Will He Size Up? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we were finished moving Caitlin also arrived. She pulled up a chair from another table and sat at the head of the table, as Georgia withdrew her legs from underneath. This created more space for Holly and I on our side. With Caitlin and Georgia now in their new seating positions, Holly remained in the same position, leaning up against my much smaller body. I risked a quick look at her humungous tits which made my cock throb even harder. Getting back to our previous conversation, I noticed Holly looking down at me with those big blue eyes, paying close attention to every word I said.

Readjusting herself and sitting up a lot more in her chair, she stretched her back backwards, making sure to thrust her massive chest forward in the process for added effect. My cock had just about had enough and I could tell. It had been under continuous strain for the whole of lunch. Holly rubbed her leg against mine once again, still seemingly totally oblivious to my rock hard dick. My heart was beating as fast as it ever had. She rubbed the side of her right boob up my shoulder ever so slightly as she breathed, while still maintaining the conversation, seemingly unknowing to the effect it had on me.

Just as I started to feel the cum build up, the bell rang signalling the end of lunch. Saved by the bell, but I wasn't home free just yet. The girls all stood up, as I made sure to stealthily tuck my raging boner under my belt. Taking a little bit more time to get to my feet, I gingerly stood up and looked straight up into Holly's face, who was looking adoringly back down at me. "I'm sorry we didn't get much work done" she said with a big smile across her face. Her teeth were perfectly straight and white. "Nah it's alright" I replied quickly. "I had a good time with you guys anyway. Doesn't matter too much to me" I said with a smile and a quick laugh. We closed our laptops that had remained open for the whole of lunch, even though we had done nothing. Caitlin, Gabby and Georgia were already on their way back to their lockers with Rachel, leaving just Holly and I. "Well that's lucky then because I enjoyed it too" she said still smiling down at me as we begun to walk out of the library.

"Do you usually sit in there during lunch?" she asked as we walked out the door. "Yeah most of the time to be honest" I replied. "You should sit with us more often Mat. I think the other girls enjoyed your company too. I definitely did" she continued, her large hand brushing against my elbow as we walked towards her locker. "Well that makes two of us then. It was a good lunch" I said, smiling back up at her. We continued walking along the path, smiles on both of our faces. As we walked I noticed how she had slowed and shortened her stride to allow me to keep up with her, as her legs were much longer than mine. We shortly arrived at the turn off she had to take to get to her locker. My locker was a fair way away, on the other side of the library (the direction we had just walked from). "See you later Mat" she said, looking down at me with those big blue eyes and a huge smile. "Yeah. See ya" was all I managed to get out. I walked off back to the direction of my locker, but not before taking a look at Holly's massive ass walk slowly away from me. It was one of the most erotic sights I have ever seen. Her school dress seemed to struggle to keep it all covered, and it was extremely tight around. It was a fantastic view.

I seriously considered jerking off in the toilets before the next class but I quickly decided against it. I walked in a little late to English, my cock had returned back to semi-hard status. I looked around the room to see my seat at the back taken by one of the rugby players, so I looked around the room again to find a seat suitable. Just as I was about to take a seat right in front of the teacher, I caught Georgia's eye who quickly motioned for me to sit with her and Caitlin. I quickly accepted as the three of us sat at a desk large enough to have four people sit under it, and proceeded to talk almost all lesson. The girls were absolutely stunning and my boner returned relatively quickly. The rest of the class flew by. Business did too, as I walked in, closely followed by Rachel who took the seat next to me. We talked more than the girls and I had in English, as Rachel looked me in the eyes almost all lesson. It almost seemed for those last two periods that all three girls had been trying to impress me, with all of them regularly thrusting their chests forward to showcase their tits during conversation. I will admit these actions definitely had an effect on me, as my boner didn't disappear before I made my way to my two seat, 2000 Toyota Hilux after the final bell.

I walked towards the door of my ute, only about 10 metres away before I got a tap on the shoulder. I turned around to be met by two gigantic tits at eye level, I took a step back, looked up and smiled at Holly. "Hey Mat, I was just wondering whether you'd be able to give me a lift home? My car has been in for a service today, and I'm pretty sure my house is on the way to yours. Would that be alright?" she asked innocently. "Yeah, of course" I responded quickly, opening the passenger door for her to get in. She immediately adjusted the seat, and pushed it as far back as possible to allow her long legs to fit a little bit more comfortably into the car.

I had a 50 minute drive home from school, and Holly lived about 20 minutes away in the same direction, so I didn't mind one bit. I honestly wouldn't of minded if she lived an hour the other way though, Holly was that hot. She adjusted her seat height as well, as I turned the engine on and we wound down both windows. My cock throbbed once again in my pants as I begun to drive off, casually sneaking a few glances at Holly's huge tits. I continued to do this throughout the drive, especially when changing lanes. I snuck a few glances down at her amazing legs on the seat which made my cock continue to throb as it had all day. We talked and laughed all the way to her house.

During the drive she let on about how much she trained for and played netball. Every day of the week except for Sundays, with games on Thursday. Extremely impressive, that she managed school around this as well, but I suppose if she was to continue to be as good as what she was, this is what she needed to do.

"Tonight's supposed to be a big training session because tomorrow's game is a semi-final. It doesn't look like I'm going to make it though, because my car's still getting fixed. Mum's not home until late tonight and Dad's away on business, so I really don't have another way to get there. I've already let the girls know that I probably won't make it. I've got to go get my car early tomorrow morning so I can drive in to school too" she explained.

"Where do you usually train?" I asked.

She turned to me and explained it was on the other side of the city, a good one and a half hour drive each way from her place.

"Wow, it better be a decent sized training session to drive that far for" I joked and waited for her response.

"Yeah we usually train for between an hour and two hours so I guess it probably is worth it. It is one of the best Netball facilities in the state as well so that makes it more worth it too."

"Well I guess that's fair enough then hey. At least it's worth the travel time" I replied.

She nodded. We continued driving for another 15 seconds as I contemplated saying something else, before I finally plucked up the courage. "I could drive you over there if you needed" I said, heart beating and cock throbbing as I thought of spending three whole hours alone in a car with Holly.

"Mat that's such a lovely offer but I can't ask that of you. That's a lot of driving to do just for me."

"Nah honestly it's alright, I really don't mind at all. There's a cricket training centre out near that way as well, so it wouldn't be a waste of a trip for me either. I really don't mind. I could get some training in too" I said.

"Are you sure Mat? That's really sweet of you to offer that" she said, battering her eyes in my direction.

I told her that I was absolutely sure, as we pulled in to a side street, where she had directed me. -"Thank you so much Mat, I can't tell you how much this means to me. Seriously. Thanks a lot" she said, a huge smile spread across her face.

A few minutes later we pulled into her driveway, she thanked me again, for both the ride home and for the ride later. She smiled as she opened the passenger side door before slowly getting out of the ute, to make sure she didn't bump her head on the top. She pushed her huge ass out in my direction as she stood up out of the car. She turned around to face me, and bent over to pick her bag up from the floor, allowing a huge valley of cleavage to be seen from her now slightly buttoned down school dress. After this show my cock had had enough, I came everywhere in my pants, but I couldn't do a thing because Holly was still leaning over giving me the show of my life. She smiled up at me from that position again, battering her big blue eyes slightly and asked me if I could pick her up about 10 minutes before 5 o'clock. She remained in that same position as I answered that I would be able to, my cock finally stopped pulsing cum. She smiled sweetly and thanked me before standing up outside of the car. I watched as she turned and made her way towards her front door, her huge ass swaying as she walked. My cock began to harden again as I reversed out of the driveway and Holly turned to wave me goodbye. I drove away, just around the corner, before I ripped out an unopened pack of tissues and stuffed them down my pants, attempting to clean up some of the mess.

It was an uncomfortable half an hour drive home. I finally rounded the corner at 5 past four and steadily drove into the garage, before shutting it with the remote to make sure nobody that happened to be driving passed could see my little accident as I got out of the car. I lived on a property, my grandad's farm that dad had inherited when he passed. We had never planted much more than a bit of carrot and corn and didn't own any animals, Dad was barely at home for three weeks a year anyway. I raced into the house and cleaned myself up before looking at myself in the mirror and thinking to myself about the possible ways tonight could go. I managed to keep myself occupied for 10 minutes, snacking and doing what I could of the English assignment, before I got changed and threw my cricket gear into the back of the ute.

I backed out of the driveway of our little farm house. It really was tiny, 2 bedroom (master with a small bathroom plus a small guest bedroom), 1 bathroom, a kitchen and a lounge/dining area. I drove the half an hour drive, keen to see Holly again. My cock throbbed in my pants in anticipation, and I had made sure to bring a change in clothes and another box of tissues, just in case of another accident. I pulled up into her driveway taking in her huge mansion-like house, that I hadn't really paid enough attention to notice the first time I had arrived (my eyes basically didn't come off Holly when I dropped her off). Her house was three stories and easily four times bigger than mine. I really was impressed. I parked in the driveway and messaged her that I had arrived, and waited for her to come out.

A few minutes later she rushed out of her huge wooden front door, wearing a hot tank top showing a mammoth amount of cleavage, and a sports bra underneath. She wore tiny short shorts that accentuated the length of her amazing legs even more than usual. She turned to lock the door, enabling me to see her humongous ass slightly peeking out of the bottom of her tiny shorts, a huge crack between her ass cheeks was also visible. Her hair was tied up neatly in a ponytail, a duffel bag slung over her shoulder, and an expensive pair of Asics runners on her feet. My cock throbbed and pulsed as I thought I was just about to cum. Somehow I managed to calm myself down as Holly opened the door and greeted me with a warm smile. She took her seat on the passenger side, her huge tits jiggled everywhere as she adjusted herself.

"All good?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah I think so" she quickly replied. "Thank you so much for this. You don't even understand how much I appreciate it" she continued beaming at me.

"Ah it's all good don't worry about it" I quickly responded to her. "You're going to have to direct me how to get there though if that's alright." Holly nodded, whipped out her phone and brought up google maps and we were off. An hour and a half in the car with a girl who had made me cum in my pants only about an hour ago, just by looking at her. This was sure to be an interesting drive. We talked non-stop for the first half an hour of the journey, before we decided to relax and turn on the radio to listen to some music. I casually snuck glances every now and then at the huge tits sitting on the passenger side. Holly's shorts barely covered any of her legs at all, especially while she was sitting down, which somehow made them even better to look at. I remained hard as a rock for the next hour, as we slowly made our way across to the other side of the city. She looked at me with her big blue eyes caringly and interested every time I spoke, which sent shivers down my spine. It wasn't just her body I had an obsession with, her face was good enough to set me off on its own. I looked over at her again when we were a couple minutes out, her right knee rested up against the ute's interior and pointed in my general direction, with her left right beside it. She rested up against the door with her seat belt gently resting on top of her giant tits, as she calmly sat watching both the road and me driving.

We pulled in to the carpark at the netball centre and Holly got out, thanking me again for bringing her such a long way. She then asked if it was possible that I could be back in about an hour, just in case it was a shorter session. I smiled and told her that that was all good and I'd see her when she came back out. She told me she'd send me a snapchat message when she was finished, but she'd probably have a shower first before coming out. With that she smiled her amazing smile, grabbed her duffel bag and got out of the ute. Her huge ass fantastically accentuated by her tiny shorts. She turned and shut the door before bending over as we exchanged our goodbyes, showing a massive valley of cleavage. She turned and walked into the building. I watched mesmerised as her huge ass walked away from me, hips swaying gently. I was almost ready to cum again before I backed out of the car park and drove off.

The next hour was one of the longest hours of my life. I constantly thought about Holly and couldn't concentrate at all. I returned with a semi-erection to pick Holly up, 45 minutes after she got out of the car. I waited patiently on my phone for half an hour before I got a notification of a snap from Holly. I quickly opened to see a red-faced selfie, as she told me she was jumping into the shower and she wouldn't be long.

Thinking about Holly in the shower got me through the next 10 minutes of waiting, as she appeared, walking out the door and down the path towards me. Her hair was again neatly tied back in a ponytail, as she walked out in only a sports bra, obviously designed for maximum cleavage and booty shorts, designed for a similar effect. It was amazing, and I simply couldn't take my eyes off of her. She greeted me with a smile, which I quickly returned and we immediately started talking again. Mostly about her training session and how tired she was. She relaxed back into her seat, stretching her arms and legs out, which in turn presented her huge chest forward even more. I had to try me very best to focus on the road, as she asked if we could turn the music off so she could have a nap. Only too happy to oblige, I quickly turned the radio off, as she curled into a ball facing me and said "Thanks Mat...You're amazing" before shutting her eyes and drifting off.

We arrived at her house with Holly still fast asleep. I waited a moment before reaching over and gently touching her shoulder to wake her. "Home" I gently said as she opened up her tired eyes to look into mine. She smiled and stretched out before again thanking me. "Would you like to come in Mat?" she asked innocently, slightly battering her long eyelashes and her tits pouring out of the top of her sports bra. I nodded, quick to accept the offer. I jumped out of the car with my dick still at full mast, as Holly slowly made her way out of the passenger seat, before standing up and towering over the roof and sweetly smiling at me. My heart nearly exploded. She quickly walked in front of me and up to her front door. Was she shaking her ass more than usual? It sure looked that way. Her hips swayed and I was unable to take my eyes off them. Her huge ass in those booty shorts looked amazing close up, and I had to concentrate extremely hard to not cum then and there. She stopped as she unlocked her door and bent over to undo her runners and take them off, which prompted me to do the same before walking in.

I took in the mansion adoringly. I told her at least 5 times how beautiful her house was and she giggled sweetly every time. "Should we get some food?" she asked. "It is getting late. We can get Uber eats if you like, there's a nice Italian place down the road that does it." she continued. I quickly agreed. Anything to keep me with her a bit longer. "I'll pay for it too. A symbol of my appreciation." It's alright I started, before quickly realising this wasn't something I could say no too. "Mat, look around, I've got a fair bit of money to splash. I'm buying it whether you like it or not" she tried to stay serious but it quickly turned into a laugh, her bending over double giving me an amazing show of her enormous cleavage once again.

We settled in on the couch watching Netflix. I sat next to the armrest, as she sat down next to me, leaving a full seat of room on the couch. I could feel the warmth of her body as she plonked herself onto her seat. I marvelled at her long, toned legs and her massive tits more than I watched the show. Half an hour passed before we heard a knock on the door, and I leapt up to grab the meals from the delivery man, my dick hard as a rock, but not exactly strikingly obvious. I placed the carboard bag on her luxurious island bench and gently lifted the two plastic takeaway containers out. Spaghetti. Nice. I walked into her lounge room as she turned and looked over the couch, a beautiful smile greeting me. I sat back down in my original position and passed Holly her meal.

"Can you put up the footrest?" Holly asked. "It's just one you pull out. Just feel around for it." I did as I was asked and the footrest folded up, however the footrest gave one and a half chairs space with how the couch was designed. (if the footrest was put up on the other side the whole couch would have had one). I moved over right into the corner to allow Holly to rest her legs. "You don't mind do you?" she asked with a smile.

"Of course not go ahead" I replied. She moved over next to me. Dwarfing my much smaller body as she placed both of her legs on the rest next to mine. The size difference was almost laughable. My cock throbbed in my pants as her legs, and the side of her hips and lower body came into contact with the side of mine. We ate our meals over conversation that almost blocked out the show we were watching. Every time she laughed I watched her enormous jugs jiggle wildly. We finished off our meals at similar times as she got up and took both of the containers to put in the recycling bin. I got up and walked over with her, explaining that I should get going, but I thanked her for dinner and her hospitality.