Will You Call Me Patty Ch. 03

Story Info
Mama and Patty.
7.5k words
4.58
24k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 of a mom-son story. This is a "Parallel Universe" to the Babydoll series. In this one Patty, the mom, is the focus. She's been through a hell of a lot. Jimmy, the son, just wants to get her life back on track. It doesn't take them long to figure out that they can help one another. Mama needs it and the boy's got it and is more than willing to give it. If you haven't read Chapters One and Two, you should.

At this point, they have consummated a sexual relationship. Mama (Patty) let loose and now she's had some second thoughts and so she seems to be attempting to retreat. Jim, no longer a virgin, is infatuated with the mother/woman he's been introduced to. She's totally different than the woman he's known. Now we carry forward with this tug of war of human nature...

---------------------------

Wonderstruck, that's how I would describe my condition. I was lying in my bed, still tingling all over. The cool air from the air conditioner made the goosebumps arise on my body after a long, hot shower. I couldn't get my sexy mother off my mind. I so wanted to fuck the days away, itchy in a constant state of arousal. I massaged my cock a little, but jacking off certainly wasn't going to help after the real thing. I was pent up to the point of feeling a bit wrecked because I didn't feel like I could take the edge off anymore. I was hooked. At the same time, I didn't want to be too aggressive. I was in no man's land wondering if this would continue. If it didn't, then what would I do? In my heart, I knew this wasn't going to last, but I wanted more than what I'd gotten.

As a young man, I had very little patience. I wanted it all. I needed our mother-son relationship, but I also wanted to be with her intimately. It felt so good -- like heaven. I knew one thing, if Mama wanted to be Patty, then I was going to let her be Patty. Hell, that made it even more exciting. I think pretending made her more comfortable about the whole thing. Otherwise, she might lose her mind, which she had done when Joe left. I liked the thought of my hot Mama pretending to be someone else, especially wanting to be her younger version. It was kinky without actually admitting it.

I practically exercised with my mother every day, when we had the chance, but with my job, there were days when she was left on her own. The thing is that she was now devoted to the routine and to a greater extent than even a young guy like myself would be. We had moved on to using these padded mats, which she had purchased, on the cement around the swimming pool. On the mats, we found ourselves committed to a daily stretching regimen. I had found myself becoming more limber over the past several months, even though I was already in pretty good shape. My mother called it "Yoga." I don't know if it was truly yoga, but I let her lead the way

.

Generally, after a good 15 minutes of stretching, we'd do some jumping jacks, pushups, sit ups, squats, and lunges and then we'd go on a run around the neighborhood. When we had started out, we just ran around the small swimming pool in the backyard; but now that we were running a few miles, it was much better to run around the perimeter of our neighborhood than to keep running a hundred feet around the swimming pool a hundred times.

Mentally, I know it sounds weird, but these workouts had become an integral part of our lives. I'd much rather have worked out with her than guys I went to school with. Mama and I chatted while we exercised and we had developed a special bond. We found ourselves always hanging out, confiding a lot to one another. It was an adult thing and I enjoyed the maturity of it all.

Physically, I took note of Mama. She had continued to wear modest apparel, but her body certainly better displayed what she did wear. Each and every time we exercised, we would find ourselves sweating profusely. My mother's serious determination and feminine attributes displayed her beauty in a way that stirred my mind. At times, I found myself staring at her intently with my desire. She would catch my gazes and I could tell she was wondering what I was thinking.

The backyard and the swimming pool had become our special place. This is where we had bonded in a way that two people never really should. After everything we had shared, it was clear that we had more than just a normal mother-son relationship, we were soul mates. She was my mother and my best friend and I was the same for her. I got a sense though that she still thought of me as more of a boy than a man. I couldn't really put my finger on what had taken us to that forbidden place, but I certainly wanted to figure it all out. 'What could I do to flip that switch?'... To control that 'switch.'

After we had cruised the neighborhood with our run, we made it back to the house around 9:30am. We were back at the mats doing our post-run stretch when an idea sparked in my head. "Mom, it's Saturday. You don't have any plans this evening do ya?" I asked knowing she didn't.

"I'm not doing anything... just gonna get some rest this weekend and get ready for the work week," she let me know matter of factly.

" I was thinking, maybe we can go somewhere for dinner tonight... go somewhere nice... have a good time," I was confident when I started the proposal but stammered the ending as I tried to read her.

"Like a date?" she sighed as she questioned my words that were sinking in. She had an idea about the implications and what was coming from my heart. I truly loved her in every way. Her happiness truly made me happy. I wanted to be what made her happy.

"I just thought you'd like to go out and enjoy an evening. You haven't been anywhere in a while. We could go somewhere nice; your choice."

"Thank you, honey. You're so sweet," she replied softly, as she adoringly stared in my eyes, "...but I don't know..." she trailed off.

"Why not?" I shook my head feeling rejected.

"You just don't understand Jimmy. Why would a handsome young man like yourself want to take me out to dinner?"

"Because you deserve to enjoy things." I cajoled, "Look at how you have transformed yourself over the past few months. You've gotten in shape and completely changed your attitude. You should enjoy life. You said we had Summer. Let's go have dinner?.... Pleeeeeeze?"

Something sparked in her eyes, I believe because of my insistence, as they suddenly shifted to a glow of understanding. "You're really wanting to take me out to dinner?" she asked, with an unmistakable expression of pleasure. The look in her glowing eyes and the tone in her voice confirmed the acceptance of my proposition.

"Of course I want to. It will be fun." I genuinely retorted at her ultimate approval.

Effervescence exuded her spirit. "If we are going out..." she beamed, "I need you to get the yard done, ok." I nodded affirmatively in reply.

She then continued, "I want you to wear something nice. I'll make some reservations. You'll drive my car."

"Will you pick out what you want me to wear," continuing to double down, knowing how happy it would make her. She was the one who had bought all of my clothes anyway.

"Of course honey," she moved towards me as I accepted her hug and a big kiss on the cheek.

"You've gotta get the grass mowed ok?" she nodded at me in a manner that meant that she was nicely demanding it. I nodded back in agreement. "... and do the weedeater too. I want it to look nice. It's been a couple of weeks." I smiled and nodded back in affirmation without saying anything. She knew I didn't particularly care for yard work.

"Well, I'll need to go shopping. I don't think I have anything nice that really fits." She smiled, "Well, I've gotta go get a shower. You get the yard done, ok?. I'll be gone a while." I enjoyed the thought of her looking at this as a special occasion that she needed a new outfit for.

I was a little past 9:30am when I went upstairs to my room and chilled a bit after the workout. A little after 10am, I summoned up the motivation I needed to get a move on to get the yard work done. I needed to run to the store to get some gasoline for the mower, so it was a little before 11am when I got started. At a minimum, it was a 2 hour job and with detailing it would be 3 hours. With breaks, it could take 4 hours on a hot and sultry day like this.

I started with the front lawn, which took the usual hour to get done. I was sweating buckets with the temperature already being in the uppers 80s and very humid.

After a 30 minute break to cool down and rehydrate, I started on the backyard. I had stripped off my sweat soaked t-shirt and was pushing the mower in only my old pair of carpenter jean cutoffs. Even with my belt, they kept slipping down because of the sweat and I had to keep pulling them up every now and then. On a hot day like this, I wasn't wearing any underwear.

Past high noon, the day was even warmer, and without a shirt, the sweat rolled down my chest, soaking my shorts causing them to cling to the steamy confines. This chore was all about pleasing my mom and thinking about everything that was my mom kept my groin stimulated.

'Mmmmm,' I thought to myself about the lovely Patty. She would work out so hard and so seriously, which made her sweat profusely, but that determination made her all the more appealing. The results of exercising made her so happy and her happiness made her all the more attractive. Getting fit had brought back her youthful zeal and I hadn't seen that since I was a kid.

Thinking about my mother's looks flashed to a more inappropriate scenario. She had looked even better when she was sucking my cock and I couldn't get fucking her off my brain. 'Oops,' I thought as I now had worked myself up into the frenzy of an erection, which was tenting my shorts out here in the open. I really needed to chill.

I tried to refocus on the task at hand, pushing a lawnmower in 90+ degree heat. An hour later, I finished the backyard and took another 30 minute cool down break. It was a little after 2pm when I retrieved the weedeater and the grassblower. Once again I started with the front yard and then moved on to the backyard. After an hour I was finally done. I went to put up the equipment in the garage and noted that Mama was now back home, so she must have been inside.

When I entered, my mother was standing at the kitchen sink. She turned to look at my sweat dripping body as she walked up and put a hand to my chest, "You look like you are burning up?"

I whewed, "Yeah, It's probably about 95 degrees out there right now."

"She went to the cabinet and got a glass, went to the fridge and retrieved some ice and then lemonade. She poured it and reached out handing it to me, "Here, drink this and then go cool down in the pool."

"Will you join me?" I asked with the hope she would.

"I gotta get some things done if we are going out tonight."

"I just thought..." I coaxed.

"I know." She nodded, understanding at what I was getting at.

"Have you decided where we are going to dinner?" I asked.

She smiled, "I've been thinking about it. I'll let you know here in a bit. I need to make some reservations."

"What time are we going?" I chugged the chilly drink down and reached into the fridge to refill the glass.

"I was thinking we'd leave here around 7, but it depends on the reservation," she had passed by and was headed out of the kitchen and on about her business.

I didn't even change. I just went and jumped in the pool as-is -- minus my shoes. I sunk down and stayed in the water for what seemed like forever, enjoying the 80-degree water. It certainly was refreshing. I kept daydreaming about what the night would be like.

It was now well past 4pm when the door opened and my mother walked out in this pretty white robe, before walking over to her favorite chaise lounge and dispensing of it to reveal an ohhhh so sexy, one-piece, white bathing suit I'd never seen her in before.

"Wow," I declared as she sashayed towards me carrying her towel. This wasn't a normal one-piece swimsuit. It was cut high on the hips and plunged at the cleavage, while tightly hugging her every curve.

"Whatta ya think?" she smiled.

"Very nice," I emphasized while contorting a mischievous grin. Continually, since she had dedicated herself to exercising, her body had become more youthful and this suit displayed all that. She looked so much younger and she exuded so much more energy and confidence.

"I bought it at this little Boutique Downtown. None of my bathing suits fit."

"You did buy a dress?" I wondered aloud.

"Yeah," she nodded in an 'of course' manner.

I smiled and asked, "What's it look like?" in curiosity.

"You'll see in a little bit," she quipped as she sat down, on her towel on the sizzling pavement, at the edge of the pool with her feet in the water halfway to her knees. We made a little small talk about the yard and her shopping experience that afternoon.

I had cooled off in the perfectly temperate water. Only my head and shoulders remained above the surface at the shallow end of the pool. I splashed some water towards her and asked, "You coming in?"

She nodded yes and slowly lowered herself in. She looked so girlish as she swam to the deep end. We were laughing and kidding one another in a light-hearted fashion. When she had made it back over towards me, at the shallow end, she stood up out of the water and looked down at her swimsuit. "Damn!" She fussed. We caught one another's eyes as she chuckled, "Oops."

I just smirked back at her predicament. The wet material was virtually translucent. I was totally speechless with my growing edginess causing goosebumps to form. Mom crossed her arms in an effort to conceal her charms, but all this did was further pronounce her chest and make her boobs look even larger. After a little self-awareness, she must have decided 'fuck it' because she visibly relaxed. It wasn't like there was anything she could do about it. Her well-defined areolas showed clearly through her top and the patch of light brown pubic hair could be seen under the waterline through the sheer fabric.

'Was this deliberate?' My heart was racing thinking about the possibilities. Without thought, I found myself reaching out and rolling my hand from her waist up to her breast. The water suddenly felt a bit cooler, as my cock rose to the waistband inside the clinging denim of my cut-offs. "Wow," I sighed. This suit was special the way it clung to her curvaceousness. She looked so totally hot, I couldn't control my obsession with her.

"Jimmy," she chided, "you shouldn't be... you know... touching me out here," she paused, "like this. Your sisters could come home."

"Uhhh... yeah, I know Mama. I just. It's just you're... you're so amazing," I kissed her cheek again, while reluctantly pulling my hand away, "Damnnnn," my turn to fuss, "It's just... you look so hot... You'd look better with it off," I thought out loud. "You just look so sexy."

'Uhhhh,' she gasped, "I'm flattered, but I'm sorry I'm encouraging you with all of this."

"Whatta ya mean?" trying to understand.

"It's just... I'm confused by the last couple days," she inhaled. "You are my boy and we've crossed a line and I'm worried."

"About what?" I resisted.

"That I've ruined things." she stared deeply in my eyes seeking solace.

"Mama, I love you more than ever," I insisted, trying to convince her.

She pouted, "You promise,"

"Cross my heart," I crossed my heart and stepped in to hug her voluptuous body. In her soppy sheerness, she felt almost naked, almost. Wrapping my arms around her waist, with my cutoffs sagging, my swollen protuberance lurched until the cockhead escaped and nestled into the softness of my Mama's belly. Once again I found myself in heaven.

"Oh, Jimmy" she swooned as I leaned to kiss the lobe of her ear.

"I so want to do it again," I crooned to her ear. She sank, causing my cutoffs to fall, exposing my stiff cock fully, as it burrowed further into her lovely belly.

"Oh Jimmy, we can't." She pushed away, "We can't." She headed up and out of the pool. Her exposed and visible backside was fully on display as she grabbed her towel, not even really drying herself, not looking back while fleeing inside the house. It seemed like this event lasted forever, but it really had only lasted about twenty minutes.

I slunk back down in the water, knowing I'd blown it, which frustrated me to no end. I figured there would be no dinner date tonight. I swam several laps, before deciding to get out of the pool. I headed over and lounged in the shade under the deck while sulking and ruminating in misery thinking about my ruined day.

My mother was right. What if my sisters had walked up and caught us. Sure they were gone most of the time, but you never knew when they might make an appearance. What if they did see us? I thought about how embarrassing that would be, How would we explain that and make it all go away. You couldn't.

Finally. a little before 6pm, I headed inside through the bottom floor of our house. I made my way through the second floor taking note of how quiet the house was. I knew my mother was still around because I would have heard her car if she had left. My sisters were definitely nowhere to be found.

I started up the steps to my room. Once inside, I closed the door and allowed my cutoffs to fall to the floor, before peeling back the covers of my bed, getting in, and pulling them over the waist of my nude body. With the blinds drawn, the room was somewhat darkened in the early evening. I turned my body to my side and relaxed my head on the pillow.

I half dozed, hardly noticing the doorknob turn and open, before hearing my mother speak, "Jim."

"Yeah," I responded without turning to face her.

"Honey, aren't you going to get ready?" she asked.

'Huh?' I questioned.

"For dinner," she plainly explained.

"I didn't think you wanted to," I was confused as I turned to look her way. Seeing her in her terry cloth robe and hair wrapped in a towel.

"I never said that," she shook her head and answered matter of factly. "Your blue suit is hanging on the closet door with that light blue shirt, and red tie. Your brown wingtips and brown socks will match perfectly."

"OK," I sat up in the bed feeling a bit better.

"Now go get a shower and get cleaned up," she commanded and headed out the door and I presumed back to her room.

A couple of minutes later, I was in the bathroom and stepping in the shower. My mind was a bit perplexed as I lathered up, I wasn't thinking about the pleasure of sex at that moment. I was still thinking about the rejection that happened earlier. It was much like the day before, but this time it was as if I had touched a hot stove. I didn't like the feeling of being burned.

My body was a bit sore from the exertion of the day. I cleaned every crevice, the way I was expected to when I was growing up. Physically I was feeling good. The steamy shower took a good 15 minutes, shaving took just a few, and I made sure I got deodorant and cologne on to smell fresh. I headed back to my room and had the suit on before long. I actually own several suits and enjoy wearing them. I look pretty handsome when formally dressed.

Now ready, I headed downstairs and sat in the living room, awaiting my date's arrival. I hadn't been downstairs but a few minutes, when I heard my mother coming down the steps. What I saw greatly excited me. Mama was freaking gorgeous. Her Summer sundress was bright red, sleek, and the sleeveless top with buttons and spaghetti straps showcased her voluptuous body and enhanced her cleavage.

Her hair was straight but fluffed at her scalp. and parted towards the middle, while being teased into curly locks around her shoulders. I was virtually salivating and knew she had to see it in my eyes. She smiled, "Well, I don't even have to ask if you like the dress?"