Will He Size Up? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked slowly side by side to the door as she again thanked me for what I'd done for her earlier in the day. As we got to the door she brought me in for a hug, which made my bottom half even more uncomfortable. She pulled my head in between her huge tits before realising, but not before a couple of seconds of me feeling as if I was in heaven. Holly bent over to give me a proper hug, wrapping her long arms around my much smaller body. She pulled away and we said our final goodbyes before I walked out her front door and pulled out of her driveway, absolutely rock hard. I quickly made my way home and started pumping my throbbing dick as soon as I walked in the door, just thinking about sitting with her on the couch, her outfits and the hug, my head squashed in between those two gigantic pillows. Within 20 seconds I came in pure ecstasy. What a day.