Willa Ch. 22: Tight Squeeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a lengthy circulation to clean her hair he applies conditioner. All the while his cock filled her vacancy.

Once rinsed well Nick surrounds her with his arms and hugs her firmly. His mouth to her ear he whispers.

"The plug symbolizes the life you leave behind. Each time your life comes full circle in your quest to serve your Master. The bitter taste of victory a constant reminder."

He then plucks the plug from her saliva coated lips. The taste awful yet understood. Once she stops gagging he removes his cock and replaces the plug for a tighter fit. Turning Eve to face him he nudges her to crouch down before him and suck his dick of her further distaste. Not so bad after he had bathed her.

He withdraws from her mouth and steps away leaving her to finish her shower alone.

For the next ten minutes she brushed her teeth. The taste was hard to evade.

After drying off completely, including mopping up the floor outside the stall, she hurries to dispose of her towel and washcloth. From there she darted down the stairs with her bag of underwear, taking them out to the garbage confinement. She hated to lose her bag but she knew it had to be done.

Returning inside the front door she discovers her clothing tossed over the bannister awaiting her. Nick was at the top looking down.

"Take your clothing to the Pool Shed. Hang them neatly."

Without a word she gathers up her dresses, jeans, tees, socks, and shoes. Two quick trips out the French doors to the pool area she transplants her wardrobe next to a shelf holding inflatable life preservers. Hanging as needed from a small rod. Finishing up she scurries back into the house and heads upstairs. She found Nick holding Grace. He had at least put cargo pants on.

"Join Willa in her room. Dry your hair. Look beautiful."

"Thank you Dorian."

"Nick." He reminds her.

Stunned by his change she shuffles away. Entering Willa's room she shared her adventure while getting ready.

Willa kissed Eve on the lips to calm her nerves. After their mouths part ways Willa licks her own lips with a pucker.

"Just so you know, I love your ass."

Eve shakes her head, "I guess today was a taste of things to come."

"Sounds like it. Gonna be okay?"

With a shrug Eve nods, "I'll just keep plugging along."

Waving her hair brush at Eve Willa sneers.

"That was bad."

"It was wasn't it?" Eve laughs.

"Could have been worse. You could have said, "Hi! My name is "ASSleigh."

Ashleigh Evelyn Thomas, alias Eve, rolled her eyes.

"You're a riot Nanny Fanny. Now plug in the blow dryer."

Willa chuckles and attempts to put the dryers plug into Eve's butt.

The girls giggled about it for another twenty minutes.

In the End, Eve was happy.

12