Will You Show Me How It's Fun?

Story Info
Esmera sees ghosts from her past and faces her trauma.
3.1k words
4.5
918
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esmera stopped dead in her tracks. Her face looked like it had seen a ghost as she stared across the square at two men loading a cart. Sinte stopped and looked down at her, then over at the men she was staring at. They were average height, somewhat built; probably farmers, with shaggy dirty blonde hair.

"Ya alright?" Sinte questioned.

Esmera stayed silent, watching them for what seemed like several minutes to her, but in reality, was only about 30 seconds before she shook her head and looked up at Sinte.

"You look like you've seen a ghost..." He commented.

"Just thought they looked like some people I knew." She muttered and turned to the left to head back towards the Creekside Tavern and Inn that they had been staying at for the past several weeks. She was quiet for the rest of the evening, barely eating much of her dinner and drinking only a small amount of water before heading up to the room.

She opened the door and headed into the somewhat small chamber. It had two beds, with a bedside table in between them, a small window, an armoire, and a single small round table with two chairs. Walking over to her bed on the left side of the room, she leaned her bastard sword against the wall and sat down to take off her boots. Sinte leaned his large pick against the opposite wall and sat on his bed. As he did so, the bed creaked underneath his weight. Silence held the air for several minutes as he chewed on his lip.

"Those people I saw today..." Esmera sighed heavily, her head hung, teal hair hanging in waves on either side of her face. "They looked very similar to my cousins."

"Similar or were?" Sinte grunted.

"Similar, It wasn't them. This is too far for them to travel from Turtleback Ferry. They were the ones - or some of the ones who beat me..." She glanced up at him with her orange irises. His jaw was tense.

"Yeah, I thought this might be a bit away. But also I didn't know if you really saw a ghost. If anyone that'd see 'em, I figure it'd be you. Or that other chick from the graveyard. Well, you've got a great imagination. Keep using it and I'm sure you can come up with something wicked for them."

"Maybe, or maybe I won't. I don't know." She muttered as she looked down at her hands folded over her knees.

"I guess It might not be worth it now..." He shrugged.

After several minutes, her long green tail hanging off the bed and twitching anxiously, she looked back up at Sinte.

"Hey, would you do me a favor? You like to drink right?"

"Only always...." He laughed

"We're not doing anything tomorrow are we?"

"Nah, not really."

"Go..Go get us something to drink - to get us drunk.." She looked up at him, her eyes pleading with him. He grinned and stood up.

"Alright."

He headed out of the room and down to the bar. She took a deep breath and finished removing her boots. Setting them down at the edge of the bed, she began to unbuckle her armor and hang it over the foot of her bed. She stopped at her bra and began unbuttoning her pants. Shimmying out of the tight-fitting leathers, she laid them over her top and adjusted her underwear. She leaned down and dug into her backpack, pulling out her notebook and pen, and setting them down on the end table between their beds.

They had been traveling for months after the slaughter of their mercenary group that they had joined together. They were the only two survivors besides the officers of the troupe. Their contracts were voided and Sinte's sentence was absolved. They struck up a partnership and headed south. Eventually, they found themselves in Rodrick's Cove, doing odd jobs to pay for food, room and board, and supplies.

Esmera climbed up onto Sinte's bed, sitting cross-legged with her long pointed tail in her lap, flicking aimlessly as she waited for him to return. After several minutes he pushed the door open with an arm full of three bottles.

"I'd been saving up and didn't know what you'd like so I got Gin; it's like yule trees, Whiskey, and Vodka." He grinned and shut the door. Walking over to the bed, he laid the bottles down at her legs and sat down on the end of the bed. He grabbed two mugs and handed her one.

"I'll try the yule tree one."

He laughed a little and pulled the cork on the clear bottle and poured a small amount into her mug. She looked at it curiously and then back up at Sinte. She had previously had a small amount of ale here and there which she was starting to get used to but had never had hard liquor.

"That's not very much..." She complained as she lifted it to her nose to smell it. The skin on her nose wrinkled up and she squinted her eyes.

Sinte chuckled as he poured himself a hefty pour of whiskey and corked the bottle.

"Ah this stuff is stronger than ale, you don't need as much."

She nodded and sniffed the mug again; that was a mistake. Closing her eyes, she took a large gulp of the liquid. It burnt her throat and was like biting into a pine tree full of fire. She gagged, coughed, and gasped for air.

"Oh, this is horrendous!" She exclaimed and Sinte chuckled as he took a large sip of his whiskey.

"Here, try this one. It's better." He said as he poured a splash of whiskey into her mug. She shivered and sniffed it. It had the smell of alcohol, but also a burnt wood and tobacco scent. She tossed the liquid back, gagged again, and swallowed.

"Uhg! That doesn't obviously have the pine tree crisp, but it kinda tastes like ashes."

"Well here, this one is basically alcoholic water. Tastes like nothing." He poured the vodka into her mug. By this time he had already drained a few mugs of whiskey himself and his pour was a little heavier. She shrugged her shoulders and tried to down the larger mug of vodka. Again, she swallowed and gagged, wheezing and coughing.

"The air is gonna kill me!" She exclaimed as she had her mouth open, trying to breathe but being hit with flames with each breath. Sinte laughed and took a big swig of the Vodka from the bottle.

"I don't see anything wrong with it..." He took another few swigs. Esmera grabbed the bottle of gin and poured herself some more.

"That's definitely the worst. Not water! The whiskey isn't the worst, but I think I prefer the yule tree over the others..." She took another big swig of the gin, gagged a little less and breathed slowly this time as she finished her drink. They sat there for a while drinking before she put the two-thirds bottle of gin down on the table and tried to stand up. That didn't work too well for her, as she lost her balance and fell back onto the bed beside Sinte.

"Ya good?" He looked down at her and adjusted himself to pull one knee up on the bed and put his back against the short bedpost. She shook her head and ran her fingers over the sharp points on her horns.

"No.."

With her eyes closed she breathed slowly for several minutes, mulling over her thoughts.

"Sinte, I've got a question. Not that I'm accusing you of doing it... But you were in a gang right?"

"Yeah."

"Gangs do bad things...right?"

"Yeah." He grumbled.

"Would you, or have you.." she paused, "Taken advantage of someone? Hurt them?"

"Well if you're meaning someone we deem an enemy, someone who is an idiot...then yeah I've taken advantage of them. Yeah, I've hurt them.."

Her eyes were still closed, and she covered them with her arm.

"That's...That's not what I meant." She sighed. Her tail hung limply off the bed. "Sexually..."

"Oh, Oh fuck. No, Fuck look. There was this buddy of mine. He had a crush on this chick. Now she wasn't necessarily in a rival gang, but her brother was. But he had the hots for her. Well, there was this festival going on and they spent the evening together. Eventually, he brought her back to our alley to get a little stuff going. She wasn't having it though. We were just a little bit away and saw things going badly. Well, do you know what it's like in the bay underneath the bridge? It's a cesspool. That's where the sewage drains. He found himself trying to drag himself out of the water with me hanging on to the back of his head with his pants around his ankles. I had dragged him down to the water with his little nubbin wiggling in the wind, pants around his feet and gave him a good lesson. Granted then her brother found out and wanted to kill him so we had to come to blows, but the point is..." He trailed off.

She rolled over into his lap and hugged him without warning. He grumbled and muttered a few words but then just sat there.

"My cousins...for years.." She muttered into his side, face buried in his tanned, toned skin. She could feel his whole body sink but also tense up. She knew what that meant, he was angry. She just held onto him tighter and curled up.

"Well, now you know how to take care of them...should you want to." He growled through clenched teeth. She lay there for a little while, just holding onto him. Finally, she rolled off of his lap and sat up, reaching for the bottle of gin and taking another few swigs. Her face was stained by the silent tears that she had cried.

She sat there, bottle in her hand, tail wrapped around her wrist. By this time the gin had lost its burn and just taste like a nice winter day. She stood up, wobbled a bit, lifted the bottle and finished off the little bit of liquid left, and set it on the table. Standing in between their beds, in nothing but her underwear, she glanced over at Sinte, who was dropping his trousers on the floor next to his boots and only wearing a pair of shorts now.

"Sinte...."

"Yeah?"

"You've...you've been with other people right?"

"Yeah, a few. Flings here and there for fun but nothing serious."

She looked down, then back up at him. Her eyes were glowing and she bit her lip.

"Would..would you think I'm weird..." She paused again, "If..If I..You said it's fun...right? If I were to ask you to show me how It could be fun..." She stepped closer to him.

"Well, I've never had a chick come on to me like that..." He chuckled a little and rubbed the back of his neck. "But I..Yeah, I can show you a good time..." He grinned.

She smiled softly and reached behind her back. Her fingers clasped on her bra and undid it, letting the fabric fall from her chest, sliding off of her arms and onto the floor. She hesitated for a moment, but then slipped out of her panties and shoved them over next to her bed, standing before him nude. His orange-brown eyes trailed over her form, he had taken a few opportunities to look at her before, but she was never this exposed.

He stared at her for a few moments before snorting and walking up to her. Without warning he grabbed her hips and picked her up. He pulled her against him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He quickly sat her on the bed and knelt down in front of her.

"Lay back, or however is comfortable to you..." He muttered. She nodded her head and laid back on the bed, legs dangling off the edge. After a few agonizing moments of being so bare in front of him, she felt his lips on her thigh. He slowly spread her legs apart, kissing up her thigh. His hot breath spread across her flower before he pulled his head back to admire her beauty. Her lips were full, and she had a cute little dark teal bush. He closed his eyes and leaned down, kissing her lips gently a few times. A soft gasp was heard from the bed as she felt him tenderly kiss and stroke her. His finger slid between her lips and circled her little nub a few times before trailing down to find her opening and teasing it.

She whimpered softly as his fingers spread her lips apart and he slid his tongue out over his lips and between his tusks. He pressed his face against her and drug his tongue from her opening upwards until it swirled around her nub. Once he made it to her sensitive button, he flicked his tongue against it repeatedly. A louder gasp and whine came from her. He chuckled and grinned as it hit his ear, a sign that she was comfortable.

He pressed his lips harder against her, sucking the smallish appendage into his mouth and tapping it with his tongue. This sudden movement made Esmera's back arch. Her hands curled into fists, catching the blanket beneath her in her grasp. Her lips parted as she moaned out, eyes wide. This was the first time she felt genuine pleasure from any sensations below her belt.

Her breathing was ragged as he continued to work on her, licking down her slit, then back up and sucking on her clit. It was driving her insane. As if she couldn't get enough, there was an intrusion into her canal while he swirled his tongue around her nub as he inserted a finger into her. That was it, her body began to tremble and her breathing stopped. Her walls tightened around his finger as he began tapping upwards inside her. Juices began to flow out of her as she finally cried out after her body relaxed a slight bit.

Sinte's lips curled as he pulled his finger out of her and moved down to lap at her opening. Once he was satisfied, he slowly began kissing up her body. Starting just above her pubic hair, then her mid-stomach, and finally between her breasts. He cupped her left breast in his hand and squeezed before swirling his tongue around her nipple and scrapping his teeth along her skin. His tusks weren't sharp and didn't hurt, but rather felt like dull studs dragging across her skin.

She moaned softly and reached her hands to cup his cheeks in her hands. She pulled his face up to hers and leaned up to kiss him. She pressed her lips to his, wrapping her hands around to caress his mostly smooth scalp. She sucked his bottom lip into her mouth and between her sharp teeth. A groan emitted from his throat as he pressed himself down against her, kissing her back. They both felt it, a burning passion for each other.

He shoved his tongue across her lips and into her mouth, searching the cavity then pulled back. His warm brown eyes gazed down at the green-skinned girl and he grinned. For a moment she was taken aback, but she had little time to contemplate why he was smiling at her as he reached beneath her body and pulled her up in the bed to be laying the correct way, adjusting with her as he moved.

Sliding his hand down her side and to her hip, he used his knee to spread her legs and scuttled between them. He sat there, kneeling between her legs looking down at her, savoring her image in the flickering candlelight. Esmera looked down at his large member and then up at him with a worried expression on her face. He stroked himself a few times before leaning forward and pressing the head of his member between the lips of her flower.

"Don't worry, we'll go slow..." He whispered as he began to push into her. The pressure was overwhelming as she felt him begin to enter her. She shifted and grabbed his arms that held her waist. Her nails dug into his tattoo-covered upper arms as he slid slowly inside her. Her eyes closed and she winced a little as he pulled out and pushed back in, this time going a little further. Over and over, he would repeat the motion but go a little further each time. It must have been minutes he continued this, till all nine inches of him was planted firmly inside her. He pushed hard the last time as they both cried out when he hit the hilt.

He stayed there for a little bit, allowing her to adjust to him before slowly pulling out and pushing all the way back in. She moaned out again as he hit her cervix. The pace was gentle and slow at first, both groaning with each thrust. But soon he began to move faster. This was enough for Esmera, her body quaking again as he pushed into the end of her canal harder. Silently she screamed, breath held, nails digging into his arms and legs tightening around his hips. He moaned out as she tightened around his swollen member and it egged him to move faster. Her juices helped him slide easier and soon enough the bed was rocking against the wall and creaking from the weight.

She came many more times before he slammed into her and released his seed into her womb. As the hot liquid shot inside her, she cried out and lifted her head up, wrapping her arms around his neck and sinking her fangs into his chest. She didn't bite hard enough to pierce the skin, but hard enough to make him groan louder. He held himself up with one hand and reached his other hand to cup the back of her head and hold her to him. She released her grip on him and he laid her back down, breathing heavily. He slowly slipped out of her, his load pouring out of her and onto the bed.

Falling down beside her in the bed, he grabbed his wadded-up blanket and tossed it over them. A single massive arm wrapped around her and pulled her close to him as he nestled his face into her mass of hair. Within moments, he was snoring and moments later she was asleep as well. That night they both slept well, neither of them having nightmares.