All Comments on 'Will You Merry Me?'

by WendyTrilby

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well crafted and entertaining.

mikko_lainenmikko_lainen5 months ago

What a great, spicy tale! Somehow simultaneously happy and sad. So much lost time.

Pls keep writing, you are very good at that,

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmann5 months ago

Had to favorite this so I can finish it later, hooray for the Irondequoit mall mention,!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, well done!

Sorry I'm late.

Felix SqualitasFelix Squalitas5 months ago

This is good, and you know it is, Ms. Trilby. Assuming that's really you in that picture, I am considerably older than you, and I can tell you that the older you get, the more you will remember those near-misses, one-offs, and "If onlys." I can even attest to the lingering allure of some people in their sixties. I can also attest to the inevitable collection of dead partners, bouts with disease, and general malaise that will touch almost anyone. That you included such things in an erotic story (and it was) is an indication of your skill. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Beautifully written. Enjoyed every word of it.

Thank you for the time you spend crafting these stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you. Us old farts are still 20 and 30 and 40 and 50 and 60 and .... we will be all of that and still be an old fart. Wielizcka

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the best-written pieces I’ve had the pleasure of reading on Literotica. A wonderful, well-crafted story-line that takes the reader through the ups and downs of life over 40 years with a perfect ending. Thank you!

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Ye gods, I had no idea which way this story was going to go until the very end. Maybe that part was a little unrealistic but who cares. A well written and provocative story. Well done.

MigbirdMigbird5 months ago

Delightfully romantic roller coaster piece perfect for the holiday season. Laughed at your long list of tags — must reread to see how many checked off. Loved the “postcoital flatulence”, not on your list, but suspect everyone has experienced if active sex life. You are a talented writer; thanks for sharing.

iansnelliansnell5 months ago

I liked this story. It was well written and the plot was creative and well thought out but it left me feeling very sad. 40 years of loss because of one bad decision on Jenn’s part and then the lack of confidence to break away from that choice.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire5 months ago

Lovely story, Wendy, with the right amount of melancholy and surprises before they finally get it right. The 2003 surprise when Jenn went home really was that, but it explained her demands and drove home the sadness of her situation at the time. I liked the ending and the hope for the future, too. 5* and best wishes in the contest.

StirlingMorty13StirlingMorty135 months ago

Wow what a beautiful lovely story! I read it over 3 nights at each stage in Davey and Jenn's trysts three different stages of their lives. Great build up, background, character and story development. I really felt for both characters and was rooting for them both in equal measure. You are a very skilled writer Wendy and should be commended for a hot heart warming tale. Look forward to reading previous and future efforts!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story of regret, second and third chances, and lost opportunities

Very well written with realistic characters.

Great sex scenes too.

Will always have soft spot for Jennie Juggs

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cute, sad and finally happy.

An outstanding story.

If I could rate it six starss I would gladly do so!

A tip of the hat [:-)], Wendy Trilby, for all the many drafts to get this story to being so wonderful

I am grateful

From the north side of Lake Ontario.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Enjoyable story!

5

EmotionalEmotional4 months ago

Thank you for your work. I really enjoyed this.

joeoggijoeoggi3 months ago

Well done. Great plot. Great characters. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic story! Every character was vivid. Plausible but fun plot, and plenty hot. Great ending!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The magic of Mall/Uber Santa, such a fun device in this story of loss, regret, passage of time, melancholy and love. The tale filled my heart and gave me a huge smile which I’m still sporting! Well done. This is the first of your stories I’ve read and look forward to the others.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeftabout 2 months ago

Great story! A lovely mix of the mystical, the raunchy and the hilarious, delivered along a 40-year-long romantic arc. Extra points for bringing them to lovely Bainbridge Island in the end. I don’t live there, but I can see it from my house. :)

IslandLuvrIslandLuvrabout 2 months ago

This was a great story

raucousraucousabout 2 months ago

This resonated for so many reasons. I lived in Rochester in the '80s and remember Irondequoit Mall. I had a "20 years later" experience on a visit to Rochester at the turn of the century. And I was on Agate Pass Bridge last week. So close.

It was the geography and situation that pulled me in, but was really the characters, those nights together, the regrets, the second chances, and the story that made this so captivating. Lovely piece! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A great story! Thank you for a ride through a past I could identify with. A bit sad at times but sweet ending. From an older fellow from WNY!

mrwondrefulmrwondreful12 days ago

Great Holly Ned! What a great story!

I have read most of your postings and have enjoyed them all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWendyTrilby@WendyTrilby
Welcome to Trilbyverse, where you will find cinematic erotic adventures gleaned from years of interviews with sexually active adults as well as my personal adventures. I only work from true-life stories where the names have been changed to protect the guilty and the innocent...