Will and Chloe Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will leaned down between her legs and rested his elbow on the bed beside her head. He reached under her head and gripped the hair at the back of her skull. He stared into her eyes as he fucked her. Her eyes were wide and her face was flushed. Will pulled her head up, giving her a view of his cock moving in and out of her. He knew she loved being able to see it, but apparently her flexibility didn't extend as much to her neck because she said it got cramped she held it up herself for longer than a few seconds. So he did it for her, knowing how much it turned her on.

Chloe stared at his thick, powerful cock as it penetrated her over and over again. She was letting out a low, continuous moan now that spiked just a bit whenever she felt his balls rest against her ass.

He let her head back down after several seconds. He kissed her deeply again but with a little less tongue this time. He didn't want her to be breathless for this next part.

"Chloe," Will said as he continued to methodically drive himself into her. Her eyes had drifted down again, trying to get a glimpse of his cock as he pushed in and out of her, but they snapped up to his at the sound of her name.

"You love me, don't you?"

Chloe's eyes widened and she drew in a sharp breath. Her whole body went stiff under him, but he never stopped.

"Don't you?"

Her lips parted as he fucked her, but no sound came out. The blush on her face ran down her neck and over her chest now.

"Say it."

Chloe finally found her voice. "Will, I..." Her eyes were full of moisture and love as she trailed off.

"Say it," Will commanded, punctuating the command with a hard thrust that slapped his balls against her ass hard. He continued with that force, pounding her pussy, his balls smashing almost painfully into her ass.

"I love you, Will!" Chloe practically screamed, her voice hitching with the force of his thrusts.

"I know, baby, I know. That's my girl."

Chloe's eyes widened once again, a question seemed to be on her lips before her eyes rolled back in her head, her eyelids fluttering, her back arching slightly as she drew ragged, convulsing breaths. Her hands frantically grabbed and clawed at his shoulders, arms, and back, as if she was struggling to grasp at a lone life raft in an endless ocean.

Will could feel her walls clamp down on his cock in a powerful orgasm that nearly squeezed him out of her.

He could feel her nails scratching and digging into him, probably drawing blood in some areas.

"Good girl, Chloe. Good girl," Will whispered as he leaned down to suck on her neck as she came.

After about two minutes of frantic breaths and clawing at him, Chloe calmed. She lay on the bed under him, looking into his eyes, her body still quivering.

"Will, I love you so much," she said, with a tremor in her lower lip and chin.

"I know you do, sweetie," Will said as he lifted her left leg and moved it across his front, turning her on her side and then on her stomach. "There's just one thing left for me to do." Will hadn't removed himself from her and now he leaned over her, grinding into her with his still-hard cock. He hadn't orgasmed yet.

"But-" she began, trying to look back at him.

Will cut her off. He pushed her head into the bed and leaned down to kiss her neck and ear before saying, "I haven't had all of you yet, Chloe. But I'm going to now. And once I do you'll really be mine. All of you. I'll have taken all of you. You came on my cock really hard, there should be plenty on me."

Will pulled his cock out of her pussy and lined himself up with her asshole. He touched the blunt tip of his wet dick to her tight hole and pushed his way into her. Only a little at first and he stopped when Chloe gave a quiet squeal. But he had to do it. He needed to. He needed to possess every part of her. He wanted to own every part of her the way exclusive lovers own each other's bodies. He also knew he needed to take this part of her too. This time, the first time, she didn't have an option. Will wasn't sure if she knew that fact or not, but it didn't matter. He was going to take her ass right now and only sincere pleading on her part would stop it. It was only fair, after all.

Will continued to push the head of his dick into her. Chloe was taking, short breaths now. Just as the head of his cock made it all the way in she let out a loud moan.

Will smiled and pushed a little further. He went nice and slow for her the first full length of his cock. Slower and easier than she had been with him the first time. But his cock was much larger than her finger and he didn't want to injure her.

After what seemed like forever, inch after slow inch, his entire cock was buried in her ass as far as it would go, the widening at the base of his cock hadn't stopped him either. He settled his weight atop her and spread his legs slightly, letting his balls come to rest on her closed thighs.

"Your tight ass feels so fucking good around my cock, Chloe."

Chloe only moaned as she looked back at him, disbelief mixed with something else in her expression. If Will didn't know any better, he'd say there was complete and total submission to him in that gaze.

"Does it hurt, baby?"

Again, Chloe moaned as she nodded, still looking back at him over her should, her eyes wide and brow knit.

"That's okay, sweetie. You can take it."

Chloe finally spoke up. "Yes, baby. I can take it. I can take it for you. I'll do anything for you, Will."

"I know, babe. I know. You're going to have to anyway, because I can't wait to really start fucking you."

Chloe gasped and look back at him again, whether in fear or excitement he couldn't be sure.

"Okay, I think you're ready," Will said after a couple of minutes resting his whole length inside of her, allowing her to stretch to accommodate him.

He lifted himself so he was holding his weight on one bent arm then slapped her ass hard causing it to jiggle. There was something so incredibly erotic about watching her ass jiggle after a slap with his cock buried in her asshole.

"Oh!" Chloe cried out in shock.

He settled himself on both elbows, trapping her between his arms. Chloe had her head raised against his chest and neck, trying to look up at him as he slowly pulled himself out of her.

She moaned and squealed as he pulled out until only the tip remained. When he started to slowly push himself back into her, she gasped and let out high-pitched noises while giving the bed quick little kicks with her feet.

When he was fully pressed up against her round, luscious ass again, he gave her another spanking on the other side causing her to grunt.

This went on for several minutes, Will going relatively slowly, still giving Chloe time to adjust to him, but also punctuating each time he bottomed out with a spanking.

Once the noises she made seemed to be ones of almost exclusively noises of pleasure Will paused and leaned down to her ear once again.

"You're ready now. You're ready now for how I really want to take you."

"Ohh, Will. Please!" Chloe cried out as he began to move in and out of her faster than before. He wasn't letting himself bottom out, he pulled back before his hips met her ass, but he was going much faster now. In and out, from tip to about an inch from the base of his cock.

Slowly, he began to let each thrust go a bit deeper, knowing that the last inch where the base of his cock widened would be the hardest for her. But he had to get her there for what he wanted.

Chloe was moaning loudly and wildly now. She squirmed and writhed in pleasure and maybe a bit of pain too. It only encouraged Will. He knew she'd like this. There had been plenty of hints and innuendos over the last few weeks that told him she wanted something like this. Maybe not exactly like this, since this was in a way he had needed to do it, but probably not too far from it.

"God damn it, Chloe. You feel so fucking good!" Will said forcefully as he finally let himself bottom out in her ass again. He wasn't quite pounding her yet, but he was getting there. "I'm going to fill you up. Once I do I'll have filled up every one of your holes. I'll have covered your entire body, inside and out, in every possible way, with what you love most. My cum. But I'm really going to have to pound you to get there. I hope you're ready for it, baby, because I am."

"Anything!" Chloe cried out, but he barely heard her.

Will began to put real force into his thrusts. His hips slapped into her ass hard enough to make a clapping noise. His heavy balls slapped into her pussy over and over again as he thrust into her.

Chloe was crying out, not really saying anything, just making wild noises and writhing under him.

Will could feel his orgasm building. He knew it'd be powerful. He was reveling in the feeling of dominance and power he felt over this drop-dead gorgeous woman underneath him, in her total submission to him in this act he had sprung on her.

Will could feel his balls begin to ache. Not because they were slapping against her pussy, but because his orgasm was closing in, ready to burst and completely drown Chloe from the inside out.

Will slowed down his thrusting but put more force into them. Chloe was beginning to push back against him now, which was sending him closer to the edge. He couldn't believe this erotic little sex machine was his to do with as he pleased when he pleased. He knew she felt the same way about him too and they fed off of that from one another. He never turned her down nor did she turn him down. He knew that wouldn't last forever, but right it didn't matter.

With a deep, throaty grunt Will's orgasm tore through him.

"FUCK! YES!" He pumped into her several times, allowing spurt after spurt of her hot prize to flood into her.

Chloe moaned in ecstasy, wiggling and grinding her ass on him when he paused after each thrust.

Will quickly pulled his cock out, eliciting a surprised noise from Chloe. He grabbed his cock in his hand, aimed it at her asshole, then stroked out three thick, high-volume jets of cum to coat her asshole.

Still cuming, Will grunted then moaned in pleasure as he rammed his now coated cock into her even more coated and drenched asshole.

Chloe cried out but shoved her ass against him as he pushed himself against her. Will kept cumming, he thought he might never stop. He could feel her tight passage filling with his semen, he imagined she was full to bursting and all that was keeping it in was his cock.

All good things, all incredible things, must come to an end, however.

Will could feel his orgasm finally losing its intensity, the cum shooting out of his cock tapering off. He slowed his thrusting then stopped as he let his weight settle fully atop Chloe, pinning her under him. His cock, still buried in her ass, twitched rhythmically.

They both breathed hard, absolutely exhausted. Again, Will nuzzled the crook of her neck before kissing it and saying, "Good girl. I knew you could do it." He could see and even feel the goosebumps race across her neck and shoulders at his words.

She lifted her head and looked back at him, eyebrows knit, a question, a need, dancing in her eyes.

Will smiled knowingly. "I love you too, Chloe," he said, looking deep into her eyes.

A tension seemed to leave her then and she collapsed onto the bed. She had a small smile on her lips as a tear of happiness and perhaps relief rolled down her cheek.

He kissed her cheek and pulled them both onto their sides. He didn't want to pull himself out of her yet since he was still a little hard. He wanted to enjoy her warmth a little longer.

"Why did you wait so long to say it back?" Chloe finally asked.

"I wanted to make you squirm. And squirm you certainly did," he replied, laughing a little.

"Wow. You're so mean," she whined.

"Would you have preferred I went about it in a gentler fashion?" Will asked as he flexed his semi-hard cock inside of her.

"No," Chloe said as she pushed her ass against him and hummed at the feeling.

"What did you mean by some of those things you said?" Chloe asked.

While Will didn't squirm, he did feel uncomfortable elaborating on some of the things he'd said after she'd told him she loved him.

"Well, I knew you loved me, but when you said it I felt this intense urge to claim you, your body, for my own. Like I needed to prove to you that I'm in control and that I'll take what I want from you because you're mine. I know it sounds kind of fucked up, but I can't help but feel like since we're together and in a highly sexual relationship, we kind of own each other's bodies, in a sense. Obviously not literally, and we've basically been operating on this idea for a while already, but I wanted you to know that with that act, from now on, if I want you, I'll have you. However I want to. Of course there's always the consent thing from both sides. A firm 'no' or safeword will always put a stop to it, but we do have consensual not consent things going on too."

Will paused and thought for a moment. "Now I feel even more comfortable with you. I've had a certain urge come up now and then and I haven't acted on it because we hadn't spoken too much about it. But now that the deed is done, expect more."

Will worried he'd sound crazy or too possessive. Despite her reassurances that she liked him being possessive of her, he always felt like it was a bad thing coming from him. He let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding when Chloe finally spoke.

Chloe pushed her ass and back against him even more, snuggling close.

"How did you know I love you?" Chloe asked.

"I don't know. I can just tell. In the past, I may have missed signals like that from other women, but with you, it's impossible to miss. The way you look at me. The way you smile at me. You have a smile you don't seem to show anyone else but me. The things you do for me and the things you say to me. I've never gotten any of that from anyone else. What else could it be?"

Chloe covered her face. "I didn't know I was being so obvious! Even the girls could tell before I said it."

Will just laughed. "Yeah. I hope you could tell I loved you before I said it too. You seemed a little stressed before I said it back."

"Well, I was! You just went on about how you were going to basically dominate the hell out of me after I confessed my love- No, after you demanded I confess my love then didn't say it back!" Chloe was acting over the top hysterical as she said this, her arms flailing around, causing Will to laugh.

"Anyway, I get what you mean," she began. "I feel that way too when I'm playing with your balls or giving you head. Like, "I'm the only one that gets to do this. I'm the only one that gets to make him cum. No one can do it better than me. These balls, this cock, and that cum is mine. You think you are possessive?" She laughed a bit and Will could feel her shaking with mirth against him.

"I'm glad we understand each other." He kissed the back of her neck and slowly pulled out of her.

"Aww, I wanted it in a little longer. Besides, I'm not sure if I can walk right now, my legs feel weak."

"Alright, Bambi. A few more minutes then we should get clean."

Dang it! Chloe thought.

She turned to face him, their legs and arms intertwined. She pressed the tips of her breasts to his chest and her nipples hardened as he ran his hand along her ass. His fingers explored lower and he gently felt her asshole. It was still covered in his cum. He slowly circled her cum covered asshole.

"That was really hot, Chloe. The way you were able to take it like that. I'm excited to have more of that kind of fun."

"I have a toy I use sometimes at home, but I've never had anything as big as you in my ass before. And I certainly don't fuck myself that hard. But it was hot. I'd give you permission to use my ass as well as my pussy and mouth however you want, but I get the feeling like you were going to do that anyway," Chloe said.

"Damn right," Will confirmed as he kissed her.

They made out slowly and sensually for a few minutes before Will patted her on the ass.

Chloe stood slowly and made her way to the restroom. After a few minutes Will heard the shower turn on and joined her.

They showered together, washed each other, kissed, and caressed one another.

Once they were clean, Chloe encircled Will's balls at the base of the scrotum with one hand and cupped his balls with the other, and said, "I love you, baby."

"I love you, too," He said as he put a hand on her ass, gently teasing her asshole with the tip of her finger.

"Now come on, let's go to sleep. Pounding your ass is hard work!"

"Yeah, well, taking your cock up my ass is even harder work, so you have to cuddle me until I fall asleep," Chloe replied as they exited the shower. They dried off and headed to bed.

"Ugh, you're so needy!" Will said as he walked out of the restroom, leaving Chloe drying off her hair.

"What?!

.................To be continued.