Will and Chloe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using his other hand to brace himself against the shower side, Will leaned his neck against the wall.

"Holy fuck! It feels so fucking good. It hurts, but it feels good too. God damn!"

He stared up at her, the water hitting her back. Her hair was wet and clung to her shoulders and perfect breast. She was alternating between grinning and biting her lip as she stroked him faster and faster.

Will couldn't take it anymore. He had to cum, but his orgasm was being choked off by her hand around his scrotum.

"Argh! I need to cum, Chloe!"

"Yes! Cum! Cum! Empty those big balls all over me again!" She said as she released some of her hold on his scrotum.

It was just enough to allow him to shoot his load onto her tummy and perfect breasts. His load wasn't nearly as voluminous as his first one, or even his second, but he still shot a few thick ropes onto her body.

She stroked him until nothing came out.

Will was expecting her to stop once he stopped cumming, but she didn't. Her hands now covered in conditioner and cum, she kept stroking him at the same frantic pace she'd started with.

Will began to buck and groan, trying to get out of her grasp, but she held him tight by the balls, not letting him get away from her.

Her hand still sliding up and down his cock, pulled him close by the balls again, kissing him through his panting.

She pulled up on his balls, causing him to stand up straighter, and squeezed gently.

"Hmm. I knew you could do it. Such a stud."

She said as she finally let go. She put her hands behind her to rinse them in the water then used them to wipe up some of the cum on her tits and cleaned her finger with her tongue.

"Jesus Christ. You are something. What the hell have I gotten myself into?" Will said, still panting.

Chloe laughed as she cleaned his cock and balls of cum and conditioner. She wouldn't let him do it when he tried.

They finished showering after finally doing what they'd come in there to do; clean themselves.

Will stepped out first and handed her a towel and they dried themselves. Chloe caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, noticing for the first time the several hickies Will had left across each breast. She placed her towel on the counter and cupped each breast, biting her lower lip. She stared and admired the hickies with a gleam in her eye that Will couldn't quite place. She turned her hips this way and that, admiring the handprints he'd left across her ass cheeks. Newer ones from the shower mingling with the older ones. The gleam in her eyes seemed to intensify and her face and neck flushed all the way down to her breasts.

"What's the matter?" Will asked.

Chloe lifted her chin, a faint smile on her lips, "Nothing," she said as she picked up her towel and finished drying herself.

"Do you have a shirt I can wear?" She asked.

Will tilted his head back toward the room. He stepped into his closet and thought for a moment. Trying to decide which of his shirts would be maximum sexy on her. After a moment he grabbed one and tossed it to her.

Chloe put the shirt on, it stopped high up on her thighs sexy thighs.

Hell yeah, Will thought. Good choice. Not only did he judge the length right but the graphic design too. He wore mostly collared shirts and button-downs, but he still had several graphic tees as well as band shirts.

"Iron Maiden?" Chloe asked. "I'm not super familiar with them, I'm not even sure I've heard their music. I take it you like them?"

Will let out a mock gasp, "'Like them' doesn't cover it. They're the greatest band on earth. I got that shirt at a concert years ago. Those guys are in their sixties and still do these incredibly energetic world tours. Absolute legends." He'd always wanted a hot girlfriend to wear his several Maiden and other heavy metal band shirts around the house. He always thought it'd be super sexy and he was right.

"I promise I'll take care of it," Chloe said with mock reverence, pinching the shirt away from her body as if it were delicate.

"Thank you kindly."

Chloe walked over to where her leggings were on the ground. Will's heart sank as she bent to pick them up, thinking she was going to put them on. Then his heart rose as he got a fantastic view of her ass and cute little pussy from behind. Then rose even higher as she dropped her leggings, having extracted her thong from the pile they'd ended up in. She stepped into her thong, flashing her ass again.

Fuck yeah. That's what I'm talking about. He thought as she turned to him, breasts swaying beneath the thin fabric of the shirt.

"You going to get dressed or just stare at me all night?" Chloe asked with a coy smile.

Will had been ogling her and he knew it. But it was totally her fault, he told himself. You can't be that sexy in a Maiden shirt and expect me not to ogle like a little bit at least.

"Uh," was all he said before turning to his dresser. He was rummaging around in a drawer looking for boxers and a tank top when he heard a whistle behind him.

"Cute butt!" Chloe said, whistling again.

Having found what he was looking for he turned around to see Chloe wiggling her eyebrows at him comically.

He laughed. "I'd say the same to you, but 'cute' doesn't quite encapsulate the sentiment."

"Flatterer. I worked hard for it. So you'd better stare at it. Come on. Let's go watch another movie." She said, patting him on his abs as she walked past him.

Will followed her, catching the occasional glimpses of the bottom of her ass as she walked.

Chloe reached the couch and settled on it with her legs folded to the side, briefly giving Will a look at her cartoon taco-covered thong and he laughed to himself. They were actually super cute.

"What? Why are you smiling," Chloe asked as he sat down next to her, smiling herself.

"Just laughing at your underwear. I wasn't expecting the little tacos earlier. They really are cute." Will admitted.

"Right?" Chloe leaned back and lifted her shirt, exposing her flat tummy and the front of her thong. "I have a bunch like this. Cute little avocados, little ice cream cones, little pumpkins, and ghosts for Halloween. It has honestly become an obsession. If I see a cute pair of panties you'd better believe I'm gonna buy them. I'll probably need to buy a whole other dresser for them at some point," she said a tad guiltily.

Staring at her tummy and the bridge her thing made across her hips, Will licked his lips, imagining kissing her navel.

"Do all of your underwear have food on them?" Will asked, trying not to drool.

"You'll have to wait and see," she said, pulling her shirt back down.

"I've never wanted to see cute little food cartoon drawings so bad in my life."

Chloe giggled, "Okay, put another movie on already."

Will opened one of his several streaming services on his smart TV. He picked a comedy that he barely paid attention to. Not after Chloe leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder. She pulled his arm around her neck, causing his hand to rest on her breast. She seemed to want it there and he didn't argue. She also slid one hand into the leg of his boxers and cupped his balls.

After the movie, Chloe stifled a yawn with her hand and looked up at him.

"Ready for bed then?" He asked.

Chloe nodded, a shy blush forming across her nose and cheeks.

Will laughed, "Why are you blushing at the thought of us going to bed together after all the other things we've done tonight?"

"Because it's cute!" Chloe said, smiling and grabbing his arm. "Thinking about us going to bed together is just cute, okay?"

Will laughed, "Okay. Let's go then."

...To be continued.