Will There be Seconds Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was lots of kissing, in fact there was hardly any time when I didn't have lips squirming against or sucking on mine or a tongue in my mouth. A lot of the time I had two and sometimes three mouths kissing me on my face, lips and breasts. It was odd really that given I was naked with four equally bare, erect men that kissing was so popular and, to me at least so intimate and erotic.

But, of course, it was accompanied by other things. My breasts were as good as continuously being cupped, squeezed, pushed together, sucked, kissed and licked with the nipples being pinched, pulled and chewed. Hands, often two at a time were probing between my legs, running along my soaked lips, rubbing my clit and caressing my thighs and buttocks.

And of course, the forty available fingers were all over me particularly between my legs that someone had pulled open. Some found my clit, eased it from its hood and pinched and rubbed it while some slid past my lips and into me as others ran along the crease in my buttocks and found my anal hole that they stimulated but did not enter.

I played my part. There was hardly a moment when I was not holding two cocks and at one moment I was holding two in each hand so that they were pressed together. At other times I had the lovely hard dicks pressed against my legs, thighs, stomach and bum. It really was heady stuff indeed.

It was a combination of all that was going on that induced my first orgasm. Bill was still behind me and I was leaning back against him with his arms around me and that big, juicy cock of his nestling into the crease of my bottom. Ken was kneeling in front of me, his arms around my hips, his hands gripping my buttocks, maybe touching Bill, and licking my clit. The other guys were licking my tits and sucking my nipples as I kissed both of them. I almost fainted with the intensity and without doubt I would have collapsed had Bill not been supporting me.

I think that they could all tell that I was about to climax because they made appreciative noises and comforted me as I gripped two cocks and my body shuddered with a series of convulsions.

"Ok Jay?" Ken asked, sounding worried as Lee kissed me and Colin and Bill stroked and caressed me.

"Oh my god yes, I'm fine."

They held and comforted me as the trembling and shudders slowly subsided.

"Why don't you lay down Jay?" one of them suggested as they all helped me walk shakily to the bed and climb onto it. It didn't take long for me to return to normal and for the five of us to resume what we were here for but this time I was lying down and they were grouped around me lying and kneeling.

The fondling caressing and action generally became more serious and in fairly quick succession I had Ken, Lee and Bill's cocks in my mouth and Lee's between my breasts that I pushed together for him as he titty fucked me. At the same time I had hands, fingers and mouths on my clit and lips and in me. I managed to look down my body and saw that two of them, though I wasn't sure which two, were both finger fucking me as I sucked a cock and as the other sucked and licked my tits. Inevitably, I guess this brought on my second orgasm after which Lee, I later learned had won the draw, fucked me. He was clearly nervous and came very quickly only to be followed almost immediately by Ken who took longer using deep, slow thrusts that helped my orgasmic sensations return and I came again in time with him.

I now had two loads of cum in me and I knew I needed to clean up a bit so I excused myself and went to the bathroom where I douched myself removing as much of the cum as I could then sprayed myself with vagina deodorant.

Smiling and thinking, 'two down just six to go,' I returned to the bedroom and laid on the bed.

"Everything ok Jay?" Bill asked.

"Yes all's fine," I replied noting that he had half lost his erection which I recalled had happened several times during the previous sessions.

Looking at the others I saw that Colin was also losing it so I reached out for both of them and fondled their balls and stroked them back to full erections.

The four men knelt and laid around me stroking, caressing and kissing all over my body and for the next god's know how long there was no part of me that wasn't being stimulated and aroused; it was amazing. I must admit that due to the intensity of the feelings I was getting I didn't give them the attention I had when it was just the three of us, but that simply was not possible with four of them. That said, there was hardly a moment when I wasn't stroking or sucking cock, sometimes two, or having one or two pressed against me or between my legs or in the crease of my bottom.

To be fair after Lee and Ken had fucked me they played more of a watching part for a while, probably feeling a little embarrassed lying on the bed as good as flaccid while Colin and especially Bill sported their full erections.

"Ok for a spit roast?" Bill asked completely out of the blue.

"Why not, be my guests," I grinned adding. "Who's doing what."

"Any preference Jay," Colin asked as he licked and sucked my nipples.

"Well with all due respect Colin, Bill does have something special doesn't he?"

He laughed. "Yes I see what you mean."

"Doggy ok with you Jay?" Bill asked, pulling me up until I was on all yours.

"Mmmm yes," I replied.

Colin moved so that he was kneeling in front of me, his nicely shaped, uncut cock hovering near to my face.

At the same time I felt Bill grasping my hip with one hand as with the other he rubbed his gorgeously thick cock along my lips wetting it with my juices. I felt him easing it into me, the head opening me up almost about as far as I could go. That stretching of my labia gave me a strange but stimulating range of feelings with what I had found to be with him last time a unique combination of pain and delight. That changed a little with the pain going away as the bulbous head was eased deeper inside me.

With my eyes closed, I grunted a few times then moaned with pleasure as Bill's sensational cock filled me almost to overflowing. Once up me as far as he could go he considerately stayed still reminding me what I was also supposed to be doing. I opened my eyes and nearly grinned when I saw a pair of balls and a cock just a few inches from my face. I cupped the scrotum in one hand and gently squeezing it I ran my tongue over the wrinkled sac sucking first one ball, then the other then both into my mouth.

"Oh fuck yes," Colin groaned gripping my hair and pulling on it, fortunately not too strongly as that could well knock my glasses off.

I continued sucking his balls for a short while as Bill started moving inside me. I licked Colin's average length dick and then took that in my mouth and started sucking him.

"Jesus I can't stand this," I heard Lee say as out of the corner of my eyes I saw him sliding across the bed towards me. "Look at her tits hanging down," he went on wriggling his way under me and reaching up he grasped my breast and started sucking it. "Come on Ken there's one tit left."

It really was a sensational feeling both physically and emotionally being made love to by four guys at once.

Colin, obviously very aroused by what had gone on previously starting fucking my face quite quickly. I was surprised and at first couldn't work out where it came from, when a hand slid past my chin and cupped Colin's balls. I saw that it was Ken's and watched him squeeze and fondle his friend making me wonder what they had got up to before.

Bill was now fucking me deep and rhythmically as I guessed, though could not dwell on thinking about it, that he was nearing ejaculating as, I knew for I could feel through my lips and tongue that Colin was.

I was now almost permanently climaxing. The combination of everything was getting to me so much that several times I thought that the sexual ecstasy might become so intense that I would pass out, but somehow I didn't. However, with so much stimulus being provided in so many places, with Bill and Colin slowly fucking me at both ends of my body, both my nipples being sucked by different mouths, seeing Lee' hand fondling Colin's balls ands cock and with hands all over me, I lost all sense of who was doing what to me and what might happen next.

I vaguely felt Bill explode inside me and then nearly choked as Colin filled my mouth with cum, but then I collapsed onto the bed. Then my real orgasm exploded. I was shaking and shuddering as a series of convulsions consumed me. They guys were wonderful in the way they consoled and comforted me with gentle caresses and soft kisses.

"My god Jay, that was fantastic," Colin said as I had no alternative other than to swallow his cum.

The rest of the afternoon and early evening became a blur. A wonderful, dream-like blur that was merely sexual pleasure. I couldn't guess how many times I was fucked and how many times I sucked a cock or licked a scrotum. Equally I had no idea how many times my pussy was licked, my clit was rubbed or my anus was visited by a cock pressed into the crease or a finger probed inside it. There hardly seemed to be a time when I was not holding and stroking a cock or having one or two pressed against me somewhere. I was as good as being kissed continuously. I was spit roasted several more times but not always to ejaculation and a couple of times I came near to having two cocks in my pussy.

Not that I would probably have noticed but there seemed to be little 'play' between the guys as there had between Bill and Ken previously.

Unlike porn movies there wasn't a grand finale. I didn't lie on the floor as they stood round me masturbating and shooting their spunk onto me. In fact not once did any of them cum on me at all which, in retrospect, I found surprising.

Colin and Lee showered first and slipped away, thanking me very much and emphasising their availability if there was another session and Bill and Ken stayed for us to have dinner together. As I was staying the night I had a long bath as we waited the forty minutes for room service to bring our steaks. They both showered and got dressed and with me in the white, towelling robe provided by the hotel we finished off the champagne and white wine that we had started earlier.

"How do you feel Jay?" Bill asked.

"Absolutely knackered."

"Are you sore?"

"Yes and my breasts feel bruised, it's as if I have run a marathon," I smiled.

"Was it worth it?" Ken asked.

"Oh yes."

"Would you do it again?"

"Not sure, maybe once is enough, I was sort of in a daze a lot of the time."

"What about just the three of us, has it put you off that?"

"No, not at all."

"So are we on again?" Bill asked.

"Well not tonight chaps," I said just as the bell rang and our meal arrived.

The end.


12