Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stretched her neck then turned her head and I felt her lips glide over the head of my cock as she guided it to her wet mouth. Her tongue licked it like mine was doing to her nipple as we both sucked each other. Her hand continued to slide up and down my shaft and I pushed forward to insert more of it in her mouth. When half my length was inside her I stopped and let her keep sucking and jerking me at a leisurely pace.

Her hand slid down to enclose my balls as she added playing with them to her hand's manipulation of me. I concentrated on sucking her breast and left my genitals in her very capable care. I felt her tense and heard her moan around my cock as Suvarna began to explore her pussy. I could only imagine what her talented mouth and tongue were doing but I had seen her do this before and knew that Daniella would definitely enjoy it.

I put my left hand on Daniella's neck and felt her pulse. As I suspected, her heart was beating fast as the excitement of all the new experiences was swirling around in her beautiful body. I moved my hand to her head and ran my fingers through her long black hair. Her eyes opened and looked at me. They told me that even with all she was feeling she appreciated that I took the time to have my hand tell her that I loved her. She was perceptive as well as beautiful and was already beginning to surrender.

Her eyelids began to flutter and I knew that her orgasm would come soon. Three against one was too much for her to deal with for long. Her hand increased its speed on my cock and her mouth sucked harder signaling me that she wanted me to cum with her and fill her mouth with hot cream. I focused my attention back to my cock in order to comply with her silent request. She had discovered the exact way I liked to be stroked and at the perfect speed. Watching her beautiful mouth enclosing half my length began sending urgent messages to my orgasm control center and I felt the first stirrings of an impending climax.

I felt her chest begin rising and falling as she moved her hips in response to Suvarna's tongue on her clit. Her nipple was fully erect and firm in my mouth as I sucked it. Her moans turned to muffled grunts around my cock as we both crossed over the point of no return. Her hips pushed up firmly off the bed causing her mouth to slide back a little on my cock but her hand continued to jerk the shaft determinedly. My cock swelled and she sucked hard as the first spurt of hot cum sprayed across her tongue. Even in the throes of her own orgasm she never stopped milking me for more as I kept on spurting glob after glob of creamy goodness into her mouth.

It took a while for both of us to recuperate from our orgasms. We all laid there basking in the afterglow. I finally withdrew my deflating cock from her mouth and her hand released it. I reluctantly removed my mouth from her tit, as did Vitesha who slid up beside Daniella and took her in her arms and held her while she kissed her neck. Her breathing was deep and relaxed. The post-orgasmic flush of her skin made her even more beautiful. Suvarna's head rested on her lower stomach, slowly rising and falling as she breathed. Her hand softly slid along her thigh like she was petting her.

Nobody spoke. It was in these silent moments when our love for each other flowed between us and strengthened as each of us added to it before passing it on. Finally Suvarna said, "Daniella, how do you feel?"

She softly replied, "I had no idea. I couldn't possibly imagine love could be like this. I can't tell you how grateful I am to you for sharing this with me and showing me how wonderful love can be. Usually after I have sex I'm hyper. I want to get up and go pee or drink water or put on a robe but now all I want to do is lie here silently with you. It feels so peaceful."

Vitesha said, "I love seeing that look on your face. I hope I get to see it a lot more." Then she moved forward and kissed her and stuck her tongue in her mouth. "Ummmhhh, you taste like Prem's cum."

"Vitesha if Giorgio goes for my little ruse tonight about having a threesome I want you to be the one we have it with. He has a thing for blondes, especially gorgeous ones."

"It will be my pleasure Daniella. I'll help you show him a real good time."

"I think I should practice what I'm supposed to do to you first."

"Ohhh yes, you definitely should. I'll lie down here and you can get started. Try doing to me what it felt like Suvarna was doing to you. I'll let you know if you need to change anything."

Vitesha laid back then grabbed a pillow and put it under her hips. "This will make it a little easier on your neck Daniella." She pulled her knees up and spread her legs wide to give her full access to her crotch. Daniella stared at her pussy like she'd never seen one before. "Start by kissing my inner thighs. You can put your hands on my ass cheeks to guide me if you want. I like to feel a woman's ass when I'm eating her. It's soft and warm and it puts my thumbs in the perfect place to pull the lips apart.

Daniella started to lie down between her legs but Suvarna told her to get on her knees and tuck them under her so her ass stuck up in the air. "Remember Daniella, Giorgio will be behind you while you're loving Vitesha so you want to give him a good show. Now Prem, you kneel down here behind Daniella." I got into place and spread my knees so my cock was level with her ass. Suvarna knelt behind me and put her chin on my shoulder. "Look at that pretty pink pussy Prem. See how beautifully it's framed by that gorgeous ass and those luscious thighs."

It was quite a picture. The puffy outer lips pushed up against her ass cheeks looked delectable. Her labia protruded slightly, still glistening from her recent orgasm and Suvarna's saliva. Daniella had begun kissing Vitesha's thighs just below her lips. Vitesha's hand was on her head guiding her gently. Suvarna's arm reached around me and I felt her fingers wrap around my cock. "I'm going to help you get ready to put this between those pouty lips you're looking at. You just keep staring at her and I'll give you some of what you love.

Daniella was too engrossed in what she was doing to deliberately wiggle her ass enticingly but she did it involuntarily. I reached forward and put my hands on her cheeks and spread them apart. Her puckered asshole was clearly visible now and added to the visual stimulation. I put my thumbs on her outer lips to open them and expose her pink labia to my view. My cock was steadily stiffening in Suvarna's hand as she slowly jerked my shaft.

Vitesha was giving Daniella directions on what to do to her. "Yessss, that's it baby, suck on my lips. Nibble them gently with your teeth. Oooohhhh yes, yes, just like that. Pull on them. Stretch them with your lips. Unhhhh, Unhhhh, yes. Oh God Daniella that feels so good. Now use your tongue. Slide it up and down my slit from the bottom to the top."

I was almost fully erect now so Suvarna slid her other hand between my legs and cradled my balls to squeeze them while she kept on jerking my cock. When she had me completely hard she told me to move forward. When my cockhead touched Daniella's pussy Suvarna rubbed it up and down her slit. I could feel her juice coating it. She rubbed her clit with it then slid it up again until it was pressing against Daniella's puckered asshole. I pushed forward slightly just to put a little pressure on it. Daniella drew in a sharp breath and I felt the cheeks of her ass clinch.

"Don't worry Daniella, we're not going there, at least not today."

She relaxed her ass cheeks and continued her attentions on Vitesha. Her pussy was getting wetter and Suvarna lowered the tip of my cock to Daniella's vaginal opening. "Ease the head in Prem." I pushed it inside her hot hole. "Now you stay right there and I'll keep jerking you off the way you love to have it done."

She was right; having one of the women jerk my cock while the head was inside the vagina of another was fast becoming my favorite way to have sex. The women seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. They loved the satisfaction they derived from making me cum, it thrilled them and empowered them to know they could do that to a man. I think it also made them feel more connected to me because it seemed like play as much as sex. It introduced variety and novelty into the sexual relationship. Since another woman was also involved there was a conspiracy between the two of them to get me to orgasm. It was a win-win-win situation. Especially if they could get me hard again so they could switch places.

Suvarna removed her hand from my cock and said, "Push in all the way Prem and hold it there for a minute." When I did it caused Daniella to moan and she pushed back with her ass to take me in deep.

"Ohhhh Godddd Prem you feel so good inside me."

I reached around her hip and put my hand on her lower stomach and pressed. "You like my hard cock in there don't you? If feels good to be filled with it doesn't it?"

"Ohhh Prem yes, yes, you're going to make me cum it feels so good."

Suvarna whispered in my ear, "Fuck her Prem."

I started stroking her with long slow strokes that bottomed out in her each time. Her cunt was hot and wet with her juice. I increased the speed and soon was slapping against her ass with my hips. Suvarna's hand was still between my legs caressing my balls while I continued to pound into Daniella's slippery channel. "Keep your mouth on Vitesha Daniella. Lick her clit. See if you can get her to cum with you."

All three of us were in synch now and headed for a climax. Vitesha's hand was on the back of Daniella's head pulling it into her pussy. "Stick your tongue in my pussy Daniella. Suck my juices out of me. Ohhhhhh I'm going to cum in your mouth baby. Get ready." She threw her head back and moaned loudly as her orgasm began. I could hear Daniella sucking hard on her pussy. I slammed into her and stopped to feel my cock swell and begin to throb. Cum erupted into her and splashed against her cervix. Her vagina went into spasm. Suvarna was squeezing and releasing my balls, milking me like she was squeezing a bag of whipped cream.

When she finished extracting every drop of semen from me I eased my cock out of Daniella's cum filled pussy and sat back on my haunches. Her knees moved back as she slowly slid down to lay on her stomach. I could see Vitesha's face with a satisfied smile on it. She moved back and lay on her side. Suvarna leaned over and put her hand on Daniella's neck.

"If Giorgio has half as much fun as we just did, you've got nothing to worry about baby. How did you like the taste of Vitesha's pussy?"

"Delicious. Sweet and hot like a warm ripe mango. I wish I'd discovered I like it earlier in my life."

"Yeah, me too."

"I don't know about you ladies but I'm about ready for some breakfast. Anybody want to join me?"

We all took a quick shower and put our robes on. We ate some of the pastries we bought when we were shopping yesterday. The others came and went as we were sitting there. Each one coming over to give us a good morning hug and kiss. We really did seem like a family. A happy family.

The rest of the day we spent in the pool and the spa. By the time Daniella was ready to return to her villa to prepare for Giorgio's arrival she had been pampered and played with by most of us and loved every minute of it. I really hoped she could persuade Giorgio to have some fun with us for the rest of the trip.

Benigno called to confirm tonight's dinner and told us how to get to the restaurant. We got ready and assembled in the living room at seven. It would only take us about fifteen minutes to get there but we left at seven-thirty and arrived a little early. The place was like something out of an old Fellini movie. The restaurant itself was inside a long three-story building but the customers sat at long tables out in the street. Each table could seat about twenty people and there were eight of them lined up with benches for seating instead of chairs. Bare light bulbs on wires were strung across the street over the tables.

The servers, men and women, wore long sleeved white shirts with black ties and black vests. They used white linen tablecloths neatly arrayed over their black trousers as aprons. There were no menus; everything available would be listed for you verbally by your server. On the off chance you didn't hear anything you wanted, you could order just about anything if you were patient enough to wait for them to cook it. Pitchers of wine and water sat on the tables. We sat across from one another and took up half a table.

When Benigno and his family arrived he rearranged us interspersing his wife, mother in law and children amongst us. It turned out to be one of the most delightful dinners I'd ever had. We really felt like a family this night. Benigno's family were delightful, especially the bambinos. The waiters were cordial and efficient and the food was excellent. We were there until eleven. All of the tables were full of people enjoying the ambiance and the great food. Typical Italian music played the whole time.

About nine o'clock Suvarna's phone chimed for a text message:

All went better than expected. Giorgio is willing to try 3-some.

Tell Vitesha to come at eleven tomorrow. Wear something sexy.

Daniella

She showed it to me and I handed the phone to Vitesha. "Oh goody. I can't wait."

Benigno tried to pay for dinner but Suvarna told him if he wouldn't let her have the bill she wouldn't let him manage her villa anymore. Neither of them believed it but he relented and allowed her to have the check. On the drive home I wondered why there were no places like this in the states. I guess in some cities where there is an Italian section they do this but why aren't these places everywhere?

When we got back to the villa it was a little late for a meditation so we all just split up for bed. I would be with Angelika and Mitra. Angelika gave me a great blowjob to get me stiff then sat herself down on my cock because it was her favorite position. Mitra straddled my chest and moved up until her pussy was on my mouth. I feasted on her delicious twat until Angelika's talented pussy extracted the cum I had managed to regenerate since this morning. I got to sleep in the middle, right there between four of the most fabulous breasts in the world.

When I awoke, Mitra and I had our arms around each other. Even in the night while sleeping our bodies wanted to be close and share our warmth and intimacy. I shuddered to think that if I had not said yes to Anne's insane request I would never have met the great love of my life. Even though we loved on a very high plane as long as we had bodies we would want to share them with each other as a way to celebrate that love. If we were to part when Suvarna dies it wouldn't matter. Our love would still exist just as her love for her guru still exists and my love for Sandy still exists. Love like this cannot be diminished because you are physically separated.

I kissed her and felt love rush into me from every part of us that touched. Even with her eyes closed and still half asleep she knew my touch. No one had ever known me like she did. We would know each other for as long as time lasts.

I felt Angelika stir behind me. She turned herself around and I felt her lips on my ass kissing me. "Raise your leg Prem." I lifted my leg and she laid her head on my thigh. I could feel her breath on my balls. "Prem I'm going to see if I can make you cum this morning just by sucking on your balls." Her tongue licked one of them before she puckered her lips and gently drew it between them. I bent my knee and put my foot on her upturned shoulder so she could have complete access to my scrotum.

She started slow with teasing licks, sucks and kisses that felt fabulous on my hairless balls. It didn't take long before my cock stiffened in reaction to what she was doing with her warm talented mouth. When Mitra felt my hardening cock press against her lower stomach she raised her leg up almost straight in the air and reached down with her hand to place my cock on her upper thigh snuggled against her bald pussy. She then lowered her leg trapping her prisoner in the hollow between her thighs.

"When Angelika succeeds in making you cum, you'll have a nice warm spot to receive it. In the meantime, keep kissing me and remember how much I love you."

"That's the one thing I will never forget." I moved my right hand to her breast and started caressing it as our lips melted together again. The sensations began pouring into my brain. Angelika's mouth alternately captured each of my testicles so she could molest it with her tongue. Closing her lips around an oval orb she would pull her mouth back to stretch the thin wrinkled skin that enclosed it so she could lick it with the flat of her tongue then ever so gently threaten to bite it as her teeth scraped over it when she pulled back to let it escape.

I could feel Mitra's pussy getting warmer against my cock. She would squeeze her thighs together and my cock throbbed in response. Her slit was becoming wetter, her juice leaking on top of my shaft. She moved her lips from my mouth to my ear and whispered, "Take your time my love. Let her take you closer while you relax and enjoy being loved by us. There's nothing else we need to do but love."

"Angelika was relentless, finding new ways to caress, massage and tickle my balls with her tongue and mouth. They were both covered in her saliva now. Then I felt her open wide and suck both of them into her hot mouth. There was no avoiding her tongue now with my entire scrotum in close proximity to it. Her pink appendage slid all over and around my balls with her mouth applying suction so she could pull them away from where they were attached and stretch them. How she could do these incredibly pleasurable things without causing me any discomfort was a mystery.

When she ran her tongue up and down the middle to separate them she hit my orgasm switch and started a countdown. I don't know how but as soon as I felt like my climax was approaching both of them did too. Angelika began doing something with her mouth that seemed like she was chewing on my balls but it felt fabulous. My cock increased its throbbing and Mitra whispered to me again, "Oooohhhh yessss baby cum for us. Spray your hot cream all over my pussy and know that all the while you're doing it Angelika will be pressing those full balls to make you keep cumming until we have every drop that's in them."

As soon as she finished that sentence the first spurt rushed through my cock and splashed out onto her slit and thighs. "Yessss baby do it. Cum on me. Keep cumming on me until I feel it running down my legs. Cover me in your pearly goo." I was helpless to do anything else. My balls tried to retract but Angelika denied them refuge from her tongue by imprisoning them with her lips. Each time they tried to pull away she would suck them back down again and another big glob of cum would squirt all over Mitra's crotch.

I lost count of how many times her mouth convinced my balls to trigger another ejaculation and wondered if I would ever stop. She finally released her delicate prisoners and the pulsing subsided into a slow seepage of the last remaining semen in my system. I pulled my cock back from Mitra's love tunnel and immediately felt it get sucked into Angelika's mouth. She cleaned it and made sure that there was no more cum left in it.

Then she pushed my leg away and I rolled onto my back. Angelika lifted Mitra's leg up to expose her crotch. Cum seemed to be everywhere as she began to scoop it up with her fingers and put it in her mouth. She extended the next glob that covered her fingers up to Mitra who sucked and licked them clean. They didn't stop until every drop had been removed.

"Well, that little experiment was a huge success. I'm going to want you to do that again. Often."