Will and Chloe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will let go of her wrists and she immediately gripped his arms, squeezing hard, as if to anchor herself to him.

Several moments later Chloe settled down but continued to breathe deeply, humming and biting her lip. Her eyes were open now, and she gazed up at him with eyes half-lidded. One hand trailed up his arm and finally to his chest. Her other hand squeezed her breast and pinched her nipple.

Will leaned down to kiss her, their tongues dancing.

"How was that?" Will asked, his cock still in her. He moved in and out of her, slowly, languidly.

Chloe just gazed at him, her eyes saying more than her words could, and shook her head slowly.

She bit her lip again, "I didn't think you were going to let me cum," she said.

"I didn't," Will said. "I distinctly remember telling you not to and you did anyway. Which you're going to have to pay for, because I'm not done with you yet," he said while pulling completely out of her.

Before she could react, Will lifted both of her legs by the ankles, he threw them both over to one side. He put one hand under the side of her ass and lifted her onto her knees.

Chloe quickly righted herself onto her hands and knees, breathing heavily again.

Will, now standing at the edge of the bed, grabbed her by her hips and pulled her to him. Chloe slumped downward, her face on the bed, back arched, arms stretched over her head.

Will lined himself up with her entrance and slowly thrust his cock between her wet lips, eliciting a cry from her. He was getting a great view from this position. The way she laid out on the bed, toned back flexing and glistening with a sheen of sweat. Her head turned to one side just enough to see she was watching him with one eye. She was biting and sucking on her own biceps as he entered her.

Her ass was absolutely incredible, it was round and full and clearly the result of hard work in the gym. It felt so good pushed up against his hips and pelvis as he fully bottomed out in her. He pulled out of her and thrust in again, watching the way her ass shook and jiggled mesmerizingly.

He often wondered if girls this hot knew how hot they were in positions like this. He was sure they had some idea, but they couldn't possibly know what it was like to watch them through the eyes of a man, right? Chloe couldn't see the way her ass jiggled and bunched up against his pelvis when he was fully in her. One of his favorite casually sexy things a girl did during sex was to lean over him, breasts bare, right out of a shower, during or after sex. He would cup them, but would not take their full weight in his hands. This way he was able to really feel them without the pressure caused by fully grabbing them. He'd let their nipples glide over his fingers and thumbs. That was another of those things he didn't think they thought about. He couldn't wait to do that more with Chloe. He had amazing tits.

He could see the pale skin of her fading tan lines and wondered what she looked like in a bikini. He couldn't wait to see.

Will, realizing he was beginning to daydream about things he was going to do with Chloe, rather than what he was already doing with her, shook his head.

He began to pick up the pace again, thrusting into Chloe faster, harder. He began to moan into her arm. He could see her plump lips and flashes of her white teeth as she bit the skin above the crook of her elbow.

Will grinned. He had been waiting for this moment. He'd been waiting for this moment since she'd tried to tease him in his office. Chloe had her head turned to the left and was watching him fuck her out of the corner of her left eye. He waited for one of her slow blinks. As soon as he saw it happening, he reared back his right hand and spanked her across her right ass cheek, hard.

Chloe somehow made a noise that was both gasp and scream of surprise. She shot up to her hands and craned her neck to look back at him. She looked like she was about to say something, but instead bit her lip. Her eyes were watery and big, her brow was knit and she had a deep blush across her nose and cheeks.

The look she was giving him seemed to say, "Oh, please, mister!"

Will laughed, having never stopped his thrusting, but he did slow down a bit. "How did I know you'd like that, hmm? Is it really true you've never been spanked?"

Chloe just nodded and bit her lip, head still turned to look at him as best she could.

"Do you want another?"

Chloe nodded haltingly, "Yes, please," came her quiet, shy reply.

"I couldn't quite hear you," Will said. He placed his hand on her ass cheek but didn't spank her again. Instead, he grabbed it, squeezing it hard.

"Yes, please, sir!" Chloe cried out.

"Ohh, I really liked that," Will said. He pulled back his hand and spanked her across her left cheek this time, his hand leaving a red print.

Chloe cried out and tossed her head back, "Oh, my GOD!" she yelled.

Will took this opportunity to grab her by her ponytail again. He pulled her hair back and thrust deep and hard into her. He slammed his cock deep into her pussy, his balls slapping her clit.

He spanked her again and she cried out, half in pain, half in pleasure.

"Spank me again! PLEASE!"

Will spanked her again and again. Alternating cheeks, reddening them both.

He let go of her hair and shoved her onto the bed, pushing on her upper back into a prone position, her legs together between his. He reached up with his right hand and gripped her neck and squeezed gently. His left hand went over her forehead, holding her still and tight. Her hands were gripping the bedcovers in tight fists, as Will slammed his hips into her ass, ending each thrust with a grinding motion.

Chloe was beginning to breathe heavily and quickly now, he could tell she was getting close to cumming again.

Will leaned down to her ear, kissing and nibbling on it, he whispered, "Shh, shh, shh. It's ok. You're ok, Chloe. I've got you. You can cum. You can cum again. Cum for me, sweetie. Be a good girl and cum for me."

Chloe immediately let out a scream and was shook with a powerful orgasm.

"Good girl," Will whispered into her ear. "Good girl, mmhmm. Such a good girl. You deserved that. I can feel your pussy squeezing me and it feels so good, Chloe," Will cooed as he continued to hold her neck and head, pinning her there through her orgasm with his weight and strength. She moaned and gasped, chest heaving, as Will ground himself against her ass, digging deep into her.

Finally, Will let go of her neck and head, and Chloe collapsed on the bed, completely spent. He was still hard and hadn't cum yet, so he stayed inside of her, resting some of his weight upon her.

Once she caught her breath a few minutes later, Will stood at the end of the bed. He was still hard and he knew how he wanted to finish.

Chloe looked up at him, seeing his erection, sat up, and moved to the edge of the bed, sliding off and kneeling down in front of him. She grabbed his cock in one hand and kissed his thigh. She nuzzled up to his balls and half kissed, half sucked them. She began to stroke his cock while making loud sucking noises on his balls.

It felt amazing. Will was already so close to cumming he knew it wouldn't take long at all before he burst.

After a few moments, Chloe took him into her mouth. She used one hand to massage and squeeze his balls and the other she wrapped around his cock, stroking and twisting, up and down, just behind her lips.

Will was about to burst, "Oh, fuck, Chloe! I'm going to cum! Fuck!"

Chloe sucked him faster, using the hand on his balls to reach back and massage his perineum. She was incredible at it. She used her fingers to rub and massage that sensitive spot that covered his prostate, occasionally reaching as far as his asshole and rubbing, while using her palm and wrist as best she could to still touch and stimulate his balls.

She briefly took his cock out of her mouth to say, "Yes! Cum again for me! Cover me with it, please! I'm going to milk all of that cum out of you, Will. I want it all. Give it all to me!"

After hearing that, Will couldn't hold it anymore. With a yell and a grunt, his orgasm exploded through him, cum shooting out of his cock into Chloe's mouth. With one hand on top of her head to hold her, he took his cock out of her mouth and started stroking himself, cum shooting across her face. Chloe wasn't having any of it. She swatted his hand away as if to say, "Get out of here, I can do it better." And she could, she masterfully stroked his cock up and down while twisting. Her other hand still working on his ass, perineum, and balls.

On her knees and low under him, she stroked and massaged him while he shot stream after stream of cum all over her face. Chloe stuck her tongue out as far as it would go, catching quite a bit of it across her tongue. She was breathing hard a d moaning with her tongue out. She didn't even blink when one rope of cum landed across the bridge of her nose and between her eyebrows, as she maintained solid eye contact with him.

When Will finally stopped shooting cum across her face, she reached up with her tongue to lick the bead of cum hanging from his cock, then sucked his entire length in again, letting the head of his cock come to rest at the back of her throat. She looked up at him as best she could and made swallowing motions with her throat, massaging him.

Will was panting and a little light-headed, his cock was extra sensitive, but Chloe didn't seem to want to stop sucking him. Without removing himself from her mouth, he shuffled to the side and collapsed on the bed, feet on the ground. Chloe readjusted and continued to suck on him languidly.

After several moments, Chloe stopped and pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop. She began to use a finger to wipe the cum off her face, sucking it from her finger.

"Your cum is so good I can't get enough of it."

"That's so fucking hot," Will replied as he watched her wipe the cum off her face with her finger and suck it dry.

When she was done, Will got up and got her a towel to clean her face. He helped her onto the bed and they both lay there for a time, basking in the after-effects of their orgasms.

"Oh, my god, Will," Chloe said after a few minutes. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life. That last one was wild. Those things you did and said just set me off. How did you know? I knew I'd probably be into some of those things, but I haven't experimented enough to really know for sure."

"Well, you've acted like a bit of a brat since I met you," Will said. "Like a bratty princess. And you've really needed a spanking to set the record straight."

Chloe scoffed at this. "A brat? Really? I am not!"

"Did you just try to stamp your foot while lying in bed? Uh, huh. Not a brat. Okay. And when I spanked your ass in the other room earlier you got all flushed and flustered. You said you were usually the one in charge and had never been spanked before. But I could tell by the look in your eye you liked it or at least liked the idea of it since that spank wasn't hard. Have you really not experimented with it at all?"

"Whatever, dude. You don't know me!" Chloe said, laughing while covering her face in embarrassment.

"Then why are you trying to hide your blush, huh?" Will poked her in the side several times, causing her to laugh and try to get away. Will watched as her breasts jiggled and swayed, mesmerized once again.

Chloe forced her hands down to her sides with a smack, "Whatever! We'll see about that. You can try to spank me again, but I bet I won't like it!"

"We'll see." Was all Will said.

"Anyway, no. I haven't experimented much at all, honestly. I haven't had many partners and the ones I did have were very vanilla. I was just getting into the more kinky blowjob stuff in my last relationship right before it ended like a year ago. There were some things I wanted to try but never got to. I kinda took that frustration out on you the first time we met. Again, sorry about that."

"Don't be. As strange and somewhat worrisome as it was at the time, I realized I really liked it. I'm definitely willing to experiment with you."

"Really?" Chloe said, turning on her side.

"Yes, really. We're going to have a lot of fun."

Chloe squealed and clapped in excitement.

"Did you really mean what you said earlier, though? About wanting to 'milk' me every day?"

"Oh, yeah," Chloe said with a smile. "I'm really into giving head and swallowing cum. And getting cummed on. And playing with cum. I just love cum, but specifically the cum of the man I'm with. When I have feelings for someone that feeling of love for their cum just makes it so much better. I'm a literal cum slut. I want you to tell me whenever you want a blowjob, okay? Whenever you're restless or tired or feel like you need to release some stress or something, you need to tell me so I can milk you dry and make you feel better. If we're going to date then as your girlfriend I'm the only one that can do that and I take that job very seriously, okay?"

"Absolutely. But won't you get tired of it if you're always giving me head?" Will asked.

"No. You don't understand how much I love it. Of course, there will be days where I'm really, really not in the mood, but that's not very often. I actually take a lot of comfort in doing it. It's like a stress reliever for me too."

"I've heard of that before. I've never had a girlfriend like that, but I've had a couple of friends that said they had girlfriends in the past that felt that way about blowjobs. I never thought I'd get lucky enough to find someone like that."

"Well, you did. And keep giving me orgasms like that and I'll consider us even."

"So you do want to be spanked more!"

Chloe swatted at him, but he caught her in a hug and drew her close. He kissed her deeply for several moments.

"You know," Chloe said hesitantly after the kiss ended, "You could have cum inside me. I have one of the implants."

"I was wondering, you didn't try to stop me or tell me not to, so I thought it might have been ok, but I didn't want to do that without a conversation first," Will said.

"I didn't want to tell you to in the heat of the moment and cause you to stop and start asking questions either. I figured if you did then I'd just let you know it was cool after. But it's good to know you can still think straight because I'm not sure I was," she laughed.

"Besides, I really liked that you came on my face, honestly. I've only tried that a couple of times and it never felt right. This time was different. I loved it."

"Why was this time different? Why did you love it?

Chloe blushed prettily, "We can talk about that later."

"Okay, sounds good. Do you want to take a shower? Get cleaned up?" He asked.

"Will you shower with me?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah. That was implied."

They got up and made their way to the master bathroom.

Will grabbed two clean towels from the linen closet, set them on the counter, and opened the shower door. He reached in and turned on the shower to warm.

He gestured for Chloe to step in and, grabbing a clean washcloth from the counter, followed behind her, admiring her shapely form as she walked by.

"Oh! Oh, my god. That feels so good. So warm. Mmmmm," she said.

Will adjusted the showerhead so that the spray covered both of them as much as possible.

He handed Chloe the washcloth and gestured to the soap.

"Wow, you actually have some good body soap and not that Axe crap," Chloe said in exaggerated surprise. "The surprises just keep coming with you."

"Yeah, well, what's the point of going to the gym and working my ass off if I'm not also taking care of my skin, right?" Will said.

"Right! A lot of people don't think about that."

"I started a skincare routine for my face last year too. I should have started years ago, but I've only recently been enlightened by some online research and shopping," Will said.

"Ohh, fancy boy. I noticed you have nice skin too so it's working."

"Thanks. Let me know if you want me to give you some tips since I'm basically an expert now," Will quipped.

"Psh, I have enough skin-care crap to drown you in, amateur," Chloe shot back.

Chloe soaped the washcloth and scrubbed her face and neck. Will squirted soap into his hands and stepped up behind her. He ran his hands over her tummy, rubbing over her whole torso, up and down. He cupped her breasts, lifting and hefting them, kissing her neck as he did so.

He ran his hands back down her tummy to just above her pussy, then slid them down each of her thighs, as far down as he could reach. He squeezed her thighs, causing her to squeal and stamp her feet in an attempt to get him to stop.

"Stop, stop, stop! I'm so ticklish!" Chloe yelled, laughing, spitting soap out of her mouth and trying to clear her eyes.

"Good to know," Will said. He resumed rubbing her down, starting at her thighs. He kissed her neck again before moving his hands to her round ass. He gripped and massaged them, sliding his hands between her cheeks, going deep between her legs before lifting and spreading them. He ran his fingers over her asshole, remembering the view he had of her pretty, pink little rosebud when he was fucking her from behind earlier. He couldn't help himself and continued to rub her asshole in little circular motions for several seconds before reaching further and rubbing her pussy from behind, causing her to moan and stick her ass out towards him.

After rinsing the soap off her face under the showerhead, Chloe turned to Will. She stood on her toes and placed her arms around his neck. Will, unable to resist, spanked her ass with both hands before grabbing a hand full with each. Chloe hissed as she drew in a breath, then bit his lip before aggressively shoving her tongue in his mouth.

After several seconds, Chloe reached down to grab Will's balls. She cupped and hefted them, then separated each testicle, gently exploring both, one at a time. Her other hand began to gently stroke his half-erect cock.

Will was beginning to harden again. His cock slowly came to life as she kissed and explored him.

Chloe broke the kiss, "Oh, your balls are still so heavy. Feels like you have some more for me."

Releasing his cock, Chloe reached to the side and grabbed a bottle of conditioner. She squirted a large amount into her hand before grabbing his cock and smearing the conditioner all over it.

She used both hands to make sure both his dick and balls got slathered in it.

Will was nearly fully hard again and Chloe began to stroke him faster with short, quick movements at the head of his cock.

Will began to pant and let out little moans. He was still sensitive from his last orgasm and Chloe's quick strokes combined with the conditioner felt incredibly tense.

Chloe kissed him again as soon as he started panting, causing him to moan into her mouth.

Will thought he could feel her smiling just before he felt pressure around the base of his balls. He gasped into her mouth, as she pulled him close by the balls. He could feel the tips of her breasts against his own body now. He could feel her hard nipples tickling him.

"I want you to come for me, Will," Chloe said looking into his eyes. "Come again for me right now. I know you like your balls to be played with roughly and I love it. Come for me again and prove to me that you like it rough. Just like you did to me earlier. Come on, baby. Give it to me. I need it. Give me more of that delicious cum. I want my cum, Will."

Chloe began to squeeze his scrotum above his balls, forcing them to move to the bottom of his sack. She gently pulled down, slightly stretching his scrotum.

Will moaned louder in pain and pleasure. They were close enough that Will slapped her ass again with one hand. Hard. He slapped her ass again when she yelped and pulled her against him.