one word and end it but my excitement and expectation levels were in overload. I started to lick the very wet lips above me trying in vain to find her clit. I wanted the panties out of the way but in a strange way it made things even more intimate.

No words from her were necessary for me to realize what was required of me. My head yelled no as I settled back on my back and spread my legs. I expected the strap to land immediately but it didn't. Again a brief visit to my nipples and then nothing.

"Next time you will not take so long to settle yourself back into position Miss Dent."

I suspect the next contact with my clit was less vicious but the pain did not seem much less. I used no words but did not manage to stay completely quiet. For some reason, I could not fathom, I was back in position in seconds and received a third strapping. Her leaning forward and spreading my legs was this time followed by her mouth finding my red raw clit, perfectly. This contact was wonderful even though there was no way it was moving me towards a second orgasm. It was warm, it was comforting and it was sensual. All of this and the fact that I could now see as well as reach her clit drove me to work it feverishly.

She was now sucking my clit and it felt like it was sticking inches away from my body. Later I realized this was purely to prepare it for more from the strap. I did know she was playing with me but I wasn't sure exactly how. When she sat back up I very deliberately opened my legs in a gesture of total compliance.

"Good girl, now keep very still."

The next three times my clit was struck were much gentler and I managed to remain completely open and receptive. She was now very settled above me and seemed to relax. I worked hard in the dark and was rewarded with increasing sighs of contentment. She sifted her position very slightly and as she did so she flooded my mouth. It took a second or so to realize this was not the much sort after female ejaculation but simply she had squeezed a small amount of pee into my mouth.

I had never been interested in water sports and had never liked the idea. I hated the taste but the excitement it generated in my body was breathtaking. Now she was striking my clit round to my anus with light but persistent strikes. I did not want to admit it to myself but this stinging strapping mixed with being helplessly smothered between her strong wet legs was frighteningly exciting. The second I admitted defeat I raced through the gears to a unique, to me, orgasm during which the spasms matched the strap perfectly.

Her orgasm broke just as mine finally ebbed away. I could not breath as she used my nose mouth and tongue to rub herself against. At the height of her climax she peed very hard and I had no chance to contain the flow that covered me right down to my nipples. We were a mess as she collapsed forward.

Her hands gripped my buttocks and she lifted my raw pussy to her mouth. Did she never stop I had enjoyed two great orgasms and she was still working on me. A finger from each hand circled my anus and my pussy and quickly sunk inside the lubricated orifices. Her mouth found my clit. I could not take this and shouted.

"I cannot take any more it is just too much, much too much."

"Did I give you permission to talk? I will tell you when you have had enough."

It was a minute before I realized I could use the word 'stop' but by then I had accepted the situation. The finger in my bottom was working hard in unison with the one in my pussy. My clit was unbearably over-sensitive. As aroused as I was I wondered where this was going. Then I heard.

"Piss now and piss as hard and as long as you can."

As she said this, her finger left my pussy and joined the one in my ass. She fucked my ass and `pushed me up against her mouth. I concentrated on peeing as much as anything to prevent any further punishment. It didn't happen easily but eventually a short blast escaped me with a feeling of bliss. It felt wonderful and this was soon followed by squirts at great power. She did not remove her mouth from the area but I could not separate the squirting spasms from those of an orgasm. It did not matter the whole body sensations that racked my body were breathtaking, powerful and deeply satisfying.

I had experienced sex many times before that evening but it was never the same afterwards. I had experienced many firsts and I developed many of them in a greatly enriched sex life in the years that followed.