All Comments on 'Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 15'

by mountaincat4

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
TootsallTootsallabout 9 years ago
I'm hooked

I did not start reading this story until this chapter and, before reading it, immediately went to Ch. 1 and started there. Great story so far although I hope you manage to work Sandy into "the tour"; emails and photos showing where they are but not describing what is going on does seem ... "disrespectful".

Also, I sometimes wonder why authors allow comments in the first few chapters of a longer story...readers have not yet been provided with sufficient information to make an educated comment. To that point it would make sense to even withhold voting; a slow start during the initial build can garner low votes and put potential readers off what could turn out to be a great story. I went back and voted for each chapter only after reading this current one.

Finally, although the use of the Tantric names is at first confusing, so far there are only 4 people subject to that, it sorts itself out fairly quickly, and the reason behind it becomes clear.

A really, really good story for this genre and, if the reader has any sensitivity at all, a highly emotional one. Just don't leave Sandy twisting in the wind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous