Willa Ch. 18: Pool Cue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude! If looks could kill you'd be body bagged by now." Quint busted up.

"She likes it. Don't let her fool you." Jesse narrowed his gaze, "Don't you?"

Willa huffs and unfolds her arms and legs to settle back, "I plead the fifth."

She then turns her chin to face Eve.

"Oh, stop acting like you don't want the same. Roll your ass over."

Eve giggled and did the same, discovering her own top to fall away in the move. She blushes as Troy sneaks in snatching it away and throwing it at Quint.

Quint caught it without removing his eyes from either girl.

"BEJEEZUS! Those tits are freaking AWESOME!"

Jesse nods at Willa as he reaches up to squeeze her tits. Oiled and glossy the mounds bounced around playfully under his fingertips. Troy next to them gave Eve's breasts an equal amount of jostling.

"Be-you-ti-ful!" Quint offers two thumbs up.

Troy boasts over Eve by pinching her nipples, "Dude, you should squeeze these. I'm in heaven."

Eve whispers, "That makes two of us."

Quint immediately dropped between the girls and clutched Eve's right tit. Without a thought he looked over and clutched Willa's left breast. He pinches both girl's nipples at the same time. Hearing both moan made his day.

"Oh, hell yes! Benson, you are cool as hell."

Jesse chuckles, "Day's young. They stay naked. Won't you girls?"

Willa reaches down grabbing Jesse's hand from her chest and moves it between her legs. She guides his fingers between her labia. He locates her hole and inserts a finger.

"Yes, Jesse." She pouts.

Beside them, Eve finds Troy sucking on her nipples. Her hands run over his thinly shaved scalp.

"Yes, Jesse. Just for you." Eve spoke through quivering lips.

Quint moves lower over Eve and pries her legs apart. He wets his fingers and also inserts two fingers up inside the blond.

"God, that feels good." Eve whispers.

Willa blows Jesse a kiss as his fingers move in and out slowly, "Faster, Jesse."

Increasing his probes she starts moaning loudly. Eve followed suit as Quint's attention forced her to cum across his knuckles. Willa wasn't far behind. Jesse was in awe of his actions. More so their results.

Willa leaps forward in her seat and pulls Jesse into a kiss. French kissing him to his amazement. His boast earlier was coming true. For nearly ten minutes they kissed.

Eve on the other hand was dealing with two young studs at once. Troy took charge kissing her as well. While distracted Quint had knelt down between her legs and began eating her pussy.

Jesse and Willa broke apart with almost tearful glances between each other. Finally, they noted Eve's enjoyment.

"Oh my! Jesse? Eat me out." Willa brightly bulged her eyes.

Jesse swallowed hard unsure of himself. She guided him down between her legs and used her fingers to spread her lips. She points where to begin on her clitoris. Hesitantly Jesse begins licking where she directed. The taste was salty but not terrible he thought. After his initial fright faded he devoured her to her delight. Both girl's screamed with shrill echoes.

As both squirted slightly, Willa pulled Jesse up to kiss him again for yet another ten minutes.

Quint wiped his chin with triumph, "Damn Tasty!"

Eve and Troy ended their kisses at his bellow to laugh breathlessly. Suddenly, Quint stood up between the girls and dropped his trunks. Jesse and Troy were shocked. There towered their friend with a massive nine inch cock, fully raging.

"Hey. Only girl's already. Fags!" He laughs at their eye contact.

Willa and Eve both stare in disbelief.

"That's the biggest cock I have ever seen." Willa pulled her red mane out of her eyes.

"I'm scared." Eve held a hand over her gaping mouth.

"Wait! No sex. We can't." Willa sits up abruptly. She palms Jesse's cheek, "Don't be mad."

Quint strokes his serpent, "Say what? No way!"

Jesse stares at Willa's trembling gaze. As much as he wanted to take charge, he suddenly felt reluctant.

Troy crawls into the chase beside Eve and takes her hand placing it on the crotch of his trunks. She eyes him and enjoys the giant at her fingertips.

"Another one. Now I'm terrified. I might need therapy." Eve shivers without expression.

Willa watches Quint stroking his beast harder. It was a thing of beauty. In her thoughts she ordered herself to stop yearning.

Shaking her head to clear her sudden bouts of fantasy.

"Guy's it's very tempting. But, we can't. This has gone farther than any of us expected."

"I see how it is. You let us satisfy you but you can't satisfy us. Prick teasers." Quint hisses toward Willa.

Jesse didn't know who to defend. His friends or Willa. He wanted sex himself. Badly! But, not in front of his friends.

Willa was haunted by Quint's constant jerking. She bit her lip in thought. Suddenly, her punishment snuck into her head. "If he gets out of hand." That's what Nick had said. "Inspiration."

"You can jerk off over me." Willa embraces, "I'll at least let you do that. All three of you if you like."

Eve clears her throat loudly, "Hey. Include me."

"Over both of us then."

"I was thinking more along the lines of my dick in your mouths." Quint chuckles.

Willa glances at Eve who shrugs.

The thoughts flooded all five of them. Jesse was ready to panic.

Troy lowered his trunks wiggling in his seat to free his own seven inch devastator. He plants Eve's left hand around his cock and nestles an arm around her. With a shark like grin he nods for her to stroke it. Eve snaps a glance at Willa for direction.

Willa was torn by desire to please. Still, she needed to obey Nick. No sex was certain. His punishment order had options however. "Out of hand", could mean the boys jacking off or the girls assisting them. Or both. Then again it might be applied only toward Jesse.

Hesitantly, she whispers in Jesse's ear, "I don't want to hurt your feelings. What should I do, Jesse?"

He closes his eyes then options to speak up, "Suck Quint's dick for five minutes. Quint, shoot your load on her chest. Eve can do the same for Troy."

Quint grimaces, "What about you, Bro?"

Jesse stands up smugly, "I get both of them when you assholes leave."

Nodding out of respect Quint fist bumps Jesse with his free hand. Jesse then glares over at Willa before pointing at the ground in front of Quint. Willa raises an eye brow then obeys.

Crouching down in front of Quint she opens her jaw and laps her tongue on his dicks foreskin. In seconds she engulfs as much of the nine incher as possible. Jesse watched her gag on Quint's python.

Eve had done the same for Troy as they had moved beside the standing Quint. Both girls on their knees side by side devouring the cocks before them.

Jesse's amazement faded as he paced the concrete hearing both men snarl and growl. Finally, he heard the girl's gasp as both men readied to explode. Removing their cocks the two bud's jerked off over the girls who lifted their tits closer in anticipation.

Seconds later the two men nut hard in a display of creamy sugar. The girl's cooed loudly and awaited final drops to pelt them.

Exhausted Quint reached down and helped Willa to her feet. Troy did the same for Eve.

Eve licked Troy's jizz from her lifted tits, then her fingers. It was delicious.

Willa merely wore it proudly.

Jesse was disgusted by the sight and stormed into the house. Willa started to follow but Quint grabbed her by the wrist and hurled both he and she into the water of the pool.

Troy laughed and picked up Eve tossing her in, before diving in after her.

Quint surfaced in front of Willa who was choking on swallowed chlorine. Quint eyed Troy and Eve hugging next to them. Quint whistled lightly at Troy nodding toward the pools wall.

Troy watched Quint escort Willa backwards to the wall against her will. Pinning her back against it she tries to struggle. His dick wrestles between her legs finding her pussy and rams it inside her. Willa starts to fight when he pulls her under. She feels his thrusts as she holds her breath. Digging her nails into his shoulders she resists as much as possible.

Fuck this felt good.

"Dammit!" Willa cursed in thought while turning blue.

Troy had discovered his own dark side doing a similar action with Eve. He managed to take Eve from behind to avoid her daggers. Eve loved the fucking but felt awful.

Finally, Willa managed to surface gasping, "Stop! Please."

Quint growled, "Fuck your pussy feels good."

He again pins her against the wall. This time she wraps her legs around his waist to hold him tighter.

"You're liking this monster aren't you?" Quint smugly grins.

Hands over her head she smiles back, "I won't lie it's incredible. But, No means No. Stop means stop."

"Naaaaaaaaa!" Quint snarls.

"Yesssssssssssss!" She doubles up her fist and punches him in the nose. He immediately releases her. Swimming to Eve's side She grabs Troy by the throat, "Let her go. NOW!"

He does allowing Eve to escape him.

Climbing a ladder they emerge from the water and scurry toward the house. Inside they watch the men crawl from the depths and get dressed. They didn't bother to look for the girls or Jesse, instead choosing to walk the path around the house.

"Good riddance." Willa thought, "Are you okay?"

Eve pants, "Sorry. I was having fun."

Willa whispers, "Me too. But, dammit I had orders of no sex. That meant you as well. Where is Jesse? He should have intervened."

The girls dried off with kitchen dish towels then Eve followed Willa through the house. They found Jesse in the back family room. Crying.

Stunned by the sight Willa hesitated. Her bitterness faded.

"Jesse? Are you alright?"

He noticed their arrival trying to mask his emotions.

"Leave me alone. Go play with those bastards."

"They left. I had to punch the big guy. Quint I think. He got too aggressive."

Hiding his face to avoid the teary streaks on his cheeks he pouts, "Serves him right. I should never have let them go as far as I did. I tried to be Cool by ordering you. Like in my Dad's stupid books."

Willa creeps around the sofa and kneels in front of him. She motions with her eyes for Eve to join her. She does so kneeling next to her.

"You're new to being a real man, Jesse. You showed promise. We only did what we wanted to. I said no sex. They couldn't take no for an answer. I had to fight for us."

He sneers coldly, "I should have stayed by you. Punched Quint myself."

"He would have killed you. Just so you know." She giggles patting his knee before placing a palm on it.

"Probably. I'm a wuss." He sighs.

"I think you have potential." Eve encourages him.

"Yeah? Shut up and suck my cock." He growls before rolling his eyes.

The girls look at each other and gently shrug.

Willa shakes her head, "Yes, Sir."

She reaches up to his cargo pants and unfastens them. He sat in utter terror as she pulls his cock out. Right in front of Eve who began tugging at his cargo shorts to give Willa more freedom.

Willa smiles warmly as she strokes Jesse. His fear made his erection troublesome.

"You know you want this." Willa sticks her tongue out at Jesse mimicking his own arrogance.

He nods then looks over at Eve.

"Don't forget me." She giggles flicking her tongue at him.

Willa tugs the cargo pants and his underwear completely off of him.

"Man Up!" Willa winks as her tongue wags at his crown. He immediately dropped his head back on the sofa and closed his eyes. Her tongue lapped at his balls when he felt Eve crawl forward and suck on his head. Two tongues at once was incredible. He had to watch them. Their eyes met his with yearning childlike like gazes. They knew just how to entice.

Trembling to the extreme he observes both girls sharing his cock from two sides. He nearly exploded at the vision. Two goddesses were feeding on him together. What were the odds he thought.

After ten minutes or less Jesse detonated a savage stream of cum through the profiles of both girls, cascading both of their faces. They basked in his tremors, still licking and sharing his cum on their tongues. It was amazing he pondered.

"Thank you, Sir." Willa whispered with her lips still puckered at his crown.

"Yes. Thank you, Sir." Eve addressed nuzzling her chin on his inner thigh.

Silenced by the sheer awe of the event, Jesse didn't hear a loud thunderous clap at first. His eyes fluttered from exhaustion as he noted both girl leap up and race out.

Head tilted against the back of the sofa his eyes look straight skyward to witness his worst fear.

"Dad?"

"You might want to put your pants back on. And, don't breath a word of retaliation by telling me to keep mine on." Nick leaned over his son from behind the sofa.

"I'm sorry, Dad." Jesse leered upward helplessly.

Finally, Nick moved around and picked up his son's cargo pants and underwear tossing them into his lap. Sitting down next to Jesse Nick leaned forward elbows on his own knees.

"I'm hardly mad at you, Jesse. Possibly a bit proud to be frank. However, I am putting my foot down here. Eighteen or not. I know of your tricking Willa earlier this week. That was wrong. Wrong for you to do so. Wrong for Willa to consent. You're going back to school tomorrow. I contacted your Captain and offered a substantial contribution to the school's sports program for your early return. I expect you to keep your promises about your grades. After you graduate you can come home to your playthings. You will be your own man and can make certain decisions on your own. Any arguments?"

"No." He sulked trying to rise enough to put his feet in the pant legs of his underwear.

Finally, Nick scowls, "Leave them off. Go to your room. Don't come out until I wake you in the morning."

Jesse cringes and crawls to his feet limping. His room was so very far away.

Nick falls back on to his sofa in a relieved slouch.

"You can stop eavesdropping now. Get your butts in here."

In a blur both Willa and Eve dart around both sides of the sofa. Still naked and spattered by Jesse's cum. They kneel in front of Nick.

"My boy made quite the mess. I wonder? Do you think I can cover more territory?"

Willa grins as Nick unfastens his own slacks.

Eve lightly claps with glee as Nick's dick is released from the burdening material.

"Nick Benson. Oh my God."

Even after feeling his girth from below the Dinner table at her Father's Restaurant this was her first time of seeing Nick's manhood. Her fantasies of him since meeting were a constant reminder of what she wanted to prove. His books stimulating her over and over.

"Yes. About that long overdue autograph. Let's see if I can squirt cum in cursive."

His pants removed both girls fed on him for nearly an hour.

So much for any chapter reading.

Tonight, Nick Benson plotted.

12