Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping you would like it. I'll have to do it to Jean and David and see what they think about it."

"I hope you teach it to all the other women too. It's good to know there's another way to cum without having my cock stimulated. Next time we do it I'd like to try it where I tea bag you and see if you can make me cum all over your tits."

"If you're ready now I'm game."

"It will take me the rest of the day to replenish my semen reserves but maybe tonight."

We took a shower then went to the kitchen for breakfast. Vitesha was there, having a nice fruit salad and some espresso that David had made. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Good morning sweetie. Are you excited about your date today?"

"Yes I am. I like Daniella and I hope Giorgio likes what's going to happen to him today. She would be disappointed if he doesn't want to come up here and meet the rest of us."

"One thing I'm sure of, he won't be disappointed in you. If he can turn down the chance to spend some more time playing with your sexy body then we're better off without him."

"Daniella's text said to wear something sexy. I'm trying to decide what to put on for this ménage a trois."

"You've got the perfect outfit. Wear the costume you wore when you danced in the club in Lyon."

"Of course, the schoolgirl outfit. That should get his attention. Thanks for suggesting it, it's perfect."

We decided to hang out in the spa and the pool until after noon and then drive to another little town on the lake not far away to have lunch. I was in the pool on the air mattress with Janelle and Alysse when Vitesha came out wearing her schoolgirl outfit and told us she was going to walk down to the other villa. She did a little twirl to show us the little white cotton thong then asked how she looked. "Good enough to eat." I told her.

Watching her walk away toward the front gate made me worry that if any other men saw her walking in that costume she might not make it to the villa. Then I remembered how well she could take care of herself.

About twelve thirty I heard voices coming from the front of the villa. A moment later Vitesha reappeared with Daniella and Giorgio. Vitesha had on her schoolgirl costume and they had on plush terry cloth bathrobes. Vitesha took them to Suvarna and introduced Giorgio to her then left to go change into something more comfortable...like nothing.

Suvarna took Giorgio and Daniella around introducing him to everybody in the pool then took them into the spa. "Are you all nudists?" Giorgio asked.

"We don't belong to any formal group. We just like being naked as often as we can. We practice a form of yoga called Tantra and it's all about reaching higher states of consciousness through sex. Being naked facilitates that."

"In that case we should join you." Giorgio removed his robe and Daniella then took hers off.

"Oh good, I see you came prepared. Doesn't that feel much better?"

"Yes it does. Daniella and I spend most of our time at the villa naked. I think it's very healthy."

"With a wife that looks like yours I can see why you would think that."

"Daniella has told me a little about you Anne and I want to say I was very sorry to hear of your condition. It makes me sad to know that such a lovely woman as you has to die so young."

"Please don't be sad Giorgio, I've learned that death is inevitable and can come at any time to anybody. That's why we are travelling together with people that have met us and want to learn more about how to love and live while they are alive. If I hadn't done this I would still be at home in New York sitting around depressed, probably drinking too much and feeling sorry for myself. Because of Carl and Julia I've lived more in the past two months than I have in the first thirty-one years."

"That is truly remarkable Anne. When Daniella told me she had met the owner of this beautiful villa I was intrigued and excited at the prospect of meeting you. Then when she proposed having sex with a woman she had met here I was shocked. Italian women are not known for their open mindedness when it comes to sex and their husbands. I knew there must be something very unusual here to get her enthusiastic about it."

"Giorgio I have discovered that getting over this 'one and only' attitude regarding sex is the key to learning what real love is all about. The more people I meet and that want to be part of our tour, the more I learn about love and the more love I feel. It may seem unrealistic to you but I love everybody here equally and it makes me truly happy. I believe Daniella has had a glimpse of this and believes she is capable of loving this way. Don't be afraid to let her try it. It will not threaten your love for each other. Quite the contrary, it will strengthen it and enhance it. Carl and I love each other more every day. Just ask anybody here."

"I don't have to ask Anne, I know what love looks like on a woman's face and I see it all over yours. What Daniella and I did today with Melissa was the most fun we've had doing something together for years. I saw the joy on Daniella's face. If being around you for only one day can make her feel like that then I want both of us to have the chance to experience this. I appreciate what she did for me by bringing somebody as beautiful as Melissa to me to make love. It showed a great deal of trust in me and in her. I love her for doing it. She was very brave."

"Yes, it does take courage to break away from convention and find your own way through life but it is ultimately the only way you can live an authentic life. Now you will have an opportunity to be with people who will help you and love you so you can see for yourself what you are capable of being. Since you had so much fun with Melissa, how would you like to have a massage? We have two tables in the spa and we all enjoy giving them. Afterward, we were planning to drive to Torri del Benaco for lunch."

"That sounds like fun Anne but instead of driving it would be more interesting to take the ferry. Then we could eat and walk around a little to see the town. It's very lovely."

Our newest guests were treated to sensual massages for about forty-five minutes. Alysse and Genevieve worked on Giorgio and David and Jean took care of Daniella. When they were finished Giorgio said he knew he was going to like being with us. He and Daniella went back to their villa to get dressed and we picked them up in the van a little later. We drove in to town and parked the van and got on the ferry that took you straight across the lake to the little town where we had another fabulous lunch and walked around for a while. Giorgio was an excellent tour guide.

It was close to seven when we got back to Toscolano Maderno so we had a light supper and some wine before returning to the villa for the evening meditation. It had been a wonderful day and having Giorgio and Daniella with us felt good and right.