Willa Ch. 23: Roadside Assistance

Story Info
Willa's back and on the Coastal Highway. Traffic Jam.
4k words
4.48
9.3k
3
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers

"Ready to go?"

Willa Pryce checked in on her friend Eve as she put on her soiled bikini. Employer Nick Benson had wiped his leftover cum within the garment as a signature of ownership. In his thoughts that is. She didn't really care. Outside of a tender odor of dried cum it went unnoticed. Perfume separated the scents quite nicely.

"Tying my bottoms on now." Eve shouted from the Welcome Mat at the landing of the front door. She was not allowed clothing within the house itself. Therefore she had to dress herself outside in the evening shade.

Tethered loosely she shuffled toward her car in the extended driveway. It was there that Willa stood in her own bikini. Dressed to thrill she might say. Handing Eve her car keys and clutch purse they entered the vehicle and started the car. The seats were still warm from the sun baking them all day. Eve chose to start her air conditioner to lessen their discomfort. Before pulling away Willa's cellphone rang.

"Hold on. It's Nick."

Stopping just before reaching the iron front gate Eve waits on Willa and Nick's talk.

"Miss us already?" Willa chides her Employer.

"Not yet. Be careful on the Coastal Highway. It will be busy this time of day. When it gets darker the visibility becomes clouded."

Willa informs Eve of his recommendation. Eve in turn rolls her eyes. She knew the Highway. It wasn't as if she had never driven on it before. Nick was just being over protective. Just like her own Father "Truman".

"Tell Dorian I got this."

"I heard." Nick relates before Willa has a chance too, "Make me proud. Page for page as much as possible."

Recalling his experimental chapter that she requested Nick write as a template to his wishes. His fantasy. All she could do was try. Texting her friend Gus offered those possibilities. Her ideas set in motion through he and his buddies.

"I, we won't let you down Dorian. We live for our Master's will."

"Settled then. Grace needs her dinner."

"So do we." Willa sighs, "Cum sounds really delicious."

"Bone appetite." He expresses sternly.

"Boner appetite. See you tomorrow Sir."

"Condoms." He growls.

"Already forewarned my friends."

"Plugs remain in until you get there."

"Yes, Master." Willa promises.

"YES, MASTER." Eve leans over sharing her own word of honor.

Nick hangs up knowing that their chances were slim of fulfilling everything he had written. It would still be interesting to see how well they followed his guideline, and how far they deviate. He would have eyes on the sighs. Nick Benson always had things under his control.

Leaving the Benson estate the girls turned up the jams and partied in their seats. Dancing. Darting about to the rhythm and rhymes of Method Man. It helped the long drive go by more smoothly. Hitting the coastal highway the sun began to set. They had maybe forty minutes tops before the darkness would consume them. Yeah! They would be late.

As they wove around the vicious curves Eve's car began to vibrate. Knocking noises erupt from under the hood. Steam rises at first in small does then increases along their journey.

"Not good." Willa winces toward Eve.

"My dad's mechanic just tuned my car up a month ago. What the heck?!"

"Smoke is getting thicker. We better pull over and call Nick."

"Are you nuts? Nick sent us out here with strict demands. If we fail Nick I won't be allowed out of my bedroom for a week. That would be torture."

"This is beyond our control though. I understand where you're coming from but he would also want us to be safe." Willa looks concerned.

Eve frowns as she eyes traffic rolling close behind her braking car.

"If he was worried about our safety Nick wouldn't be sending us to get gangbanged by God knows how many dudes."

"You sound worried."

"You aren't? I mean yes I'm all for taking the risk and having a blast doing it. But, don't you realize that Nick's only worried about his book? Not us. Not really."

Willa narrows her eyes, "I don't believe that. You just haven't known Nick as long as I have."

"How much longer have you known him? Month or more? You know Jesse better."

"That's wrong. Let's not start feuding here. I love you Eve. No calling Nick. I agree with how this could go down if we do. I don't want to fail him either. Pull over and let's see what we can do ourselves."

"Where though? There's no room on the shoulders. At least yet. Few and far between on the Coastal."

Horns begin blaring behind them at their slowing speed. At least ten cars were in hot pursuit.

Turning in her seat Willa creases her brow at the line of vehicles following them. The smoke was getting thicker. That should inform the cars that something was wrong. Nobody seemed to care though.

"Wait. I see a soft shoulder up ahead. Thank God!" Eve pats her dash, "You can make it Betsy."

"Betsy? Isn't that a bit old fashioned for a car's nickname? Why not, Shakira?"

"I like Betsy. Don't listen to her Betsy. I'm not changing your name." She baby talks toward her car as if consoling its feelings.

Honks persisting Willa unlocks her seatbelt and rolls her window down. Crawling up to sit on the door sill she looks back with a dramatic flare of, "REALLY? CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE SMOKE?"

She eyes the truck driver that notes her bikini and her beauty. Suddenly, he throws a hand up to calm her down. Motioning her to pull over as soon as possible.

"I think the Trucker behind us is offering to help." Willa reports holding on for dear life. The wind whipping her darling red mane about.

"Almost there."

Three minutes later Eve guides Betsy off the shoulder. There was just enough room to accommodate the Semi. He manages to pull off behind her but his trailer was slightly stuck out. Not good if somebody wasn't paying attention.

Once parked Eve shuts her car off in a sputter and groans, "Please don't die on me Betsy. I can't afford a new car."

"One that we can call Shakira?" Willa jokes climbing back inside.

"No Shakira. Maybe Kesha."

The girls sigh trying not to laugh at their situation. With huffed cheeks both girls step from the car and greet the Trucker that was just climbing down from his cab.

"Trouble Ladies?"

The man was portly but not gross to look at. Brown beard and burley. Wearing cut off blue jeans and an old Garth Brooks tee. Ball cap with the Houston Oilers logo on it. Obviously a Texan. The longhorn steer antlers attached to his semi's grill gave another clue.

"Thanks' for stopping." Eve pats her palms together as if in prayer.

"No problem. Always happy to help a damsel in distress. Two of 'em even."

"Aww!" Willa blushes, "Our Sweet Knight."

He eyes the girls in their less than concealing bikini's. He had to slap his face to avert his gaze. Both girls were just begging to be looked over.

"Pop the hood." He encourages.

The girls read each others minds just that fast. Acting dumb they peel their tops up to reveal their breasts. The Trucker could only rub his beard at his luck.

"Weren't what I meant. But, that just pulled the ole dip stick." He chuckles.

"Oh, you meant the car hood." Eve giggles looking at Willa who left her tits exposed. On purpose as traffic drove by them cautiously. Each car tooting their enjoyment or glaring at their distaste of her exposure. Willa just wanted to feel the freedom of the majesty around her. The ocean was stunning. The cliffs and tree lines majestic.

Eve leans through her open window stretching down to pop the hood latch. In doing so the Trucker admired her bare bottom with just a thin string between her butt cheeks. Noticing the butt plugs he chuckles under his breath. Sweet indeed. He had to stop directly behind her and silently whistle. Before he could move she pulls away from the car and brushes her backside right up against his crotch. That's what happens when a guy gets too close.

"Sorry!" Eve looks up at him. Her ass still nestled into his space.

"My fault." He winks and grips her by the shoulders to nudge her aside. He then strolled to the front of the car and lifts the overheated hood. Billows of contained steam races out forcing He and Eve to fan away the stench.

"Looks like you had a radiator clamp rust away. Hose disconnected and spilled most of your water out. You have an old rag so I can check the radiator level? Too hot to touch. Bet your radiator's bone dry though."

Willa joins them at the left headlight. Her top still dangling. Hopping up and down on her toes nervously. Her chest bobbing about.

"Those are some mighty fine hooters." He just took a chance.

"What are hooters? Do you mean the car's honking?" Willa loved playing naïve.

"Yeah. Those too. My name's Peter."

"We love Peter. Did you build your truck?" Eve felt like jumping in.

"Huh?" He squints then realizes his semi was a Peterbilt, "Oh! Yeah. Sure did. I'm rich and famous. I own thousands of those rigs." Three could play this game.

"We like Rich." Eve hugs his arm. Willa not to be undone grabbed him from the other side rubbing her tits on his ribs and bulging belly.

"Bet you like every name in the book." He huffs.

"Especially Dick. My favorite name is Dick." Willa giggles dancing in step.

"How about you Blondie?" He chuckles.

Eve shrugs with a bubbly expression, "I kind of like Felix. It's a combination of Feel and Licks."

"You girls are too much. Find me a rag so I don't burn my hand taking this radiator cap off."

The girls shrug toward each other. They knew they didn't have anything suitable. Nick had only allowed them their bikini's. No towels. No outer shirts. Nothing.

As Peter winced at their reaction Willa made the first move. She removes her bikini top and hands it to the portly man. Stunned he shakes his head as if, Okay then."

Something dawned on him then. He would be sneaky.

"This won't be enough."

Willa fidgets then ignores traffic eyeballing her as they drive by. Untying her bottoms she passes those over to Pete. He had to check her out. This redhead was freaking sexy as hell. She merely posed leaning on the car palms down watching him prepare to open the cap.

"Not much cloth here to protect me. Might need your bikini too." He winks at Eve.

"I can do that." Eve winks back at him then removes both parts of her bikini and hands them to Pete while nibbling her bottom lip.

Pete Gorman could only admire his good fortune. Two sexy ass naive bitches. This was going to be fun. With a motion for them to step back he compresses both bikini's into a wad and applies pressure over the cap. Turning it steam rippled out like a bomb going off.

Waving the steam away with the cloth he carefully eyes the radiator's interior.

"Yup. Need water. Let me go back to my truck and see if I can find something to clamp your hose up. Once that's done we need to fill the radiator. I might have a lil coolant but not much."

He walks away taking their bikini's with him. Leaving the girls to huddle next to each other watching and waving at traffic. In the process creating a traffic jam of slowing vehicles.

While Pete was away at his cab a pair of Biker's rode by. Seeing them they careen around cars and roll up along the left side between Pete's semi and Eve's car. Seeing them lower their kickstands and remove helmets the girls whisper at each other. These guys looked rough.

"What's the trouble Ladies?" An older 50 something biker in ratty jeans and leather vest over a long sleeve tee spoke out.

His partner unsnapping his helmet eyes Willa with interest. He was younger in his mid 30's. Blond hair and goatee.

Shuffling as one the girls move toward them.

"My radiator had a leak. Hose came off." Eve pouts.

Willa adds pointing, "Peter over there is looking for something to clamp the hose."

Glaring back at Peter both men step off their bikes and walk up to the girls. Looking down at them with approving thoughts.

"Nice butt plugs." The older one spoke.

"Thanks. We're going to a beach party tonight. If we ever get our car running." Eve looks shy.

"I'm Cliff. This is my nephew Neo. Let's size up the damage."

Both men step away to confirm the hose and radiator. Cliff also notes one of her fan belts wearing thin. Pointing it out brings Eve over to stand next to Cliff. Bending forward to look down for the belt Cliff moves behind her and huffs down at her pretty little ass.

"Keep looking Sweetheart. You'll find it."

Willa tried not to laugh while acting shy toward Neo.

"If you don't get the car running we can drop you off at your party." He offers.

"I'll keep that in mind. It's getting dark fast."

Peter returns sloshing a minoot amount of anti freeze in a jug. Holding a pair of pliers and some banding wire he stood ready.

"Evening Fellas." Pete nods.

Cliff looks up and eyes his usefulness, "Looks like we're all pretty good sized boys. Who's crawling under the car and binding that hose?"

Winks shared between the three men they read the others minds. Traffic was getting heavy around them. Bumper to bumper watching the naked girls. All wishing they had more room to pull over and offer assistance.

"I can crawl under if I have to. I might need help in what I'm doing though." Eve insists.

Willa stands in awe of her friends voluntary decision. Beside her Neo takes his jacket off and lays it on the gravel like a gentleman. He then helps Eve sit down and lay back stretching her upper body underneath the hood. Only her lower half could be seen. All three men stand side by side eying Eve's legs spread wide her knees in the air.

"That's one pink pussy." Cliff puckers.

"What am I doing Peter?"

Pete hears but reacts slowly. Leaning over the hood without pushing his weight down he hands her the pliers and banding wire.

"See the dangling hose? Fit the opened end around that seal. It's dripping wet."

"Why yes it is." Cliff admires Eve's snatch more closely crouching between her legs. Willa snorts as Neo rejoins her.

"My friend is so naive." She whispers.

"My Uncles the biggest pervert around." Neo smirks, "We'll get you there."

As Eve wrestles with lining the hose up and not getting leftover antifreeze in her face, Cliff reaches his middle finger down between Eve's legs. Her pussy was literally breathing. Her gap narrowing and widening with each motivation of her muscles.It was a thing of beauty. He went so far as to attempt placing his finger inside her hole to see if her breathing would clamp around it. Close but not close enough. Leaving it linger he wondered if she would even feel it if her labia clamped shut. He had to snicker at his experiment.

Above Pete watches her tits bob about through the motor mount. Her hands in the way made him sad. Once she gets the hose attached she sighs.

"Hose in hole. Looks tight."

Again Cliff smirks. Her pussy barely clenches around his entered fingertip. Like one end of a pair of Chinese handcuffs. He couldn't agree more.

"Make sure it's nice and tight." He huffs.

"No wiggle room." She calls out.

Cliff and Pete make eye contact and grin from ear to ear.

"Okay. Now wrap that wire around the hose as tight as you can. Use it all if necessary." Pete informs.

She begins twisting the band around the hose pulling it tighter and tighter until there was no more band.

Pete eyes Cliff's fascination to see if she would even notice his finger inside her pussy, talking as he drools, "Use the pliers to twist the wire even tighter. We don't want that hose coming off again.until you can get it fixed."

Cliff had entered her hole past his knuckle and she still seemed to be so preoccupied that she hadn't noticed.

"Twisting now."

In response Cliff rotated his hand with his finger inside and lightly curls his knuckle. He was hard as a rock toying with this wet pussy.

"Tight as I can get it. I think I'm done." Eve recites.

Cliff pulls away and watches as Eve drags her body out and sits up. Cliff meeting her eye to eye as he remained crouched between her thighs. Her eyes flare at his invasion of space. She had zero idea just how close he was to her. With her shoulders against her bumper his knees pinned her back. Reaching in Cliff claims her hands and drags her up. Standing his crotch grazes her face on the way up. She followed him. Her chest rolling over his crotch, up his chest until she stood body to body.

"Good job." He winks.

"Thanks. Who needs Triple A."

Pete was amazed as he leaned on the grill frame. One hand on the jug of antifreeze resting beside him.

Suddenly, the car began bouncing lightly. This drew everyone's attention. Looking around the car they hear moans. Neo had Willa bent over the trunk fucking her from behind. Pete had to hold his breath. She sure wasn't resisting.

Cars began honking and offering vocal praise for the lude acts. Neo merely waved and watched his seven inch beast moving in and out of Willa's pink pussy.

Eve growls, "My friend is so naïve."

Cliff chuckles as Eve looks out at traffic with unexpected awe. Every car was stopping. Seven cars in a row tooting and whistling. More undoubtedly around the curve.

"Oh my gosh. We started a traffic jam."

A pair of Mexican gangbangers stepped from their car and flipped the procession off then journeyed over to the party.

"That's some sweet ass you be tappin' Amigo." One compliments grinning. Neo couldn't agree more. A slap on Willa's ass forced her gaze to acknowledge the newcomers.

"Hi." She winks as Neo points out the butt plug to the men. It was certainly a conversation piece.

At the front of the car Pete swallows at the gathering. Uncorking his jug and emptying what little antifreeze he had and a bottled water that he had brought with him. Hardly enough to fill the radiator. He had ideas how to remedy that though.

"My nephews tearing your friend up." Cliff rubs his crotch across Eve's ass in hopes to tempt her into joining her friend. Eve leers over her shoulder and bites her lip.

"Now you break out the car jack?" She giggles and gyrates her ass over the elder man's erection.

Seconds later he unzips his fly and nudges her against the grill. Her hands clamped on the frame as he penetrates her from behind. His thrusts making her squeal immediately. Pete huffs his own desires toward Eve and whips his cock from his shorts. He grabs Eve's right hand and curls her fingers around it. Eve stroked him as best she could.

Behind the car Neo had the same idea. He motions the two gangbangers to whip their own peckers out and move to each side of her. Willa claims their girth and starts jerking them off. It was a sight to be met by the sunset over the ocean. Carlights and horns serenading them.

Darkness falling cum was lighting up the night. Moans crying loudly. Grunts expel like boars in heat.

Then came the sound of buzzing. Very loud buzzing. Up above them over the shoreline rose a Channel 5 News Chopper. Covering the traffic build up over the coastal highway. 35 cars long around the curves. More in line to stop.

A spotlight glares down on the sexual acts with interest.

"Oh shit. We're making the 10:00 News for sure." The gangbangers cum and zip up on the run. Heading to their car and speeding away. Traffic then begins circulating again.

Both Neo and Cliff pull away coating the asses of Eve and Willa. Waving at the copter laughing. The girls proud of their accomplishment.

Pete was last jizzing on Eve's wrist. Everyone quickly gets dressed. Including Willa and Eve. Bikini's given back after Pete races to retrieve them from his semi. Bringing another bottled water with him and a funnel.

Pouring it he growls at the persistance of the chopper.

"Not enough coolant." He positions the funnel in the radiator and stands up on the front bumper. Getting high enough he whips his dick back out and pisses into the funnel. The laughter was riotous. Neo then chuckles and urinates into the radiator second. Followed by Cliff. The men enjoyed themselves.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers
12