Will and Melinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will reached up and removed the gag from Melinda's mouth. Before he could begin his apology she started yelling: "You pathetic wimp! Is that all you've got? I lied, cheated, stomped all over our vows and all you can manage is a tiny tap? What a loser!"

He knew she was baiting him. She wanted him to punish her, to even the score. He had no desire for revenge -- but another motive, another emotion took hold of him. He loved her, she knew it, and he knew what she wanted.

Punctuating each word with as hard a blow to her ass or thigh as he could manage, he snarled "Shut. The. Fuck. Up. You. God. Damned. Whore!" He climbed off, dropped his trousers, climbed on top and fucked her fast and hard. Each thrust into her sore bottom sent a stab of pain through her. She screamed, moaned and then convulsed as an orgasm ripped her to shreds. He emptied himself into her.

When he finished he untied her hands and climbed off. She gingerly sat up, said "Thank you, lover boy," and kissed his cheek. He kissed her lips gently and she kissed him back hard, broke away, stood up and put her clothes back on. Then she turned and walked away. This time he let her go. And he swore silently to himself he would never strike another woman.

12