Willa Ch. 22: Tight Squeeze

Story Info
Eve feels Claustrophobic. Willa breaks down the walls.
4k words
4.55
7.8k
3
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Good morning, Nick."

Eve Thomas stood at the dishwasher unloading yesterday's dishes. In the nude as commanded she had relinquished her "San Diego Chargers" jersey worn the night before to Willa. He was unaware that his wife had enforced clothing the night before. Said and done Eve once again enjoyed her freedom.

At first she hadn't noticed that her Employer "Nick Benson" had made his way downstairs in one of his notorious journeys in the nude. It wasn't until Eve was bent forward to clear out the silverware chamber that she swiftly caught on. Nick had stood directly behind her as he reached around to obtain a juice glass.

"And, a good morning to you too, Dorian." She tilted her gaze backwards to see his beastly erection rubbing against her ass making her jump.

Without a word Nick stepped back and went to the Fridge, pouring orange juice from a small jug. He then left her behind to fan her face.

"Close but no cigar." She frowned, "That was a serious Cuban too."

On the staircase going up Nick met Willa coming out of her bedroom. Freshly showered, dressed in black leggings and a blue spaghetti string top. As ever her cleavage bobbed about freely.

Crossing paths more intimately he grunts, "Follow me."

Nick's tone made her uneasy. His tight bare ass soothed her emotions. She rather enjoyed his physique.

Shuffling after him she was permitted into his normally locked Office for the first time ever. As he took his seat in a plush high back desk chair designed for posture relief he opens a Manila folder.

"Tonight's the night. Short notice I realize but here is a revised chapter. The Bonfire scenario. Read it. Envision it. Make it happen."

"I'll do my best Nick. Sir. Master."

She claims the contents and begins to turn away. He swiftly reaches over and grabs her wrist. Twisting her in step he pulls her closer, facing her between He and his large Cherry wood desk.

"Bend over and read it page for page."

She obeys resting the papers on his cleared desk top. Her elbows supporting her she feels his fingers slip beneath the waistband of her leggings. Guiding them down over her curvy heart shaped ass. He stopped peeling them down where cheeks and legs met. There he began rubbing her bare bottom as she read.

"Dorian watches Sara from the distance. Her dance hypnotic to the eyes of the Chosen." He recites.

Willa gently sways in step, his palms warming her flesh. She determined that this was to be a chapter vocalization.

"Sara basks in the raging mass of fiery timbers above. Casting a brilliant glow of Amber across her every contour. It's flames searing her soul as if Dorian's touch. His very breath. Like the caress of God, yet burning her flesh as if Satan were torturing her every nerve."

Nick prompts further, " The Chosen gather about. Entranced by her beauty. She fears not they. Only the failure that He might extinguish the flames and destroy her spirit. Even in the distance her Master's eyes light the way."

"Sara refuses to let her Master down. Let the Chosen rally and consume. Dorian's kiss will heal all wounds." She continues.

"They stand in line as if some Godforsaken Highway to Hell to taste of Sara's courage. Looming beyond the fire amid the shadows of helpless impatience. From the dead of night they crave. She will draw the Moths forth. Their journey ignites her own fire within. Warming them against the chill of night." Nick clearly defines.

"The ocean breeze fears Dorian's wrath. He points out to sea forbidding it from cooling her flesh. She must sweat and endure. With each crashing wave upon the shore she hears her Master's decision. Again. Again. Again." Willa swallows before continuing her verse, "She thanks her Master's determination. Without his thunderous roar to dispel the tide she would be lost at sea. Carried so very far away."

"The depths Sara would go for her Master would prove how deeply her devotion flows. The current fierce and relentless. Her body thrashed about on some forbidden shore. The turbulence of thought her soul surviving quest. There is no life preserver other than her Master's clutch upon her throat. Below the surf she must fight for air. She would fend off any who attempt to rescue her other than her Master. Drowning is not an option. She would struggle against the riptide to swim within Dorian's eyes once more. Her Master her only anchor to this world. Not even Poseidon himself could drag her down."

Nick pauses to let her read his requested antics. He draws her back to sit in his lap, nudging her leggings further down to just above her knees. She feels his swollen cock slide between her legs to arch skyward amid her dampened labia.

"READ." He growls.

His hands rise to surround her throat tightening until she could barely catch her breath.

Without audible words she absorbs his text. Each page makes her squirm in his lap. Her wetness increasing to crash against the mighty Buoy that keeps her afloat. It's bell ringing with each breath she takes. Reminding her of whom Calls.

As she rejoices across his crown between her thighs he releases her throat. With a deafening gasp she panics.

"Oh Sweet Jesus! Nick? Master? That is so many men."

"Does Sara sink below the waves?"

"Never! Just saying. I'll do this for you. I must. I will."

"Good girl! Willa shall do this. Not Sara." He reaches both hands up to grip her shoulders.

"One and the same Nick. You know I thrive on making you happy. I knew long ago I was Sara inside, Willa outside. May I finish reading? I might need to make some calls to succeed how you want this done."

"Please do." He pinches her shoulder straps and guides them down over her biceps. Her loose top falling over her breasts. He would then reach around to gently knead at her bosom. His tenderness making her flutter her lashes just to continue reading. She loved his attention.

Ten minutes later she sits her final page on the desk.

"Nick?"

"Yes Willa?"

"That's a lot of anal."

He forces her to stand away from his lap and again bends her over. Opening a desk drawer to his right he procures something she had never considered before. Delicately he rubs her butt with his left hand before sinking the object into a tight plunge into her ass hole. This was her first experience with a butt plug.

"You have all day to wear it. Let it prepare you."

"Yes, Sir." She exhales softly, "I should probably get dressed here and check on Grace. She should be waking up."

"Right you are. I presume you had the intention of taking Eve along to this Bonfire?"

"I asked her to go awhile back. I guess I should have asked you first."

He grimaces, "Here."

Again he reaches into the drawer and obtains a second butt plug.

She eyes it held out in front of her in his palm.

"You may insert it within Eve. Whatever you do, she does."

Willa nods and pulls her shirt straps up, then her leggings.

Twisting in step between his legs Willa kneels and nuzzles his erection with her nose and lips. From scrotum to crown she warmly exhales.

"I worship you, Dorian. I will not fail you."

Nick reaches his palm up to cradle her left cheek. Without words he offered confidence.

She kisses his crown then rises to depart.

It was good to be King.

After checking on Grace quickly Willa decides to let the baby rest awhile longer. Taking a baby monitor with her she heads downstairs to the Kitchen. There she found Eve making coffee.

"I have something for you." Willa creeps up behind the blond.

"First Claire, now you. I love presents. What did you get me?"

With a wink Willa nudges Eve forward and forcefully embeds the butt plug. Eve's eyes bulged at her handling.

"Holy shit. That feels weird." Eve shivers dramatically.

"I hear you. Matching plug up my yahoo too."

"Let me guess Nick wants us to get rear ended all night long."

"Fender. Bumper. Fifty car pile up." Willa wrinkles her nose.

"Yeesh! We better check our Insurance coverage. In case of head on collisions"

"Rest up. Tonight we party."

Willa leaves Eve and heads out on to the back deck to make calls. She would need her lovable Grizzly friend "Gus" to plan her night. She was pretty positive he was up to the challenge.

After a lengthy conversation the baby monitor interrupts them. Playful excuses later Willa headed back inside.

It was going to be a long day.

By late afternoon, Eve had went to wash her car and fuel up for a lengthy drive down the Coastal Highway. Reaching the Benson Estate she entered after removing her jeans and T-shirt. Her clothing carried in by hand. Along with a bag she had picked up from her Father's house where she had been living. Just within the doors she was met by Nick in the Mud room.

"My wife tells me you need your own bedroom."

"Oh, hey Nick. That was fast. Claire just invited me to officially move in last night."

"Follow me upstairs."

She nodded as he clutched her bag to carry it up for her. It was nice of him to do so. At the top of the stairs they moved further down the hall to a room next to Nick and Claire's bedroom. Unlocking the door he switches on a light. The room had been sealed off all these weeks even from Willa. Something that was never once brought up.

Gloomy she notices the only window was a skylight above a twin bed. No bedside stand. No pictures. No bureau for her clothing. The bathroom was tiny with only a single stall shower, toilet, and a small sink. No mirrors even.

"Wow! Has anyone ever lived in here?"

"Used to be Claire's special place. She painted here to relax. The room is sound proof."

"Can I get more furniture? Dresser? Pictures for the wall?"

He narrows his eyes at her, "No clothing. No need for a dresser. No nail has ever pierced these walls. It will remain that way."

She shivers slightly, "Okay."

She notices the bed without linen or blankets. Not even a pillow.

"Bedding?"

"Fitted sheet only."

Her mind races at his coldness. What was this all about?

"So, no blanket when I get cold? No pillow to lay my head on?" She looks around her at the walls, "No outlets to plug in music?"

"You will earn privileges. Towels are used to dry yourself. Not to wear. Am I understood?"

"Yes." She looks slightly spooked.

"You have access to everything else in this house for comfort. Television. Pool. Hot tub. Your bedroom is your prison. If I send you to your room you will not leave it until I allow you too. When your door is closed you remain inside. If the door is open you are free to roam."

"Got it." She takes a deep breath, "Question."

He awaits with an impatient look.

"Am I being punished?"

He steps around her and claims her bag. After reaching over to make certain her butt plug was still being worn he takes her bag with him. She was left there with no possessions.

"Ouch." She sighs.

Deciding to leave her room she searches the house for Willa. Finding her in a bathroom bathing baby Grace she stands just outside concealed by the threshold.

"Nick showed me to my new bedroom. You won't have to hear me snore sleeping beside you anymore."

"You don't snore. You just mumble in your sleep and drool a lot." Willa winks.

"For the first time I think I'm scared. Did you know about my new room?"

"No. There's only one room I've never been in. I'm guessing that might be your room."

"Cell. It's like 8 foot by 8 foot. Twin bed. No covers or pillow. No closet. No dresser. No electrical outlets. Only a skylight window. One tiny lightbulb to see by."

"Wow. Tight squeeze, huh."

"I'm not allowed clothing in that room. Nothing personal. Just my body heat."

"Toothbrush?"

"He took my bag. I brought my alarm clock and stuff. I wonder if I can have my cellphone in the room even?"

"Let me finish up here with Grace and put her in her playpen. I'll go talk to Nick about this."

"Think that's wise? I mean he might think you're interfering."

"It's getting late. Another hour we'll need to get ready to leave."

"What am I wearing? He has my clothes." Eve frets.

"Good question. Let me handle this."

"Give me your shirt. I'll finish up Grace. You go talk to the Master."

Willa moves away from the sink to let Grace play in the water. Pulling off her shirt she tosses it to Eve. This left Willa in only her leggings. As Eve now dressed partially steps closer to replace the Nanny she hugs Willa from the side.

Willa then left the bath and moved toward Nick's bedroom. His Office was just beyond the room. Noticing the re-opened spare room she stops to look inside for herself. The room was droll and lifeless. Through grit teeth she abandons it. Reaching Nick's bedroom she knocks on his door.

"Nick?"

Moments later he opens the door standing nude.

"What do you need Willamina?"

"Can we talk?"

He was knuckling his monster cock to a grand erection. Timidly he steps aside, "Enter."

Walking past him he shuts his bedroom door behind them. He then moves around her to sit on his bed. Motioning her to kneel in front of him he sits back, supported by his palms.

"Dorian?"

"Sara."

She smiles with her eyes. Even though she was six hours from being gangbanged on a beach by God knows how many, Nick meant to use her still.

"Is this about Eve?" He growls.

"Just trying to help her understand. Why is she being treated differently than I am?"

"You are Sara. You are the Worthy. She is nothing. Less than nothing."

"Is this inspiration?"

"By being nothing she possesses nothing."

"New ideas for your next book?"

He grins, "Absolutely. You may stroke my cock."

"Yes, Dorian. It would be my honor."

She reaches up with both hands and grips his monster. The girth more than a single hand could cope with. Spitting on it for lubrication she thoroughly enjoyed making him happy.

With a sheepish tone in her voice she dares to speak, "She wonders what you expect her to wear to the beach tonight. Seeing as you have her clothing."

He had Eve's bag resting on the mattress behind him. Reaching back he drags it closer for inspection. He notes Willa slowing her hand rhythm and clears his throat. She immediately displayed more vigor. Apologizing only with her eyes.

While she performs her task Nick unzips the large duffle and examines her clothing article by article. Her underwear was obviously tossed aside. T-shirts cast into a pile to his left. Dresses on the right. Shoes thrown over Willa toward the door. She tried not to laugh at his actions. Reaching bikini's he holds them up deciding upon a black or a blue bikini. The blue was much skimpier. He set that against his hip. Her other accessories were left in the bag.

"Smother him." Nick commands.

Rising higher on her knees she shuffles closer to shroud Nick's cock with her breasts. He took it upon himself to thrust up between her luscious tits. Each time his crown peeked up between her cleavage she lowered her chin to let his cock graze her lower lip. The sparkle in Willa's eyes proved to Nick that she had come far in her role as Sara. The barrier between two personas face to face. Mirror images of the same soul.

"Only I shall come between you." Nick creases his brow.

Willa in response crushes her breasts even tighter around him. She would keep Dorian warm. At all cost. The throbbing of his cock forced her devotion to prepare for the inevitable. Inspiration as ever. She would not fail. Now nor ever. So say's Sara. So says Willa. So ordains Dorian.

Nick admired his work. Each thrust. Each sensation. Each expression upon Willa's face.

Endurance long held Dorian blesses her efforts.

Feral growls erupt from the Beast within. She would wear his white coat proudly.

Her chest and chin dripping white she wants to feed. His trembled state retreats with her attempts. Before she can sample Dorian he raises the blue bikini before her eyes and rolls the tiny cloth over her chest and chin. Eve's bikini stained and slightly.

"Eve shall wear me tonight."

Willa nods without a word as he tosses the soaked garment at her.

"Go. Get ready. Wear your white bikini. Tonight Sara glows amid the moonlight."

The redhead slowly stands and takes her leave. Her journey leading toward Baby Grace's playroom. There she finds Eve reading the infant a story. Remaining in the doorway Willa snaps her finger for her to join her.

"Here. Dorian demands you wear this tonight."

Eve claims her bikini realizing instantly that it was wet and sticky. Stains quite evident as it dries. Her reaction was merely a raised eye brow.

"I'll put it on beside my car before we leave."

"Leave it outside your bedroom door. Go get showered I'll finish the story."

"Right. Should I leave my door open?"

"Yes. Just in case."

Nodding with a timid sigh Eve discards Willa's shirt giving it back to her before she stepped into the playroom. Eve Thomas then returned to her prison cell. The bikini left on the carpet neatly folded until needed just outside the threshold.

Inside her room she noticed something she hadn't before. Up along the skylight there were embedded prisms. The sunlight now casting rare colors along her carefully situated bed. It was beautiful.

"Wow! I guess this makes me a Prism Bitch."

Casually entering her tiny bathroom she realizes there were no hygiene products. No soap, shampoo, toothbrush or paste. Fidgeting she was unaware of a guest.

Nick Benson drops her bag containing said hygiene supplies that she had brought with her.

"Necessity. Once your bag is empty take it to the trash. Along with your underwear. You will never wear underwear again."

"I can handle that."

" I placed a towel and wash cloth in the bag. Once used take it to the laundry chute. Begin."

She hurries to place her toothbrush and supplies on a small shelf on the wall behind the toilet. Once her bag is empty she takes it to the hall and turns.

"Do I get rid of it now or after I shower?"

"I'll allow after."

With a nervous smile she steps around him to reach into her shower stall to ignite the water pressure.

"Ummm! No door or shower curtain." She suddenly realized.

"Clean up your mess after each shower. You are equivalent to the floor you stand on."

"So, I'm made to walk on?"

"The tile is more precious than you are."

"Okay. Forgive me for standing on your floor, Dorian."

He narrows his eyes with scrutiny, "Bathe."

Without another word she steps into the narrow stall and coats herself in a steamy rain. She was nervous beyond measure as he observes her cleaning herself. Cloth and body wash forming suds along her full frontal. As she prepared to wash her backside her efforts grew clumsy and accidently lets the butt plug slip from her ass to fall at her feet. Feeling it slip away she panics and dares to look back at Nick.

He moves in and swiftly obtains it before she could step on it. Wet already he steps into the shower behind her and brings the butt plug around for her to see.

"Do not apologize. Open your mouth."

Haunted she starts shaking dramatically yet the plug graces her lips. The taste was horrible having wore it as long as she had. Still she found the courage to ignore her disgrace and hold it between her lips. Nick then proceeds to claim her wash cloth and soaps it up better. He then tenderly washes her back and butt. It felt nice to be taken care of yet she knew it would not last.

Sure enough she feels his energized cock creeping up inside her butt cheeks. Nudging her forward to palm the shower wall he carefully plants his cock into her anal cavity. He does not thrust.

She merely feels him inside her forcing a generous whimper. Then he extended his hand out to obtain a shampoo bottle from the shelf outside the stall. He opens it and squeezes some on to her scalp. Bottle returning to its station Nick then began pelting her blond locks washing her hair for her. Outside of his penetration and the plug clenched between her lips she was in Heaven.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12