Willa Ch. 18: Pool Cue

Story Info
Bathing Booty's taunt Jesse's friends. Nick's not happy.
6.1k words
4.63
12k
4
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"She's here."

Willa Pryce jumped at her cellphone text from newfound friend Ashleigh Thomas. She carried baby Grace downstairs with her in order to activate the front gate from a control panel near the front door. Afterwards she opened the cherry door and stepped into view of the drive. A tiny red Jetta pulled into sight and parked within a designated guest parking cul-de-sac.

The brilliant blond bombshell, sheltered within her shy demeanor leaped from her car and darted toward Willa. Gleefully they met with a sideways hug due to baby Grace. Grace wanted to tug Ashleigh's hair.

Pinching the baby's tiny hand to shake it lightly Ash grins, "She is sooo adorable."

"So are you, Bestie."

Ash grins at Willa then they share a second hug. Grace went after Willa's red locks this time. With laughter they use Willa's hair to tease the baby into laughing with them. A baby moustache was hilarious.

"It's so good to see you." Willa gleams, "So much has happened since we met. Nick and Claire's son "Jessie", got expelled from school for two weeks. Wait! You knew that from our texts. Vandalized the Jeep of his Commanding Officer. Military school. Anyway, I'm not certain how to let you in. I need to talk to Nick but he's writing in his study."

"I thought he invited me. After Dinner at My Dad's Restaurant he extended the offer. So did you in inviting me to his son's pool party. Should I like come back in a few weeks?"

"Noooo! I need some me time. I meant concerning that rule Nick gave you about no clothing inside the house. With Jessie here I'm not sure what to have you do. Let me try calling Nick and hope he doesn't get mad at me."

A swift contact dial to Nick's cell led to an eventual answer, "This had better be important."

"Please don't be mad. Ashleigh is here. With Jessie being home I wasn't certain what to do about that standing no attire rule for her. Should she keep her clothes on because of Jessie?"

Silence for thirty seconds of grumbling Nick finally growls, "Give her your skimpiest bikini for the day. With Jessie's friends coming over for that unwarranted pool party she will fit right in. By the way, I don't like the name Ashleigh. As you know I did a background check on her which is my prerogative when anyone new enters my home. Safety first. Especially around Grace. She surpassed my expectations over dinner. It remains to see how well she and Grace take to each other. I've decided that from now on her name is "Eve". Short for her middle name "Evelyn". The name Ashleigh no longer exists. Is this understood?"

Willa nods, "Yes, Sir. Nick says that your name from now on is "Eve". You have to wear my skimpiest bikini while in the house."

Ash/ Eve nods her approval, "Got it."

"Anything else we should know Nick? Like how to behave around Jessie and friends?"

"Once Charlotte arrives she can keep Grace in her playroom. The two of you can join the pool party. Tease but do not go too far. Am I clear?"

"Not completely. How deeply should we tease? You did say his friends were 18, right?" "Both 18 already, yes. Regardless, NO SEX! Play naïve. There is no reason to engage."

"What if Jesse get's over eager like before?" Willa worries.

" Learn resistance in this case."

"So I can punch him in the nose if he gets out of hand?" She jests.

"No! Why would you joke about that? That's punishable."

Willa drops her jaw, readjusting Grace in her arm, "Sorry. Punishment how?"

"If he gets out of hand IS your punishment. Use that term for inspiration as you see fit."

"Yes, Sir. I won't bother you anymore today. If you need me you can come find me."

"Charlotte is at the gate. I just let her in. Tell her I'll come to the play room shortly. I'll make certain she doesn't interfere with you. One final thing. Prepare a bottle for Grace so that Charlotte does not need to go to the kitchen. She must not witness the pool antics."

"Will do. Write something juicy for us to act out."

"That I intend. I think Jesse might have finally woke up. Before he comes down get Eve dressed. Have her meet you poolside. She can take the path around the house."

"On it. Bye Nick."

Pointing to her left at a path of circular stones Willa tells Eve to meet her by the pool. Afterwards Willa greets Charlotte the elderly day sitter at the front door. Simple chatting later the woman follows Willa upstairs to the large play room Grace adored.

"I'll go make a bottle and bring up a snack for later. That Disney animated movie, "Frozen", is in the DVD player. It's so cute. Nick said he would take a small break and come chat with you." She passes Grace into Charlotte's awaiting arms, "Be right back."

Trying to hurry she dashes into her bedroom and snatches up her purple G-string bikini for Eve. She then rushes downstairs to pass it off to the devastating Blond by the pool as she glared out at the ocean.

"Oh my God. The view is beautiful." Eve bounces in step.

"That's money for you. Here! I have a few things to do. Get changed and I'll be back in ten minutes or so."

"Take your time. I'll sunbathe."

"Lotion in that cooler by the chase." Willa scurries away.

Through French doors Willa quickly heads to the kitchen gathering the bottle along with a platter of treats for Charlotte and Grace. She knew Charlotte was partial to vanilla wafers.

On her way upstairs Jessie started his journey down. Spotting each other Willa shy's slightly stepping aside for him.

"Need help with that tray?" Jesse tried to be charming.

"Sure! Carry it to Grace's play room. Your Dad and Charlotte are there. I have a friend over out by the pool."

"Friend? Guy or girl?" Jesse hesitates.

Chuckling Willa sticks her tongue out at him, "Big Guy. Football player. I have a right to date."

Rolling his eyes Jesse claims the tray and heads toward his dad. He knew even this tiny deed would help redeem himself. Still it nagged at him that Willa might truly have a date.

"Here's ummm breakfast? Lunch?" He nudges by his Father in the play room doorway.

"That was nice of you to help Willa. Wait in the hall while I speak to Charlotte."

Doing so the door seals shut.

Moments later it opens and Nick emerges.

"I asked Charlotte to not cramp your style and stay in the play room for the next five hours. Now your friends can't tease you about your Grandmother visiting."

"Funny. Thanks Dad. Look, I know I don't deserve today but I promise you I will make it up once I go back to school. No more drama and I'll graduate with good grades. I swear."

"You had better. You know your Mother wants you to get into Harvard. Your grades aren't that far off the chart in accomplishing that goal."

"I know. I know." Jesse sulks.

"As far as your party goes. Behave. Just because there are two pretty girls around does not mean you need to act like fools. Willa and her friend deserve respect."

Taken back by the revelation of two girls Jesse winces, "Dad! We're boys. I can't promise that. No offense, Sir."

Nick palms the back of his son's neck and glares at him.

"You are your Father's son. I make a living off of doing the things I expect you not to do. Just don't humiliate me in my own home."

Jesse grins sheepishly, "I'll do my best."

Nodding together Nick heads back to his office. Jesse darted downstairs and to the French doors facing the pool. He immediately spotted Willa and her friend standing up talking.

"Holy shit. Blond with a perfect body." Instant wood later he snatches his cell from his cargo pants and texts both of his friends to hurry up. Once he sent it he hushed the doors open and stepped out into the harsh California sun.

"Big bad football player, huh?" He spouts.

The girls face him in their dark sunglasses giggling.

"Eve? This is Nick's son Jesse."

Jesse coyly steps in to shake Eve's hand. Eve in turn blushes lightly.

They both ushered "Hi." at the same time.

Willa shakes her head and points at Jesse, "MY FRIEND!"

Eve puckers, "He likes your friend."

Willa eyes Jesse's crotch, "Oh, come on. You just met."

Jesse turns red and repositions his lost boyhood.

"Who says it's her that got me this way?"

Willa frowns, "Am I wearing a bikini? No."

She knew she had to dress accordingly due to Charlotte's arrival.

"So, go change. Join your friend here and catch a tan."

"My tan is darker than yours. Heck, her tan is darker than yours."

Eve hisses, "In this sun that won't last long. I mean my pale tan."

"Need any lotion applied?" Jesse smirks.

"Maybe. If your Dad doesn't mind."

Eve lowers her glasses to wink at Willa with her brilliant blue eyes. Willa turns just as quickly to face Jesse with a look of, "She didn't!" and busts out laughing.

"Maybe we'll let your friends oil us both up. You're being punished if I recall.." Willa sticks her tongue out at him.

This infuriates Jesse into bursting out, "You didn't mind when I fucked you a few days ago." His voice then mimicking hers, "Ohhhhhhhh Jesse. Oh my God Jesse. DON'T STOP JESSE."

Willa stops laughing and smiles lightly. Unfortunately Jesse was right. For all of his virgin actions he was talented.

"Okay, point taken. Let's not talk about that right now. I thought we made peace over that night."

He glares at her bitterly, "Yeah, we can talk about that later."

Dropping his gaze he turns quietly and shuffles back into the house.

Willa suddenly felt awful, turning toward Eve.

"I think I hurt his feelings. Oh my God, Ash--er--Eve. Now I feel terrible. I might have just ruined his day with his friends."

Eve pouted then eased next to Willa offering a soft hug.

"That or we can make his day memorable."

Parting their hug Willa looks at Eve, "Nick did say tease them all we wanted, just no sex. Of course I did get punished. Nick told me that if Jesse gets out of hand to use that term as inspiration."

Eve fidgets her lips, "Okay. Oiling uses hands. Jerking off uses hands."

Willa raises her eye brow, "Do we or do they?"

"I say we do half and half. Let them finish?" Eve shrugs.

"Let's play this by ear. Let me go change into my bikini. Come on inside and grab us some bottled water. I'll be down in a little while." Willa takes Eve by the hand and guides her into the home.

In awe of the interior Eve sighs, "My house is so not like this. It's big but this is like a mini coliseum."

"Make yourself at home. Be right back." Willa departs.

As Eve wanders the home with an expression of awe she shivers at the luxury. If she played her cards right this might be her home away from home. That would piss her sister Mallory off to no end. She laughed with evil intent at her sister's past irritations toward her. Her journey ends as she reaches the kitchen It was there she ran into Jesse at the fridge.

"Oh, hi." Eve smiles raising her glasses up into her hair.

Jesse fails to speak and merely nods. He does his best to ignore her.

"It's none of my business, this thing between you two. But, I know she didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

He scowls at her, "You're sexy as hell. How do you know Willa?"

Smirking at his comment, "I worked at a clothing store recently. We met there. She's a sweetheart. And, thank you for the compliment."

"You make my dick hard." He stares directly at her.

"I noticed. Unless that was due to Willa." She leers over the refrigerator door at his crotch.

"Both of you actually. Got a boyfriend?"

"Not at the moment. My parents kept me pretty closed in. I mean I've had boyfriends. Had sex a few times. Nothing to brag about. Willa knows my life story. We've talked by phone a lot this week. Even had dinner together. Heard you babysat baby Grace. Good for you."

"Best brother in the world. Best lover too. Ask Willa."

Eve frowns at his arrogance.

"I hear you got kicked out of school."

"Yeah. Spray painted the Captain's jeep. Military school. Two week suspension and Dad pays for the repainting. I was stupid."

She squints at him with a grin, "Rebel boy. Stupid for doing it, yes. Yet, you made a statement. I like that."

"Really? How old are you?"

"Older than you. You just turned eighteen right?"

"Close enough. Ready for that oiling up?"

"As soon as Willa joins us. When are your friends coming?"

"Should be here any time. I told them there were two hot girls here. I don't think they believe me."

"Well, then. I guess we will have to show them our hotness." She giggles.

"Me first." He returns her leer over the fridge door.

Her 36C's were in the way. She slyly stepped back to allow for a better view of her stomach and thighs. Then with a twirl she lets him see her ass.

As she twists back to face him Willa comes down the stairs to see her maneuver.

"Starting without me you whore?" Willa narrows her eyes.

Eve chuckles, "I was. I can't help it he's cute."

"Don't let Nick hear that. He should be grounded." Willa sticks her tongue out at him.

"I'm going to French that tongue before this days over." He sneers.

"Not before Eve here." Willa immediately pulls Eve into a sweltering French kiss that forces Jesse to roll his eyes.

Their kissing continued until they heard the front gate buzzer. Jesse jumped and ran up to the security box. Spotting his friends on camera he opens the gate.

Quickly he turns toward the girls who easily abandoned him for the pool to lay out. He growled at their haste. He wanted to be in charge of them as best as he could.

Stepping out of a small black pickup truck his friends greeted him with shaking heads.

"Dude, what's this hot girls text about? You got blow up dolls floating in the pool?"

Jesse groaned, "Funny. You just wait. Come on inside."

Following him in, the two similar looking boys save for hair style eyed the house.

"Killer house Dude. Where's the beer?" chided the tallest boy.

"No beer, Quint. Dad won't buy it for me. Sorry."

"Has to be a liquor cabinet in this castle somewhere." said the other boy.

"Locked up. Wine cellar too. Stop stressing over booze. I got something better."

Guiding them to the French doors on looking the pool he points to the girls laying out. Jesse watches their jaws drop as he creeps in between them to boldly put an arm around each of their shoulders.

"They blew up nice. Don't you think?" Jesse jokes with a dark smirk.

"Maybe Benson here isn't gay. Come on Troy. Let's go say hi."

Marching away from Jesse they take the lead and open the sliding door exiting. Quint calls out, "Ladies! Keeping all of these UV rays to yourselves?"

Willa and Eve look up from their chases and hold a hand over their shades to help the view.

"They're free. Steal all you want. Jesse? I need your help." Willa raises her oil bottle.

Quint and Troy both worked out heavily. Muscles rippled with every twitch. Easily noticeable when they removed their t-shirts.

Troy slaps his palms together, "How about you, Beautiful? Need a nice rubdown?"

Eve smiles, "That would be lovely. Your friends are almost as cute as you are Jesse."

Jesse dropped down to sit on Willa's chase as she rolls over. Quint couldn't help but admire Willa's perfect ass. He then watched Eve reposition to her stomach. Her ass was also perfection. He had to bite his knuckle.

Jesse trickled oil along Willa's spine before setting it down. As his hands rolled across her he glared up at Quint.

The standing Quint grit his teeth and raised a fist at both Jesse and Troy. This left him helpless.

"What the hell? Where's my girl?" He snapped.

Willa from her laying position groaned, "Don't be a baby. Get your feet wet. If you grow up we might need a second coat of paint."

Quint grimaces, "Benson knows all about paint."

Jesse flips him off then continues to massage Willa's shoulders. To their left Troy had already reached Eve's bare ass. His fingers played with her bikini strings.

"How can you possibly tan with these strings? They're so annoying." Troy jests.

Eve sighs, "Willa, save me."

Willa giggles, "Hey, I agree with him. I hate trying to tan with these bands up our ass cheeks."

Jesse took note and quickly slid his hands down to Willa's ass to play with her strings. This made her notice and gaze back at him. He got wide-eyed at her glare.

"See what your friend started? Now Jesse is all up my ass."

Jesse took the chance, "You know you like it."

She shrugs and lays back down on her arms with a snuggling motion, "Yea, I do. Move them if they're in the way."

Hearing that Troy without asking tugged Eve's thong down to the lowest point of her cheeks. She gasped and looked back at him. He gave her a Cheshire cat grin and tugged it further yet. She dropped her jaw as she watched him dribble more oil directly on her ass. Swiftly he drops the bottle and loudly slaps both of his hands on each of her cheeks. This made Eve yelp.

Willa heard the echo and looked over at them, "Hey be gentle not mental."

Eve sighs loudly, "No. Be mental. I likey."

Troy chuckled and stuck his tongue out at Willa.

"Fine! See if I have your back from here on." Willa turns away.

Jesse took a deep breath and untied both of Willa's laces at her hips and peeled them down over her legs.

"HELLO!" Willa shivered, "Jesse! Just what do you think you're doing?"

He winces at her with defiance, "Making damned sure you don't have tan lines. Stop bitching."

Above them Quint stood in awe of Jesse's sudden boldness. He expected Willa to leap up and slap him.

Willa grits her teeth, "I'm not bitching. It would be nice to be asked if it's okay to go that far."

"Whatever! Shut up and enjoy the massage." Jesse spirits forth.

"Ugh!" Willa settles back allowing Jesse to rub her bare cheeks. She feels him squeezing her butt and parting the cheeks. It was a certain both Jesse and Quint had seen her anal cavity and part of her pussy.

Quint encourages Jesse by charades to yank her bottoms out from under her. Jesse creases his brow then wraps her bottoms around his knuckles while his other hand pressed on her lower back. With a mighty yank he rips the cloth from her and tosses it up at Quint.

"Dammit, Jesse!" Willa lifts up as much as she could under his compressed palm on her pelvis.

"They're in my way. Quit complaining already." Jesse argues.

She hides her face in her arms, "I hope you're loving the view up there."

Quint nods rapidly sniffing the bikini patch, while rubbing his swimming trunks crotch.

"Hell yes!" Quint hisses.

Beside Willa, Troy had been busy prying Eve's cheeks apart as well during his lotion's journey. Eve trembled at his fingers creeping along her inner cheeks and grazing her asshole. During his frolicking he decided to untie her thong as well and follow Jesse's lead. Eve shrieked at her bottoms leaving her body.

"Oh my God! He took my bottoms too."

Willa had to laugh, "Jesse said stop complaining."

Eve hisses through gnashed teeth, "Sorry. I'm really not. Actually, I feel free."

Quint eyes Eve and her sudden grin then waits until both girls face downward into their arms. Pocketing the bikini bottoms he sneaks low and stealthily untethers Eve's top around her neck. He then, moves over to sneakily do the same to Willa. With a thumbs up to both friends he stands back smugly.

Jesse smirks, "Time to roll over girls."

Willa leers back, "Really? We're bottomless."

Jesse abruptly slaps her ass, "Roll over."

"Owwwwww! Fine!" Willa rolls over swiftly on to her back. Her swiftness made her tiny bikini top slither down over her bulging breasts. As soon as she noticed it Jesse snatched the top and threw it aside.

"FUCK! Dammit, Boy!" Willa crossed her arms and legs hiding everything.

Jesse moved in with the oil bottle and doused her everywhere. She merely glared hatefully at him.

Before she could react Jesse started rubbing her stomach, reaching his fingers lower and lower between her legs. He recalls the day he massaged her in her bedroom. Vividly.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12