Will and Chloe Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes he looked at her while she was standing in line at the grocery store or reading a book and thought to himself, 'that's my fucking woman. She's mine. I claimed her by covering her face and body with my cum, by filling her pussy to gushing with my seed and she loved it. That makes her MINE.' Will didn't know if it was wrong to think this way, but he didn't care. All he knew was that Chloe seemed to love what he did to her and that was enough for him.

Bringing himself back to the present, Will quickly found Chloe's clit and began to rub it in slow, circular motions just how she liked it.

He dipped his fingers into her pussy, gathering some of his cum to use as lubricant even though she didn't really need it, and returned to rubbing her clit.

She began to moan softly. Will knew that if he kept going at this pace, never slowing or quickening his movements, she'd build up another powerful orgasm.

So he did just that. Slow, steady circles. Chloe spread her legs for him, giving him better access without having to be asked.

"Good girl," Will whispered to her.

"Hmmmmm," Chloe hummed.

"You like that don't you, baby?" Will asked.

Chloe nodded her head, still looking away from him and at the camera.

"That's my girl. You're so full of my cum, Chloe. It's gushing out of you. Just the way you like it, baby."

"I love it so much. I can feel it all over me. All over my face and thighs. My pussy is so wet with it," she said, her breaths coming quickly.

"I know, baby. I know. You're my little cumslut aren't you?"

"Yes! I'm your little cumslut. I'm your good little cumslut, Will!"

Will could see her back rising and falling with quick but deep breaths. She began to sway her ass as he stimulated her clit.

"I'm going to cum again! Don't stop! Please don't stop! Your cumslut is going to cum, baby!"

With her free hand, Chloe groped around until she found Will's semi-hard cock. She began to stroke it as best she could in that awkward position. Will Was on his side and she was on her belly. She had to reach back without looking to find his cock since she was still looking at the camera.

"Good girl. You can cum, baby. Cum for me," he whispered into her ear as he watched her on the phone screen. He continued to whisper in her ear. "Be a good girl and cum for me, Chloe. Be a good girl and I'll reward you later."

"I want to be a good girl for you! I'm-" She was cut off once again as yet another orgasm shook her body.

Will continued to circle her clit with his fingers. He could feel her flexing all the muscles in the area surrounding her ass and pussy. She even kicked her feet on the bed as she screamed into the blankets.

"Good girl, sweetie. Such a good girl," Will praised her. He slowly tapered off the movements of his fingers, allowing her to come down gently from her orgasm. He didn't take his fingers away from her, he just stopped stimulating her. He left his fingers against her flesh, her most private, secret place. He loved being able to touch her there. Only he could and he relished in it whenever he could.

"Ohh, baby," Chloe said, it came out almost as a sob. "Oh, my god."

Will finally took his hand from her pussy and rubbed her back. He massaged her shoulders and shoulder blades before moving lower, rubbing her lower back.

"Hmmmm," Chloe hummed. She lifted her head and turned to him.

"I can't with you. You're just too much. I feel so lightheaded."

"Just a little payback, then," Will said.

"Ugh. Rude," Chloe said, not quite managing a glare.

"Shower time?" Will asked.

"I'll meet you there," Chloe said.

"That's a Texas-size 10-4, hot mamma."

Chloe burst into laughter. "What?"

Will got off the bed and stood. "I said, I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down."

Chloe laughed from her prone position on the bed. "Ok, mister. Whatever you say."

Will disappeared into the bathroom and Chloe heard the shower start. She began to claw her way to the edge of the bed. She slid off the bed feet first and spilled onto the ground then crawled to the other side toward the bathroom. Once she got to the other side she braced herself against the bed and tried to stand.

Her legs shook uncontrollably at first. She took a few faltering steps towards the door, arm outstretched to catch herself against the frame.

Jesus, she thought. I can barely walk. My legs feel like wet noodles. She knew she needed to get to the bathroom before Will checked on her and saw her like this.

She never cared if Will saw her walking around like a newborn deer. He deserved to see the results of his hard work, after all. But now she was worried about catching a goofy nickname.

"Freaking Lola," Chloe muttered under her breath.

Now that she was standing she could feel the strength returning to her legs. She took a couple of steps into the bathroom and stopped at the sink. She admired herself in front of the rapidly fogging mirror. She still had cum on her face, though most of what she hadn't licked up was now drying. She could feel the tightness on her face. She'd read somewhere that cum was good for the skin. She didn't know if that was true or if some clever guy had just managed to get his joke of an article to go viral. It didn't matter, cum could be bad for the skin and Chloe would still demand facials.

She took a step back and turned her hips, admiring the burning red handprints on both of her ass cheeks. She hummed and bit her lip as she saw them.

Next, she inspected the fading hickies on her breasts. "Gonna need to top those off," she said absently.

"What's that?" Will asked from the shower.

"My boobs. You need to suck 'em more," Chloe called out loud enough to be heard. "My hickies are almost gone."

"Can do!" Will said back enthusiastically.

Chloe turned the water on and washed her face with soap and cool water until she was sure she got all of Will's cum off her face. When she was finished she stepped to the shower door, her legs feeling much better, though still a little weak. She opened the door and joined Will in the shower.

She stepped in just as he began soaping and washing his cock and balls.

"Mine. Gimme," Chloe said, swatting away his hands.

Will released himself as Chloe grabbed him. She started with his cock, gently 'washing' it with the soap he had started with. She reached under him and lifted his balls, weighing them as she looked at him with narrowed eyes, head turned slightly.

"I knew you had some more in there! Come on. Give it," she demanded.

Will laughed as she washed the soap from his dick. When she was done he spun her around and pinned her to the shower wall. Without preamble, he thrust himself into her.

"Oh, god!" Was all Chloe got out before he clamped a hand around her mouth. He pushed her up against the wall more, forcing her against it, hand around her mouth, other hand squeezing her heavy breast.

He thrust into her roughly, causing his heavy balls to slap against her.

Chloe screamed and moaned into his hand. He was convinced that she was only as loud as she wanted to be when he covered her mouth. She tended to let out actual screams more when she could do it into his hand. He made sure to cover her mouth often.

Will didn't say anything. He just hunched over her, still pinning and holding her in place. He bit her ear, latching on about halfway up it. He breathed heavily and grunted into her ear. She'd told him once that hearing him fuck her but only grunting and breathing was a different kind of hot from him whispering kinky things to her. She'd said that hearing the grunts and growls from him was much more bestial, like he couldn't control himself. And it was true. Sometimes Will just wanted to take her, use her. Sometimes he didn't want to talk or go slow or get warmed up. Sometimes he just had this animalistic urge to take her by force. So he often did and he would continue to do so until she told him to stop, but he doubted that day would ever come.

Will changed his grip on her, crossing her arms over her breasts, he pinned them to her while he kept his other hand clamped over her mouth. He pulled her close and changed his tempo, switching from a thrust to a grinding motion. Being much taller than her, all he had to do was stand a little straighter while inside of her, angling his cock upward at first, then downward as he stood straighter, hitting her g-spot as he ground his dick deep into her.

Taking his hand from her mouth, Will spanked both cheeks of Chloe's wet ass in rapid succession, eliciting a cry from her. With the same hand, he grabbed her ass, placing his thumb over her tight little asshole. He squeezed her cheek tight while rubbing her little hole in circles.

Will started to thrust in and out of her again, hard, quick thrusts that caused his balls to slap against her. He began to push his thumb into her asshole, but just barely. He didn't want to fully penetrate her since they hadn't done any anal yet. Besides, the time wasn't quite right.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Chloe called out with each thrust. "Give it to me, baby!

And so he did. Will's cock pulsed and throbbed as he came, filling Chloe's pussy with his cum. He grunted as he bit down just a bit harder on her ear. Will pulled his dick out of her until just the tip was resting inside her tight opening, then thrust hard into her, going as deep as he could, cock throbbing with each pulsing throb of his cock. He grunted and growled with each thrust, slapping his hips against her ass as his thumb tickled her asshole.

"Oh, my god!" Chloe gasped. "I can feel you cumming! I can feel your balls moving up and down against my pussy as they empty into me! It's going to make me cum, baby!"

As soon as she said it, Will could feel his cock gripped and squeezed by the warm, soft walls of her pussy.

She let out a loud, hoarse moan and her legs began to shake violently. She slumped against the wall and Will had to hold her up for fear she'd collapse into a quivering, moaning puddle on the shower floor.

He slowly ground himself into her, kissing her neck and ears as he finished filling her. He released her arms and gathered both of her large breasts in his hands, squeezing and hefting them, while simultaneously keeping her upright.

"You're so fucking hot," Will finally said. "I can't help myself around you."

"I don't want you to be able to help yourself around me." Chloe breathed. "If you want me so bad that you can't control yourself around me then I'm doing something right."

"Good girl," Will said.

Chloe felt a spark of electricity shoot down her spine at the words. She nearly melted onto the floor all over again.

Once they recovered, after several minutes of him nuzzling her neck and ears from behind while whispering very dirty things to her, they washed each other and exited the shower. After drying off they lay on the bed naked, Will on his back, one hand behind his head, the other around Chloe. Chloe lay on her side, head on his chest, one hand absently making trails from his balls to his chest and back. She never tired of touching his balls.

They talked for hours about their upcoming week. What activities they wanted to do together, what was going on at work, and how their day with their friends had been. Chloe mentioned that her friends were eager to meet him after hearing about him today. Which made Will wonder what she'd told them.

"What exactly did you tell them?" Will asked.

"Basically everything."

"Everything everything?" Will asked.

"I think so. Lola is persistent. I'm pretty sure she gets off to the details so she wanted to know it all. Is that ok? I did make that clear enough in the texts, right?" Chloe said, suddenly worried. She put a hand on his chest and rose to look at him.

"Yeah, you did. It's ok. I figured you'd tell them everything. I'm ok with it, I just kind of forgot, I guess." He kissed her gently on the lips and she put her head back down on his broad chest.

"Okay. I just wanted to make sure," Chloe said. She moved her hand back down to his balls and cupped them as best she could.

"You have such big, beautiful balls, baby. I can't keep my hands off of them."

"I've noticed," Will said. "I'm okay with it."

"I hope so."

Chloe moved down his body, resting her head on his thigh. With her hand gently cupping his balls, she began to lovingly suckle and lick his hardening penis. She took the tip into her mouth and licked at it, then, before he was fully hard, she took his whole length into her mouth. He could feel his still only half-had cock as she swallowed it down. She loved doing this. Taking his semi-erect penis into her throat and let it harden.

She looked up at him, mouth full, and smiled as Will met her eyes. Seeing her with her mouth full of him and obviously happy for it, caused Will to rapidly harden in her throat. He could see the delight reflected in her eyes as he came to his full length.

Will smiled down at her as he stroked her hair and cheek while she savored one of her favorite feelings.

Chloe really began to suck him then, pulling back and then slowly engulfing his cock with her lips and tongue until it threatened to get lost down her throat. She worked her throat around him, coating him in thick saliva. When she was satisfied she pulled him out of her mouth and began to move her hand up and down his cock with long, wet-sounding strokes, while she gathered his balls in the other. She lifted them to her mouth and sucked them in after the other, moving them around, lapping at them with the flat of her tongue. She nibbled and pulled at the bottom of his scrotum, where it was most sensitive, eliciting hisses and moans from Will.

After spoiling his balls for several minutes, she began to lick lower, behind his scrotum. She licked, lapped, and sucked on his perineum, still stroking his saliva-coated cock the entire time. At one point she put the flat of her tongue against his perineum and applied pressure that resulted in pleasure he couldn't get enough of.

Will was getting close and Chloe sensed it. She stopped pleasing him with her mouth but didn't stop using her hands.

"You really like that, huh?" She said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Yeah. It feels incredibly good."

"I've been meaning to play with your perineum and prostate more. We got those toys and haven't really used them."

"I know. It's just that we have so much fun without them that I never think about stopping to get them. A lot of the time we have sex is kind of spontaneous and it would be a hassle to get them at the time."

"I agree," said Chloe. "We'll figure something out."

Before she could go back to sucking on his balls, Will disentangled himself from her and stood at the side of the bed.

He grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He spread her legs and knelt on the floor between them.

He started by kissing her thighs, just above her knees. He dragged his tongue and lips across her smooth and perfect skin, causing her flesh to pebble. He loved giving her goosebumps, it let him know he was doing something right. He worked his way up her thighs until he got to her already hot, wet pussy. He didn't touch it right away. Instead, he licked and bit just above and next to it where her thigh met her body. He sucked hard and long on both sides, occasionally dragging his teeth across her smooth, soft skin before nibbling. Every now and then his tongue would snake out and slick across the top of her pussy, grazing clit, causing Chloe to flinch and moan.

He looked up at her and she was touching her breasts, gently squeezing and pulling her nipples while biting her lip in anticipation.

He continued to lick, kiss, and nibble her sensitive skin until she couldn't take the teasing anymore. With one hand Chloe gripped the hair at the back of his head and pulled him to her pussy, forcing him to finally give her what she wanted.

Will chuckled but did as she wanted. As soon as his tongue touched her and she knew he wasn't going to tease her anymore, her hand returned to pinching and pulling her nipple.

Will licked and sucked her clit, he used his lips to gently trap it while his tongue lapped at it. He used his whole mouth to please, her. His hips, tongue, even his teeth which he used to gently and sometimes not so gently nibble her sensitive flesh.

Will put his whole head into it, turning it this way and that for added motion and skin-to-skin contact.

He had started relatively slowly at first, but very gradually picked up his pace, eventually using his tongue to penetrate her as best he could while his upper lip still put pressure on her clit.

He could tell by her writhing movements that she was slowly building a powerful orgasm. It wasn't going to be one that rushed upon her and then crashed through her, but rather one that started slowly before rising to an explosion that radiated throughout her body in unstoppable waves that seemed to go on forever. That's how she'd described it to him once. That's what he was aiming for.

When Chloe started to squeeze the sides of his head with her thighs he knew she was just about there. He didn't slow down or speed up, he just kept going at a methodical pace, unrelenting as he slathered her pussy with his tongue and lips.

Just before she screamed, Will looked up at her. Her thighs were clamped around his head so it was a little difficult, but he could see her head was lifted and she was looking at him. Her neck was craned and straining, the tendons standing out. She had a grimace of pure pleasure on her face just before she screwed her eyes shut and screamed.

As she did she slammed her head back onto the bed and arched her body, releasing his head only a little. Once her scream ended she immediately let out a long, low moan of ecstasy as her body shook and twitched rhythmically.

Will kissed his way up her body. When he got to her breasts, he nudged her hands out of the way with his nose and she dropped them to her sides.

He loved the pillowy softness of her breasts. He pushed his face into and between them, enjoying the unique feeling only large, pert breasts had. He moved to her nipples and sucked and licked them before moving to the area surrounding them. He bit and sucked intensely, forming more hickies all around her nipples, between and under her breasts, and he decided to leave one on each breast higher than the rest, ones that wouldn't be so easy to cover up if she wore anything even moderately revealing.

Chloe hissed and moaned at the intense sucking sensation on her sensitive breasts.

Will moved up more, kissing and sucking on her neck gently, careful not to leave any hickies there.

Finally, his lips found hers. He kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth as far as it could go as her tongue fought his to get deeper into his mouth.

After several moments, Will said, "You know what I want."

Chloe, eyes large and wet with emotion, nodded demurely.

Will was already between her legs so all she had to do was spread them wide, straight out, knees locked. He was impressed every time she did it. She rotated her hips to angle her pussy for him.

As he entered her, Chloe let out a low moan and her eyes rolled about in their sockets.

Still, without missing a beat, she grabbed her calves and pulled her legs into a V shape, still completely straight.

"Good girl, baby. That's my girl. I can get so deep into you like this," Will whispered as he began to perform long, slow strokes in and out of her.

"Oohh, Will. You're so deep in me. It feels so fucking good!"

This position had become one of their favorites lately. Her flexibility allowed her to maintain this position almost indefinitely even when he was really pounding her. Staring into her eyes, her face framed between her shapely calves was so fucking hot to him. Just the idea that she was this flexible and she put it to use in this way for him turned him on to no end.