All Comments on 'William Ch. 04'

by DougsLair

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
GOOD STORY

I must say this has been a really good story. I do hope you continue it, but if you do not, then this was a good place to stop. I did enjoy the fact that some like to play hookie when sex is involved. That was a good way to cover for them to have each other again. Please keep writing, whether it is more of this story or another story altogether. You are a great writer and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Gay? Not Queer? But homosexual?

A delicious story, beautifully told but slightly blemished by the fact there are so many "we are not gay " inserts.. These two men were sexually "mad" for each other. and that is "gay" heaven.... especially if it lasts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
exactly

yes what 2 guys together do best they completly let go and went '' deep '' for it, i had really a similar experience about 6 months ago , and now guest what i want to get back with that great guy i was with , and do more of the same we did less than you 2 lucky stiff , but i look forward to do more of what you did doing serious breeding as you said correctly , woman are fantastic but check out your best friends there is a lot of fun there A LOT keep writing

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

I love the details of ass-licking, rimming and breeding. I love eating a man's ass (didn't do it for a long time but now I love it) and I definitely love having a man "breed" me. Unlike these 2 guys, I accept and admit that -- yes -- I AM GAY, even though I'm still married to a woman. I can still love my wife without wanting to fuck her while only wanting sex with men. You can call me "bi" or "gay" - whichever you prefer. Either one doesn't bother me.

I hope these 2 guys eventually accept their gay feelings for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have loved this story from part one until now. the only thing that has me puzzled is that how do they think that they are going to carry on when they get home to the wives. everything they will fuck one of them, they will be thinking about each other. these guys were closet gays and didn't know it. the things that they did to each other, was love if you ever saw it. waiting a year to see each other? Hell no, they would be getting together within a month of their parting from the conference and about six months before they leave their wives for each other. did you noticed, neither one called their wives, they rushed to the room to be together, couldn't wait to close the door. This is a hot love story that neither one want to admit. oh, and another thing, they talked about what they did for their wives sexually, but their wives did not return the favor like these two couldn't wait to do with each other, could not keep their hands off each other except when they were at dinner and then I bet that they played footsy under the table. But damn it was one fucking hot story, good luck guys with your marriage. poor wives should have paid more attention to their needs. i would love to read a continuation of this story of "where are they now" get them together soon because if you don't, they will (although they said that they would not) be sucking, licking, eating and fucking some other guys, either way they wives will be history.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDougsLair@DougsLair
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.php?mapid=map64cc183656add5.97957292

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

William Ch. 03 Previous Part
William Series Info