Willa Ch. 21: Twin Pack

Story Info
Claire gives the girls a gift. Vice versa.
3.6k words
4.66
8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Eve? Why on Earth are you naked?"

Willa Pryce and her new best friend "Ashleigh" alias, "Eve" Thomas, converse with the Lady of the Benson Manor, "Claire Benson". Via Skype from Israel. Every few days Claire while away would commit to seeing her lovely baby, "Grace". Willa as her Nanny held the child lovingly. The nudity of Eve next to them on the Sofa caught her off guard.

Pouting with a fearful reaction Eve admits her dilemma.

"Nick gave me a standing order of no clothing inside the home. After Jesse went back to school that is. Just following orders. Should I disobey him?" She takes a deafening breath, "I don't want to upset you Mrs. Benson."

Claire merely frowns at her, "My Husband makes the rules. I will address him after our chat. From tomorrow onward I will ask that you wear at least something proper while caring for my daughter."

Willa interrupts, "I was thinking the same thing. Which is why I'm holding Grace. No disrespect but we are just following Nick's lead."

"I understand. Continue obeying my Husband. Eve can remain as she is currently as long as she does not hold Grace. The second Grace demands her attention I expect at least a night shirt worn."

The girls nod their affirmation.

"Now then, I hear nothing but praise concerning you Willa. Nick tells me that he is near completing his novel. Your inspiration has kept his Writer's Block at bay. I thank you for that. For going above and beyond the call of duty."

Willa winces, "I'll be sure to tell my body that."

"Oh?" Claire timidly grins.

"Yeah! We went to a beach side Café yesterday. It went so well that Dorian rose to power and forced Sara to the surface. For like four hours."

Eve huffs smiling, pointing at Willa through a held hand to block her whispered word, "Woke the dead."

Willa rolls her eyes and adds, "I love this job. Where else can the Nanny have this much fun?"

Claire maintains an elegant poise, "I must admit. I am quite shocked that you have gone along with everything as you have. Nick and I were uncertain at first how you would react as the days and weeks went by. This arrangement most definitely tests your abilities. It appears that you have evolved into "Sara" quite well."

"Yes and no." Willa fidgets, "I think Sara is becoming Willa. In the long run I think Nick see's that. Regardless, I'm proud to be both personas. Once I let it all get processed it came naturally. So much fun."

"I am very proud of you Willa. I firmly believe that no other Nanny outside of you would have been alright with this arrangement."

"Probably not." Willa chuckles, "I'm one of a kind."

Eve pouts toward Willa and defends herself, "Hey! In training here. Two of a kind."

Claire pats her hands together absorbing the two girls friendly competition.

"Yes. Welcome aboard Eve. Bless you for joining our family. With your assistance Nick can utilize Willa more often as source material for his books."

"Wait." Eve winces, "Am I the new Nanny fulltime? Has Willa like graduated?"

"Back up, Nanny. I believe my Husband has grand plans for both of you."

"Can I be Sara's evil twin?" Eve teasingly nudges her shoulder against Willa's.

Raising a brow Willa nudges back, "Take that up with the Master."

"I will."

Eve offers and evil villainous laugh that makes baby Grace stare up at her with a glint of fear.

"Don't scare the baby. What kind of Nanny are you?" Willa rolls her eyes.

Claire sighs, "Grace will be fine."

"Positive about that?" Willa lifts Grace high over her chest to sniff the diaper before sneering at Eve, "You're lucky."

"I am so glad you two have each other. I can tell you have grown very close." Claire adds.

"Well yeah!" Willa wags her tongue at Eve only to have it returned in full force by a mimicking Eve.

"Oh my!" Claire fans herself at the girl's stimulating behavior. She was forced to clear her throat as their tongues gravitated dangerously close to touching in their giggles.

"Continue that once you put Grace to bed for the night. Let us change the subject, shall we?"

Both girls straighten up instantly and mentally apologize to Grace who had been jostled slightly in their closeness.

"My son. His loss of Virginity."

Willa turns pale suddenly. Eve lowers her gaze. Shame sets in for both.

"You can relax. I'm not going to yell at either of you. It had to happen at some point I suppose. I would have rather he had graduated from the Academy first. What's done is done."

Willa swallows dryly and barely huffs, "I'm so sorry Claire."

"Nick and I have talked it over. While it is true that we are only getting to know you Willa, both of us are glad it was you. Rather than it being someone we do not know at all. However, if anything concerning Jesse arises in the future, please enforce protection. Nick and I are not ready to be Grandparents."

"I'm not ready to be a Mommy either." Willa agrees, "I am on birth control. But, you are absolutely right."

Willa notes Grace go limp in her arms. Fast asleep. She let her rest for the moment merely rocking her gently.

"If there is a next time, Claire. It wasn't my intention to go all the way with Jesse. Teasing him just made things get out of hand. No excuse I know. I should have known better. I disobeyed Nick and I am sorry. Truly. It happened. I can honestly say I do not regret it. Your son is pretty good in bed." She shivers feeling as she spoke too far, "My only regret is putting you and Nick under so much stress because of it."

Claire frowns, "No more stress than what My Husband has put upon your shoulders. We're just thankful to have you Willa." She hesitates, "You as well, Eve."

Eve expresses a vivid thumbs up, trying to be social under the grim nature of the conversation.

"Go put my Angel to bed. Let Eve and I get acquainted while you are gone."

Without another word Willa gently rises carrying Grace away, "Be back in a few."

As Willa fades away Eve centers herself on the computer screen. Stretching vibrantly she exposes her breasts to Claire without thinking. It hadn't even dawned on her the fact that she was still nude. This was still so new to her. A first before the Lady of the House.

"Your body is exquisite." Claire admires the blond while propping her chin upon her right fist.

"Sorry." Eve flares her eyes and covers up within her crossed arms, "Still getting used to this no clothing clause."

"Whatever my Husband expects, I expect. My only issue is around Grace. Otherwise, enjoy the freedom Dear."

"It amazes me that you are so alright with this. I mean, I understand with Nick being a Writer and all. Love his books by the way." She becomes giddy suddenly then calms herself just as fast, "What I don't get is how open minded you are about two young girls in their sexual peak being so accessible to your Man. Don't you worry it might someday ruin your marriage?"

Claire inhales deeply and smiles, "Not at all. I trust my Sir."

"Sir?" Eve offers a puzzled look, "Are you Nick's slave too?"

Claire merely raises an eye brow, "I am my own person. I merely understand my Husband's needs. He in return understands my own."

"So, are Willa and I his slaves?"

"Do you wear a collar around your necks?" Claire glares pleasantly.

"No. This is all just confusing. What exactly are we too Nick?"

"Nanny's. Playthings. Inspiration. You are welcome there only as long as you wish to stay. Compensated for your time caring for Grace. Willa values your friendship. We value your assistance." Claire suddenly hesitates, "Do you feel that this life is not for you?"

Eve thinks about it for all of five seconds, "I love it here. Just give me time to absorb everything. Overall I'm a free spirit. Inexperienced in some things. I love showing my body off once my nerves get pushed aside. Sex is awesome."

"Delightful. Perhaps I can help your absorption along." Claire expresses.

Intrigued Eve leans forward with elbows on her knees. Cleavage mounding between the compression of her arms.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I am told that Willa has donated a percentage of her wages to you for your help. My Husband of course agreeing. I gave him my blessings or you would not be sitting here with me now."

"Right." Eve nods, "I do so love her for that. I hate looking for jobs."

"Let us keep you as long as we can. Nick and I have discussed the possibilities. What would you say to earning as much as Willa does?"

"What?" Eve's heartbeat jumps, "Really? But, I just do this part time. Willa does it full time and lives here."

"True. However, by hiring you full time would free Willa up to work for Nick on a personal level. I need to keep my Husband's imagination active at all times. With your help I can do that."

"Wow! Does that mean I can live here 24/7? Living with my Dad and hateful Sister is killing me."

"Our home has many bedrooms. You are welcome to live there if you agree."

"Only as the babysitter? Or, do I get to be some inspiration for Nick as well?"

"That is up to Nick. If he wishes to use you and you desire to take part, absolutely."

Eve shivers, "Does that mean sex with Nick?"

"From what I understand you have already given my Husband oral. Have you not?"

She winces, "Jesse too. Sorry."

Eyes tilt skyward at hearing that revelation yet Claire exhales smiling and speaking in Arabic. Her words loosely translated to say, "My boys. I swear."

"Sorry Claire."

"Do not apologize, Eve. Willa has proven herself unstoppable to any of Nick's adventures. It would be up to you to realize your limits."

Huffing mid laugh Eve belts out, "I just gave a Food Critic a blowjob under the Dining table of My Father's Restaurant. In front of 200 or so people. Not sure anyone noticed but My Dad nor my Sister has cornered me over it. Haven't been disowned as of yet. If I can do that I think I can safely say I can endure more."

"Well done. You will have to introduce me to your Father. Nick tells me he is quite the Chef."

"He is. Dad's worked hard for years to get his Restaurant on the map. Ever since he and my Mom split. Took him awhile to get over her and commit to his dream."

"I am very sorry to hear that. Perhaps this is a new beginning for him. Nick was very proud of you that night."

"It was sweet of Nick to arrange a visit from "Mr.. Bordage" . He really deserved that Five Star rating long ago. Speaking of that night. My Dad still wonders how I even know Nick. He's never read Nick's books but my Sister Mallory filled him in. I told him the truth that I met Nick through Willa when he brought her into "Selena's" to buy clothing. All except about any nudity or sexual acts with Willa. My first time ever with a girl." Eve fans her heated face.

"And, you ate Willa in return at your Father's Restaurant, correct?"

"I did."

"How did you like returning the favor?"

Eve brightens up almost dancing in her seat under a panic attack, "Oh my Gosh. She tasted like cotton candy. I loved it. Well, until she--you know. Still tangy and salty."

Laughter is exchanged which creates a new bond between the two women.

"Claire? Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Certainly."

With a nibble to her lower lip Eve finally gets up the nerve to ask, "Are you Bi?"

After an expressionless moment to ponder the thought Claire winks, "I am. Why do you ask?"

"My secret." Eve sticks her tongue out at Claire mischievously. A plan formulating in her mind.

Before another round of banter Willa arrives wearing her favorite "Chicago Bears" jersey. In her hands she carried another shirt, tossing it at Eve to put on. It was her "San Diego Chargers" jersey.

"Here! Besties and Rivals." Willa giggles.

Eve holds the shirt up for Claire to see. Willa taking her seat points at her chest to emphasize her winning team, "Go Bears."

Resisting the temptation to put the jersey on Eve winces, "No clothing rule. Grace isn't here."

Claire sighs loudly, "I'll allow it on one condition."

Eve puckers her lips, "Oh, oh! I think we're in trouble, Willa."

Eyes bulged Willa groans, "God I hope so."

Claire holds a finger up to contain their enthusiasm.

"I recently had Nick purchase something I planned on giving the two of you when I return home. I think now would be a better time."

Both girls wiggled in their seat as if it were Christmas morning.

"Calm yourselves. Willa? I told Nick to hide the gift under your bed for shock value. It should be in a black plastic bag. Would you please run up and bring it down? Do not peek."

Willa jumps from her seat tugging her shirt down over her bare legs. Of course she was nude beneath it. A mad dash upstairs she retrieves the bag and attempts to examine its shape with little success. Whatever it was it was well packaged. Growling she darts back down the staircase and back into the Master Family Room.

"Bag retrieved. No dead bodies." The redhead jests.

"I should hope not." Claire giggles, "Before you open it, please build a fire in the fireplace."

"On it. Nick showed me how to get a fire going. I'll make sure the Flue is open. I promise not to burn the house down. Changed the batteries in the smoke detectors two days ago too. Note to self buy more batteries." Willa guides Eve to tag along with her.

Claire laughs long and hard at her Nanny's zestful nature. Her excitability was heart felt.

Not so easy as expected the girls managed a flame with ten minutes. It would increase in time. Claire remained patient.

"Done." Eve turned the laptop to face the open fire.

"I could not have done it better." Claire admired their work, "Before you open the bag I need you to capture just the right angle with the camera. Eve? Please lay down in front of the Hearth."

Eve in her Chargers jersey sits down posing for Claire's approval. She waited to lay back until Willa got the laptop situated just perfect, using a stack of books to maintain a perfect height. In her eyes that is.

Once Claire was satisfied Willa snatched up the bag and joined Eve by the fire.

"You may now open the bag." Claire declares it time.

Greedily the girls fight over the bag until opened. Both staring down into its depths. Their jaws drop at the very same time with an expression of awe.

"Claire? You shouldn't have." Willa acts stunned then shrugs it off with a cheery bliss about her actions.

Eve is first to reach in and bring the gift out into the light. She displays it as if a Hostess on the "Price is Right" gameshow.

"It's Big. It's long. It's realistic. It's fun for the whole family. It's a Double Dildo!!!!"

Excited by the gift Willa leaps up to locate a pair of scissors to cut the outer plastic shell away. Once cut enough she discards the scissors and the two girls destroy the package to get at the interior.

In minutes Eve wags the rubber molded toy in front of Claire.

"Who are we inspiring here? Nick or You?"

Claire playfully ponders her answer.

"Call me selfish. This is for Me. But, I will tell him the tale. Someday."

"Dirty little secrets. Dirty little lies." Willa teases in song.

"You hush Young Lady."

"We don't want to be quiet." Eve pouts while sucking one end of the toy.

"Share him." Willa obtains the other end until their joint effort becomes a deeply invested tug of war, tongues of war. Both girls without the use of their hands fucked each others throats. The rubber serpent bending and straightening with each others encouragement. Their performance beyond anything Claire had envisioned.

Gasping Eve released her end but moving her hand up to hold it to her lips as if fawning over it. Eying Claire with a devilish glare of narrowed eyes, she calls out, "Oh Nick. I love your cock."

Timing was everything. As Eve swallows her end of the dildo once more, Willa retreats to add fuel to the fire, "Oh Dorian. I love my Master's Cock."

For long turbulent minutes the girls terrorize themselves. Finally, Eve lets up and slides her open tongue in a lengthy swath. Her journey reaches Willa's lips. Dildo released the two beauties kissed long, hot, and heavy. Their hands explored each others body.

"Oh, Claire." The girls joined forces profile to profile, leering at Claire with lust. Their attempt to stimulate their employer a success.

Willa lifts the dildo between them, breaking free of Eve's lips with a tug to her lower lip.

"Bears versus Chargers?" She eyes Eve.

Fingers slithering up the dildos girth Eve sighs loud enough for Claire to hear.

"Let's put this in the Bear Cave."

Willa nibbles her lower lip planting her forehead against Eve's.

"I love how you take Charge. Even though you know you're going to get mauled."

Eve nudges Willa back with both hands. She followed Willa's descent all the way to the carpet. Hovering over her the girls kiss a few minutes longer. Parting Eve claims the rubber penis and draws into a kneeling crouch between Willa's legs. Willa pulls her jersey up to her chest to offer more flesh to feast eyes upon. A warm succulent kiss to her clitoral area forces Willa to arch her spine and expel a soft exhale.

Lips tugging at the Redheads labia Eve retreats and grips the toy. Inserting the Dorian side of the beast into Willa led her to tenderly fuck the Nanny. Her pink cavern folding out with each exit. Gentle moans became quite evident.

Jealous, Eve repositioned her body to drape her legs across Willa's. She then did as Willa had done earlier. Her "Chargers" jersey was guided up to her own breasts in a flavor of lightly tanned hips, belly, and thighs. Scooting closer still Eve entwined her legs even further over her friends. Her fingers reaching in to obtain the "Nick" side of the double dildo. Careful guidance pressed the crown within her own juicy pussy. Easing it deeper until her fingers could release it. The rubber toy was drenched instantly.

It was then a matter of the two beauties finding the perfect gyrations to attack their interiors. G-spots were agitated and sensations grew more and more erotic. A battle of delicious moans echoed loudly in the glow of the crackling fire behind them.

Jersey's rise higher still to reveal burgeoning breasts. Hands pinching at nipples. Tugging them taunt. Finally to be crushed beneath torturous grasps.

Hips writhe and rebel against each other. Toes curl on both ends. Hands fan downward over deeply rising chests and stomachs.

Fingers stimulating clits for a devastating range of cries. The war rages on.

Thirty minutes expire before both young ladies vent toward Claire with hands begging her to let them climax. With no answer they resolve their own dramatic expression through a shared screaming orgasm. One after the other.

Breathlessly the two youthful Goddesses fall back in their comfort zone marveling at their achievement.

Then, their silence faded.

Attentions turn to the laptop. Without monitoring it the computer screen had gone black. Claire could regardless be heard.

"Ohhhh Willa. Ohhhh Eve. You are both so lovely."

Willa stretches out to nudge the books beneath the laptop. It was enough to activate the picture once more.

What they discovered was a close up of Claire's own vagina squirting madly around inserted fingers. In and out, out and in, they stormed the Woman's senses.

Willa and Eve sit up snuggling closely together as they observe Claire cum time and time again. Eve lays her head on Willa's shoulder. Willa props her own head to lay amid Eve's hair.

No words.

Twelve minutes later Claire Benson exhausts herself and sits up straight. After a moment to regain composure she moves her laptop to reveal her face. Her hair a matted mess. Her expression fulfilled. Adjusting the focus better she huffs at the hair in her gaze. Fingers lift to her lips and taste her leftover juices. All while admiring her girls in their contentment.

"My! That went well."

The girls blow kisses at their Employer.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12