Willa Ch. 23: Roadside Assistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willa crawls up under the hood awkwardly as Cliff and Neo support her. Eve peels Willa's bikini bottoms aside and lets Willa piss her own stream. No joking Willa hops down and is replaced by Eve. The radiator had filled up enough to last the trip to Canyon Cove. As they wound things up a pair of California Highway Patrol bikes rolled up. One guiding traffic the other approaching the car.

"What are we doing here Folks?" The Officer barks.

"Radiator. We helped these young ladies. All ready to go." Cliff drops the hood and sneers at his bikes light.

"Sorry if we created a jam up Officer." Willa spoke shyly, "We got off the highway as much as possible."

Pete shows the Officer his antifreeze jug and pliers to prove effort was taken. The Officer then shining light down at the wet gravel. Neo had forgotten his jacket then reaches down to claim it. Pissed on and all. It was worth a good laugh later.

"Okay. Let's break this party up. Get that semi moving I'll hold up traffic until you're out on the road."

Pete waves his goodbye and merges his rig out on to the road. Neo and Cliff grab a hug then roar after him. The Officer then directs traffic to continue before letting the girls go. "Not you young ladies. Out of the car and up against the side. Hands on the roof."

Willa and Eve swallow and comply. Stepping to the blind side of Eve's car. Assuming the position the two Officers pat them down. Easily noticing the butt plugs.

"What have we here?"

"We're going to visit our boyfriends." Willa leers back as the Cop wiggles the plug in her ass.

The second Officer pulls Eve's plug out and eyes her gaping cavity. A snapped glare to his partner led him to do the same to Willa.

The girls look at each other with an expression of dread.

Zippers were heard going down. Both Officers leaning forward over them to whisper into the ears of each girl.

"Nick Benson says Good Job."

The girls got anal in the moonlight.

They would run late to the bonfire.

Mallory Thomas took her last break at the bar of her Father's restaurant. Over the bar a television reported the nightly local news. There was a traffic report video in progress. Rolling her eyes at it she prepares to ignore it. Then she spotted a closeup of the car creating the problem. Mallory knew that car well. It used to be hers.

"That's Ashleigh's car. Holy crap! That's Ash and her skanky friend." Her jaw drops realizing that blurred out sex was going on. In her soul she knew her sister had fallen from grace.

"Bobby? Tell my Dad I had to go. Emergency."

The bartender observes Mallory Thomas race out in a snarl of distaste.

Trouble was on its way.

Highway to Hell.

12