Will and Melinda

Story Info
Nerds in Lust and Love.
3.8k words
3.82
5k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two of Thorne & Bridges. Special thanks to Sherry Darling for Beta reading.

Will Bridges was a nerd. He wore thick glasses and liked to read, real books as well as superhero comics and online fan fiction. He played computer and video games. He had a two-year degree in computer programming. He worked in tech support. He was twenty and hadn't had as much as a kiss from a girl aside from one of his cousins. He could still feel his lips burn when he thought about that kiss! He'd love to have a girlfriend -- but girls scared him to death.

Melinda was a nerd with curves. She liked anime and comic books, video games and superhero movies. She'd been a girlie girl but when she reached high school she discovered there were lots of boys dying to just talk to a girl. She wore t-shirts and jeans and hung around with nerdy guys.

The summer after she turned eighteen and graduated from high school she acquired the curves, 34-24-34, 32B bra, 5'6", 125 pounds. She switched to contact lenses and paid more attention to her looks.

She got invited to a frat party the week before college started and got thoroughly drunk and gang-banged. She decided to go easy on the booze but not so easy on the sex.

She was cute enough to hook up with some pretty hot guys, but soon found all they wanted was to unload quickly and put another notch on their belts. She went back to her high school nerd friends, picked one of the nicer and better-looking guys and took him to bed.

Their first date was, if anything, unexciting, but the guy was smitten so she put him through some training and was rewarded with her first-ever orgasm when he paid proper attention to her nipples and clit.

His best friend had an obvious crush on her so she juggled two lovers for a few weeks until things blew up; she'd had enough of both and walked away from the wreckage.

That led her to finding more nerds on campus, which brought her within Will's orbit. Their first time in bed he startled her by moving his lips down from her tits to kiss her nether lips. He hadn't a clue what he was doing but she prompted him with "More tongue, please" and "A little further up" and "OH MY GOD WILL DON'T STOP!" resulting in her strongest climax ever.

They started going steady; she hooked up with a few others but, for the first time, found herself enjoying sex with the same guy week after week. When he asked about children she felt warm and fuzzy inside and told him she'd like to have a family. When he finished his two-year degree, landed a good job and proposed, she happily accepted.

Meantime she'd completed her own degree in office tech and her dad wrangled her a job as secretary in a real estate office. Will got an inheritance from a spinster great aunt and bought a four-bedroom house in a solid, middle class neighborhood. Their neighbors on one side were the widow Terri Thorne (now 27 years old) and her eight-year-old daughter Bess.

They came over on move-in day, Terri calling out "Howdy, new neighbors!" Will turned from the moving van and was dumbfounded -- the woman smiling at him had obviously just stepped out of a Playmate of the Year photo shoot -- she was simply stunning!

"Hello there, I'm Will, Will Bridges." Melinda returned from the house. "This is my wife Melinda."

"Terri Thorne, pleased to meet you, this is my daughter Bess."

The girl spoke up. "Do you have any kids, Mr. and Mrs. Bridges?"

"Not yet." He put his arm around Melinda, gave her a hug and a kiss on her hair.

"Well, when you do, maybe I can baby-sit!"

"Maybe when you're older, sweetie." Terri turned back to Will and Melinda. "She's always wanted a baby brother or sister but my husband unfortunately passed away before, well..." She choked up.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, Mrs. Thorne." He squeezed Melinda again as she rested her head against his shoulder. Terri and Bess retreated to their house while Will and Melinda continued to unload the van.

When they set the last of their boxes down in the new house Will gave Melinda a hungry kiss.

"I suppose I don't have to guess what prompted that! Should I be insanely jealous or eternally grateful for keeping you inspired?"

Will laughed. "She's totally out of my league! And I'm perfectly happy with my beautiful, sexy, wonderful wife!"

"Keep laying it on thick, lover boy!"

Melinda went off the pill. She deflected a few passes, at work and elsewhere, but the attention got her charged up and she did her best to keep Will hot and horny. He responded eagerly, and seeing Terri puttering around her garden or lounging by her pool didn't hurt at all.

Will loved to drive his wife over the edge with manual and oral sex, then plunge into her, fucking her hard and fast as her orgasm continued until he filled her love canal with his sperm. The thought that maybe this time, one of those little wrigglers would find its target added a special sauce to their love-making.

Melinda loved to try new things. Will went along with various positions but lacked enthusiasm for spanking, bondage or anal sex. Melinda didn't push him, he was still the best lover she'd ever had, as well as being sweet, kind, and devoted. She honestly trusted him despite the super babe living next door. Besides, Terri didn't seem to be the type to poach.

Several weeks after moving in Melinda stared at the lines on a home pregnancy test. They'd done it, she was pregnant! Excitement and fear warred within her -- was she ready to be a mom? Could she stand giving birth?

Will was ecstatic. Aside from a few bouts of nausea, Melinda felt fine and neither she nor Will showed any letup in their sex drive. At twenty weeks the reality of the coming baby began to set in. She'd put off picking a name or decorating the nursery or thinking about maternity or baby clothes. Now she switched into mommy-mode, she couldn't ignore her growing belly. They asked and were told she was carrying a boy, so they settled on Nicholas and decorated the nursery in pastel blue.

Nicholas was born five weeks early, with multiple problems, and did not survive a week. They spent evening after evening just sitting on the couch, her head cradled in his lap, not talking or playing video games or watching TV. Eventually they would move to the bed, where neither had any interest in sex.

After four weeks she returned to work. A few days later she coaxed him into the bedroom and they made love. The next day, however, she went back on the pill.

"That's fine, dear, let me know if you'd like to try again."

"I, I'm not sure I want to. But maybe I just need some time."

"I love you, Melinda, baby or no baby. Whatever you're comfortable with."

"Thanks, Will, I love you too."

Her realtor encouraged her to study for the real estate exam, which she passed; she continued with her office duties while trying to get established as an agent. One morning she took a call from out of state, a family moving to the area. It was her turn to take such a referral.

"I'll be happy to help you find the perfect place! Tell me what you have in mind."

"Well, it's Ralph and myself and the three kids, aged 3, 6 and 8, daughter in the middle; Ralph's job will be downtown but we were thinking about living in a suburb."

"Oh, I think I know just the sort of neighborhood for you! Now, three bedrooms?"

"Four or five, I think. We can always use the extra space."

"Any special amenities? A pool? Finished basement? Nearby parks?"

They talked awhile longer and Melinda promised to have some properties to show them when they arrived in three days. She was fired up. The phone rang again; she took a message, then set the phones for voice mail and knocked on her realtor's open door. "Mr. Braxton?"

"Yes, Melinda, come in."

"Can I get a break from the phones for the rest of the day? I've got a client!"

"Certainly, the other agents and I can cover things, go get 'em tiger!"

"Thanks!"

Melinda remembered a listing she thought would fill the bill, but found it had already sold. Things moved fast in this market! Another hour turned up an even better candidate. By the end of the day she had three possibilities and two backups in case one of those sold or proved unsuitable. She checked on schools, crime rates, traffic and public transportation options. She demoted one choice to "last resort" and promoted one of the back-ups.

She drove out to see her top choice, her first visit to a property she might actually earn a commission on! It looked perfect. She also visited her other two top choices.

The next two days were nerve-wracking. She called the client back, assured her she had some properties to show, and volunteered to pick them up at the airport.

Friday arrived. The wife, Margie, was tall, angular and athletic. The kids were excited but well-behaved. Ralph topped his wife by several inches and was broad-shouldered and handsome -- Melinda's heart did a flip when she saw him.

She took them to their hotel and then "Who wants to see some houses?"

They were all eager so she drove them to her third choice.

"Hmm, not bad, just not quite what I had in mind?"

"I agree, dear."

Melinda smiled and said "On to the next one!"

Their reaction to the second house was more positive but she did confess the schools were not the best. "I do have one more place, though, with the best schools in the area."

Ralph's eyes narrowed momentarily before he said "Lead on!"

The third house was, as she expected, a hit. The wife and kids loved it. Ralph nodded his head, but then said "OK. I think we've seen enough for one day, I need to give this some thought. Might they accept a lower offer?"

Melinda and Margie both looked at him in surprise but he glanced at his wife and she swallowed whatever she had thought to say.

"I don't want to sound like I'm trying to rush you but no, in this market I'm more worried about someone beating us to the punch or topping our offer than any possibility of negotiating a lower price."

"Well, it's a lot of money, let me consider and I'll get back to you."

"Very well. I'll take everyone back to the hotel and then take you to get your rental car. Let me know when you've made a decision."

Dropping Margie and the kids off, Melinda drove Ralph to the rental car place, feeling bummed. She'd really thought they'd go for that last house. They drove mostly in silence; she kept thinking of things to say and then chickening out, afraid to make things worse.

When she pulled up to the rental car place he grabbed her arm as she started to get out. "I want to give that last place a closer look. Can you show it to me again tomorrow? Just me, no wife or kids."

Her heart pounded. "Yes, I can do that. What time shall I pick you up?"

"I'll meet you there. Ten o'clock?"

"Fine." She was sure he wanted a closer look at her more than the house!

They went inside, the clerk efficiently had him sign some papers and handed him the electronic key. His car had been brought around and was parked next to hers.

"OK then, see you at ten."

He pointed the key at her. "Be there!"

The next morning they arrived almost at the same time. She fumbled with the lock-box code before extracting the key. When they got inside she asked "What would you like to see?"

"Let's check out the master bathroom." He had a small bag containing soap and towels.

He followed her there and tested the shower, which had doors rather than needing a curtain. After confirming the water had reasonable pressure and temperature he pushed Melinda against a wall and kissed her hard, then backed off and said "Get naked," while he began removing his own clothes.

When both were stripped he rolled a condom on and they stepped into the shower stall. He faced her against the wall opposite the shower head, turned it on full blast, then got behind her, mauling her tits and bottom and shoving his hard dick against her rear.

"You've got great curves, Melinda. I wanted you the moment I saw you."

She moaned as he squeezed her nipples and slid his hard-on across her slit. She was hot and wet and ready, pushing down to try to get his dick inside of her.

He let go of one tit, reached down, felt her wet slit, repositioned his dick and shoved it in with a single hard thrust. He fucked her rapidly, the angle letting him push against her clit with each thrust. She hadn't been with anyone but Will since they married and had had few orgasms since the baby but she could feel her climax building.

He slowed down and varied his pace, keeping them both near but not at the edge. After nearly half an hour he sped back up and shot his load into the condom shortly after she convulsed.

They stood there a few minutes breathing heavily, then he backed up and turned the shower off. He took one towel and dried her off, then she did the same for him.

"We'll take the house, Melinda. I'm going to have some pleasant memories every time I use this shower."

When she got home Will was out mowing the lawn. She poured herself some wine and fixed him a cold lemonade with a splash of vodka. She had finished her first glass and started on another when he parked the mower in the garage and entered the kitchen. His shirt was soaked with sweat and he guzzled the drink she handed him. When he detected the vodka he pulled back: "Whoa! What are we celebrating?"

"My first sale!"

"Congratulations! Let me grab a shower and I'll take you out!"

"Fuck the shower or going out! I want you just the way you are. Finish your drink and come with me, lover boy!"

He laughed, gulped the rest of the drink and she took him to the bedroom. They undressed each other, then she piled some pillows on the bed and positioned herself over them, her ass lifted and exposed.

"Smack my ass, Will!"

"You sure?"

"Do it!"

He slapped her right cheek.

"Harder!"

He slapped her again, then stopped. "Fuck, Melinda, I just can't get into this." He climbed on top of her, kissing her back and neck and massaging her tits.

She moaned. "It's all right, lover boy, do what you do so well."

He pushed his face into her snatch and ravished her with his tongue and lips, When she screamed and convulsed he shoved his dick in and kept her orgasm going as he plunged in and out, making sure to brush against her clit every few strokes. He finally shot his load, filling her pussy with his cum. They cuddled together and she said "I love you, Will."

"I love you too, Melinda darling."

Her next sale came a couple of months later. The husband did not bring his family and fucked Melinda in the second house they visited. The owner had not yet moved out so they had a bed available. After sex they went on to view two other properties; at the last one he had her suck him hard and then fucked her against a wall before agreeing to buy the third property. He did not use a condom so she drove home with his cum leaking out of her pussy.

At home she went straight to the bathroom to clean up as best she could; she desperately wanted Will to eat her out but was afraid he'd notice the other man's cum. She waited until the evening, teased him unmercifully, then demanded he ride her hard and skip the cunnilingus. Despite that she had a massive orgasm.

A few weeks later a client fucked her but didn't make her cum nor did he buy a property. She shrugged it off as a business risk. She still got off at home with Will.

Finally, she made a sale without involving sex. She was almost disappointed that the husband made no pass at her; she felt elated, very horny, and very glad to have Will at home. But she realized she was treading on dangerous ground -- sooner or later she was bound to get caught.

More than a year after the baby's death, Will gently asked her: "Honey, have you thought any more about children?" Melinda burst into tears. "Oh, I'm so sorry dearest, I shouldn't have said anything..."

"No, Will, listen, there's some things I need to say. Losing Nick made me realize I wasn't prepared to care so much, to live in fear of losing someone. I don't think I want to try again."

"That's all right, dearest, it's your choice."

"There's more -- this is going to hurt. I haven't been faithful."

"You've had an affair?"

"No affair, but several hookups, one-time stands."

"Oh, Melinda, I didn't have a clue. I'm stunned. Why? When? Who with?"

"Mostly clients, married men. The first time was when I made my first sale -- the family loved the house, the husband said he needed to think about it. I took the family back to their hotel and drove the husband to pick up his rental car. He said he wanted me to show him the house again, without the wife or kids. I knew what he meant. I agreed to meet him there the next morning. We fucked in the shower and then he said he'd buy the house."

"And you came home and couldn't wait to have sex with me."

"Yes. I was horny as hell, and you're such a wonderful lover."

"But not wonderful enough to keep you satisfied all by myself. I should've been willing to try some of those things you wanted."

"No, Will, that wasn't it. The first time had as much to do with my eagerness to make the sale; I knew what the guy wanted. After that it was a combination of thrills, of the sale and the sex, but I think I would've cheated on you sooner or later in any case. You're the only guy I even tried to be exclusive with, and I meant the vows when we married and thought I could keep them but I now I know that was just wishful thinking."

"I'm so sad. I thought we were perfect together. I guess I was a blind idiot."

"You're no idiot, Will. You're a wonderful person and I'm a horrible one. I kept telling myself I would quit. Who was I kidding? I thrived on the sex, both the cheating and with you. When you asked about children I realized how unfair I was being."

Will sighed heavily. "Can we agree on how to end things, who gets what? I'd hate for us to each hire a lawyer, they'd just get us fighting and run up the billable hours."

Melinda gasped, flinching like she'd been struck. "You want a divorce."

"Yes."

Tears streamed from Melinda's eyes. "Of course." She closed her eyes and wiped off the tears. "Tell me what you think is fair, Will. The house is yours. We each keep our cars and clothes. What else?"

"Agreed. We each make a list and then compare. Split the bank accounts, hmmm, may have to pay off the credit cards."

"Will, I have to ask, would you consider an open marriage?"

"No, Melinda, I wouldn't."

"I understand. Should I move out now?"

"If you would, please."

"When shall we compare lists?"

"Three days from now? But we'll both need money. Let me check -- $5,000 in checking, $1200 on the Mastercard, $500 on the Visa."

"We each can spend up to $1,000 from the bank account or on credit. You keep the Mastercard, I'll take the Visa? I'll need to set up a new place."

"Sounds reasonable."

"All right. I'll throw a few things in a suitcase and be out of here in half an hour."

They met as planned, closed the joint accounts, opened solo ones, compared lists, hired a lawyer. It was all very civil. Two weeks after her confession they loaded up a small van with the things she was taking. She made a final tour, finding a few things she'd overlooked.

"OK, that's it, Will. I'll leave you in peace." She turned toward the front door.

"Wait a second, Melinda." She started to turn back but before she knew what was happening he'd slapped handcuffs on her wrists, gagged her, knocked her down and rolled her in a heavy blanket. He dragged her to a guest bedroom, wrestled her onto the bed, unrolled the blanket, tied her hands over her head to the headboard, stripped off her clothes and positioned her face down.

Flushed with anger, his heart pounding, he reared back his hand and let fly against her bottom. But before his hand struck her he pulled the punch, resulting in a mild slap. The anger drained out of him -- he had no desire to punish her, no appetite for inflicting pain. He felt only sadness.

12