Will and Chloe Pt. 04

Story Info
Will and Chloe have a discussion about their kinks.
11.1k words
4.61
8.4k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I accidentally gave part 3 the description this one should have had and I don't know how to change the description for part 3. It still applies a little bit to part 3, but this part is the one that description was meant for.

He stood and helped her up. He held her hands as he walked her back to the bedroom and she trailed behind him, holding his hand with both of hers, hopping excitedly and giggling. He led her to his bedroom, stopping along the way so she could grab the toothbrush and toothpaste he'd given her.

They both got ready for bed by taking care of whatever hygiene activities were needed. Once finished, Will pulled the covers back on his bed, gesturing for her to get in. Once she was in, Will climbed in next to her and turned out the light.

They lay there quietly for a while, but before long, it was Will that broke the silence this time.

"Is there anything you want to talk about? It seemed like there might be a couple of things you wanted to talk about, but might be a little too shy to do it directly or face to face. We can talk now if you like, with the lights off. And whatever it is, you don't have to worry about me judging or shaming you. I'm fairly open, sexually. I don't like to kink shame anyone as long as they're not hurting anyone." Will placed his hand on her tummy as he spoke, gently rubbing up and down reassuringly. "There are some things about myself that I discovered with you we should talk about, so I can go first if you like."

"Will you?" Chloe asked quietly, voice small in the dark.

"Sure," Will began. "So I'm really into this whole fascination you have with my balls and cum." He said it casually, trying to keep the conversation light in the hopes that it would make it easier for her to open up about her preferences.

"I've never had a girl be so into me like that before. I'm assuming you have some sort of kink or fetish for balls and cum?" He asked.

"Yeah," Chloe said, but did not elaborate.

"That's really fucking hot. The things you've done to my balls...it's kind of crazy, but I like it. I guess I like a certain amount of pain with my pleasure. I've never experienced that before and I want to continue to experiment with that. It's really fucking hot how, I dunno, devoted you are to them? I guess that's the word. Devoted. You obviously love to squeeze and pull them, but you're also all about making them feel good. You make sure to take care of them and fondle and massage them. I can tell you love them and want to make me feel good by pleasuring them." Will paused here, offering her a chance to speak.

"Yes," Chloe began. "I already absolutely adore your balls. Don't get me wrong, though. You have a gorgeous cock, but I just can't help myself when it comes to your balls. I always want to touch and hold them. They're so big and heavy. And you seem to shave regularly so they're nice and smooth which just makes them feel all that much better in my hand, in my mouth, and on my face. They're just so...masculine," she laughed here, one hand on her face.

"Well, obviously they're masculine. But they're like, to me, the epitome of masculinity. Groping and sucking on your balls, especially while I'm down on my knees looking up at you is just intimate and loving on another level. I feel strangely protected and cared for. It's the same when you were on top of me, weight pinning me, whispering for me to cum, that I was okay and safe. Nibbling my ear."

He could feel her shiver next to him.

"And you cum so much, Will," she continued. I've never even seen that much cum before. All three times you gave me more than anyone I've been with before, even that last time, but especially the first two times. Jesus. And that night I jumped you at the theater, I couldn't believe it. It was so much and it made me so happy. I really am a cumslut, I guess, and I want to be your cumslut, Will."

"I honestly can't wait to fill you up, again. Wherever and whenever you want it. That's the hottest thing anyone has ever said to me," Will said truthfully.

"Good, because I want a lot of it. I love the idea of my man needing to cum and I'm the only one that can help him feel better. I want to weigh your balls in my hand and know when you need release and provide that release to you."

Will hoped he could keep up.

"And that thing where you pull and squeeze my balls so I can't cum? What's that all about? It hurts a bit, but it's so hot!" Will said.

"I read about it online. That and I saw some porn with it. I'd never tried it until I met you. I'm glad you like it, I've always wanted to try it. The fact you have huge balls just makes it all the hotter. And easier," she said with a laugh.

Will's balls ached just thinking about it. That and his three orgasms really put them to work. He also started to get a bit turned on thinking about the shower hand job.

"Pretty sure it's just your tiny hands that make them seem huge," Will chuckled.

"No way, dude! These things are massive," Chloe said as she turned on her side and placed her hand on his bulge.

Will let her and tried not to react too much as she fondled him. He wanted to finish this conversation.

"And that thing you do when you rub right behind my balls? That feels amazing. That was a first for me too," he said. "Especially when you lick it. Oh, my god!"

She giggled. "That's your perineum. Your prostate is right on the other side of that. That's why it feels so good. Stimulating that is a good way to get more cum out of you, so you'd better get used to it."

"I'm looking forward to it. Speaking of," Will hesitated here. "When you...stuck your finger in my ass. I supposed that was to massage my prostate as well? I'd never cum so hard in my life."

Chloe giggled again. "Yes. I did that to stimulate your prostate. Did you like it? If so I can get a couple of toys to play with...if you want?"

"I think that would be fun."

"Good!" Chloe said excitedly. "I want to milk your prostate for every drop I can get. I have some ideas on how to do that already too!"

Will wasn't sure if he should be excited or nervous, but he looked forward to experimenting at least a little.

"I think you just gave me some new kinks." Will laughed.

"You and I both," she said. Chloe was still on her side facing him, but she was no longer groping his bulge. She was instead absently fondling her breast with a small smile on her face.

"So what about you? What else do you like? Why are you so into my balls and cum? What about the other things you didn't want to talk about at the time?"

"Well..." Chloe started slowly. "I've usually been the dominant one in the couple of inexperienced sexual relationships I've had. They never lasted and maybe that's why. I could never get any of them to open up about it truthfully. "

"Obviously I like to be dominant in some aspects. But I'm realizing it's multidimensional. I don't just like to be dominant. I'm realizing I really like to perform certain submissive acts too. You definitely confirmed that for me tonight. Spanking was totally new to me and it turned me on so much. I got so flustered in your game room earlier. And when you were taking me from behind and you spanked me my pussy nearly exploded right then and there."

Chloe buried her face in the pillow, "This is so embarrassing! I'm not used to being on the receiving end of stuff like that. But it was so fucking hot."

"I noticed how you reacted in the office and I suspected you'd like it. It was a gamble that paid off."

Will turned on his side to face her. He ran his hand up her thigh to her ass and slipped his fingers under her thong. He rested his hand there, enjoying the feel of her soft skin under his hand. He rubbed his thumb over her skin while she talked.

"It wasn't just that," Chloe continued. "It was your hand around my neck, gently choking me, your other hand pinning me. The way you kissed and bit my neck. Oh, my god. The way you sucked and bit my ears. Holy crap! I've never felt that. That made me want to scrunch up my neck and shoulder so bad. I didn't know what was going on, I couldn't think straight, I just didn't want it to stop. And when you told me not to cum, that I wasn't allowed to cum, but you didn't stop. That really did it. When you commanded me not to cum but forced me to anyway and then made me pay for it. I can't even explain to you what that was like, Will."

"Yeah, that was really hot. I just wanted to see how long you could hold out. Not very long, it turns out," he laughed.

Chloe buried her face in her pillow again. "You're so mean!" She said, then, her face still in the pillow, she said something else Will couldn't make out.

"What was that? I couldn't understand you."

Chloe lifted her head and looked up at Will, her eyes round and demure. "Promise to do it again?"

"I had planned on it. But your punishments for cumming without permission will get harsher, just so you know," Will said sternly, only half joking.

Chloe pushed her face back into her pillow and squealed in excitement while kicking her feet on the bed.

Once she was done she lifted her head again and said, "Yeah, that's cooI. Whatever. I don't even care," as nonchalantly as she could manage.

Will laughed. He thought she was so cute and funny when she got flustered or excited.

"Also, I love dirty talk. I know not all of the stuff I say about cum, and the weight of your balls indicating they're full and all that isn't actually accurate, but it's fun to pretend and even more fun to say. So be prepared for that. I'm going to be saying those things a lot."

"I'd encourage it. I really like it and it seriously turns me on to hear you say those things. Let me know if there are things you want to hear from me too.

"I'll get to that," she said before continuing.

"When you forced me onto my tummy and pinned me down with your weight, holding my neck and head. Those things you whispered to me. Reassuring me, calling me sweetie, kissing my ear, telling me to be a good girl and calling me a good girl! Telling me I deserved it. Hynngg! I'm getting so turned on just thinking about it. I want to be a good girl for you, Will. I'll be your good girl, okay?"

Will pulled her in for a kiss and then said, "Good girl."

Chloe shivered and hissed as a chill ran down her spine. She wiggled closer and nestled into his chest. She tilted her head back and kissed his neck.

"And when you made me suck you after. There's a weird place I am mentally when I'm giving you head. I love to be dominant and in control during a blowjob. It makes me feel powerful and sexy. I have your balls in my hand and I can do anything. That's why I love to control your orgasms during blowjobs. But I also want you to totally fuck my throat. Grab my hair and go to town, dude," she poked him in the chest to punctuate that she meant it. "I want to feel dominated at the same time I'm dominating you. Is that weird? That's such a conflicting feeling."

"I can definitely do that. Trust me. I wouldn't say it's weird though. I basically have those same feelings when you're giving me head. I want to use you and dominate you, but it's hot that you play so roughly with my balls and exert control that way. I like it."

"Use me, huh? I like that," Chloe said with a smile. "I like the idea of you using me for your pleasure. As long as I'm getting my fill too."

"About that. I'm assuming you have a cum fetish?"

"Kind of...I don't want just anyone's cum. I have to have a good connection with them. I feel a great connection with you. Sexually and otherwise. Sexually, it makes me want your cum. I crave it. But it's more than that. If we're going to be in a relationship that means there's only one place I can get it and that's from you. I can only get it from a man and only one man. You. So I have to make sure I milk you every chance I get. You can ask for it whenever you want and you'll get it, but you'll also have to put up with me wanting to suck you dry when I really want it, too, okay? Giving head is kind of like therapy for me. It's like a stress reliever. I don't really have to think about what I'm doing when I'm doing it most of the time. The times when we're really going at it and I'm giving you a really enthusiastic blowjob, that's different. There are going to be times when I just want you to sit there and relax and let me relax by giving you head. I don't care if you read a book or play Xbox, as long as you let me take my time and just let me do what I gotta do, okay?" She laughed again.

Will thought he understood where she was coming from. "I get you. Half of what makes sex so great for me is hearing and seeing the reactions of the person I'm with. You have great reactions. The faces you make, the movements you only make during sex. The sounds. The sounds you make really do it for me. The moans and whimpers. The mumbling and yelps. The squeals of pleasure and hearing your laugh during sex really get me going. You have a great voice for sex. It's like having the urge to listen to your favorite song. Except my favorite song is you during sex and you're the only one I can get that from. If I want to hear it I have to work for it and force you to give me those sounds and visual stimuli. Giving you pleasure is what gives me pleasure."

"Whoa, I've never thought of it quite like that. The song comparison is good. I get what you mean, most men are pretty quiet."

Will puffed up his chest, "That's because men are supposed to drink scotch, eat red meat, and fuck silently."

Chloe poked his tummy and said, "Too much scotch and red meat will kill you. And you'd better not fuck me silently. I want to hear your moans and groans. And I want you to say my name more. And call cute names like sweetie and cumslut. Got that?"

Will let his chest deflate at the poke. "I can do that. What about begging? You haven't mentioned that."

Chloe's eyebrows shot up, "Oh, yeah! I nearly forgot about it. So much was going on. I loved that you made me beg. More of that please."

"I assume you want me to beg too?"

"Hmm. No, actually. I want you to tell me when you're going to cum, but I'll decide when you get to. During blowjobs, anyway. I want you to make me be the one to beg. I liked that. I...like the thought of you being in charge during sex, for the most part. As long as you let me act on my dominant fetishes during blowjobs and maybe sometimes during sex, you can do whatever you want to me. But I'd appreciate a conversation first if you have anything extreme in mind that we haven't talked about yet. And just to let you know I'm not into blood, urine, feces, or actual damage or injuries done to my body. Just thought I'd get that out there."

"Whatever I want as long as it doesn't include those things, huh? "Will said. "That's good to know. I'm definitely not into those either. You clearly like it rough at least sometimes, but I like to be gentle too. We'll slowly figure out what we're into. It's just going to require lots and lots of sex. But I'm a trooper, I can grin and bear it."

"Oh, you'll be grinning alright. I'll make sure of it."

"Big words from such a small lady!"

"I'm confident in my abilities."

"I can tell," Will laughed.

Chloe gathered her thoughts for what she wanted to say next.

"I've never really liked it when someone came on my face before. I've only done it a couple of times and it just didn't feel right so I stopped. But when you were about to cum I knew I wanted it on my face. I knew it would be different. I think because of the way you made me feel right before." Chloe said, struggling to put into words the way she felt.

"When you were fucking me from behind and when you were on top of me right after, whispering to me, you made me feel small but safe and cared for. Like you were protecting me and it just allowed me to feel what I needed to feel because I felt so safe. Your aggressiveness and strength, the way you just tossed me around and manhandled me made me feel like you felt some sort of ownership over me. That's scary to me. Scary but so exciting.

When you came on my face it was like you were marking me as yours. Proving your ownership, but only to me. Proving to me that I was yours and you could do as you like. And I loved it. And speaking of marks of ownership, I'm loving all these hickies on my tits. It feels almost the same as you cuming on my face. I feel like you marked me with them. Only unlike cum on my face, people can see these if I wear a low-cut top. I'm not really into public stuff or voyeurism, or even hickies on my neck, but the thought of someone seeing just a little bit of one of these hickies and knowing you had me turns me on so much. Same with your hand prints on my ass. I loved seeing your big handprints all across my ass. Though no one else would ever see them unless I was in a bikini, maybe. But they'd probably fade too quickly anyway. Seeing them reminds me of my punishment for disobeying you, so I think of them as just for me."

"I'll be sure to leave your cheeks nice and red next time," Will said with a light spank on her ass.

"As for the hickies, that's kind of why I did it. Not so much for anyone else to see them, but so that when you saw them you'd remember what I did. Though the thought of someone else seeing them when we're together and knowing that it was me that put them there is actually pretty hot. I bet a lot of guys would be jealous of me. If I saw you out somewhere with hickies on your tits I'd immediately curse the bastard lucky enough to have put them there."

She laughed. "Well, you get to put them there, so go easy on yourself."

Will glanced down at her neck, remembering something.

"By the way, where's your choker? You aren't wearing it. Was that a one-time thing?"

Chloe pouted, "No. I broke it right before I met with you tonight. I was so pissed. I want a custom one now, though. I know a shop that makes them in town. Shouldn't take long."

"Ah, that sucks. Be sure to get a better quality one this time. Something that can stand a little strain." Will suggested.

"Oh? And what kind of strain are we talking about here?"

"Oh, I dunno. There's no telling. But I can't be held responsible for any cheapies that break. So be sure to get a quality one."

"Yes, Will," was all she said.

Will liked that. He was surprised she didn't push back on it more, for the sake of teasing. The way she agreed, simply saying, "Yes, Will," so demurely struck something in him. Something that made him want to give her orders and punish her for disobeying more often.

"Good girl," Will said, kissing her forehead.

Chloe hummed in delight, thinking she'd get called more pet names and forehead kisses if she obeyed Will and promised herself to do so more for things like this. He deserved it, anyway.

Will looked down into her big, green eyes. He pulled her close to him again and kissed her. His hands explored her body. They ran up along her shapely thigh and around the curve of her ass. He continued up her back under her shirt, feeling along her spine.

He whispered to her, "I want you again, Chloe. My balls ache from cumming so many times. But they ache with need too. I'm exhausted, but I want you again. I want to be inside you."

"Yes, Will," was all she said.

He pulled her on top of him. Settling her pussy over his cock. He grabbed her by the hips and ass, fingers digging into her as she started to grind on him.

Leaning over him, she kissed him deeply. Will brought his hands up and cupped her breasts, marveling at the way the soft cloth of the shirt seemed to enhance the natural softness of her breasts. He squeezed them gently at first, then tighter, rubbing her hard nipples through the shirt with his thumbs.