Will You? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redinabed
Redinabed
71 Followers

"I think you need a longer t-shirt." Pip surprised herself with the boldness of the comment and the smile on her face.

"Oh this thing," relied Beth with a warm smile, "it was nearest thing to hand when I came to open the door. I always sleep naked." Her eyes lingered on Pip as she slipped into the room and closed the door.

*********************

An hour later Beth lay naked on top of her bed, her toned body covered in a sheen of sweat brought on by the humid heat. She desperately needed to cum but knew there was no way she could do it quietly. She'd never been the restrained sort of person and feeling this fucking horny she knew that her orgasm, when it hit her, would bring the house down. The last thing she wanted to do was scare off the timid beautiful creature sleeping just at the other end of her caravan. It was going to be a long frustrating night....

Pip lay under the sheet, the thin cotton hiding her sweaty nakedness from no one at all. But that wasn't the point, her body was hidden, and for some reason that was important to her. She wiped her finger clean on that days panties and cast them aside. Her mind was wracked with guilt. She'd found herself unable to resist the urge to masturbate, the first time in weeks. Living in the same house as her parents she'd learned to do it quietly, quickly and without any fuss. It was bad enough that she'd had to give in to her bodies demands, but what disturbed her the most was that all she'd been able to think about was Beth's large nipples poking at her t-shirt and the sight of her bum as she'd walked to the bedroom. Eventually tiredness overcame her and she dropped into a deep peaceful sleep, dreams filled with a warm safe cocoon of curly red hair.

************************

Beth was rudely woken by a shaft of bright sunlight spearing through a gap in the curtains. Blinking the sleep from her eyes she slowly swung her legs off the bed. By god she felt horny. Maybe the best way to control the urge was to go for a long hard run. She rummaged in her chest of drawers and came out holding her track day running shorts and a close fitting lycra boob tube. Pausing only to rub in some creamy sun tan lotion Beth climbed into the skimpy athletic gear. She cracked open the bedroom door and took a look at her sleeping guest.

"Beth?" came a quiet question.

"No its's the Loch Ness monster." Beth quipped as she walked down to the bottom of the caravan, socks and trainers in hand as she took a seat opposite a grinning Pip.

Pip lay on her back, her modesty preserved by the thin cotton sheet drawn up to her neck. What she cannot have realised, Beth mused to herself, was how the thin cotton revealed every shape and contour of her young body. Beth tried hard, so very hard, not to stare at the generously sized, clearly very firm breasts riding high on Pip's chest, the faint outline of her nipples suggesting she was equally well blessed in that area too. Why she would want to hide them astonished Beth. She hated the overused cliché, but there was no doubt about it, Pips breasts were magnificent.

"I'm off on a run kiddo, might be gone an hour at least."

Beth finished tying off her laces. She looked up at Pip, a thoughtful frown on her face. "Listen, I know its none of my business but," she paused as she though about how to phrase the next part, "but seeing as how the accommodation next door is a bit more lively than you'd like, how about you move in here for the rest of the week? Couch is all yours if you want it."

Pip looked a little uncertain as she mulled the idea over. "Thank you, it's a kind offer, but I really need to check what's going on with them first," she inclined her head in the general direction of the other caravan. "I'll let you know when you get back."

Her voice trailed off as Beth reached behind her head and used a scrunchy band to tie her curly red locks into a pony tail. For several seconds Pip was lost in silence until with a start she realised Beth was looking at her quizzically.

"I'm sorry Pip blushed "when you were reaching up, your tummy muscles, they...they really stood out."

"Better get used to seeing them if you're staying here" Beth chuckled "they seem to go wherever I do. Laters!"

Beth left the caravan, leaving Pip alone with her thoughts. Silently she cursed herself for staring so brazenly at Beth's abs, what could she have been thinking?? As tempted as she was to take Beth up on her offer to stay here, she couldn't afford to if she kept embarrassing herself like that.

****************************

Sometime later Beth pulled up outside her caravan, her breathing heavy but controlled after what had been a damn hard run. She'd covered twice her normal distance at a pretty hard pace all the way. After the first two miles the urge to slip into the woods and masturbate had pretty much subsided. A good thing too, given that it was the height of the tourist season and anyone could have stumbled across her. But her body was sated now, not sexually, but after the relentless workout and the endorphin release she was in that post exercise harmonious zone.

She opened the door and walked into the carvan, wondering if her guest was still there.

"Hi." came a shy greeting. Pip was sitting down her end of the caravan, a few packed bags surrounding her.

"Let me guess, no room at the inn?" Beth's easygoing smile went some way to putting a nervous Pip at ease.

Pip sighed, "No. Turns out the two lads should have gone home yesterday when their caravan hire ran out. So the girls invited them to spend the rest of the week there." Pip looked pretty forlorn, sitting there on Beth's couch, her holiday gear neatly stowed in a couple of bags.

She continued in a tired voice, almost as if she was resigned to facing whatever hardships life threw at her. "I appreciate the offer of the couch, I really do, but maybe it would be best if you just gave me a lift to the station."

Beth felt her heart go out to this innocent young thing. "Sweetie, no. You're staying on this damn couch and that's an order!" She walked over and knelt in front of Pip, taking the young girls hands I her own, "You deserve a holiday, and I'm not going to stand by while those two deny it to you. You can spend the week here with me."

Pip's expression showed she was unconvinced, Beth squeezed her hands reassuringly. "Honey, this couch is empty, you may as well make use of it, and besides, I'm stuck here all on my own, it will be fun to have someone to share my holiday with. We can go do all the touristy things together, chill out and just have a good time. Look, give it a day or two, and if you're still unsure I'll drop you off at the station. How's that sound?"

Pip's sad face slowly turned into a sheepish smile.

"Yeah ok I'd like that...ooof!!" A happy Beth pulled her into a warm hug.

As she shared another close embrace with her red haired friend Pip felt all her doubts and fears slowly melt away. There was no doubt about it, Beth's company was good for her, maybe this holiday wouldn't be so bad after all.

Beth slowly peeled herself away from Pip. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! I was all sweaty and now." She grinned like a Cheshire cat as her eyes took in the front of Pip's T-shirt, dappled now with patches of sweat. Pip joined in the laughter.

"Wow, I think I need to get changed. Don't want to go around smelling of your mankey sweat," she pulled a comedy face as she held her nose. "Luckily I've got more t-shirts in my bag."

"Hey that's good honest sweat that is, won't hurt you!" Beth sniffed the air, "But I think I'll take a shower anyway. Make yourself at home. We eat at about 6 but there's no need to dress for dinner." quipped Beth as she went into the bathroom.

Pip chuckled to herself as she started unpacking, the sound of running water accompanied by quiet singing coming from the bathroom.

The next few days passed by in an uneventful manner. Pip seemed quite content to lounge around the caravan, reading books and taking it easy. She enjoyed Beth's company. There was no doubt that Beth's easy going confident manner made quite an impression on Pip, prompting her on many levels to re-evaluate so many things about her life. Pip also found her sex drive changing, now she was quietly masturbating every night, quite a change to her usual once or twice a month. And for some reason she seemed to think about Beth quite a lot. Much to her embarrassment there were even a couple of occasions when she'd been engrossed in a book, only to realise that unnoticed to her, she'd stopped reading and was staring at her red haired friend as she went about her day to day activities.

Beth continued her training regime and struggled to keep her libido under control. It was wonderful to have Pip around. She was a genuinely beautiful girl, although she did insist on hiding herself by wearing baggy oversize clothing. Beth, being a practical girl, made sure she got up first every day, just for the opportunity to see Pips sexy body poorly concealed by a cotton sheet. On several occasions she caught Pip staring at her, a dreamy look on her face. She was sure Pip was curious about her, maybe even interested in her. What she wasn't sure of was whether Pip actually realised this.

There were only a couple of days left before Pip would be going home and Beth found herself genuinely saddened by the thought. Should she try to push the issue? Was her heart ready? For someone who always knew exactly what she wanted from life, she now found herself surrounded by uncertainty.

******************

Beth got back from her morning run, and as usual Pip was sitting at the bottom of the caravan. She called a cheery greeting to Beth and dipped her head back into her book. Beth headed into the shower and rinsed the mornings exertions from her. As she climbed from the shower she stood with her back to the full length mirror.

Looking over her shoulder she liked what she saw. Her shoulders and back were healthily toned, just a hint of muscle showing under her pale skin. Her bum cheeks were nicely rounded, just made for caressing and sat on top of her sculpted legs. Her thighs and calves, still pumped from the run, were to her eyes perfectly formed. She loosely wrapped the towel around her and walked out into the caravan.

"Hey, sweetie?"

Pip looked up, her eyes widening at the sight of a still damp Beth with a towel wrapped around her.

"Fancy doing something this afternoon? Make a change from being cooped up in here."

Pip nodded slowly, her gaze never leaving the towel clinging to Beths body. "Errrmm...sure I guess so. Shall I get changed, put something smarter on?"

"No don't, not into a t-shirt anyway." Beth grinned infectiously. "Have you got a bikini, or a swimsuit even?"

"Well, I have yeah, but I've never worn it. Why?"

"After a run like that I like to go for a swim, freshen up. We could go together, swim a few laps and maybe take a good book to read by the poolside." Beth bubbled with enthusiasm, almost bouncing on the balls of her feet with excitement.

"What do you say? Say yes! It's going to be ace!"

Pip closed her eyes for a moment as she thought it through. Poolside. In a swimsuit. Everyone staring at her. Just the sort of scenario she hated. But where had that attitude gotten her? Abandoned by her friends and reliant on the charity of a stranger, that's where. No, she needed to take more control of her life. And besides, she liked Beth, she could well become a new best friend. No, she would seize the moment.

"Ok, lets do it," Pip smiled nervously, probably sounding a lot more confident that she felt.

"Cool!" Beth bounced with excitement, the towel partly unravelled revealing her thigh and naked hip.

Pip averted her gaze, conflicting feelings of both curiosity and embarrassment causing her to blush. Suddenly a damp towel landed square on her head, muffling Beth's voice.

"You've got five minutes to get changed!"

Pip dropped her book and pulled the towel from her head, ready to hurl it back at Beth. She paused in her actions, realising Beth would now be naked to her gaze. Cautiously she timidly peered from behind the towel. All she saw was the bedroom door as it closed behind Beth, causing a curious mixture of both relief and...disappointment.

A short while later Beth emerged from the bedroom wearing her bikini. The dark green colour offset her copper coloured hair perfectly, hair that she now wore loose, hanging down to her shoulders. The top was strapless, something only girls with her modest chest could really get away with. The matching bottoms could only be described with one word, skimpy. The two piece outfit emphasised her toned athletic figure as she confidently crossed the room with a swaggering walk.

Pip caught herself staring and quickly looked away, a faint blush colouring her cheeks.

Beth suppressed a grin as she saw the colour rising to Pip's cheeks and cast an appraising eye over her companions outfit. Pip's bikini was a black two piece suit. The top concealed almost as much of Pip as a sleeveless t-shirt and the matching bottoms probably contained enough material to make two of Beth's outfits. Even so Pips attractive figure was still obvious enough to stir something deep in Beth's loins.

"Wow Pip, you look stunning."

Pip surprised herself. She held a lose fitting shirt in one hand, and rather than snatch it on to hide her body she let it hang loosely from her hand. For the first time ever, she actually felt flattered and found herself smiling at Beth.

"I used to swim a lot, when I was younger"

"Used to? Clearly it suited you, why did you stop?"

"These things came along," Pip cupped her breasts, almost resentfully. "Swimming stopped being fun when I could feel the stares on me. Dirty old men with their filthy thoughts. I'd have men old enough to be my father strike up a conversation with me. No let me correct myself, strike up a conversation with my breasts. It just kinda freaked me out."

"But not just old men, surely there were some nice young men too?" And maybe a few girls thought Beth to herself.

"They were just as bad, spotty faced dorks with bulges in their swimwear. None of them were interested in me. I was just a pair of tits attached to chubby little girl."

Beth raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Chubby? Honey there's hardly a spare pound on you. You look gorgeous."

Pip tilted her head and jokingly scolded Beth. "You are starting to sound too much like my mother. I swear if you tell me to go out and find a nice boy I'll swing for you."

Beth chuckled "Hah, there's no chance of that believe me. Boys are not on the menu at all."

"Good!" replied Pip not quite sure if there was a hidden meaning to Beth's statement. She pulled on the oversize shirt as she eyed up Beth. "Besides, I don't think I'm going to be the centre of attention, not with you in that outfit."

Beth picked up her beachbag and looked over her shoulder at Pip. "Sweetie, anyone can look. But touching is by invitation only."

For some reason Pip found a lump in her throat as she followed Beth out the door.

*****************

The poolside was surprisingly quiet when they got there. A couple of families were playing in the shallow end, their youngsters bobbing around in a variety of gaily coloured inflatables. Beth dropped the beach bag on an empty sun lounger and sauntered over the sun warmed tiles to the edge of the pool. With a quick backward glance a Pip she jumped into the cool water.

Self consciously Pip glanced around, making sure no one was watching. The two families were paying her no attention whatsoever, playing around with their kids and there was no one else here to see. Pip slipped off the shirt and dropped it on the beach bag. She confidently strode to the edge of the pool and launched herself into an elegant dive. She travelled half the width of the pool before breaking the surface next to Beth.

"Nice entrance, you really can swim."

Pip smiled at Beth, her short spiky hair plastered to her scalp giving her a short fringe, an effect Beth found quite pleasing. "I told you, I used to swim a lot. I even represented the county in the national finals. Didn't realise how much I missed it." She looked longingly around the pool.

"Honey, if you want to put a few lengths in go for it. Exercise is good for the soul, and we all need to feed it once in a while, hmm?"

"If little Miss Fitness has any energy left after her run she could always join me for a few lengths," teased Pip with a confident twinkle in her eye, something Beth hadn't seen there before, but which definitely suited her.

"Sure thing. Oh!....looser makes dinner!" Pip's questioning gaze received a splash of water as Beth powerfully struck out towards the side.

"Wha!" Pip glared at the receding mop of red hair. "You don't get away from me that easily." Despite her indignation she had to force the grin from her mouth as she fell into a front crawl.

There was no contest, no real contest anyway. Beth may have been the stronger of the two, but Pip's smooth technique helped her easily overhaul her friend. Before long a weary Beth clung to the edge of the pool, a look of faint surprise on her face as Pip kept clocking up the lengths. She was beaten, and with some style. Beth pulled herself from the pool, water cascading down her lithe frame and sat on the edge, feet dangling in the water as Pip swam on. Sighing to herself Beth leaned over to her bag and snagged her paperback. This could take some time.

Eventually Pip came to a rest next to Beth's feet. Panting softly she looked up, a smug smile on her lips.

"I think that," she blinked some water from her eye, "was me kicking your ass."

Beth put down her book and flashed a wicked grin at Pip, "But to be fair, how was to know you were some sort of weird half fish hybrid. No, actually the scales should have given it away, that or the faint fishy odour. .Hey!" A huge gout of water splashed over her soaking her sundried bikini.

"And that's how to properly splash someone. Amateurs," Pip tutted as she made to pull herself from the pool.

"Ow!" she grimaced as she sat herself on the pool edge, one hand grasped to her shoulder.

"You ok?" asked a concerned Beth.

"Yeah I'll be fine," winced Pip as she gently massaged her shoulder. "I kinda forgot how long it is since I did this sort of thing. Maybe overdone it a bit," Pip smiled reassuringly at Beth who still had a worried look on her face.

Some loud voices drifted over from the other side of the pool drawing the attention of both young women. A group of four men had turned up and were setting their stuff out on the poolside. One of them noticed Beth and Pip and nudged his mates, exchanging a few coarse comments.

Beth witnessed the transformation in Pip, and it broke her heart. The new found confidence, the relaxed easy going Pip, it all melted away in a second.

"I'd like to go now." Pip winced as she pulled on her shirt. Wearily she shook her head as several invites for a swim drifted over from the other side of the pool. One particularly coarse comment about how she could be even wetter in half an hour caused her to swear quietly.

As they walked from the pool one crude comment was heard from the boys, not directed at the girls but clearly meant for them to overhear. "Don't waste your time lads, must be a pair of fucking dykes."

Beth's eyes narrowed in anger but she bit her tongue more concerned with avoiding Pip the embarrassment of her ripping a strip of the arrogant jerks.

The walk back to the caravan was silent, a silence broken only when they got back to the caravan. Pip gasped loudly and clutched her shoulder as she reached up to open the door.

Beth followed her into the caravan, dumping the beachbag on the floor. "Sweetie.." she gently took Pip by the good arm, turning her face to face. "Let me take a look at that shoulder would you?"

Redinabed
Redinabed
71 Followers