Will She or Won't She? Pt. 02 - She Did!

Story Info
Wet t-shirt contest? She goes for it. Part 2.
2.1k words
4.71
8.7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cielbleu
cielbleu
23 Followers

Note: it took me a while to decide to continue this story, I thought that the cliffhanger in the first part was a nice ending. But enough requests steadily came in through the comments or private chat that I decided to continue after all. So you really need to read part one to fully enjoy part two. And if you do enjoy it, please vote, especially for part one. If there's as much enthusiasm, I will start on a part three.

____________

The MC guy led Nathalie by the hand to some room behind the stage, where apparently the contestants were changing into the t-shirts provided by the club. Some of the girls were already coming back out, giggling and screaming, tits bouncing under the thin white cotton of the cheap shirts. They seemed to be all in their very early twenties, a college-age crowd.

You could tell that some of the girls had been through this before. Some had modified the t-shirts by cutting away the bottom end, making them into crop tops. Some had tied them in a knot in the middle to turn them into more of a bikini top. Some were wearing jeans, some were wearing shorts, a few were wearing short skirts.

Nathalie came back out in turn, the last one to join the group on the stage. She was simply wearing the t-shirt in a normal way, very tight over her beautifully round boobs, hard nipples poking through. Grapefruit size, I think I mentioned that. Florida Ruby Red to be more specific. She was still blushing, and other than the fact that her skirt was nicely short her appearance at first glance looked less racy than that of most of the other girls. I don't think anyone had clued in about what she was or was not wearing under that little black skirt, perhaps some of the lucky guys and girls closer to the front of the stage had noticed as she climbed up.

Then one after the other, the girl's shirts were soaked through with ice-cold water from the pitchers as they screamed and yelled, sticking their chests out, to wild cheering from the room. As they were soaked, they moved in turn to dance closer to the front of the stage, stretching the t-shirts over their tits. One of the girls wearing shorts unzipped her fly and pulled down her shorts to show her panties.

I moved closer to the stage to watch Nathalie dance. She was doing this very gracefully, her arms up and her butt gyrating like the go-go dancers from the sixties. As she was doing this, her back to the stage, the swishing of her skirt would cause her butt cheeks to peek out, one after the other. Some of the guys and girls in the front rows seemed to have clued in that she was pantyless, pointing it out to one another, cheering her on. But I could tell she was still keeping a pretense that her flashing was accidental, if inevitable. Probably more to fool herself than anyone else. Clearly this not quite shameless exposure was turning her on in a major way. Most of the audience probably had not noticed, some definitely did. Certainly those right at the edge of the stage, looking up, could see an occasional flash of pussy or butt.

Nathalie turned around to face the audience, pulling the hem of the t-shirt down to stretch it against her breasts. They were bouncing around very nicely with the beat of the music. She had a dreamlike stare in her half-closed eyes, and still had that cute shy smile on her lips, her face flushed with excitement. All the t-shirts were completely transparent already. Another girl who was wearing jeans opened her fly and folded the front edges down to display her white panties, also wet and transparent, showing the outline of her dark bush. A blonde girl wearing a red miniskirt lifted her hem at the left hip, then the right, showing a cute matching bikini bottom with ribbon ties. She was quite pretty with a round face and a wide smile, and looked slightly older than most, perhaps in her late twenties. I found her more graceful than all the other contestants, except for my Nathalie, who with all of her thirty-nine years was for me the sexiest of the lot, with her shoulder length brown hair, smooth thighs leading up to full round hips, a sexy shade of red in her lipstick, sparkling brown eyes -- and those tits! Happily bouncing, hard nipples pointing straight through that transparent shirt.

The girls each had their turn towards the front of the stage, then went back behind after their dance. The MC asked everyone to cheer the contestants, which we dutifully all did, and then they started to come back out one at a time for a second dance.

When Nathalie came back out, I noticed that her skirt seemed to be shorter. She had probably rolled up the waistband over itself a little, taking about two inches off. This was another trick from her teasing youth she had told me about, she and her friends would do this to their school uniform skirts when they left the school grounds. Now it was higher than mid thigh, and perilously close to baring her pussy.

A few of the girls were taking off their shirts, or ripping them apart. Nathalie just playfully pulled hers up over her breasts briefly, to wild cheers from the crowd, then pulled it down tight again to stretch it. As she danced, the swaying of her skirt made it a slightly more obvious she might be bare under it, but she didn't overdo it. Whatever flashes might happen were mere accidents, no evil intentions here. Any absence of underwear purely coincidental, the modern woman has so many other things on her mind already.

Some of the girls were being eliminated. It seems that keeping on your jeans or dancing like a log was not appreciated by the MCs. Of those that were left, most had removed the t-shirts or torn them up and were now in their panties or bikini bottoms. While she was comparatively overdressed, Nathalie's enthusiastic dancing seemed to win approval. The same could have been said of the red-skirted blonde, who definitely had caught on to Nathalie's little secret and was grinning and clapping her hands as Nathalie danced. Age and experience had taught them both that sometimes, less nudity is more exciting. I'm sure Mies van der Rohe agrees with us.

A new song started, "Come on Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners, which I knew to be a favourite of Nathalie's. The red-skirted blonde climbed on one of the loudspeakers, to wild applause. She lifted up the front of her t-shirt to tuck it behind her neck, her pretty and perky tits pointing proudly up. Nathalie turned to face her and cheer her on as she danced on the speaker. The blonde girl took Nathalie's hand as she danced, and seemed to be coaxing her to come up and join her. She eventually did, being pulled up by one hand while trying to keep her ass somewhat covered by holding down her skirt with the other. Nathalie now started to dance with the blonde girl, arms around her neck, back to the crowd. By now those in the front row had a direct view up Nathalie's skirt. The blonde girl had her hands on Nathalie's ass and was playfully trying to tug up the back of her skirt, and Nathalie quickly took one of her hands back down to hold it. Laughing, the blonde girl then lifted the front of Nathalie's t-shirt behind her neck, like her own, and drew her in for a deep kiss, their breasts squeezed against one another's. By now the cheering from the crowd was deafening.

The blonde girl then spun Nathalie around so that she faced the crowd, and gave a long lick to the back of her neck while playing with her nipples. Nathalie's eyes were closed with, her mouth half open. She was turned on beyond her imagination and mine. Then the blonde girl quickly dropped a hand to lift the front of Nathalie's skirt, fully exposing the brown thatch of her pussy to the whole room (wild cheers and applause from all.) Nathalie didn't open her eyes, and after a few seconds more than absolutely necessary, spun around to kiss the blonde girl again. The girl put her leg between Nathalie's thighs and pulled her towards herself, grabbing her butt cheeks under the skirt. Nathalie started to move her hips up and down, rubbing her pussy over the blonde girl's thigh. Their legs were slick with liquid, from all the water or whatever else.

While still kissing the other girl deeply, Nathalie's left hand went down to the blonde girl's hip and lifted the hem of her red skirt. She twined her finger around the bikini tie, then slowly started to pull on it. The blonde girl was loving it. She pulled on the tie on her other side, and Nathalie spun her around while still holding her end of the bikini bottoms, taking them off from under the other girl's skirt. Nathalie twirled the blonde's bikini in the air over their heads, the other girl laughing as she tried to catch it. Both were on their tiptoes, butts and pussies peeking out from under the skirts. Nathalie turned towards the room and tossed the bikini into the crowd, surprising the blonde who didn't see to mind and reacted by shrieking happily, lifting her own skirt and spinning around, as the song ended. The audience and the MCs loved it. It was clear to anyone than they were the only serious contenders for the prize.

Last round. There were fewer girls left, but most just wiggled and danced and pulled off their t-shirts right away, or stripped altogether. While that's always nice and appreciated, I thought it lacked a little bit of showmanship. Every girl was warmly cheered on, but when the blonde with the red skirt came back out, waving to the crowd, the cheers were much louder in anticipation of some more spectacular performance. But she paused, turned back behind the stage and then came back dragging Nathalie by the hand. Everyone went wild. The music was a bluesy rock, so they started dancing together hand in hand, the blonde leading, with great moves where she would spin Nathalie on herself, causing the skirt to twirl up to her waist, then dipping her backwards while holding on to her tits under the lifted t-shirt with one arm, her other hand lifting Nathalie's over their heads, Nathalie doing a few high kicks at the end of the move. After two or three minutes, another song started. They pulled off each other's t-shirts and threw them away, then climbed back on the speaker.

Nathalie resumed her go-go style dancing, imitated by the blonde, both with their arms high in the air, back to the crowd. There's something extraordinary in the sight of the naked back and shoulders of a girl wearing a short skirt and shoes that cannot be fully explained, so I won't try. They were in sync with each other, it was great to see both skirts swinging left and right, baring the ass cheeks each time. Then the blonde girl spun towards the crowd, knees together, and started crouching down and spreading her legs, revealing a beautiful little muff, carpets matching the drapes. Nathalie seemed to hesitate to do the same, but eventually she did. As she spread her knees, you could see that her pussy lips were swollen, hard nub of her clit peeking out, her muff glistening with beads of liquid, her eyes closed again while she grinned to the cheering crowd.

The blonde then unsnapped the clasp of her skirt and pulled it off altogether, waving it above her head. Nathalie had turned her back to us again, her skirt pulled back down, but her left shoulder and arm were rapidly moving as her hand was at her front. She was fingering herself in front of the whole room! Okay, we couldn't actually see it, but it was wild! After a few seconds her whole body started shaking as she orgasmed, then the song ended and they both stepped down, hugging each other and kissing again.

In the end it was a tie. The MC told them they could split the hundred dollar prize. Some of the other contestants were pouting but most were cheering Nathalie and the blonde. Then they all went backstage again to change. I went back to our table at the back to wait for her, my cock still hard since the beginning of the whole ordeal. I had a feeling that the rest of the night would hold a few more surprises...

cielbleu
cielbleu
23 Followers