Will You Call Me Patty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help it, I was so turned on by it all that my mind sparked and I felt that intense, total ecstasy boil in the core of my sex. Her intuition must have sensed my impending climax as she sank further into me. Moans and breathes in my ear took me over the cliff as I grunted, "I'm gonna...ahhhhh."

Mama ascended, releasing me, as the first shot ripped through and splattered between us. The second shot sent pearly goo all over my belly as my mother's gyrations smeared it in. Finally, she took ahold of the pulsating creature and rubbed the rest of the jelly out.

In the close proximity of the moment, I could feel the friction of the hot jizz from my receding dick. It was then I felt the true intensity of the moment. My mother was my girlfriend, even if she didn't want to admit it. My mother had melted into me throughout the intense session. She was my fuck buddy and we were going to enjoy one hell of a Summer.