Will and Chloe Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe hissed and bit his lip, grinding harder and faster on him. Will cupped her face with one hand, looking into her eyes said, "I want it, right now."

"Yes, Will."

Chloe lifted one leg off him and took her thong off. Will pulled his boxers down partially and she pulled them the rest of the way off.

She settled back over him, grabbing his cock and guiding it into her. She hissed with an intake of breath as he penetrated her tight pussy. She moved slowly down his length, pausing frequently to rest.

"Oh, oh! Oh, my god, Will," she moaned. "You fill me so goooood," she cried out as she came to rest on his thighs, fully filled by the entire length of his cock now. His balls nestled between the luscious globes of her ass cheeks.

She stayed there for several moments, flexing her ass and making circular motions with her hips. She pulled her shirt off, and her hair loose since the shower, fell about her shoulders in waves. She steadied herself by putting her hands on his chest.

Taking a breath and holding it, she lifted herself about halfway off his cock, then fell back onto it with the sound of flesh striking flesh and rested there for several seconds. She did this again and again, working herself up his whole length. Once she got to the head of his cock she teased it by rolling her hips around, then slammed back down his length.

Will could feel her ass slap and jiggle against his thighs and balls. It drove him crazy. He looked up at her as she straightened, shoulders thrust back and bounced on his cock. He watched her tits bounce and jiggle for a while before he reached for them, groping, massaging. She leaned back a bit more and Will thought she was teasing him, moving her breasts out of reach, until he felt her hand on his balls. She managed to reach back and grab them!

Will, moaned with pleasure. She wasn't squeezing them, just holding them gently as she bounced on him.

Chloe laughed, "Yes! I can reach them! Oh, yes. I love it. I'm gonna get my cum, baby. I going to fuck all of my cum out of you, you hear me? Your cum is mine, Will. Right into my pussy, baby. As deep as I can get you. I'm going to take it all because it's all mine, do you understand me? Huh?!"

She was riding him very aggressively now, bouncing hard and grinding harder, all while holding his balls in her hand. She occasionally squeezed and pulled, causing a bit of pain, but it only turned Will on more.

"Yes, sweetie. You can have it. It's all yours. All your cum."

"Yesss," she hissed. "I want to cum with you. Tell me when you're going to cum and I'll cum with you. All you have to do is say it and I'll cum. I'm ready."

Will was close. But he didn't want to cum just yet. He reached up and pinched her nipples, causing her to yelp and grab both of his forearms. He pulled her down to him by her nipples, then wrapped his hands around her neck. One in front, one around the back, but he didn't squeeze, he just held her there, her hands still on his forearms, her face about a foot from hers.

"Give me a kiss." He said to her.

Chloe moved to kiss him, well, she tried to. She was stopped immediately by his hand around her neck. She looked at him questioningly, slowing her griding.

"I said, 'give me a kiss' and don't slow down."

Chloe resumed her previous speed of grinding on his cock and tried to lean in to kiss him again but was only allowed to get closer by a couple of inches.

She gasped at him. Mouth open and eyes wide with lust. She realized what he was doing. Commanding her to kiss him but making her fight him and even choke herself with his hand to do it.

She screwed up her face in adorable determination and forced herself closer, choking herself with his hand. She got about halfway before she had to back away, breathing hard and gasping

She slapped his forearms in frustration, "Let me kiss you!" She growled in frustration and started again.

Will allowed her to resume from about halfway and slowly let her get closer. When she was about a third of the way there he took his hand from the back of her neck and spanked her ass hard.

"Kiss me!" He growled.

Chloe yelped and whined, frantically panting, trying with all her strength to kiss him. She thought maybe she'd be able to manage it since he let go with one hand, but he was still way too strong for her. She couldn't believe it.

He spanked her hard again, causing her to yelp and cry out. He was still slowly allowing her progress, she was only about two inches away from him now. She stuck her tongue out, trying to lick his lips. She could just barely reach.

One inch now. And another spanking. Her tongue was able to fully reach his lips now, she licked and lapped at them, desperate for her lips to reach his.

Finally, after what felt like forever, after her body was nearly exhausted, he let their lips meet.

As soon as they did, she came. She came and Will came with her. He could feel her pussy contracting around him as he spurted his seed deep into her. Chloe screamed into his mouth just as he moaned, tongues fighting for dominance.

Chloe ground herself on his hips as hard as she could, keeping her promise to take his cum as deep in her as she could get him.

Chloe collapsed on him and she kissed his neck passionately, though Will could feel her shoulders shaking.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

Chloe nodded her head against his neck before sitting up on him. He could see tears glistening on her cheeks.

"Are you ok," he asked again, worried. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm okay," she laughed as she wiped tears from her cheeks. "I'm just a big baby. It's happened before, though it's been years. Since my first orgasm, actually. I just got super emotional and I never expected it to happen again. That thing you did with your hand on my neck was really intense and it just sent me. I don't even know."

Will blew out the breath he'd been holding.

"Whew. I was worried I'd fucked up."

"Not at all. The exact opposite. And hey! I was supposed to make you cum this time, not the other way around!" She said, digging her nails into his chest and giving him what seemed to be a reprimanding kiss by her tone, but what felt much more demure and submissive by the feel.

She sat up again, swaying her breasts for his benefit. She slowly pulled off his cock, letting his cum drop out of her and onto his navel. Chloe slithered her way down his body and took him into her mouth and cleaned him. Then she licked up the cum on his lower tummy.

She looked up to him, into his eyes, and said, "Mmm, all mine."

When she'd licked all the cum off of him, she crawled back up his body, kissed him, then snuggled up to him, his chest to her back.

Will kissed the back of her head and they soon fell asleep.

When Will woke up the next morning, he saw Chloe lying on her back, breasts exposed and rising and falling slowly. The bed sheet covered her lower half, but just barely. He stared at her for several minutes, watching her breasts rise and fall. He was tempted to touch her, but he didn't want to wake her.

The clock said 6:06 am. A little earlier than the time he usually got up for work.

He went to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee as well as a kettle of water in case Chloe preferred tea.

Halfway through cooking eggs and bacon, he heard Chloe emerge from the hall. He turned to look at her and nearly laughed.

She had an expression on her face that was part bewilderment, part pain, and part rueful humor. The look was compounded by her cute bedhead. She'd also put on his Iron Maiden shirt again.

She had one hand against the door frame and the other rubbing between her legs.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"I'm so sore! And it's your fault!" She answered, pointing an accusatory finger at him.

"Oh, look! Breakfast!" Will said, trying to deflect attention to the food he was preparing.

"There had better be breakfast, mister. And maybe an ice pack too," she mumbled as she walked to the table and gingerly sat down.

Will laughed and said, "I know what you mean. My balls ache like they put in some serious over time. Usually, two is my limit. I've hit three a few times, but never four."

"Ugh, same here. Usually two or three for me, but never four. I still blame you." She said, narrowing her eyes at him.

Will laughed again.

He portioned out some scrambled eggs and bacon as well as some buttered toast onto a plate for her. He did the same for himself and brought them over to the table.

"Coffee or tea?" He asked.

"Tea, please. With some honey, if you have it." Chloe replied.

After making her tea he brought it to her and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"What are your plans for today?" he asked her.

"Not too much. I'm off for the next three days. That's the good thing about nursing. I can schedule myself however I want. I usually work a few days at a time and get a few days off."

"That's pretty cool," he said. "I work from home mostly, but I really only work like four days a week and get most Fridays off along with the weekend if I do enough overtime during the week. I do have to work today though. There's this newish boss for my department and he's clueless so everyone has to work harder to make up for it. Unfortunately, knowing him, it'll end up being a longer day than anticipated."

"There's a lead nurse like that at my hospital too, only she knows what she's supposed to be doing, she's just lazy. She's older and kind of set in her ways, she's mean and just makes the younger nurses do the new things she's too lazy to learn so everything takes so much longer, especially since we're understaffed," Chloe said.

"Yeah, that's rough. Some people just shouldn't be in charge."

"Ugh, yeah. I try really hard to maintain a good work/life balance so I don't become like that," Chloe said.

Will took a bite of toast and nodded, "I'm still trying to figure that out. I work a lot during the week to make up for some of my department and my boss, but I don't always have to," he said after chewing. "I make really good money, but I like the extra cash. That, and if I get enough work done during the week I can take a three-day weekend and the weekend shift can handle the rest."

"I guess that's a good trade-off. Work more during the beginning and middle of the week and get more time off towards the end. I can dig it," Chloe said.

Will smiled at her choice of slang. "So, would you like to get together again tonight? I can cook dinner and we can watch another movie or we can go out."

"How about a bit of both?" Chloe suggested. "We can go out to the park and you can teach me more about your OneWheel," she said, emphasizing the correct pronunciation. We can grab a drink or coffee somewhere, maybe a bite to eat, then come back here and watch some movies."

"Yeah, sounds great. I should be finished with work by two or three. I'm hoping I don't have to work all day. I can be ready by four or five at the latest, depending. Would you like me to pick you up or meet here?"

"Hmm, maybe pick me up? I'll probably be out and about most of the day, I have some errands I want to get done then I'll have to head home and get ready. Depending on what time you get out it will give me more time to get ready. Besides, it'll be cute if you pick me up," she said, waggling her eyebrows at him.

Will laughed at the face she was making, "There you go again. I'm beginning to suspect there isn't much we could do together that you wouldn't consider cute." Will said.

"You've got that right!" Chloe said enthusiastically.

They finished their breakfast and Chloe thanked him. They both brushed their teeth and then took a 'cute' shower together, making out while doing so, but avoiding getting too handsy lest things go any further. They were both still sore and needed some time to recover.

Once out, Chloe put on his shirt again, insisting it was 'cute', and slid into her thong and leggings. She didn't put on her bra, he noticed. When she lifted her arms to tie her hair in a ponytail her breasts swayed beneath the fabric in interesting ways. She caught him staring again, Will had lost count of how many times she'd caught him by now.

She smirked at him. "I promise to take care of your precious band shirt."

"That's not just any band shirt, woman. That's my favorite band's shirt that I got at a concert. Protect it with your life." He said with only slightly feigned seriousness. "Or else."

"Ohhh, don't tempt me, stud." She said as she stepped close to him.

He pulled her in with a hand on the small of her back and kissed her. Once they broke the kiss she gathered her shirt and bra and headed toward the door.

Will walked her out to her car, kissing her again at the door.

Eventually, they broke apart and Chloe got into her car.

"I'll see you later today. Okay, byyyyeee," She said, drawing the last word out. She blew him kisses as she drove off.

Will watched her go before heading into his condo.

Chloe couldn't help but smile as she drove off. She couldn't believe how the night had turned out. She was so grateful he'd even allowed her to meet him and apologize. She'd fully expected him to tell her to get lost, and she'd have deserved it. But she should have known that Will was a kind person. He would want to give someone the chance to apologize and explain themselves.

What had happened was so far from what she'd expected or even hoped for that she couldn't believe it.

She knew she didn't deserve his kindness after what she did. Even if he said he liked it. It was wrong and she knew it. She'd barely been able to contain herself during their conversation on the bench after he'd accepted her apology.

She thought about everything she wanted to get done that day, starting with taking some aspirin for the ache between her legs as soon as she got home. Then she needed to text her friend for a favor. She needed to do laundry and grocery shop and she wanted to go to the gym. She'd suggested something other than him cooking her dinner because she wanted to be the first to cook them a meal.

Chloe wanted to show him she wasn't just good in the bedroom but brought a lot to the table. She had a great-paying job. She was a responsible woman that valued having a multitude of skills. Simple things that a lot of young people she knew didn't seem to bother to learn. How to keep your home clean, how to cook, and grocery shop for meals, not just random junk food. How to budget and manage money as well as how to invest. One of her goals was to buy properties and rent them out and create a source of passive income. They hadn't talked about anything like that yet, but given his nice place he must have a well-paying job, she thought. Maybe he's already planning to invest in properties. Maybe he already had?

Her parents had taught her how to be self-reliant and independent and told her if she learned these things she'd have a lot to offer a partner.

Many other things make a good partner, but those things would take time to prove. Things like being emotionally supportive, listening to his problems and concerns, and taking them seriously. These were the things she found her past relationships lacked. The serious ones and the more casual ones. Will seemed to be more compassionate and thoughtful than the others so far and she hoped that held true for the future.

Chloe knew she was probably thinking too far ahead too soon, but she couldn't help herself. Will was different from any other guy she'd dated or even spoken to with romantic interest. He was just different in a lot of little ways. Thinking back to their time getting to know one another online, she considered him a great talker and listener. He was funny and clever. And smart. They had chatted a lot through text and Discord voice chat the week before meeting at the theater. She realized quickly that he was intelligent naturally and effortlessly, he always seemed to be able to grasp whatever concept or feeling she was trying to convey to him even when she couldn't find the best words for it.

She was excited to see what would come of things with Will. And maybe a bit nervous too. Nervous that she'd mess it up again somehow. But then she started to think back on their time together the night before. Everything had been so genuine and effortless. Even her apology, as embarrassing, yet sincere as it was, had been made so much easier because of him. His kind and understanding attitude made her so comfortable around him.

Chloe became lost in thought as she drove. She thought more about what she wanted to get done that day and also what she hoped would happen later that night.

She winced as she adjusted herself in her seat. Still a little sore between her legs. The dull ache reminded her of Will and all the things he'd done to her last night. And then all the things she'd done to him.

She smiled and bit her lip, face heating at the things he'd whispered into her ear. She remembered his weight atop her, his strength, too, and couldn't wait to experience that again.

Chloe had a few more tricks up her sleeve she couldn't wait to show him as well.

Will started getting ready for work, a smile still on his face from seeing Chloe off. He didn't normally have to go into the office, but his boss, Phil, was useless. He didn't seem to know anything about what they did. At just 23 Will was the senior member of their 8-person team. Everyone of higher seniority than he quit or transferred out of the department due to poor management shortly after Phil started a year ago and some of the newer people were already talking about leaving. This led to Will working 10 or 12-hour days, sometimes more. He didn't have to, but he liked having three days off for the weekend. The only good thing about Phil was that he didn't care what you did as long as you got your work done. Probably because he can't actually tell if anyone did their work and just had to take their work for it, Will thought. Will would have quit too if the job didn't pay as well as it did and he had hopes of moving up in the company in a couple of years. He was making well over what anyone else his age he knew made, but he had plans and needed to make more.

He wondered how much longer Phill would last and was impressed he was even still around. He knew Phil was great at bullshitting and Will heard that he might have connections to someone higher up, which would explain why he hadn't been fired yet.

Will sighed and resigned himself to a long day. Not just because dealing with Phil was tedious and frustrating, but because all he wanted to do was spend more time with Chloe and he couldn't.

Thoughts circling back to Chloe, he smiled. He knew things were moving fast and knew he should slow down with her. Maybe they shouldn't spend so much time together right away? He didn't want to risk burnout. That had happened to him before, though he never had this kind of connection with anyone else before. Everything just felt right and comfortable with Chloe.

Clean, dressed, and ready to go, Will headed to work a little early, intended to get started ahead of time, hoping to get as much work done as possible before Phil wandered in and began his bullshit.

Chloe got a text from Will several hours later, notifying Chloe that he was going to have to stay until at least four, maybe later, due to his boss Phil's compulsive need to micromanage those around him despite hardly understanding anything. She was a bit bummed, but at least he didn't cancel. He had promised their plans were still on and were only delayed a little.

She assured him it was okay and even offered to just hang out the next day, but he insisted they should keep their plans. That made her feel better.

Chloe had finished her errands early and was now folding and putting away laundry. She was debating on whether or not to put together an overnight bag. She bit her lip, wondering if it was too presumptuous, but given how the previous night had gone, she didn't think it would be a problem.