Will You Fuck My Wife for Me?

Story Info
Man Asks His Best Friend To Fuck His Wife For Him.
2.5k words
3.95
13.3k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,070 Followers

It may have been the sexiest thing I'd ever seen, and at the same time it may have been the hardest to understand, although I'm very happy the way things have turned out, and watching my wife make love to a friend certainly changed my life.

My wife was nude on the bed, with one leg up and the one closest to me flat against the bed, leaving her pussy open for me to see clearly. My best friend was kneeling in front of her, between her legs, he was leaning over and their mouths were together and his erection was inserted deep in her pussy.

Their kiss was a long, spirited one, intense, and I'm sure involving tongues. He was fucking her in my presence, on my bed, at my suggestion, and for my pleasure. I probably need to tell you how all this began. We were socializing one night and chatting, talking, laughing about nearly everything when their flirting got beyond everyday playful. I had never seen them so flirtatious. They were touching constantly and horseplay became continual and I finally asked if they wanted to get a room. I wasn't joking, really, and for some reason I hoped it would happen. We all laughed, but the look on her face said it all. Her look said, "Not sure about the room, but a bed would be a real nice addition."

I said, "I dare you to fuck her," meaning of course I was hoping. They both looked at me and then at one another, weighing how serious I was. I asked him if he fucked her if he'd mind if I watched. He called my bluff and said of course not, and proceeded to begin unbuttoning her blouse, one button at a time, smiling, challenging me to see if I'd object. When the blouse came off her he reached around and undid her bra, still waiting for me to protest. Her bra fell off of her and her breasts were revealed, succulent, full and ready to be sucked. My wife compliantly lifted her legs so he could remove her panties, which he did, then he helped her out of her skirt. They had moved to the bed and I stood by and simply watched, waiting to see if he would, in fact, fuck my wife. I knew they were daring me to say anything, but I remained quiet and hoped they would go on.

I just waited to see how far they would go, checking to see if they'd actually have sex, but I was pretty sure it was by then an all or nothing proposition. She smiled, kicked her shoes of, pulled off her socks, and boldly tossed her panties to the floor, then she looked at me and smiled, a what-do-you-think kind of smile. I was totally excited and hoping to see real sex, real animal-type fucking. When she was completely undressed he began slipping out of his clothes until they were both nude on the bed and looked over at me as if waiting for their cue. I simply nodded so they moved together.

"You okay with this?" she said with uncertainty. I told them sure, whatever they wanted. I said I liked to watch porn, so watching live fucking was great with me. "Doesn't matter that it's your wife fucking your friend?" she asked with that what-do-you-think expression.

"Well, either fuck her or lets watch television," I said. Not in the mood for tv, he knelt over her and positioned his cock near her pussy, looked over at me to check my reaction, then when I didn't object he pressed his cock to her wet pussy slit and pushed it in all the way. She defiantly lifted her hips and arched her body towards his, and that's when they began to kiss.

I couldn't believe how hot it was watching my wife getting fucked by my old friend, Jake. "Fuck her good," I said aloud, actually meaning every word. They took the hint and continued to kiss and fuck at the same time. He stopped the kiss and looked at me.

"I think your wife is beautiful," he said.

"She is," I said. "Especially naked."

"I really like fucking your wife," he said. "Always have wanted to."

"I actually know that," I said. "It's my pleasure. Have a ball balling my wife."

I continued to watch them and began to get amazingly turned on. "You guys ever done this before?" I asked. They said they never had, but had wanted to many times. Actually, I liked seeing it and had thought about it before. I had even fantasized a few times about them fucking on the sly. I actually suspected that they had, but never felt certain enough to ask. Jake was actually fucking Claire in front of me and I was enjoying it.

He continued fucking her for another thirty minutes, then they changed position and got into a sixty-nine and began going at the other's sex. He started kissing and licking her pussy as she took his cock into her mouth and starting sucking on the tip. I was thrilled that I liked watching that as much as I did.

They seemed to totally forget about my being there and simply fucked without any discomfort or embarrassment. "You two make a good porn flick," I said. "This is really nice watching you both."

"Any time you want to watch her being fucked, just call me," he said. "I'll oblige you any time at all," he said as he continued to eat her. I told him I had no reason to not let her have sex with anyone she wanted to. "She is her own person," I said, "and can fuck whoever she wants."

She thanked me and continued to suck on his erect penis. "I have thought about doing this for a while," she said, "but I wasn't sure you'd be okay with it." I said I was glad she finally got around to it. "She thanked me and continued sucking his cock.

"You really look good doing that," I said. "I am amazed you never have done it before." We didn't talk again for nearly twenty minutes and they continued to pleasure one another with their mouths. He licked her pussy and sucked on her clitoris until she came in a noisy orgasm that had her gasping for breath.

"You seem to have that down to a science," I said. "I think you have done this before. Maybe not with each other, but you know what you're doing." When they both had come, they stretched out on the bed panting, trying to recover from a very intense sexual intercourse.

"Really," I said, "you guys fuck very nicely together. "I really like watching you. Truly." They both thanked me and began kissing on the bed. I decided right then that I wanted to see them fuck again and I told them that. Both of them agreed to continue as much as I wanted. "I'm not kidding," I said.

"We're not either," my wife said.

The following week we were back together and I asked if they were going to fuck again. "If you'd really like us to," she said mockingly, giving Jake a big kiss. In no time she had taken off all her clothes and was climbing on the bed. Jake also began to undress.

"If you really want us to," he said, "okay, we will. It's the least a guy can do to please his buddy, fuck his wife for him." Once again I watched them fuck on our bed. This time he got on the bottom and she on top, riding him like a bronco, forcing his cock up inside her, making cowgirl sounds and bouncing on his penis.

That night we talked about it and I thanked them for letting me watch. "I appreciate the honor." Both said it was their pleasure. I told them I really did like seeing them have a good time. Watching them fuck I was certain they enjoyed themselves.

"I don't know if you understand what I'm saying, but I do enjoy watching you both. I thought probably you had fucked before this, in private, by yourselves," I said. "I am actually surprised that you haven't."

"We had a couple of close calls," he said with a big grin, "a few times, but no, we never have."

I asked them to tell me about the close calls and they looked at one another and smiled. "Well, last summer when you were gone for a month, it was kind of hard not to," she said. "We talked about it, but decided not to since you were gone and it wouldn't have been right." I told them they shouldn't have denied themselves, and I apologized for keeping them from it.

"Remember that night," she said, "when he first left and you came over?" He nodded and she went on. "You put your arms around me and I kissed you. Remember?" He said of course he remembered.

"It was the hardest thing I've ever done," he said, "resisting you that night. You were in your shorty nightgown and you looked so fucking sexy." I said I was so sorry they had to stop.

"I feel so bad that you denied yourselves that night," I said. "I wish you had just fucked and forgot about me."

"So do we," she said, kissing Jake.

I asked them to let me watch some more that night. They were still nude and asked what I'd like to see. I said, "Show me a little in-and-out," I said. "I like seeing you push into her pussy." I took a place in the corner of the room and they got on the bed, on their sides, with him behind her and he pushed between her legs and began fucking her from behind, facing me so I could clearly see

"You've thought about this before haven't you?" He nodded and continued fucking her. It was a perfect position because it allowed me to see his cock going into my happy wife's pussy.

When Jake went home she and I got in bed and we started fucking as soon as we got between the sheets. As I pushed into her I told her how happy I was for her to be able to fuck Jake now that I was okay with it. "You really don't mind?" she asked, kissing me on the mouth. I said I really didn't mind, in fact I loved being able to watch them.

"It is so fucking sexy to watch my wife being fucked by her lover," I said. We continued for a while, then we collapsed on one another and began kissing.

"I'll never tire of see him fucking my wife," I said.

"And I'll never tire of letting you do it," she said.

I had watched them fuck for nearly an hour, then I told them I was going to leave them alone. "I'll be back in a while," I said. "Do whatever you feel like." They said they would and I left them on the bed, his cock still in her as I left. When I returned they were asleep on the bed, naked and in each other's arms. For a while I watched them sleep, then I went in the other room and watch television for a while.

An hour later she came walking into the family room, naked, to see what I was doing. "Did you two do anything while I was gone?" She said they had and they fucked until they both fell asleep.

"Do you like fucking for me?" I asked.

"I do," she said. "I like fucking Jake, but fucking for my husband is a wonderful feeling. I will do it for you anytime you want," she said.

"Would you consider anal?" I asked. "I'd like to see that.

"We've never tried that, but if you want, yes, sure," she said. "Whatever you'd like us to do."

She called Jake the next day to tell him what I asked for. They talked on the phone, then she hung and came to tell me that they would. We 'made a date' for the next night and Jake would come over so they could do it for me. Again I took a seat in the corner to watch my wife have sex with my friend. She kissed Jake at the door, then we all went to the bedroom so they could perform for me.

Like it was a show, performed just for me, he undressed her slowly so I could watch and enjoy, taking off each item one at a time, unhurriedly, then he kissed each part of her and put her on her hands and knees on the bed and got behind her. He parted her bottom cheeks with the fingers of one hand and put his erection at her anus, then he gradually and carefully pushed it into her. She sighed as it went in, then turned towards me and smiled. When he was all the way into her, she lowered her head and let out a grunt, then groaned with pleasure as he began to work it in and out of her anus

"Oh my yes," she said. "Fuck me, Jake. Oh yes, fuck me, baby. Fuck me for my husband." When his insertions reached a steady pace, he held himself in place and pushed against her. She leaned against his weight moaned. After they had fucked for maybe twenty minutes, they went to take a shower together and then came back to do the next portion.

They came back in drying off and with wet hair he got on the bed and she kneeled next to him and leaned over, taking him into her mouth, moving her head up and down, forcing him up between her lips, sucking as he went, murmuring all the while.

"Let me see you come in my baby's mouth," I said.

He continued until he started to come and then she took hold of his cock and held her head still, waiting for him to ejaculate his sperm into her mouth. She held her head a few inches from his cock and as it shot out she kept her mouth open and caught all his spunk on her tongue. She smiled and swallowed and licked the tip, cleaning all the sticky come from his pulsing penis.

"That's beautiful," I said. "So beautiful. Drink him down, my sweet." Which she did and grinned over at me when she had finished. I sat satisfied and content, watching the two people I cared for most in the world.

"I love you two guys," I said.

"We love you too," she said.

I live next door to them now and I watch them have sex at least once a week. They are now a couple and my life is separate from theirs and I'm okay with that. Occasionally, Claire comes over and we make love, but for the most part she is with Jake. She's happy to perform for me with her lover, and although it's strange I know, but I am completely satisfied by the way things have happened. I am so glad I let them perform for me when I did. Hard to know why, but I am completely happy with the way things have turned out.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,070 Followers