Will He Size Up? Ch. 07

Story Info
The final chapter.
2.8k words
4.31
13.5k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abruzz
Abruzz
85 Followers

Chapter 7 is finally here! I do apologise for being away for so long, I have been extremely busy during this pandemic. I hope everyone has stayed safe so far and that this story release may serve as an early Christmas present for a few. Enjoy

As I awoke the next morning I felt a warm wet sensation around my penis that I could now feel was throbbing, and as hard as it could get. I heard the slurping of my sexy girlfriend Holly as she bobbed her head up and down my cock. I moaned in delight. "Took you long enough to wake up," she smiled up at me from her kneeled position on the bed before returning her large mouth and skilled tongue back to sucking my dick, her lips easily reaching its base. Her wet tongue skilfully swirled and licked as she continued sucking and I now bucked my hips in ecstasy as she moaned, willing me to cum in her mouth. She continued sucking as I released my load into her warm mouth, causing her to moan even louder than she had been.

Holly continued sucking, though now at a much slower pace as she made sure not to waste any drop of cum, before removing her mouth with her trademark pop. "Wow I love the taste of your cum baby!" she said enthusiastically. "I'll never get tired of sucking your warm tasty cum right out of you. I love how it's so easy for me to get it. All I have to do is suck for a few seconds or show you my huge titties or my massive 56 inch ass and you just explode!" she said almost teasingly as she squeezed her big tits together with her elbows. "Although you did make me work for a bit longer this morning. I think that may have even been almost twenty seconds before you came in my mouth!"

The fact I was asleep when she started probably helped me out, I thought to myself as I returned a smile back to Holly's now grinning face. "Aww you're already getting hard again," she said smiling down at me. "You'll have to save that one for later big boy. I can't have you too exhausted to go again later. It's only 8 in the morning," she smiled again. "Care to join me in the shower though?" With that comment I sat up quickly before helping Holly's much larger frame off the bed and we each walked naked into the shower as I turned the tap to warm and the water started flowing.

I again helped Holly to step in, as this was not always easy for her given her height. "Thanks babe," she said with a smile as she accepted my hand, before accidentally hitting me in the head with her enormous boobs. Her huge frame struggled to fit into the shower, a problem she never had at her place given her bathroom was specially made for her size. My dick remained rock hard as we felt the warm water run down our naked bodies. Holly pressed her body against me, her muscular yet soft left thigh pressed into my throbbing dick. I wrapped my arms around her waist and grabbed one huge ass cheek with each hand as I gently kissed her massive boobs before resting my head amongst her cleavage. We stayed like this for a while before Holly decided to turn around, before backing onto me again, leaving her humongous, soft ass pressed firmly into my stomach and my throbbing erection between her thigh gap, aching for attention. Another few minutes passed by as we stood relaxed (excluding my groin region) and in casual conversation, the warm water continued to flow over our bodies. Soon after Holly bent down and gave me a passionate kiss before turning the water off.

The day to come was much the same of what we had done the day before. We would basically just relax at the house, or in the pool, or at the beach and if someone had an idea to do something such as eating out we would jump at the chance. I carefully guided Holly's humongous frame out of the shower and I quickly followed behind her. Smiling, she handed me a towel as she also picked one up for herself. "What are you smiling at?" I laughed at her grinning expression.

"You're so cute, and you're so good to me, I love you," she smiled back before pulling my head amongst her enormous cleavage once again. My dick continued to throb away with my gorgeous and well curved girlfriend still naked in front of me. I accepted another hug and wrapped my arms around her waist and gently stroked her back. We parted and quickly changed as Holly walked downstairs and started breakfast.

The days ahead mainly consisted of going to the local beach, where we would be the only inhabitants before we returned to the house to watch movies and swim again. To say the girls looked a million dollars in their respective bikinis would be an understatement, and they continually put on a show for me, which certainly made me a little uncomfortable down below. Holly and I continued our morning and nightly routines in the bedroom and we all enjoyed every bit of each-others company.

The last day approached us quickly and almost before we knew it we were packing up and driving back home, but not before one final beach trip. We walked down to the beach front and Holly remained by my side, her small yellow bikini leaving little to the imagination and her huge tits jiggled uncontrollably at eye level as she walked beside me. I pulled her close and we continued walking with the group until we eventually found a nice shaded spot on the beach. Holly sat her enormous ass on my lap and moved so she pressed me rock hard dick into my stomach, surrounding it with her massive size. I slid my arms around her small waist and placed my hands on the inside of her large, smooth thighs as she rested herself back against me. It was a struggle for me to stay upright in this position, while also containing my excitement down below but these things were usually difficult with our size differences and we made them work. We remained on the beach for the rest of the morning, often changing positions as Holly decided which part of her body she wanted to tease me with next and me trying extremely hard not to blow my load.

We enjoyed the rest of the morning at the beach before walking back to the house in the early afternoon to finish packing up and get back on the road back home. I packed the car with Holly's help, loading in our unfinished snacks into the front seat for our drive. We drove back in convoy with the other girls and arrived back home in the afternoon after a food stop along the way. Holly and I arrived back at her place and jumped out of the car. We had thoroughly enjoyed our stay away with the girls, but Holly in particular was ready to be back home in her own house, and in her own bed. We carried our bags in and up the stairs towards Holly's room before Holly dumped her stuff on the floor and stripped down to her underwear, only leaving on a small green thong before turning the air conditioning on and climbing under the silky sheets on her bed. I followed her into her room and dropped my bags on the floor next to hers before accepting her invitation as she held up the cover for me to climb under with her.

"Shirt and pants off first," Holly practically demanded but with a friendly smile as I began to climb under the cover. I stopped and pulled my shirt over my head and quickly undressed my bottom half before getting under the cover and moving over towards Holly. We made ourselves comfortable quickly in a cuddling position as Holly very quickly placed her humongous tits on top of my bare chest and a massive, smooth leg on top of mine. My semi-hard dick quickly grew to fully erect as Holly turned the television on via the remote and switched it to Netflix before picking a movie.

As usual, throughout the movie Holly moved a hand down to her pants and teased me as much as humanly possible and even whispering in my ear, reminding me not to cum every couple of minutes. Her long though feminine fingers grabbed and stroked my hardened dick to the point where I didn't think it could possibly go soft again without finishing off. We cuddled until close to the end of the movie, before Holly decided she wanted to be the little spoon, and backed her enormous ass into my pelvis. I pulled her tight into me with my left arm as it wrapped around her small waist, and we continued to watch the movie as my balls tightened. A few more minutes in, Holly began to shake her massive ass lightly, almost bullying my much smaller dick into cumming. I moaned and clenched every muscle in my body in my final effort to stop myself from releasing my load, as I got another reminder from Holly that she only wanted my semen in her mouth and down her throat.

She teased me as I tried my best to block her out until she pulled back the blanket cover before quickly removing my underpants in one smooth motion. With the same amount of speed she wrapped her thick, plump lips around my throbbing 5-incher as I expelled my warm contents into her wet mouth. I groaned in pleasure as Holly moaned in delight. She lightly stroked the base of my shaft with her thumb and index finger, ensuring she didn't miss out on any of my cum. She gulped it down as if she relied on it to survive, and she hadn't had it in her system for years, but it was just this morning that she had last sucked me dry. She smiled back up at me and thanked me for the load before getting up to the bathroom. I watched as her enormous ass swayed as she casually walked away from the bed. She looked over her shoulder smiling and winked, before she let out a little giggle. I laid, relaxing for another moment before I removed myself from the bed and joined Holly in the bathroom.

We decided on dinner, and started cooking an hour later after we spent some time in the pool. Holly had changed into yet another skimpy bikini and once again her stunning figure and beautiful face continued to tease me with her every move. We settled down for the night after dinner, and went straight to the shower. Holly, still in her tiny orange bikini and me absolutely rock hard because of it. As we headed into the bathroom, Holly turned on the shower water and we immediately undressed each other before getting in. I soaped up Holly's humongous tits in what had become one of my favourite shower time activities, as Holly made sure to get as hands on as possible as she too soaped up my stomach and shoulders. After washing ourselves off, Holly pulled me into her and I ended up between her two massive boobs. Standing in a warm shower with our arms around each other had quickly become something that we both enjoyed doing. In this position I continued to soap up her enormous ass while she gently massaged my shoulders. I began to massage Holly's ass as I pressed my head even deeper into her massive cleavage, causing her to giggle loudly before she removed her hands from my shoulders and pressed her tits into my head. "Oh my god baby!" she exclaimed, "I can basically titfuck your head with my huge tits!" she said with even more excitement. My dick stood fully erect between her legs, aching for attention as it pointed upwards towards her pussy.

I gave her ass a light smack before Holly shook her huge, perfect tits in my face with my head remaining in between them. Holly rinsed off her ass as I soaped up her long, beautiful legs while she also made sure my bottom half was sparkling clean. She bent down onto her knees and pressed her big wet tits around my throbbing cock for barely more than a second before letting go, knowing full well that it would drive me mad, but she had to be careful not to drive me over the edge. She gave me a wide smile and a wink as she stood back up and turned the water off before getting our towels which were hanging over the rack. We dried ourselves off before heading into the bedroom, both of us fully naked, and extremely horny. Holly lead me into her room before quickly pulling me onto her bed. She brought me closer, prompting our mouths to meet. I passionately kissed her full, thick lips while her large wet tongue played with mine. My raging boner pressed into Holly's stomach as I laid on top of her, my chest being held up by her enormous tits.

"Seems like the little guy is excited," Holly said with a wide smile as her eyes made their way down to my throbbing dick, which was quickly followed by her hand as she slowly jerked me off. Her large, feminine hand maintained a delicate, though steady grip around my penis as our lips met again. Her juicy lips tasting of the raspberry flavoured lip gloss she had just stopped to put on. I felt as if I was in heaven as I felt up her enormous tits, my hands unable to cover even half of each of her huge assets, while Holly maintained that hand around my member.

"I want to get on top babe," she said looking at me unblinkingly in the eyes as she pulled away from another deep kiss. With that she rolled aside and I rolled onto my back. Holly immediately took control as her lust took over. "I'm going to face you baby, I want you to look at my huge titties bouncing up and down as you fuck me. And I want to see your face as you cum inside me," she smiled as she climbed on top of my much smaller body. She slowly placed her huge legs either side of my trunk as she lowered her enormous ass, and her wet sex onto my 5 inches. She slowly lowered herself down and took all of me as her huge ass spilled out over my legs and pelvis. I reached down and stroked the outside of her legs with each hand and looked up at Holly's beautiful figure. Her humongous bare tits looked amazing from the angle while her face was glistening with a smile. She slowly shook her tits above me as I released a low groan, and her smile widened even further. "Keep holding in that load for me big boy," she said. "I want this 56 inches of ass to have at least a few bounces on that dick of yours before you cum inside me," she said with a giggle at the end. I groaned again before she slowly lifted herself up and back down again, her enormous ass not breaking contact with my legs or pelvis.

"Tell me you love my huge ass baby!" she said sexily as she started moving up and down on my dick with much more force, creating a loud clap as she dropped herself back onto my pelvis. I closed my eyes in a desperate attempt to hold myself back a bit longer. "I love your enormous ass baby!" I moaned back at her as she now bounced up and down with her full body force, though still barely lifting herself off my member, as she knew she didn't have a lot of length to work with compared to her size. "Ooohhhhhh babe I'm cumming," I moaned as her huge tits wobbled and shook out of control. I bucked my hips up towards her as I released my load into her pussy with a small grunt.

"Thanks for your cum baby, I love you," she said with a sweet, innocent smile before she continued riding me until her orgasm not long after. Her wetness now closing around my now softening dick as she closed her eyes and held herself upright by placing her hands on my chest. "Oh my god baby that was soooo good!" she smiled as she bent down to kiss me before rolling off the bed and starting the shower. I removed myself not long afterwards and followed her into the bathroom and met her eyes with a smile. "I hope your ready for more of where that came from baby, because the night is only just getting started," she grinned. "My titties and mouth still need to get taken care of."

Abruzz
Abruzz
85 Followers