Will I Ever Make Him Mine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
billb1862
billb1862
83 Followers

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Nick asked breathlessly, giving me a chance to back out.

I looked him deep in his eyes, grabbing his hips, "I have never wanted anything more in my whole life."

I tensed up as I felt the head of Nick's cock brush against my sensitive folds. I was overcome with feelings for my brother, my lust rising every second we waited. I reached up and gently touched Nick's face, cupping it with my palm. I slipped my other hand down between our bodies, grabbing his cock in my hand and aligned it to my entrance. Staring into Nick's eyes I nodded slowly, a smile on my face.

As he pushed against my tight pussy he groaned. He went careful at first slowly opening me up so that I could take his thick cock inside me. I felt the tip of his cock penetrate me, stretching my lips wider than they had ever been before. As he met my hymen he looked at me once more, leaned down and kissed me. Then he looked at me in the eyes, holding my hands, I nodded and closed my eyes, readying myself for the pain I knew was about to come. As he pushed through I whimpered in pain with my eyes closed shut and he lay still.

As the pain subsided, I opened my eyes and whispered, "I love you" I reached up to brush the sweat out of Nick's face and started moving against him. He pushed into me, slowly establishing a rhythm. I couldn't take all of him, he filled me up completely and I bit my lip and started gasping in pleasure. My pussy lips were spread wide apart, wrapping tightly around the shaft of his dick. I closed my eyes tightly, feeling my pussy being stretched to the max, my muscles trying to compensate around it.

He moved his hands to my shoulders. I opened my eyes and looked into his with total trust. Nick smiled at me, leaning his head down and lightly kissing me on the lips. With that Nick slowly started gyrating his hips into me. I moaned loudly, basking in the feeling, as we both started moving at the same time thrusting into each other. It wasn't long until I felt the warmth start building in my pussy again, I knew I was going to orgasm soon.

I returned the kiss and smiled at him, "I love you Nick." I moaned lightly, laying my head back on my pillow. My pussy felt so full, his fat dick touching every part of the inside of my pussy. It hurt a little, but also tingled, sending me into complete pleasure. As Nick's dick throbbed inside of me, it sent shock waves through my entire body. I lifted my head up and looked into his eyes. "Oh my god Nick, your dick is really filling me up," I whispered.

Nick grunted in response, thrusting in ten times harder than before. He leaned up, pulling my knees up and throwing my legs over his shoulders. I moaned louder, my breathing increased as Nick slammed into my pussy, balls deep each time.

I knew he wasn't going to be able to last very long in my tight pussy. My moans was getting louder and more frequent as I moved my hips faster. "Oh fuck Nick, this is better than I ever imagined," I moaned. "Oh Nick, I think I'm gonna cum," pushing myself up and staying there with his dick buried inside of me, grinding my hips and pussy against him.

He squeezed my breasts, trying to drive his hips into me further, his dick growing inside of me. "Oh fuck Nysa, I'm gonna cum too," he groaned, feeling his cum boiling up.

I kissed his neck, and whispered in his ear, "do it Nick, I want to feel you cum inside of me."

That was all it took for Nick, he groaned loudly as his dick swelled inside of me, "Oh God Nysa." I felt his dick growing in me. Then I felt the first rope of cum squirt inside me.

The feeling of my brother sending his sperm deep inside me was enough to make my orgasm last longer than ever before. I think my heart stopped for a second, it felt so good. I gyrated my hips against him, as his dick shot rope after rope of thick cum, moaning loudly. "oh god Nick, I'm cumming too. Fuck I can feel you cumming inside of me."

I could feel his fluids spreading within me and attempting to escape around his invading shaft. He moved slightly, causing us both to take in a hasty breath of air. He let go of my legs as I reached up and grabbed Nick's shoulders, pulling him down to me, wrapping my arms around him. We laid like that as both of us came down from our orgasm high. I could feel Nick's heart racing against my chest and knew he could feel mine as well. No words were exchanged, as we just held on to each other. We laid there in the afterglow for what seemed like an eternity before I felt him grow soft inside me. He rolled off to the side, as I laid my head on his chest, his arm wrapped around me.

Nick finally spoke, whispering to me, "Nysa, I...What if you get...?" Letting his words trail off.

"Pregnant?" I asked. He looked over into my eyes and nodded. I could see concern in his eyes. "First of all, I would be proud to have your baby Nick. But mom took me to the doctor when I was fifteen and I've been on birth control every since." I kissed his chest, smiling. He relaxed and kissed my head. We pulled the blanket over us, snuggling, warm and blissful in our love for each other. We were both smiling as we closed our eyes and drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

billb1862
billb1862
83 Followers